Vince McMahon Not in a Good Mood at Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StageBomb

Reaction score
Are you seriously confused on this girls future? She stinks up EVERY promo she cuts, and she is actually pretty ugly. The WWE isnt giving her this push because shes GOOd, theyre giving it to her because they need to figure out once and for all whether or not they want to give her a long term contract. In my opinion she blows and wont be around much longer.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter -- Vince McMahon apparently wasn't in a good mood at last night's RAW. According to sources, McMahon was upset about the reaction he got during the opening segment of RAW. He felt the crowd was quiet for his return announcement and that the 'dead crowd' continued for most of the night. McMahon was also upset with the R-Truth debacle. The idea was to get Mason Ryan over as a massive heel and R-Truth's mistake took away from that. The crowd turned on R-Truth which obviously was not what WWE wanted. It should be noted that just about everyone besides Vince got a good laugh out of the mistake and the crowd chants that took place after it.

I also noticed that the live crowd was dead for most of the night minus the obligatory Vickie Guerrero, John Cena, and R-Truth mistake.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
No shit they didn't care about his return announcement, he just announced a guest host for WrestleMania, lol. I was completely underwhelmed that he would make an appearance just for that instead of having the computer do it.

They could give it a reaction next week, though, but it all depends on who it is. If it's Rock, there'll be massive cheers. If it's Justin Bieber, there'll be massive boos. Anybody else will get silence.

I also don't know how he expects to get Mason Ryan over as a massive heel by beating up R-Truth. Nobody gives a fuck about R-Truth, the only thing about him that the crowd cares about is his theme song.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Saying 'anybody else will get silence' is assinine.

Steve Austin, Sting, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, and Vince McMahon will get a huge reaction.

How would Vince get himself a reaction you ask? Build the host up as the only guy worthy of being host. The most electrifying person to ever step foot in a WWE ring. Then announce himself. Huge heat.

AF.

Reaction score
Why would Vince be the guest host of WrestleMania? He's the fucking chairman, think for once.

I'll be extremely dissapointed if it's a celebrity. It needs to be a former wrestler.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Because he's Vince McMahon and he can do anything he wants...

Reaction score
Host should be HBK. He is Mr Wrestlemania after all.

But Vince, maybe if you kinda announced it tonight, or advertised it for next week without holding an announcement for an announcement, people might of cared.

But, who gives a fuck about Milkwaukee's reactions

AF.

Reaction score
WWE seems to care a lot about crowd reactions. WWE crowds are generally either really lively or completely dead. That's what happens when you have such variety of ages and genders in such big arenas.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I was surprised by the lack of reaction Vince got as well but Milkwaukee isn't exactly know for being the most live crowd or anything. The announcement was a letdown so of course it's not gonna get any big reaction. Just seems like something that is set up to be a letdown.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
It seems they were hoping to fall back on the fact that the city (i can't spell it) would hopefully be all excited and riled up after the Superbowl, rather than making an effort to generate a reaction themselves. Yeah, R-Truth's fuck up would've contributed (hopefully putting a halt to his semi-push once and for all) but Vince needs to realise he half-arsed it.

AF.

Reaction score
Vince half asses everything nowadays and wonder why people don't give a fuck.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I wouldn't say he half-arses everything, i think he's just losing touch with his audience a bit and making misguided decisions.

The Yeah1993

Reaction score
the crowd reactions have been depressing for a long time now, I'm not sure what he expected it to sound like