Vickie Guerrero Responds To Kevin Nash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Can you deny they were not the best choices? Whenever someone thinks of a smaller guy who won a world title, do they not automatically think of Benoit and Eddie? And what is so disrespectful about mentioning Benoit? Dude's a murderer anyway lol. I don't think Nash was really being disrespectful, although I don't completely understand why you should never disrespect the dead. It seems like it would be more respectful/less disrespectful to criticize them when they're dead than when they're alive, because at least when they're dead, they're no longer around to hear it.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Actually no, the first person who comes to mind is Rey Mysterio. They both had good reigns, but Rey Mysterio is always the small underdog guy when most people think about the WWE. As for anything with the dead, that's a personal choice. The way I see it, if you wanna talk shit about me, say it to my face, not when I'm buried and gone.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Benoit comes to mind for me, and I'm sure he (and Eddie) certainly do for many other people. Their moment together at the end of Wrestlemania 20 is a lot more significant than any moment Mysterio ever had with the belt. Benoit, at the very least, had a decent title reign, unlike Mysterio.

As for talking shit, you might find Nash's comments disrespectful, but he's allowed to be critical of people, even if they're dead. He said these same sort of things when they were still alive. He's quoted as doing so in The Death of WCW (which is a very good book.)

Farooq

Reaction score
Most people I know throw in Rey Mysterio first, mainly because he is extremely short, and it's very noticable, he is one of the most currently known wrestlers in the world, and he also had more then one world championship reign. Benoit isn't pushed at all by WWE so A lot of people don't bring up his world championship reign, and Rey Mysterio is a true underdog story since he's so little and has to use his speed to his advantage, as oppose to technical wrestling big opponents. And as you said, Benoit had killed his family, so lots of people don't even want to bring him up as a great wrestler because of it. And I said it before, Nash is an asshole not stupid. He likes to get reactions.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
:tough:

KevinLockard23 said:
lol Typical woman.

:dafuq: Just what the hell is that suppose to mean? I'd just LOVE to hear your explanation on how that comment makes her a "typical woman" when many males in this forum alone have agreed that she had the right to be upset and take it offensively when he mentioned her deceased husband in a demeaning manner. No wonder you would take his side. Assholes have to stick together I suppose, right?

:gtfo:

:boss1:

Reactions: Farooq

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Buttcheeks have the right to stick together, kevin is an overused bag of douche. Fuck Vicki and her opinion, even if it's about her dead husband. :haha:

Get on skype.

Farooq

Reaction score
Oh great this was revived :facepalm1: and assholes cant be put part of that....
556514f58ec23f05454a8411fd91671b.jpg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
My sig picture? i do whatever the fuck i want.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
Buttcheeks have the right to stick together, kevin is an overused bag of douche. F*** Vicki and her opinion, even if it's about her dead husband. :haha:

Get on skype.

:finger:

Reactions: Snowman1

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
lol Typical woman. Nash's comments weren't a personal attack against Eddie or especially his family, but about small(er) wrestlers in general.

You sound sexist. Anyone would be upset at someone attacking their dead relatives.

Farooq The GOAT of WWEForums said:
There are plenty of other small wrestlers to choose from that were world champions. I'm sure he knew that he would get a reaction if he mentioned two deceased wrestlers. Kevin Nash is an asshole, not stupid.

Pretty much this. He shouldn't had named anyone. He knew what he was doing.

In my opinion Rey should had never been world champion because his size alone kills the title's credibility.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Still fail to see how Kevin Nash 'attacked' Eddie but whatever. Some people are just way too sensitive over his comments. And speaking of sensitive, I can't help but lol at people being so upset over a comment I made in passing. Vickie came off to me (in first impression) as being over dramatic, just like a lot of women, thinking that Nash's comments were directly intended to be an insult towards Eddie or that it somehow reflected overall feelings of being unhappy or insecure with their whole lives. Nothing sexist about that, although one is certainly entitled to that flawed point of view.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
Still fail to see how Kevin Nash 'attacked' Eddie but whatever. Some people are just way too sensitive over his comments. And speaking of sensitive, I can't help but lol at people being so upset over a comment I made in passing. Vickie came off to me (in first impression) as being over dramatic, just like a lot of women, thinking that Nash's comments were directly intended to be an insult towards Eddie or that it somehow reflected overall feelings of being unhappy or insecure with their whole lives. Nothing sexist about that, although one is certainly entitled to that flawed point of view.

Look, I'm not going into the "typical woman" crack as that one's too easy, but you have to imagine this:

One day, you meet a girl. You fall in love with her. Maybe she's a "big girl". You two are madly in love, you get married, you have a child together. Then, tragically, she dies. Maybe it's something she could have helped; maybe not. Doesn't matter. A while later, a coworker of your wife (now deceased, remember?) posts on Twitter a comment about "big girls" that you find disrespectful, rude, even asshole-ish.

Trust me when I say this: you're going to take it personally, even if he didn't have your wife in mind when he typed it.

Now, imagine that the disrespectful quote about "big girls" referenced your dead wife by name. Are you honestly trying to tell me you're not going to be at least a little angry? Are you honestly trying to tell me you wouldn't take it very personally and be tempted to respond back with some worse action (or a comment on Twitter, for that matter)?

Because, if that's what you're saying, you're a terrible liar.

wk

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Whenever an idiot says something over Twitter, society as a whole would be better if that person was ignored.

Kevin Nash is an idiot.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Whenever an idiot says something over Twitter, society as a whole would be better if that person was ignored.

Kevin Nash is an idiot.

I find it funny how you have a Nash pic as your avatar, but it's true nonetheless. :dawg: