Vince Mcmahon furious at Paul London

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Paul London received a lashing backstage after RAW went off the air for laughing during the Vince McMahon segment where he walked to his death. Vince was furious when he saw the tape of RAW and noticed that London was smiling.

- Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

4xw3iwm.png

Paul London is always getting in trouble with Vince, but he doesn't get fired... London is the man!

imported_zero

LOL your right london is the man lol i saw that when i was watching it keeps sayign when it went off air but it was still on lol and yeah its still funny maybe london killed him ..... hmmmmmmm lol

3lions

Reaction score
lol funny stuff. I don't blame Vince for being pissed though, London had a job to do and didn't do it.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Was Vince really pissed? Or was this just another way to stir up some hits on a few websites and maybe some sympathy for "one of the best underused talents in the WWE." I dont know. But what I do know is I'd be at least a little mad at him for smiling like a moron.

Reaction score
obviously he was trying to please the "boss"....but yeah the hell with that look at mickie

MikeRaw

actually guys London wasnt laughing at Vince's upcoming death...None of the superstars or commentatoors knew what was going to happen.I think he was just smiling lol

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I saw this and I thought he was laughing at something that Kendrick said, overall it is nothing big and I don't think many people noticed. Plus the Raw brand would look like a bunch of idiots if L & K get de-pushed after being the #1 pick in the supplemental draft.

MikeRaw

Yep i remember seeing London do that and I was like wtf is he doing haha

phantomgerald

hell that makes the scene interesting. vince is dead how can he be pissed with london?