• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Victorious!

The Viper

Bwahahaha, I just got you to admit to liking The Suite Life and Hannah Montana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!

Just kidding, I was actually being serious. I really do like those shows. :lol:

Thank goodness you were kidding. I was gonna go apeshit on your ass!!!

Yeah the shows are good. TBH, this show isnt that much different.

Yeah... is that supposed to be a catchphrase of her or something? It seems like it would get annoying REALLY fast.

It got annoying when I first started watching it but now I'm used to it and I think its cute.

Postman Dave

I feel dirty just for posting in this thread, but so much to say....

1. If that video is representative of the show, then it's terrible. Thank god my sister is now old enough to not torture me with rubbush like this anymore :lol:

2. Suite Life is horrendous and makes this look like a prime time critical darling.

3. Was that Victoria chick in something else before this, she seems awfully familiar.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I feel dirty just for posting in this thread, but so much to say....

1. If that video is representative of the show, then it's terrible. Thank god my sister is now old enough to not torture me with rubbush like this anymore :lol:

2. Suite Life is horrendous and makes this look like a prime time critical darling.

3. Was that Victoria chick in something else before this, she seems awfully familiar.

Zoey 101 is one thing
She was on iCarly twice(but once as Tori Vega(her character in Victorious)

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Anyone know Ariana sings?!

[video=youtube;qaw_aGoh0w8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=qaw_aGoh0w8[/video]

Damn.

The Viper

#ThinkItsTimeSomeoneStoppedWorryingAboutWhatOtherPeopleWatch

I agree with this epicly long hashtag.

Seems like MKT has a problem with what some people watch. Like Brandon's love for teen dramas. Who.....Cares?!

HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED DAWSONS CREEK?!?!?!?!?!

If you have, then you should understand.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I agree with this epicly long hashtag.

Seems like MKT has a problem with what some people watch. Like Brandon's love for teen dramas. Who.....Cares?!

HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED DAWSONS CREEK?!?!?!?!?!

If you have, then you should understand.
I don't want to wait. For our lives to be over. Epic stuff.