• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

Doom

La Bestia
I disagree with JR.

People that have been traumatized by Vince deserve justice, not to "move on" from the sick shit that he's put upon them. That sick bastard's gonna get what's going to him when that day comes.

Dale

Super Moderator
It seems he used to be on the 'Free agent' section but for whatever reason now he's on the current section

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Brock has not had any movement on the roster section on the website. Trust me, I monitor that for an archive project I work on in my free time. Everyone who has been around in the last few years is on current. Free agent is his drafted classification so that’s why he’s in 2 sections (navigate to all and he’s there too).

These geeks on Twitter looking for clout when they don’t do the leg work fucks me off.

Oh and JR lad yeah we aren’t moving on. I don’t want to cast stones but viewing your online trends, and your former standing in the company, one could assume you knew stuff going on. Were you not at one time talent relations?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
From reading the article it seems they were complicit at best in the whole situation. They surely knew there was an inappropriate relationship, though they could reasonably deny knowing the extent of the abuse.

Rosie

Dark Side
Like, for Nick Khan and Blum, as much as my heart would just say "GTFO NOW!"

At the very least, get them to step away from their duties during this investigation, name interim people to hold their positions. Just let the case go through as is, and act appropriately once all the facts are presented in court.