• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wandavision on Disney+

Sabretooth

well fuck me. That was actually a great way to conclude the show while setting up the future. Wandavision is definitely over and now Wanda can look toward her next adventure. I’m really glad they decided to have Wanda come to her senses and let the entire town go. She’s not a villain, she was just hurting really bad. The show had me pretty emotional with the family scenes. I felt so bad for her. I am kind of disappointed that Evan Peters isn’t the Quicksilver from the x men universe and was just a random guy that Agatha turned into Pietro. UNLESS he’s an alternate version of Pietro from the x men universe who didn’t have powers to begin with. I LOVE how Wanda got her full scarlet witch costume and finally became who she’s supposed to be. Now she’s on a journey to master her powers and she’s obviously mixed into the doctor strange universe since she’s studying magic. Agatha even said she’s more powerful than the Sorcerer Supreme so we know who that is lol. I’m kind of tight doctor Strange didn’t cameo but oh well. I guess they felt like he didn’t need to. This show set up secret invasion and Doctor Strange 2 with those post credit scenes. Overall this was a really satisfying finale to bring the show to a close and set up even bigger things to come.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
VHSEVVE.jpg

Me after watching the Finale of Wandavision. What an Episode to finish off this great Show. I knew it was going to be nuts and I got what I wanted overall. I knew Agatha vs Wanda was going to be a Chess Game of Magic and ultimately Wanda learned through fire and outsmarted Agatha. Pretty cool to see we'll see her again when Wanda needs her and I feel she will down the line. I marked so hard when Wanda got her legit Scarlet Witch Outfit damn she looks beautiful and that moment was huge for any Comic Book fan like myself of hers. You have all that of with Wanda winning in a sense, and also losing having to let go of Vision and her Children. I knew it would break me and it did especially when Wanda says to her kids thanks for choosing me to be your Mom. Those End Credit Scenes though giving us the Cookie Crumbs for Secret Invasion and DS 2 pretty way to do it. I wonder why Vision didn't tell Wanda he unlocked White Vision's Mind? I guess we'll see him again and that should be a moment for her especially if loads of time passes. Wanda is going in hard with her Magic studying and she gets stopped by one of her Children or a kid either way that is a trap I imagine still I'm going to need Dr.Strange 2 like next week.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
No spoilers here bc you guys pretty much said my thoughts about what happened in yours. Great fuckin finale though, really wish there was more but thankfully it's the MCU so there will be even if the show is over. Disney+ miniseries experiment is a success to the surprise of no one, Falcon and Winter Solider and Loki both look amazing as well coming soon :garrett

Sabretooth

No spoilers here bc you guys pretty much said my thoughts about what happened in yours. Great fuckin finale though, really wish there was more but thankfully it's the MCU so there will be even if the show is over. Disney+ miniseries experiment is a success to the surprise of no one, Falcon and Winter Solider and Loki both look amazing as well coming soon :garrett

Falcon and Winter Soldier coming out in two weeks :jade

Chris

Dreams are Endless
You weren’t watching if you think that it didn’t conclude the show. Yeah obviously it had to leave some shit open for the future but it definitely wrapped up the world of Wandavision

Yeah like the story was wrapped up for sure, the post-credit stuff was just setting up future shit