• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Victorious!

The Viper

victorious_wallpaper2_1280-1.jpg

VicTORIous

This is for Victorious fans and Victorious fans ONLY!!!

Discuss.

BTW, I love Ariana and Victoria.​

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Sorry, I'm not a fan, in fact I'd never heard of this show until you guys were talking about it today.

That being said, from the poster alone I can safely say I'll never be watching it. :lol:

The Viper

Sorry, I'm not a fan, in fact I'd never heard of this show until you guys were talking about it today.

That being said, from the poster alone I can safely say I'll never be watching it. :lol:

It's obviously a teen show but it's pretty great. I say just check it out once and if you don't like it, well TOUGH SHIT!!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
[youtube]kVaB7yTHSs4[/youtube]

figured I'd post this video here also :laugh:

Love the show Cat(Ariana) is my favorite on the show for sure.

Castiel

I've never watched the show honestly (BECAUSE I'M A MAN!) but I'm seriously considering it nowadays.... I mean I love two of the chicks on it so that seems like as good a reason as any to watch it, right?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
It's obviously a teen show but it's pretty great. I say just check it out once and if you don't like it, well TOUGH SHIT!!

Teen show, the words Nickelodeon and the unbelievably pretentious looking cast are enough for me to avoid at all costs. Just not my thing, but I'll happily troll this thread if you don't mind. :lol:

Macho King Trent said:
Yeah you guys who are 18+ and watching this are sad fuckers <3 I'm alright cus I'm only 15

I'm more than twice your age! Jesus I feel old sometimes and I'm not even fucking old!!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Too me age doesn't matter, if you like a show you like a show.

That being said some shows like Barney do have an age limit where its kinda creepy.

The Viper

Fuji, if you decide to troll the thread............

.......I'LL BAN YOU FOR LIFE FROM THIS THREAD!!!!!!!

Also, Castiel, yes you need to watch this show and I agree with Lazy. If you like a show, you like a show. I'm almost 21 so fuck it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
[youtube]kVaB7yTHSs4[/youtube]

figured I'd post this video here also :laugh:

Love the show Cat(Ariana) is my favorite on the show for sure.

I've never seen this show and I don't have any plans to ever change that...

but after watching this video, I can safely say I've fallen in love with that girl.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
It's kinda hard not too isn't it?

Any of you watch her videos she's made for youtube? They are amazing and fun to watch people should check her out