Vince Russo is back to his usual form

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Okay everyone has heard rumors that Samoa Joe is unhappy with TNA, and now he's doing "shoots". But due to Vince Russo's history, we all know that there all scripted.

Than Chris Harris shoots on TNA by seeing he needs more attention, and he'd only get it if his last name was Angle.

So what do you think of TNA's idea of having people to start shooting on the company. Personally, I think shoots only work if there live. And they should never shoot against their company as I think it makes TNA look weak.

So what do you guys think of Russo's idea to start having guys shoot.

PeepShow

The Samoa Joe shoot wasnt scripted, just to let you know.

And as for you saying that shoots only work when they are live, Im pretty sure that Joe's shoot was live.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I'm talking about on iMPACT! on Thursday. Joe had a shoot, as well as Chris Harris.

And they weren't live.

PeepShow

He did? I must have missed them both? But how could I have when i watched the whole thing? LOL

Hmmmm, I guess Ill have to watch it again tonight at 11 and see if I missed it. Ill come back to the thread then.

Reaction score
^^All Joe said was Everyone in the company can "Suck His A**" And Harris was still complaining...

Not necessarily "shoots" IMO.

Reaction score
Okay everyone has heard rumors that Samoa Joe is unhappy with TNA, and now he's doing "shoots". But due to Vince Russo's history, we all know that there all scripted.

Than Chris Harris shoots on TNA by seeing he needs more attention, and he'd only get it if his last name was Angle.

So what do you think of TNA's idea of having people to start shooting on the company. Personally, I think shoots only work if there live. And they should never shoot against their company as I think it makes TNA look weak.

So what do you guys think of Russo's idea to start having guys shoot.

Hey "rocket scientist" you know Vince Russo only has about 10% booking power. The final say on everything comes down to Dutch Mantel and Jeff Jarrett!:protest:

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Well, knowing of Vince Russo and his history, I wouldn't doubt if it was Russos idea

Reaction score
^^All Joe said was Everyone in the company can "Suck His A**" And Harris was still complaining...

Not necessarily "shoots" IMO.

he also said that he was getting....shit I don't remember the exact words but it was something to the deal of him not getting enough money offered on his contract

chessarmy

I think these shoots are counterproductive and hurt the credibility of TNA. You should have wrestlers talking about how proud they are of being in TNA, not talking crap about the company.

stryfe

Reaction score
Obviously Russo is back. Just look at the stupid briefcase shit.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Would you shut up about the briefcases? Everyone gets on TNA's ass for "just copying WWE", and when they do something totally new and innovative, you bitch that it sucks. Don't bother critiquing TNA if you're not going to like them no matter what they do.

ion256

Reaction score
Would you shut up about the briefcases? Everyone gets on TNA's ass for "just copying WWE", and when they do something totally new and innovative, you bitch that it sucks. Don't bother critiquing TNA if you're not going to like them no matter what they do.

i agree

Rob34207

Reaction score
Vince Russo?!

Its obvious to me the energy level, and tempo immediately changed when Jim Cornette came into TNA. Cornette is as old school as you can get. In his day they gave the wrestler the key points to get across, and the flavor was up to them.

Trust me guys if Joe wants more dough, and is unhappy there's no possible way theyd put him on the mic to bitch about them as an entity! Shoot my ass! Im sure he was instructed, but no not scripted.

They still need more starpower, but the product is better than what it was a year ago.