*VIDEO* Matt Bentley speaks his mind!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Part 1

[YT]q0RoQ0WsXSw[/YT]

Part 2

[YT]LCOPGglETHw[/YT]

Part 3

[YT]hMAoYM5uoGs[/YT]

Pretty interesting, it looks like Bentley wasnt very happy when he was in TNA. Lets hope that TNA can improve and make their talent happy

PeepShow

This is what irks me. All you fuckers who say TNA sucks now with all of the big names with Angle and Test and Morgan and all the other new additions. I gauren-fuckin-tee you that if they went back and released Test, Angle, Morgan and everyone else, even Christian, and brought back Lynn and Bently and every other CW guy and go back to Jarrett winning every PPV, you all would be just a fucking pissed. As Mike Chaos said, just shut the fuck up.

Bitch

Travis40

:roflmao: TNA getting 20,000 buyrates??? :roflmao: WWE's worst buyrate from this year was 186,000 buys :roflmao: Nice find, rep added. Hopefully Bentley can get a job in WWE cause he's cousins with Shawn Michaels. I'd love to see a fued or a tag team with those two guys.....damn, there's tons of things wrong with TNA.....

J

I think Bently is right...he worked his ass off from the beginin' to help them get bigger...and then some wash ups like Kurt, Dudly's, Steiners come in...and its like fuck you bently...and they boot him out the door...thats bull shit...Maybe if the originals start to leave, the rating go down, and more washup WWE superstars come in, then maybe, just maybe TNA will relize they are fuckin' up...

reaction

Reaction score
This is what irks me. All you fuckers who say TNA sucks now with all of the big names with Angle and Test and Morgan and all the other new additions. I gauren-fuckin-tee you that if they went back and released Test, Angle, Morgan and everyone else, even Christian, and brought back Lynn and Bently and every other CW guy and go back to Jarrett winning every PPV, you all would be just a fucking pissed. As Mike Chaos said, just shut the fuck up.

Bitch

LOL!! yes matt morgan huge name

PeepShow

^WTF is that supposed to mean. Sarcasm? Cuz if it is, I dont like Morgan, Test, or most of the new guys they are bringing in just to let you know

Markz

Reaction score
Does he not just think, Angle, Dudleys and Steiners are simply better than him? You can be good then you can be great he was just o.k!

PeepShow

Does he not just think, Angle, Dudleys and Steiners are simply better than him? You can be good then you can be great he was just o.k!

Thank you God. Someone that finally sees something. ROFL, everyone is acting like this guy was a main eventer. He was NOTHING!!! Get over it. Sure, he was an original, but the fact is, hes not that great. Hes very athletic, but not great.

Christian

Reaction score
"Hopefully Bentley will get a job with WWE because he's Shawn Michael's cousin"

The kid sucks, THAT'S why he was released. If WWE hires him based solely on family relations their fucking idiots.

Travis40

Uh....why would he suck if TNA centered their X Divison around him at one time? Remember the Bentley Bounce, Tracy Brooks managing him? And the reason why people were released last week was because of Pacman Jones being signed and TNA didn't have enough money to pay the guy, so they fired 5 PEOPLE that started w/ TNA (except Runt) FOR 1 GUY THAT ISN'T EVEN ALLOWED TO WRESTLE, AND TNA HAS LOST ALL THEIR PUBLICITY CAUSE NO ONE'S INSTRESTED IN THE GUY ANYMORE. They might as well bring Michael Vick in.

PeepShow

Uh....why would he suck if TNA centered their X Divison around him at one time? Remember the Bentley Bounce, Tracy Brooks managing him? And the reason why people were released last week was because of Pacman Jones being signed and TNA didn't have enough money to pay the guy, so they fired 5 PEOPLE that started w/ TNA (except Runt) FOR 1 GUY THAT ISN'T EVEN ALLOWED TO WRESTLE, AND TNA HAS LOST ALL THEIR PUBLICITY CAUSE NO ONE'S INSTRESTED IN THE GUY ANYMORE. They might as well bring Michael Vick in.

