Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
The fact you compare Sammy's vile comments to sex trafficking and what Ric Flair did to this day is fucking wild. Sammy comments were dumb and fucked up. There were still not remotely on the fucking level of what Ric did or what happened in WWE just because Mone is your fav. Also guess what? I fucking hate every time Ric Flair is on my fucking screen so yeah nice but AEW thing when I literally named Jim Ross as well as someone I had doubts over.
Lad Ric Flair and the plane ride from hell is on par with asking for a video of a human bodily function and arranging a hook-up over it.

Laughable the lengths you go to to excuse the rancid comments from Sammy - doesn't matter who the female was/is, the fact he made them at all and then gets a pass from majority of the fandom is atrocious from my pov. Mercedes, Trish, Maxxine, even Naomi, it shouldn't be easily forgiven which you give the consensus that it is.

Also please show where I have compared sex trafficking to comments? You specifically quoted the Lesnar situation.

Let's not forget, "Bro, Sasha Banks; oh my God. When I was at the WWE the other week I wanted to just go f****** r*pe that woman.”

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
what the fuck does AEW , Sammy or Ric Flair have anything to do with Vince? Try to stay on subject

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Lad Ric Flair and the plane ride from hell is on par with asking for a video of a human bodily function and arranging a hook-up over it.

Laughable the lengths you go to to excuse the rancid comments from Sammy - doesn't matter who the female was/is, the fact he made them at all and then gets a pass from majority of the fandom is atrocious from my pov. Mercedes, Trish, Maxxine, even Naomi, it shouldn't be easily forgiven which you give the consensus that it is.

Also please show where I have compared sex trafficking to comments? You specifically quoted the Lesnar situation.

Let's not forget, "Bro, Sasha Banks; oh my God. When I was at the WWE the other week I wanted to just go f****** r*pe that woman.”

"The fact you compare Sammy's vile comments to sex trafficking and what Ric Flair did to this day is fucking wild. Sammy comments were dumb and fucked up. There were still not remotely on the fucking level of what Ric did or what happened in WWE just because Mone is your fav. Also guess what? I fucking hate every time Ric Flair is on my fucking screen so yeah nice but AEW thing when I literally named Jim Ross as well as someone I had doubts over."

WHERE DID I SAY IT WAS NOT?

Where did I dismiss what Ric did? We get it you hate Sammy. Sammy has showed remorse which is a hell of a lot more than Ric and Brock have shown for worse actions. Do you why people have moved on from Sammy? Cause he admitted he was wrong and showed growth. People can change and he hasn't done anything like that since so he has grown. Should he have ever said it? Fuck no but he has learned from it. You are the one who has never let it go and brings it up even when not relevant.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
what the fuck does AEW , Sammy or Ric Flair have anything to do with Vince? Try to stay on subject
I did. A point was made regarding Brock, so I cited Sammy and Flair.

If this is a non-discussion point then I'll just take my leave out of the thread again cos I don't want to ruffle feathers in a content area that gets emotions running high :)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
"The fact you compare Sammy's vile comments to sex trafficking and what Ric Flair did to this day is fucking wild. Sammy comments were dumb and fucked up. There were still not remotely on the fucking level of what Ric did or what happened in WWE just because Mone is your fav. Also guess what? I fucking hate every time Ric Flair is on my fucking screen so yeah nice but AEW thing when I literally named Jim Ross as well as someone I had doubts over."

WHERE DID I SAY IT WAS NOT?

Where did I dismiss what Ric did? We get it you hate Sammy. Sammy has showed remorse which is a hell of a lot more than Ric and Brock have shown for worse actions. Do you why people have moved on from Sammy? Cause he admitted he was wrong and showed growth. People can change and he hasn't done anything like that since so he has grown. Should he have ever said it? Fuck no but he has learned from it. You are the one who has never let it go and brings it up even when not relevant.
You're more forgiving than I am then it seems. All of them can fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I did. A point was made regarding Brock, so I cited Sammy and Flair.

If this is a non-discussion point then I'll just take my leave out of the thread again cos I don't want to ruffle feathers in a content area that gets emotions running high :)
Sammy and Flair don't work for WWE and have nothing to do with Brock.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You're more forgiving than I am then it seems. All of them can fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.
I'm not going to defend Sammy's words but he apologized and took his suspension and apologized again. He said that stuff when he was 19. Should we judge everyone by the stupid shit they said when they were 19?

It's extreme to me to compare actual sexual assault to shitty attempts to be edgy.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Sammy and Flair don't work for WWE and have nothing to do with Brock.
Overarching scumminess that was* industry wise. Said behaviour needs to be called by everyone. Protection/cover up for Riddle & Steveson comes to mind as well here.

Maybe I went about it the wrong way to get my point across. Wasn't intended to be an attack or anything so apologies if that's what it appeared to be.

(I say was because I do stupidly hope in my heart that this is the wind of change needed to clean up the industry, and world by association, in the treatment and respect of ALL humans).

