• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
With how good Cody was this week on SmackDown? His mic skills are improving most weeks I see him. He manages to get lots of heat when on the mic when many people don't care about the IC Title.

I think they've done well so far reinventing that title to what it once was.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Agreed, he's improving week by week and looking sharp.

Billy Mays

Jobber
Reaction score
ive been missing wwe havent had time to watch it lately.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Check the downloads in RAW and SmackDown for the latest episodes if you want :). Or we have them both on YouTube. Your favourite (presuming he's your favourite because he's in your avatar) Kane is in the main event atm :).

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Great mic skills, he builds up the tension very well. He has an annoying lisp though, just not as bad as Jack Swagger's.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Cody has been good for a while now, especially on the mic. I think they need to change his look to fit his character though. He's psychotic right? Well, sort of. He has this horrible wife-beater type jacket on, and looks like a normal guy. I'd perhaps introduce a leather-feel, or perhaps those eye things that changes the colours of your eyes.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Isn't he passed his psychotic phase since he lost his mask. He seems more arrogant then anything else to me.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Isn't he passed his psychotic phase since he lost his mask. He seems more arrogant then anything else to me.

I don't think so. You can see by his facial expressions and movement, that he's still struggling with like "Anger management". I compare him to Orton really. He's ignorant, arrogant and has no remorse, which all fits into his psychotic persona. I still think a new look would suit him, he actually has a gimmick why not capitalize on it?

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Personally I feel like they dropped the dashing gimmick way too soon.

He was getting great heat, and his promos were very entertaining. Though, the same can be said now. Really enjoy this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGDzY5HwPfI

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I enjoyed his dashing gimmick, but WWE made it stupid. They made it so whenever he was kicked in the face he literally moaned for ages. It done my head in, couldn't take him as a contender then. At first though it was incredible. Such a common overused gimmick and he turned it into an original segment each week.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
He surely has improved and so has Dolph Ziggler. They are the future and it's funny how everyone thought including me that DiBiase would be the bigger star.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk said:
He surely has improved and so has Dolph Ziggler. They are the future and it's funny how everyone thought including me that DiBiase would be the bigger star.

Yup I thought the same too. Back then I didn't know Ted was diabolical on the mic and Cody was good. I also prefer Cody in the ring, but Ted isn't a bad wrestler by any means.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
I fear for Ted's future really, perhaps his surname might keep him in the company though.