Warning for J: Spamming of the forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
According to G1, it was a fake convo.
Also I didn't really remember it. He told me this afternoon.

Beer

Reaction score
Either way (without trying to look like I'm shifting blame from you two or me), Mike was largely responsible for a lot of the stuff that happened to LKP. (eg. photos of LKP's son sucking him off).

nation

Reaction score
May I ask how it was discovered he cheated on his wife?

...god...

Reaction score
Facts: G1 contancted her (with encouragement from like, 10 people), then she posted a thread with pictures of herself and the date etc. I'm 99 percent sure both G1 and Carlos know this, and if they're denying it, they're looking like smurfs. Of course, apologies if you genuinely don't. She then said she would call the police etc if we didn't take the reggin pictures down and stuff. Mike did, along with most other stuff that would give evidence we did anything to abuse LKP.

You smurfs (G1 and Carlos) probably do remember this, if so stop pretending you don't. It was like, one of the biggest moments of IWF this year.
You actually think I would contact her on facebook? I think I fucked around and said I said, but it was like blatantly obvious. I believe Mike or Sex had her facebook but no one did anything. What did happen was we TOLD LKP that we were gonna do it, openly in a thread on this forum I think or through PMs. Then what I figured was he created the account on his own to make it seem like she already knows so that we don't tell her, in an attempt to cover it all up. That's what I thought happened, at least.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
May I ask how it was discovered he cheated on his wife?

He posted a thread here saying that he had a thing for this girl he was working with or something like that and he was looking for advice more or less. This led to these assholes threatening to link his wife to the thread on the board.

...god...

Reaction score
Because it is not your place to say anything. If it was your friend then, fine, I can understand that. But in this case it wasn't your friend and despite your altruistic protestations, we all know they're bullshit. And that's what I mean. The only reason you would have contacted LKP's wife or whatever was for your own personal amusement and any attempts to deny that is a flat out lie.
I did feel legitimate sympathy for his wife. But you're right, she wasn't a friend and so I just didn't care enough to do anything even though I didn't contemplate many other things.

Nice job at making up statistics.

On the point though you're making assumptions regarding someone else's life. Not your place to do that, nor do you have the appropriate knowledge to make an informed decision on the matter.

Seriously, cut the white knight shit out. It's bullshit and not very becoming of you.
I wasn't trying to deceive you as much as hyperbole how logically a predicament such as that would turn out. I mean, does one person actually change in a setting such as this if not caught or revealed for their acts? And also from my personal experience and knowledge it seems like they do not.

So, it's okay for you to reference your past incident but it's not okay for me?
YA.

Do you have any idea how many people have committed suicide at the end of a badly failed relationship?
No, I have no idea. How many? Because regardless of fully seeing your view now, I think leaving this unattended could still cause potentially more damage, which was the main issue along with my personal desire for the truth that made me think as I do. And I did throw that little bit in there probably because I realized then it's partly why I think as this, if someone was there to tell me the truth earlier, it would have saved a lot of time and thinking. So I still don't think it applies in direct comparison, as it wouldn't be any worse for me to have told her than it would have anyone else since there was reasoning for me to. It doesn't really matter to me though, in the end. Like Carlo, I could give a shit less and that's probably why we didn't do anything.

You will never again turn your back on me or leave when I am talking to you. Comprende?
Okay. :/

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I did feel legitimate sympathy for his wife. But you're right, she wasn't a friend and so I just didn't care enough to do anything even though I didn't contemplate many other things.

Well, if you're telling me you didn't then I believe you.

I wasn't trying to deceive you as much as hyperbole how logically a predicament such as that would turn out. I mean, does one person actually change in a setting such as this if not caught or revealed for their acts? And also from my personal experience and knowledge it seems like they do not.

Change isn't the point here. Ideally, yes someone will tell her eventually but it should be someone who cares about her and will be there for that person rather than some jackoff looking for the lulz.

Well alright then. Back off man.

No, I have no idea. How many? Because regardless of fully seeing your view now, I think leaving this unattended could still cause potentially more damage, which was the main issue along with my personal desire for the truth that made me think as I do. And I did throw that little bit in there probably because I realized then it's partly why I think as this, if someone was there to tell me the truth earlier, it would have saved a lot of time and thinking. So I still don't think it applies in direct comparison, as it wouldn't be any worse for me to have told her than it would have anyone else since there was reasoning for me to. It doesn't really matter to me though, in the end. Like Carlo, I could give a shit less and that's probably why we didn't do anything.