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm not going to defend Sammy's words but he apologized and took his suspension and apologized again. He said that stuff when he was 19. Should we judge everyone by the stupid shit they said when they were 19?

It's extreme to me to compare actual sexual assault to shitty attempts to be edgy.
Well that's a good point because I'd absolutely forgive Zachary Wentz for his inappropriate photo that got him in shit. I myself was guilty of ancient thought processes back then that current me is ashamed of, but as you said, people grow.

Not nitpicking but wasn't the plane ride sexual assault allegations? I didn't watch the entire DSOTR episode.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Overarching scumminess that was* industry wise. Said behaviour needs to be called by everyone. Protection/cover up for Riddle & Steveson comes to mind as well here.

Maybe I went about it the wrong way to get my point across. Wasn't intended to be an attack or anything so apologies if that's what it appeared to be.

(I say was because I do stupidly hope in my heart that this is the wind of change needed to clean up the industry, and world by association, in the treatment and respect of ALL humans).
I don't disagree with any of this though. WWE has covered up a lot of disgusting things. And Ric Flair still being around fucking sucks and nobody likes it.

fwiw, Sammy was called out multiple times and they did do something about it, so I feel like he should at least get the benefit of the doubt unless he does or says something again. I have no defense for Flair though, even if it's what Sting wanted and they are getting paid, I rather not sellout for the guy.

Reactions: Lethal

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Well that's a good point because I'd absolutely forgive Zachary Wentz for his inappropriate photo that got him in shit. I myself was guilty of ancient thought processes back then that current me is ashamed of, but as you said, people grow.

Not nitpicking but wasn't the plane ride sexual assault allegations? I didn't watch the entire DSOTR episode.

No he actually did do sexual assault in that.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I just want to add for the Sammy thing, Mercedes forgave him, if she can, I feel like really anyone should be able to.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

McMahon’s latest sale of TKO stock comes after he netted $408 million through a separate sale of shares earlier this month, and after he sold 8.4 million shares of Class A common stock in TKO — worth $670 million — last November. All told, to date he has earned almost $1.2 billion through TKO stock sales.

According to an SEC filing Thursday by TKO Group, McMahon’s latest stock sale was to an unnamed bank, with the 3.5 million shares transferred over the course of 15 business days (March 5-25). “Upon such physical settlement, [McMahon] received, in the aggregate, approximately $100 million from the Bank,” per the filing.

McMahon now owns 11.5 million shares of TKO Group, according to the fling. Those are worth nearly $1 billion as of Thursday’s closing stock price.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Ashleigh Banfield asked Hart if she was surprised by the details of Janel Grant's lawsuit. Grant, a former WWE employee, filed the suit against McMahon, WWE, and John Laurinaitis this January. It accuses McMahon of physical and emotional abuse, sexual assault, and sex trafficking.

Hart responded:

No, I was not surprised when I heard there was yet another lawsuit. Over the years, the WWE, they’ve had many lawsuits and they’ve had a lot of bad press. And I tell you, I read all of the 67 pages in that complaint - and it is absolutely horrific. And I have to say that the level of wickedness that’s described is beyond the pale in that complaint, and anyone with a shred of humanity would find the indignant acts just incomprehensible, frankly.
So it wasn’t a shock that there was another lawsuit, but the level of, I guess, depravity there certainly was. I’m a doctor in mental health and I’m also the founder and director of the Owen Hart Foundation, so no matter what hat I’m wearing, I always work with at-risk people. And I can tell you that - anyone that takes advantage of a vulnerable person is the most despicable type of person because these are people that need to be supported and protected, not exploited. And by Janel Grant’s own admission, she was a vulnerable person. She was unemployed, her parents had passed away, she was suffering with grief, and she was also just on the cusp of financial collapse. So these are all the makings of a very vulnerable person.

Hart, the widow of wrestling legend Owen Hart, had her own legal battles with McMahon and WWE following her husband's death. A wrongful death lawsuit filed against WWE was settled for a reported $18 million. Hart later sued WWE again over using Owen Hart's name and likeness without permission. That suit was also settled.

Hart told Banfield that her lawsuits against WWE were a "David and Goliath" battle:

I did go toe-to-toe twice with Vince McMahon, Linda McMahon, and their company - and it was a David and Goliath battle. And I’ll tell you that it was a tooth-and-nail fight, and they will stop at nothing to protect themselves for sure. They run a billion dollar company, and in doing that, they’re able to, like a lot of big companies, they’re able to delay cases, they’re able to muddy the waters, they’re able to detract and take everything away from the case at hand. And so in that sense, they can hire the best lawyers and they have that might on their side. And a lot of times what happens with wealthy people, their wealth - they feel - has no bounds, and so then they have no boundaries. And they feel that they can do anything and get away with anything.

Hart was asked if there's any advice she has for Janel Grant:

I would say to just stay the course. And her claim is very credible, and I would be steadfast in my convictions, and don’t back down.