• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rofl I so hope that was unintentional.

Dolph you still don't understand what "worth" and "possess" is. Vince is probably worth over $1.1bn, because he owns a company that probably makes hundreds of millions a year. Vince doesn't own over $1bn though. For example, if this site makes a round $100 a month which we don't, I'd be worth $2-3k. But that doesn't mean I'd have $2-3k. Noobs.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
700 millionaire. :lol1:

But yeah, of course. He has more than 1 I believe, one just for him and one that talent such as HHH/Cena/Other top guys can use x times/year.

Don't for get CM PUNK!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
That jet is flawless. I'd like to know who designed it.

That jet is flawless. I'd like to know who designed it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Vince McMahon's Private Jet

Randy Savage said:
OH HELL NO HE WORTH MORE THEN THAT!

o0uo.png

So you're a grammar genius, legal phenomenon and CM Punks personal accountant ?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
So you're a grammar genius, legal phenomenon and CM Punks personal accountant ?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Don't forget lover, PR manager and high priest of the church of the second city saint.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You can't really put a worth on Punk...

He doesn't own his own business or anything.

Then you shouldn't be able to rate Cena either but he is apparently worth 20 mil.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Of course you can, use his average salary from the past 10 years, subtract any costs such as average living add in any pension or investment schemes he's known to be in and woolah. It won't be very accurate but neither are many of these numbers.

Crayo said:

Of course you can, use his average salary from the past 10 years, subtract any costs such as average living add in any pension or investment schemes he's known to be in and woolah. It won't be very accurate but neither are many of these numbers.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm convinced that's not what "worth" means. Also, I doubt anyone knows Punk's salary apart from those close to him and those who pay him, so how can anyone begin to calculate an average salary? Apart from a report like 4+ years ago, no one knows what WWE wrestlers are earning, lol.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
True about the figures, all worth is really is the money they have earned minus any costs they have to pay.

2. For an individual, the value of a person's assets, including cash, minus all liabilities. The amount by which the individual's assets exceed their liabilities is considered the net worth of that person.

Read more: http://www.investorwords.com/3267/net_worth.html#ixzz1tl2CUsR4

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
"amount by which the individual's assets exceed their liabilities is considered the net worth [...]"

Exactly what I effectively tried to explain a page or two back. Vince's asset (WWE) is worth $1bn+, but he himself would not be a billionaire.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Vince doesn't own the WWE, he's only a majority shareholder so his cut of the pie (Xanth will probably read this now) isn't worth $1bn, the company may be but according to forbes he owned $400 million worth of stock in September 2011. Source That was when it traded at mid 9's and last I checked it's currently mid 7's so it's probably worth less. I think we're talking about the same thing here tbh.