• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wandavision on Disney+

Chris

Dreams are Endless
This episode made me absolutely love Wanda as a character even more than I already did

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
So who's hype for the last Episode of Wandavision like me? I might have work tomorrow, but I'm for sure going to push it hard to either watch it or download it. Here are my Predictions

It's going to be nuts we all know that, but I see Agatha having a Face Turn later in this fight. She wants to learn the Chaos Magic from Wanda and the only way that happens is keeping Wanda alive. White Vision is going to try to kill Wanda thus later our Vision has a big fight for him. I see our Vision dying with White Vision via Wanda during the fight and here's the kicker setting up the next Dr.Strange film Wanda loses her Children as well either by accident or she finds out they aren't really real and makes her go nuts! I'm sure Dr.Strange shows up in this as Wanda has the ability to warp reality right now and she might want now the World to end with her losing everything in her life!

Sabretooth

Of course im fucking hype for it you kidding me lmao. I cant wait. My only prediction is that this is gonna be the most MCU-like episode meaning big crazy action scenes.

and i really hope Doctor Strange shows up

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Of course im fucking hype for it you kidding me lmao. I cant wait. My only prediction is that this is gonna be the most MCU-like episode meaning big crazy action scenes.

and i really hope Doctor Strange shows up

You think theirs a chance Loki shows up as well or is that too much for the last Episode. I remember them talking about time and policing it in his Show to come would be cool to see him show up. Who is gonna stop Wanda for real if she goes postal not Dr.Strange on his own.

Sabretooth

You think theirs a chance Loki shows up as well or is that too much for the last Episode. I remember them talking about time and policing it in his Show to come would be cool to see him show up. Who is gonna stop Wanda for real if she goes postal not Dr.Strange on his own.

I'm gonna say no but anything is possible. I just don't see how he'd fit into the show.