Vince McMahon Not in a Good Mood at Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Melina's Future

Im really glad Melina won the title last night on raw because lately i think she has been really good in the ring. She kind of reminds of Trish and Lita when they were just starting to go big. The only disadvantage she really has is her attitude backstage which has been the same since she was on Smackdown with Mercury and Nitro. I think Melina and Mickie can take Trish and lita's place as a matter of fact they probably already have taken their place. So what do you all think about Melina's future here in the women's division?

RATED-RKO21

Reaction score
i think she might have the title until wrestlemania where she looses it to any diva i think they should make a over the top rope match with all the divas

monkeystyle

Reaction score
She will drop the title to *shudders* Ashley at WM.

I'll lay $20 on that.

Seb

Reaction score
I don'r really care about Melina's future..I just don't want her to scream. it's annoying and dumb =(

Nation

To sep's response it's sexy and are you serious Ashley will win it?

Soulpower

Well all signs point to an Ashley/Melina match at Wm, and Ashley is the one posing for Playboy so I'm pretty sure shw would win. So that would be Melina's immediate future after that, there's not much for her to do. I'm guessing she would feud with Victoria, then against Mickie once again and that's about it... The good thing is Melina will continue to improve which will help her in future feuds but the fact is she's going to need some more competition.

phantomgerald

shes ugly. i think that women should not wrestle. i think that she's screwing herself with the attitude and i think that the women's division is always shallow

4lkz

Reaction score
I like her, she's alright in looks and her wrestling has improved since she got there....I say she holds on to it until Mania

xtremebadass

She is cool, they have gone without a heel women's champ for awhile, and they needed a new face on that belt since Lita or Trish, this is a positive, if Nitro can win the IC belt again, they will be just like Edge and Lita

taify

Reaction score
I am not really happy that Mickie lost the Title... well but this turn was needed so doesn't hurt.
Melina can surely be a good player

newmie

Reaction score
Im kinda glad melina wont the title, sets up a good heel turn for mickie.. going phsyco again, then they can birng back that beth phoenix for that fued. And yeh, i agree, Ashley will win the title at Mania, and then mickie again, and then phoenix and mickie fued for the title.

The Punisher

Reaction score
I am in agreement with a few people in saying that I think Melina is'nt good looking at all and that she will probably loose the title at WrestleMania

JeebusMcC

Reaction score
Yeah, I've read that they're set for the annual Playboy covergirl title match of Ashley vs. Melina. I'm already sending in my check for Wrestlemania...