I can't find the textbook I need but just look up like suicide over break up or breakup suicides or something like that on google. Granted, the people who do commit suicide are already mentally ill but that's also part of the point. You had no idea what kind of issues LKP's wife might have had if any at all, but better not to take the chance.

GOOD!

seX-Power

Reaction score
ah, when iwf was consistently interesting, good times..

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Not to say its right or ehh wrong or anything what they did as its kinda fucked up if they did anything but I talked to him about a week back and :/ he did say he was single so eh just clearing up that they did split now ehh get back to your little ehh debate here thank you

And I believe it is highly unlikely that she broke up with him because some random people on a wrestling message board allegedly linked her to an edited conversation that he had saying that he had thoughts of "cheating" on his wife, which basically in my opinion was just him bringing up a topic to discuss. LKP already edited the convos to save face so even if she supposedly had seen something he posted, none of it was incriminating on his part anyway.

To be honest though. Looking at the facts of the matter if she even did see the edited LKP messages, which really didn't make him look that bad, do you think she would of broke up with him because some random people on the internet told her about it? It was quite obvious to me that after he left he was still with her due to me still being able to see his facebook and everyone knows how he was with keeping people up to date on that stupid thing.

Beer

Reaction score
You actually think I would contact her on facebook? I think I fucked around and said I said, but it was like blatantly obvious. I believe Mike or Sex had her facebook but no one did anything. What did happen was we TOLD LKP that we were gonna do it, openly in a thread on this forum I think or through PMs. Then what I figured was he created the account on his own to make it seem like she already knows so that we don't tell her, in an attempt to cover it all up. That's what I thought happened, at least.

I genuinely thought you did, apologies.

..but how the fuck did she get photos of herself on the forum with cardboard saying who she was and the time/date? Exacta-fucking-mondo. Now I DO believe you didn't contact her, and I DO believe that all we did was threaten.. but how did she manage to get she manage to find the forum in that case? More so, when she came here threatening to call the police and shit, it was actually a good couple of months after we threatened and at least a month after LKP left.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Why does it matter so much anyway? What if we did? I remember debating this with you before. Who cares if it's the internet, you can still do an altruistic deed by saving someone a lifetime of regret in a lie of a relationship. What ever happened to doing good for others out of high morales and respect? How can you call someone a low-life for NOT doing the right thing, that makes absolutely no sense, it would be the other way around if anything. This seems like all your personal belief for some reason, not a rational point of view. Also, don't bring up anything related to me in your response as I have a feeling you will, it doesn't apply and I don't care.

It's one thing to talk shit on the net but it's another to get yourself involved in people's personal matters. None of what they did in their life away from the net was any of our business. Yes, LKP may have made his desire to cheat everyone's business by posting it but it still doesn't give people the right to go contacting anyone about it. If she is meant to find out, she will find out. Perhaps LKP was just going through a shitty time and had thought about it but wouldn't actually do it. There are a lot of people who, at one time or another, think of going off with someone else while they are in a relationship. That doesn't mean they will really do it. It's like a fantasy.

No one here knew their relationship and they may have been going through hard times or maybe LKP just isn't that smart when he decided to discuss his fantasy with the immature people of IWF. He should have known better than to post anything like that here....or maybe he was trolling everyone.

Whatever the case, getting into someone's personal business is crossing the line. Make fun of him all you want on the net but stay out of the guy's personal life.

This is more of a general comment in response to your quote, not one specifically pointed at you, because I didn't read all the responses so I don't know who did what.

...god...

Reaction score
I genuinely thought you did, apologies.

..but how the fuck did she get photos of herself on the forum with cardboard saying who she was and the time/date? Exacta-fucking-mondo. Now I DO believe you didn't contact her, and I DO believe that all we did was threaten.. but how did she manage to get she manage to find the forum in that case? More so, when she came here threatening to call the police and shit, it was actually a good couple of months after we threatened and at least a month after LKP left.
Read the end of my post. It COULD have been her. I don't think it was her, personally. I didn't ever get to see the picture, only you did. But LKP could have easily asked her to take a picture of herself to 'prove' he has a wife to his internet buddies or some shit. The guy was freaking out and legit desperate, if you recall. Remember he even created that whole thread right after we threatened to tell? The thread title was like ALL of our names bunched up and it consisted of him basically freaking out saying that we better not tell and afterwards he bulleted our names and insulted us individually (I got a huge brunt of the insults :/ :(). He was panicking like fuck.