Wandavision on Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Okay so Wanda has gone full crazy :DEAD: The shit with her brother is clearly all fucked up, LOVE that her kids got the powers from the comics and that they did all the comic costumes for Halloween.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Anyone think the spy is Quicksilver x men?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Anyone think the spy is Quicksilver x men?

Read theories that he's the leading candidate to be Mephisto which I think could be likely. Regardless, I'm mostly curious if they acknowledge anything else to do with the actor change or if that's just an Easter Egg. I know we're all reading more into it, but I don't wanna be too disappointed if there isn't anything else too it :lol especially if it just ends up being Mephisto bc he'd just change forms

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Read theories that he's the leading candidate to be Mephisto which I think could be likely. Regardless, I'm mostly curious if they acknowledge anything else to do with the actor change or if that's just an Easter Egg. I know we're all reading more into it, but I don't wanna be too disappointed if there isn't anything else too it :lol especially if it just ends up being Mephisto bc he'd just change forms
I dont think he is I think it could likely be one of the townies like agnes wv hubby. That said I am just glad Evan Peters in MCU love the guy as a actor. I bet you its gonna come out that Mephisto is behind the dog death and all bad things tho

Reactions: Swamps and Chris

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
just read it maybe Dr. Strange

Reactions: Chris

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I don’t think anyone is fucking Mephisto :lol I think that’s just a far reaching theory by fans looking too far into this LOL. I think this is just all Wanda being depressed losing everyone she cared about and therefore created something that even she doesn’t really know how it happened.

And this was another great episode. I love how they did the comic costumes for Halloween and now we know that her kids are Wiccan and Speed. I imagine they’re gonna stick around permanently after the show. Also love how we get to see Quicksilver’s powers in action again.

Love how Pietro is portrayed as the classic loser Uncle who has a good heart. He’s a bum but still cares when he has to. Also love how he dodges Wanda’s questions about why he’s different so that mystery is still up in the air. Btw Evan Peters is awesome.

Lastly I’m sure Benedict Cumberbatch is gonna cameo in the last episode.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don’t think anyone is fucking Mephisto :lol I think that’s just a far reaching theory by fans looking too far into this LOL. I think this is just all Wanda being depressed losing everyone she cared about and therefore created something that even she doesn’t really know how it happened.

And this was another great episode. I love how they did the comic costumes for Halloween and now we know that her kids are Wiccan and Speed. I imagine they’re gonna stick around permanently after the show. Also love how we get to see Quicksilver’s powers in action again.

Love how Pietro is portrayed as the classic loser Uncle who has a good heart. He’s a bum but still cares when he has to. Also love how he dodges Wanda’s questions about why he’s different so that mystery is still up in the air. Btw Evan Peters is awesome.

Lastly I’m sure Benedict Cumberbatch is gonna cameo in the last episode.

I actually think this is most likely tbh, people probably are reading too much into it but I've also learned to never fuckin doubt Feige :lol

I agree with your other thoughts too

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I want some Mephisto so that way we can get ghost rider too

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I want some Mephisto so that way we can get ghost rider too

it doesn’t have to take place in Wandavision though lol. I just really doubt that they’re gonna tie ghost rider in with Wandavision. I’m sure they’re saving all that for a later date.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yo Wanda took over more of the Town just like that oh my God that amazing to watch. She would do anything for her family and I knew she would deliver, but to deliver like that you go girl! You know I was a little worried about this Episode because we were getting all this goofy stuff which was good with Quicksilver and Halloween fun going down then we got that balance of the serious tone with Vision trying to figure out what is going on with this Town and trying to stop her and get help and thus Wanda doing what she did. I'm thinking even further Hayward or Pietro could be Mephisto because I can't see either version of Quicksilver asking his Sister all the Details on how Wanda created this World. He's telling Wanda this is the role you wanted me to play and he remembers how he died in Ultron. Man they are playing with us he could be someone else no way Quicksilver would say that comment about Vision dying twice towards his Sister knowing she would go fucking nuts.

Reactions: Doom

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yo Wanda took over more of the Town just like that oh my God that amazing to watch. She would do anything for her family and I knew she would deliver, but to deliver like that you go girl! You know I was a little worried about this Episode because we were getting all this goofy stuff which was good with Quicksilver and Halloween fun going down then we got that balance of the serious tone with Vision trying to figure out what is going on with this Town and trying to stop her and get help and thus Wanda doing what she did. I'm thinking even further Hayward or Pietro could be Mephisto because I can't see either version of Quicksilver asking his Sister all the Details on how Wanda created this World. He's telling Wanda this is the role you wanted me to play and he remembers how he died in Ultron. Man they are playing with us he could be someone else no way Quicksilver would say that comment about Vision dying twice towards his Sister knowing she would go fucking nuts.

He’s not fucking Mephisto :lol

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
He’s not fucking Mephisto :lol

Shooting my shot hehe I just love him probably why I want him in so badly. The way he was acting of course was needed to be goofy, but to say that line about Vision I don't know if a person who truly knew her would say that. Dr.Strange is a lock to show up here with his Movie coming I would mark out if they brought in Magneto for a Cameo either version please. I mean also the KICKASS REFERENCE AS WELL!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Shooting my shot hehe I just love him probably why I want him in so badly. The way he was acting of course was needed to be goofy, but to say that line about Vision I don't know if a person who truly knew her would say that. Dr.Strange is a lock to show up here with his Movie coming I would mark out if they brought in Magneto for a Cameo either version please. I mean also the KICKASS REFERENCE AS WELL!

but he doesn’t know her because it’s a different Pietro lol. It doesn’t mean that he’s Mephisto. I think she wasn’t able to resurrect her real brother so she subconsciously pulled the X Men universe version into her universe.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
but he doesn’t know her because it’s a different Pietro lol. It doesn’t mean that he’s Mephisto. I think she wasn’t able to resurrect her real brother so she subconsciously pulled the X Men universe version into her universe.

Or Mephisto or someone hugely powerful did the same thing. They got into her Mind saw her history tried to find our Quicksilver found out he's dead then he used the X-Men version of him instead. He knows he died so it's our Quicksilver still doesn't make why would act that way towards his Sister when she is stressed about Vision. Even Uncle Jesse knew when to get serious on Full House which how he's been acting lately. So were going to need a Scientist or someone super smart to help out Rambeau and company would be cool if they got Reed Richards or Shuri involved in this.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Or Mephisto or someone hugely powerful did the same thing. They got into her Mind saw her history tried to find our Quicksilver found out he's dead then he used the X-Men version of him instead. He knows he died so it's our Quicksilver still doesn't make why would act that way towards his Sister when she is stressed about Vision. Even Uncle Jesse knew when to get serious on Full House which how he's been acting lately. So were going to need a Scientist or someone super smart to help out Rambeau and company would be cool if they got Reed Richards or Shuri involved in this.

I feel like Mephisto would be able to take on the form of her Quicksilver though