• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon's Private Jet

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
9ea65f48262aa3674499e0024a0a7b48.jpg

Dude is a billionaire. Of course he has a private jet.

Jonathan

Champion
Dolph'sZiggler said:
9ea65f48262aa3674499e0024a0a7b48.jpg

Dude is a billionaire. Of course he has a private jet.

700 millionaire. :lol1:

But yeah, of course. He has more than 1 I believe, one just for him and one that talent such as HHH/Cena/Other top guys can use x times/year.

Crayo

The Boss
He's worth over that but he himself isn't a billionaire. He's a multi-millionaire.

Still, awesome jet. Company only has one though. :p

Saylor

Champion
WWE does actually have a legitimate jet. There's a picture above it has a RAW feel to it, nice jet to say the least.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
The worst thing is he's practically guaranteed a job for life because of that name.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Crayo said:
He's worth over that but he himself isn't a billionaire. He's a multi-millionaire.

Still, awesome jet. Company only has one though. :p

Dolph'sZiggler said:
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/wrestlers/vince-mcmahon-net-worth/

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
I doubt that thing is legit tbh, most of them aren't.

According to Forbes he owned WWE stock worth $400 million in 2011 Source

However he didn't make it into the list of executives with over $1 billion from the same time frame and needed the stock to be double what it was operating at this time to make the cut Source

Stock traded at mid $9's at this time as seen in the above mentioned article and needed to be double for Vince to reach the list apparently, stock traded at 7.85 at close today ( Source ) So I doubt even with extra revenue streams his net worth is at the billionaire level, I speculate the $700 million mark is alot closer to the point from the limited research presented above.