• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Matt Bentley wasn't nothing special, there are plenty of guys in the X-division better than him who deserve their spot. At the end of the day when you own a company it doesn't matter who is there from the srat it is about who buys tickets, who buys PPV's, it's about the money and Bentley was obviously a waste of it in TNA's eyes.

Another thing: TNA buys Test and Matt Morgan, all you guys say TNA are crowding their roster too much and when they release some superstars you guys still complain.

Reaction score
I think the only reason Bentley did this is because he got released and he is frustrated. I dont know about backstage morale and crap but I can only hope that all the awsome X-Division guys just resign their contract and TNA can continue to grow instead of take a step backwards

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
I think the only reason Bentley did this is because he got released and he is frustrated. I dont know about backstage morale and crap but I can only hope that all the awsome X-Division guys just resign their contract and TNA can continue to grow instead of take a step backwards

ummm they let one of the best X division guys, just straight up leave( Jerry Lynn). they rape what should have been a great talent in Matt bently. they push daniels for a month and then out of the blue he looses his number one spot for the x title, to jay lethal. who angle has already made to look like a little bitch in that bathroom segment, so yeah the x divison is looking really good alright.

J

I think Benlty did this the same reason that many other TNA stars like Killings have done it...for the simple reason that they helped billed this company up and get it mainstream...and what does TNA do...Job them to WWE washups...and then fire them...Thats bull shit.

ion256

Reaction score
ummm they let one of the best X division guys, just straight up leave( Jerry Lynn). they rape what should have been a great talent in Matt bently. they push daniels for a month and then out of the blue he looses his number one spot for the x title, to jay lethal. who angle has already made to look like a little bitch in that bathroom segment, so yeah the x divison is looking really good alright.

ok first jerry lynn asked to leave more or less due to his age some guys just know when it is time to go and let someone else take over i liked him to but dude his like what 45 i mean come on

and as far as bently goes yeah he was gold with kaz and had a good run as the x division champ back in the day but thats been years ago and to answer the guy who was talking about the bently bounce i can honestly say i only like it because traci was doing it with him if not for her i thought it was stupid.

daniels is back with xxx so elix and sinshi can have tv time if not for him doing that elix would still be off the roster and sinshi would be sitting home

and how long did it take to to notice that lethal is a joke gimmick wrestler he makes his own self look stupid each week with that dumb savage crap he does he did not need angle to help him do it

right now tna is trying to build there heavyweight division when the show goes 2 hours they will have more time to showcase the x division and build back there tag division so just chill and wait

ion256

Reaction score
I think Benlty did this the same reason that many other TNA stars like Killings have done it...for the simple reason that they helped billed this company up and get it mainstream...and what does TNA do...Job them to WWE washups...and then fire them...Thats bull shit.

in case you missed the ppv killings is back in tna