Vince McMahon Not in a Good Mood at Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I think its great that Melina has won the championship , it could start a new era form the Womens division now that Lita and Trish have left.
I think she will loose it at wm23 to Ashley but im uncertian that Ashley will stay on Smackdown with the title.(Like RVD did with the wwe championship)

Personally with those looks i think she stands a chance of being in Playboy some day...

Beer Money Army

melina is a very sloppy Wrestler in my opinon....

the best women wrestler wwe has to offer is Mickie james, Victoria and trinity......

Maria = doesn't has a clue......
Candice = slowly improve but isn't women champ material
ashley = is alright
kelly Kelly = utter shit..
torrie wilson = be in the business for almost 10 years and still awful

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
They all suck, wink wink.

I jest, some of them are OK but none of them are on level with Trish Stratus, she was the complete lady-like package. Victoria's great but they don't see her as anything other than the Diva that puts the ones who can't wrestle over.

Is Melina arrogant or, as The Micker has suggested, just really shy? The two are easily confused. I've never met her so i'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
As much as i like to see Melina scream, do the splits and look sexy, i think she will lose at WM. Melina losing to Ashley would make Ashley look better, rather than Ashley beating Mickie, which would not make Ashley as popular.

M.V.P.

Reaction score
Vince is tryna push Ashley as much as possible right now. God if Ashley wins at Mania....

3lions

Reaction score
Melina will win. This is a carbon copy of the storyline where Christy Hemme challenged Trish for the title but lost at WM.

xtremebadass

No Ashley will win, they are trying to make her the new face of WWE's women's division. Plus BackLash is cross branded so even if the Women's title does go to SD with Ashley, Melina will have many chances to regain it.

CenaMark54

I know i'm off subject, but wrestlemania is not the time or place to parade around eye candy that just appeared in playboy.

I'd like to see some facts that prove that a non wrestling fan bought a playboy saw a Diva and decided to buy Wrestlemania. If they can prove that its a good business move I say go for it, otherwise wrestlemania is for the best and the brightest. If Vince wants a diva match at WM have Mickie wrestle Jillian so at least we can get a good match that people might want to watch.

xtremebadass

im just adding that playboys dont do well at mania, christy and Candice both lost at Mania in their playboy years

the_game2

Reaction score
I dont think melina will walk out from wrestlemania with the title

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I pesonally like Melina. I think she had a long way to go before she should have hold that title. I dont think she will walk out of wrestlemania with the title. When Melina beat Mickie for the title, i thought that she would change and focus more on the wrestling than Making MNM look good(the only readon they are good is because of her).

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
MELINA SUCKS!!!!!. I know you guys are all googly all over her looks and stuff but she sucks. She can't cut a promo for her life and she always fucks it up, it is not fair that mainly everybody says that she is good when the same people say that Mickie James should head back to OVW (Yes that is to you Steve Gerweck). All the divas suck except Mickie James and Victoria and maybe Trinity. Melina can't wrestle and can't play a good manager as well as cut good promos so she sucks. Get it through your damn skulls people, she sucks. I made a thread about the divas so read what I had to say on the divas below

CLICK HERE TO READ WHAT LW HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE DIVAS!!!

Soulpower

I don't find Melina all that attracive. Nice tits and ass, but that's it she's actually pretty ugly without the make-up. As for her future, I'm hoping she gets fired. She's tried to hurt Mickie for real on more than one occasion and I don't think its a good idea to have someone on your roster who's going to try to injure every diva she can't stand.

She's not as good in the ring as a lot people had said when she got called up, she's terrible on the mic and every report has stated the same thing... People just don't like her, it seems that being a bitch isn't just her character, its her in real life. Get rid of her.... Please!

xtremebadass

I find Melina hot body-wise, like soulpower said her face aint that sexy, but she's your classic heel diva, i like her attitude, she's just a shear bitch, and that's what makes her sexy to me

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
I am glad Melina won the title which I feel that unfortanley she will lose the title to Ashley. I feel that she is the hottest diva currently in the WWE. I became a fan of hers when MNM first started in the WWE. I have been a fan of Joey Mercury (I always knew him as Joey Matthews), so I became a fan of Nitro's and Melina instantly.