• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince Mcmahon furious at Paul London

Nancy Di Loreto

I just read a "Who Dunnit?" article on WWE.com and they have "hired" a "Detective" to find out who killed VKM. London is one of the key suspects...

Fatal 55

I also saw that and LMAO....

This could infact turn into a storyline where they accuse him because he's laughing

pastavirus

I don't know about this, The whole segment reeked of pre-taping. Then again, The only thing that needed to be pretaped was the explosion. Don't the WWE usually pretape these big elaborate scenes?

Luckily London is on Raw now, So even if Vince does decide to punish him, Being a jobber on Raw is better than being the Champion on Heat-C-W.

The Ripper

I thought he was just trying to impress the boss by smiling at him. But why are they stood there with there arms sort of crossed like you would do at a funeral.

Evolution

Why should Vince be pissed at him? The stupid thing was having all the wrestlers standing right there. Are we supposed to beleive that all the wrestlers just hang out in that one little section?

If anything, London smiling added a little sense of reality to the whole situation. Sort of like he was laughing at Vince's insanity. Did Vince want everyone looking serious? What would that prove? The wresters were not supposed to know about the explosion. It would have been better if all the faces were laughing at him given the occurances over the previous weeks.

JJdaBuckeye

or maybe london was smiling cause he saw micke (DAMN!!!!) and was imagining what'd he do with her after the show went off air.

3lions

It was interesting to see JR/Lawler mention this on Raw last night. Lawler was really laying into London, saying stuff like he needs to take a real hard look at himself and all this. I would like to see WWE maybe play on this and see Coach go mad at him and accuse him or something...Maybe London might actually show some charisma? Nahhh.

Soulpower

^^^Maybe he'll be allowed to show some charisma. Both Kendrick and London have charisma, its just that cruiserweights aren't allowed to show it on tv.

This Guy

The WWE likes to use real situations in story lines. but we will probably never know for sure it its, Vince was mad at him and decided to use it or if London was smiling to make him a suspect later in the story line....bottom line...who cares.

billy beer

off screen london is known for having a goofy sense of humour and is always playing pranks and doing impressions right back to his ROH days. i was delighted when i saw him grinning like that so publicly as i felt that it would either a) cause him to be fired and end up in tna where he can rise to the level of aj styles, or b) finally get noticed in wwe! :)

he has bundles of personality off screen and heaps of talent and potential in the ring. in five years he could be a bonafide main eventer IMO.

Beer Money Army

london is a legend but fuck how fine does mickie look fuck yeah i would ride that until the cow come home

Rell

I have the feeling that Paul London doesn't want to be in WWE any longer. He has been on McMahon's shit list for a long time now, he cant show his in ring potential because WWE has so many restrictions. If London ever leaves WWE, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing him in Ring Of Honor once again, as well as James Gibson.

J

I think this is all just bs news...cuase i watched the video again and there are several people laughin'...So i dought that only London got singled out...