• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Accident

darren1455

Reaction score
Well. i haven't watched RAW tonight. but from what i read on WWE.com, Vince McMahon apparently was "injured" while giving Money on McMahon's Million Dollar Mania Segment due to stage malfunctions. (?)

thoughts if this is a shoot or angle, or if it's real.

also. i heard VINCE calling Triple H "Paul" on LIVE TV.

btman

Reaction score
i got an idea lets all make seperate topics about tonights raw instead of putting it in the STICKIED raw topic

Sounds good considering this effects all the brands but Raw is the A-Show! (Or is it? Oh wait we have a thread about that).

Soulpower

Its a horrible angle. It was an otherwise good tv show. Enjoy everything that doesn't have to do with that angle.

Fixed your post, Mike :D

Christian

Reaction score
Sounds good considering this effects all the brands but Raw is the A-Show! (Or is it? Oh wait we have a thread about that).

Well. i haven't watched RAW tonight. but from what i read on WWE.com, Vince McMahon apparently was "injured" while giving Money on McMahon's Million Dollar Mania Segment due to stage malfunctions. (?)

thoughts if this is a shoot or angle, or if it's real.

also. i heard VINCE calling Triple H "Paul" on LIVE TV.

Oh wait I don't happen to see anything on this that affects any other brand other than RAW so quit tryin to be a smartass ya fucker

btman

Reaction score
Hows it a horrible angle, when we've seen about 2 minutes worth? Does anyone know what its about? No.

Because if Vince plays a cripple as well as Vickie does then it will be a horrible angle.

Oh wait I don't happen to see anything on this that affects any other brand other than RAW so quit tryin to be a smartass ya fucker

The draft was completely made to enhance Raw and screw over the other shows. Vince McMahon who runs all 3 shows pretty much should only be discussed in Raw because it only affects Raw. Common sense wasn't put in your genes was it?

Dre

Reaction score
I know this maybe off topic of what you guys is talking about but, Anyone wanna bet it was his family behind it...

His family set up the Hornswoggle thing. Vince accused them of being all about the money, and over the past month he has been giving away the family money. It would make a lot sense if this is a storyline.

darren1455

Reaction score
Well looks like another McMahon death angle will be happening again...who will be the next wrestler to die and break up the death angle?

MikeRaw

The draft was completely made to enhance Raw and screw over the other shows. Vince McMahon who runs all 3 shows pretty much should only be discussed in Raw because it only affects Raw. Common sense wasn't put in your genes was it?
Right, HHH, Umaga, Kennedy, Hardy and JR all going to Raw, and vastly improving it from the normal Edge/takerscrewed them over right? ONly ECW got screwed, but it only gets 1.0's anyways, so obviously they would stack raw and SD instead of ECW.

I know this maybe off topic of what you guys is talking about but, Anyone wanna bet it was his family behind it...

His family set up the Hornswoggle thing. Vince accused them of being all about the money, and over the past month he has been giving away the family money. It would make a lot sense if this is a storyline.
I could see that. No mcmahons have been on tv for months, so it would make sense if they dd this, as that would allow them to get back on TV, and explain their actions more.

MikeRaw

Does it say anything in that artivle, about me not being able to tell if your sarcastic, considering your on the fucking internet, and I cant see how your acting/reacting, to tell the difference?
You should nknow that anyways.

btman

Reaction score
Does it say anything in that artivle, about me not being able to tell if your sarcastic, considering your on the fucking internet, and I cant see how your acting/reacting, to tell the difference?
You should nknow that anyways.

Did I say stfu noob I was being sarcastic you tard?? Gtfo of teh forumz if you don't fuckin know English.

No I think I was quite low-key about it deciding not to make a jack-ass out of myself. Glad to know you were too.