Ummm buddy, reality check. THE X-DIVISION WAS NOT CENTERED AROUND BENTLY. It was centered around Joe, Styles, Daniels, and others, but not him. He was part of it, but definetly not centered around it.

Travis40

Uh....why would TNA have him win the first ever Ultimate X match, why would TNA put the belt on Bentley if they didn't center the X Division around him...TNA centered the X Division around Bentley by putting the X Division Title on him. He was a 2 time X Divsion champion, once with Kazarian. So...the X Divsion was centered around him in 2003 when Styles wasn't competing in the X Division and holding the NWA Title. Joe wasn't even in TNA. Daniels was in XXX and Bentley was the X Champ and the center of it....

PeepShow

Ok, so since these people have won the title, its been centered around them as well?

Syxx-Pac
Sonny Siaki
Kid Kash
The Amazing Red

???

Travis40

When you win a title, the promotion is centered on centering the division around you...that means they have enough trust to make him the face of the division.

And those names just goes to show that how ridiculous TNA has been on their champions, sure WWE has been, Hornswoggle, Khali, I admit it. But if TNA puts the Tag Title on Pacman Jones, that's gonna lose TONS of TNA viewers and loyal fans...and I find it ironic that Angle says "Less Talk, More Action" cause......TNA is doing like 8 skits in a week, like 3-5 Angle promos, an AJ/Tomko promo, a Dr. Nash skit (sometimes with Angle), 2 X Division promos, and a Mid Card Match as the Main Event like The Stieners (Mid Carders) vs. Angle (who.....HOLDS ALL THE TITLES IN A PROMOTION....WHAT THE FUCK???)

And I hate how Angle tries to take cheap shots at WWE, WWE was kind enough to release him of his contract becasue he needed to get his head straight and I don't think he took very long....:sly:, I think Kurt Angle might be a liar....:shifty:...cause Angle told Vince that he'd be back once he felt good enough to wreslte. Look at him now in the 2nd rate promotion down in crappy Florida in the only place that TNA can afford to do TV Tapings and ironicly where another crappy wrestling promotion taped their shows (WCW Saturday Night) Every promotion has their flaws and since this is the TNA section, I will only point out the TNA flaws.

WWE made Angle what he is today, a household name...not TNA, only WWE did, they had enough trust in Angle to put the IC Title and European Titles on him at the SAME DAMN TIME, and Kurt Angle betrays the company that pushed him to the stars and left to Orlando....

I hate how TNA always takes cheap shots at WWE. TNA thinks that they will buy out WWE soon...I wouldn't be thinking that if I were Jeff Jarrett and Dixie Carter, cause if WWE wants to sue for slander soon if TNA decides to give away the SD Spoilers....then hopefully WWE would do it and put TNA down...cause everyone knows TNA isn't making money...that's already been established. It's only a matter of time before TNA has to file for bankruptcy. I don't know when it happens, if WWE would buy the company or just let it die...I'm not sure. But I know that TNA has been no competition for WWE so far, and TNA marks would jump all over WWE for making a skit making fun of TNA...this just makes TNA look worse when they do this...it makes them look desperate for attention (can someone say attention whore? I sure can) and desperate for ratings...they bring in Christian "This is sure gonna help ratings"...Ratings: 1.0....Angle?....1.0......Dudleyz?.....1.0.....Cornette?.....1.0.....Russo?......1.0 :sad: :(......somehow can Pacman help ratings???.....1.1. This is how TNA works, they try to slander their way to the top, but it fails, this just goes to show what happens when you try to rival WWE....ECW fell, WCW fell (WCW was owned by freaking Time Warner. A lot bigger than Panda Energy) and eventually.....TNA will fall, but they might not be owned by WWE...who knows how long it'll be...1 month....1 year.....10 years....no one will know until it happens.

PeepShow

Im not even about to read all that, and its a shame, b/c you prolly took a long tim eot do so, and put a lot of thought into it. Just read Mike Chaos's thread earlier. Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion. You have yours, I have mine. THats all I will say, b/c If I say more, I will prolly get banned :)