• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince Mcmahon furious at Paul London

tommyboi65

lol funny stuff. I don't blame Vince for being pissed though, London had a job to do and didn't do it.

Exactly..Obviously its a long thought out storyline & the laughing kinda makes you wonder WTF's so funny,then the explosion that follows,etc. & You can see why Vince's upet with London.

He had a previous issue with another Cruiserweight,Shannon Moore,for his rematk,"I'm not here for the internet"..

I'd make that a storyline like Nash against the X division. Have Vince feud with Cruiserweights & compete for the Cruiser belt ,if not have Shane do as his proxy.

Shane'd spark up the cruiserweight division,just apply a real good storyline to it.

MasterEvc

He was probably smiling seeing Mickie (damn shes gorgeous) and thinking about what he would like to do with her (I know lots of things I would love to do...)

If the superstars didnt know what was going to happen next, why should they look all serious? Thats saying they know what is gonna happen next