Wandavision on Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
There’s always that one person.

I’m a big fan of marvel, and, the only interesting thing so far has been the ending of episode 3. I’m going to assume this is when it starts getting better. I know it’s weird to some people on the planet who think everyone must enjoy the exact same things, but, welcome to reality. First 3 episodes were dumb, besides the end of 3.

Last edited:

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Not a fan of the sitcom stuff? It does move away from that eventually :)

I like sitcoms, I enjoy a lot of old shows, so, I don’t mind that, it just has had very little laughs for me and I felt myself begging for this show to start getting some action and better storyline. Episode 4 so far is much better :)

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
I like sitcoms, I enjoy a lot of old shows, so, I don’t mind that, it just has had very little laughs for me and I felt myself begging for this show to start getting some action and better storyline. Episode 4 so far is much better :)
Episode 4 explains everything from the past three episodes. Yes, this show starts off slow and confusing, but it eventually gets better when you get to Episode 4, when it starts to make sense.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

But the whole point of the show is that it’s supposed to be low on action at the beginning. We’re not supposed to know anything other than Wanda and Vision are in a sitcom for some reason.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Episode 4 was much better, then I had to take a nap cuz I’m old.
I’ve seen people post on Facebook they watched the whole season and hated it, I just didn’t like it until episode 3 end. Still going to watch it all so I can make a final decision on good or not for me lol

Reactions: Doom

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Episode 4 was much better, then I had to take a nap cuz I’m old.
I’ve seen people post on Facebook they watched the whole season and hated it, I just didn’t like it until episode 3 end. Still going to watch it all so I can make a final decision on good or not for me lol
I was the same. I didn't like the first episode or two but by the end of the season I really enjoyed the ride.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I’m so glad it got better cuz I like Scarlet Witch and was excited about this show. It was creative to go old school “Honeymooners” type sitcom, I just felt it was done cheesy and much of the jokes were flat.

Reactions: Doom

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I say it's probably nothing but what if we get another End Credits Scene from that setting up not just the next Dr.Strange film but the next Spider-Man film. It could be as simple as reality going nuts almost like in Inception when you see the Buildings changing in direction something wacky like that.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I have to say this show is a lot better on the second watch. Still corny at times but deeper and more moving than I remembered.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
This is next on my list to watch. Just finished Hawkeye which I really enjoyed. Probably start it tomorrow night.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Wandavision was probably the best Disney+ show. Modelling each episode after a certain decade in television was genius and requiring Paul Bettany and Elizabeth Olsen to act the way actors used to act in that particular decade was also amazing and they both crushed their performances. In addition to that, it was actually fucking heartbreaking and provided such good character development for Wanda.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I enjoyed Hawkeye slightly better but WV is a close second.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It's probably my favorite as well out of the first 3 and I guess half of what if since I haven't seen the rest lol also thought WandaVision was even better on a rewatch too, especially the first few episodes where you aren't sure wtf is going on lol I think the people that disliked the show woulda enjoyed it a lot more if it wasn't released weekly or if they waited to watch the entire season at once bc the wait between episodes the first couple weeks weren't that fun bc I wasn't especially hype for the next one