Warning for J: Spamming of the forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Once again I had just admitted in that post I usually mess up with that stuff yet you still dog on it.

That was supposed to stop that somehow?

Or is it because you are admitting to being intellectually disabled that we should stop "dogging" you?

J...

Reaction score
I figured if I admitted it you would realize that I know I fuck up on it just don't care or take the time to fix it and having slight bad grammar hardly makes me "intellectually disabled". I know I'm not the best member here but I'm far from the worst.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Once again I had just admitted in that post I usually mess up with that stuff yet you still dog on it.

Nope, I didn't really do anything. You had already done everything by yourself.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Would you prefer intellectually inferior instead?

How does that not the best, not the worst thing work out for you? "Hey ladies, you know you sure could do a lot better than me but you see that guy sitting there over in the corner? Yeah, the guy with the acne scars, rosacea and vestigial tail? I'm better than him. OH YEAH!"

J...

Reaction score
That's a whole different situation, I'm just saying I'm not a horrible poster I just lack amazing grammar at time and the fact you have to dog on that means there really isn't mad more you have to dog on.

...god...

Reaction score
My grammar isn't amazing but its not horrible like you put it, honestly the only thing I usually fuck up is my there's and that's because I rush when I post I don't take an hour to make a post so sorry if I misuse a word once in a while and if that's enough to confuse you maybe you slightly stupid. Also I never really make spelling errors because I have Firefox with spellchecker add on. So can you stop with the grammar Nazi shit or at least take it to someone who actually fucks up a lot.
It takes me like 30 seconds average to type up a post WITHOUT Firefox/spell checker. Not sure where you're getting this hour shit from.

*Your

My bad.
LOL, holy shit, YOU'RE Blue.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Once more; instead of learning from your mistakes, you act like a whiny little kid. I guess we'll have fun with you one more time, then trash you as usual.

Beer

Reaction score
w/e u guyz w4nt sh1t gr4mm4r 177 just st4rt typ1ng l1ke th1s

Fucking idiot. Easily the current worst member on the forum. You think you're cool,, you're fat, your hair is a mess, you think smoking weed is cool and you take pictures of yourself in the fridge like a little wigger. Seriously, probably best if you just killed yourself now.