Vince McMahon Ripped Over Mocking Jim Ross’ Bell’s Palsy On Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Got_Swag

Reaction score
It was distasteful and hard to watch. Be a star and stop bullying campaigns should just be stopped after that. Also this could hurt Linda's running for governor of Connecticut because although she had nothing to do with it, they could still turn it around on her.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I could care less about Linda McMahon's senate run, but I'm pretty sure the Be A Star thing is hurting more than it's helping because every time WWE doesn't anything "Bully-like" on camera, they can use that against her.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Seems like a cheap thing to bring up, considering they could use Chris 'Child Murderer' Benoit against her for greater effect.

Got_Swag

Reaction score
Linda is whole other story, but yes anything to that can be used against her!

Just wasn't classy of Vince to do this. Not at a time like this especially!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Seems like a cheap thing to bring up, considering they could use Chris 'Child Murderer' Benoit against her for greater effect.

Yes, use something that happened in the past that nobody had any real control over instead of using something that is currently and visibly happening.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I think Jericho said it best and that Vince still holds a personal grievance towards JR coming from a WCW background. You can say the same thing for Regal. Its stupid and lame but thats Vince sometimes.

Aniking

Reaction score
I think Jericho said it best and that Vince still holds a personal grievance towards JR coming from a WCW background. You can say the same thing for Regal. Its stupid and lame but thats Vince sometimes.

If that's Vince, the guy is fucking petty. Who really cares about the fact the guy has a background in a company that ended over a decade ago because Vince himself bought it. It's such a lame thing to continue to hold a grudge over, if this really is part of the reason for the shit humour at JR's expense. The same goes for Triple H allegedly still holding a grudge against Mick Foley for being the one to put him on the map. Who cares?

Sometimes I hate being a wrestling fan when you read various reports about the politics and all that garbage.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I agree Aniking but that seems to be the case. Vince always holds a grudge over WCW. John Morrison was made because Vince hated the name Nitro because of Nitro. A lot of WCW connections and Vince gets annoyed apparently. Other than Jericho, Eddie, Booker T, and Mysterio, who was really successful coming out of WWE in the company?

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I agree Aniking but that seems to be the case. Vince always holds a grudge over WCW. John Morrison was made because Vince hated the name Nitro because of Nitro. A lot of WCW connections and Vince gets annoyed apparently. Other than Jericho, Eddie, Booker T, and Mysterio, who was really successful coming out of WWE in the company?

Benoit, Foley, Undertaker, Triple H. Yes they were all WCW guys first.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Vince McMahon got a lot of heat this past week from many reporters about his portrayal of Jim Ross and making fun of his Bell's Palsy. Former WWE Creative Writer Joe Franciosi, who worked with the company in 2010, stated that Ross was ridiculed numerous times by Vince and his other staff members.

"I sat through tons of meetings where Vince and tons of others would just shred JR. I wondered why until I met him" This message was posted earlier today on Twitter.

Maybe J.R isn't such a nice guy behind the scenes after all? Or this guy is just trying to get his job back.

But yeah, I think a lot of the crap JR gets he doesn't deserve.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
To hold a grudge over something like that is just stupid. Makes me not want to watch WWE just for the fact that I'd be supporting such a douche.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Maybe J.R isn't such a nice guy behind the scenes after all? Or this guy is just trying to get his job back.

But yeah, I think a lot of the crap JR gets he doesn't deserve.

The last line in that guys tweet is a bit weird, alluding to JR being tough to work with possibly. Or the guy could be trying to get more followers by posting something like that.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
The last line in that guys tweet is a bit weird, alluding to JR being tough to work with possibly. Or the guy could be trying to get more followers by posting something like that.

Yeah I dunno but it's known by many that JR has been well known to be a hard ass, a complete perfectionist, and workaholic. Hence why Jerry says it's easier working with Cole as JR wants everything perfect.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Where did you hear that at? Cause I've never seen Jerry say or even allude to liking working with Cole more over JR.