UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Smackdown 9/19: Kevin Nash vs. Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;dDFQbQkw6gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDFQbQkw6gI[/video]

Sandows music hits the arena and the boos rain down from the crowd as Knox and him emerge through the curtain, both men walk down the ramp as Sandow raises his microphone.

13132352d_zpsed79c4c1.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and by my side is the first disciple of my word Michael Knox, and we are here to help each and every one of you. Help you even though none of you believe you need it, which makes my job that much harder, for like children crying and kicking that they don't want to take their shot from the doctor all of you do not want to be saved. But Michael and I will force you to get that shot, and once you live a long healthy life you will look back and thanks us for our service. With that said, there are people who do not want you to be saved. There are people who benefit from all of you remaining ignorant, because they can be held up to a higher view from all of you simply because you don't know any better. And on this weeks serial I face one such person, one Kevin Nash.

The crowd pops at the mention of Nash, but Sandow flares his nostril in disgust at the reaction.

The "Executive Vice President of Talent Relations", A job he received simply because of who his friend is, and that friend only received his position because of who His "friend" is. It is quite sad to see people get into such high positions in our company simply because of who they know, while the people actually qualified are overlooked. But that is an argument for another time, for they will both have their comeuppance soon enough. This week is simply about putting Mr. Nash in his rightful position in the company, and that is defeated on the mat. He accosted my person for no prior reason and now he shall learn that his actions have consequences, as in this ring I have bested the best in our business and I shall teach him that lesson on Smackdown.

Sandow walks up the steel steps and into the ring.

Even though I would normally refuse to compete in such an obviously abhorrent contest against an unworthy opponent, I must compete in this bout so that the man who thinks too highly of himself already learns that he is not above everyone in this company. For while he may be able to make decisions backstage, once he is in competition he simply doesn't have a leg to stand on. I will however attempt to leave him with his dignity, simply so that he may make it to Bound for Glory so that he can fall with his comrade and keep him company as they are taken to the land of obscurity once they are defeated. So for allowing him to have a companion in his fall, allow me to be the first to say You're Welcome.

Fauche

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown: Dare you believe?

"Where does the end begin? Where does chaos come from?
Never where you'd expect – and often from something small.
And though dark and wrought with lies, this reality you percieve
Can be shaped with truth and light. Dare you believe?"

Morgan Freeman's voice narrates as the titantron, showcasing a darkened, green blur, slowly begins come into focus. The audience quiets as a single emerald leaf appears, trembling softly in a woodland breeze. Upon the leaf, a droplet of water, the remnant of a recent rainfall, or perhaps a gift from the morning dew. Patiently the droplet trapses towards the leaf's low point, a cautious path towards gravity's invitation. As the narator poses his final question, the droplet reaches the edge, and with unfathomable courage, accepts a jounrey into nature and plumets to the unkown below.

"To some, our world is threatening reminder of mortality.
To others, it is a prison of unchallenged fears.
But to others, to the artists, the poets and dreamers,
it is a white wall in the eternal halls of destiny."

The droplet collides at full speed with a diminutive puddle nestled at the basin of the tree. It is soon joined by a score of others like it, their crashing splashes resounding in orchestral solidartiy for the forest to swoon to. As the scattered puddles grow in size and force, they begin to merge, and before long the ever-growing pool boldly carves a trail into the soft soil, pioneering a new path into history. Twisting and bending around forboding obstacles, havin to constantly rethink, renavigate, reinvent itself, the pool gains confidence as it is reinforced by inspired allies of its kind. A stream forms, and unabashadly aims to assault a rocky terrain ahead.

"The enslaved minds, those wretched souls captive
to the inventions of greed and gluttony and passivity
Would seek to crush the wild ambitions of those who have freed themselves,
to violate their vision with perverse normality and sterile commonplace."

Upon meeting its stony oppressor in battle, the stream splits and scatters, dividing and falling into the blackened crags between the unforgiving boulders. Soon nothing is left but a damp trail leading into the oblivion, and the forest is as it once was.

"But hope is a time-tested poision on the tongues that bleed “nay”."

Far and away down the gully, where the rocks begin to part, the stream trickles through the cracks and once again starts to form and grow. Across a dry barren, under a midday sun whose screaming heat has vanquished similar predeceasros, the stream begins to evaporate. Having braved the dark beyond, having gone too far to retreat, having given too much to simply perish, it crawls on, slow and weak but steady in its pace. Ahead, just a cliff, beyond, a mystery. The great question. Fate to be seized.

"All can be overcome if all is chanced."

What small trickle is left slips over the cliff and falls into what may be its grave. The adventure may be over, and with it, all hope destroyed. But no. Not today. The trickle hits a roaring river below, driving through an ancient canyond with uncalculable ferocity. White water rages around every wearing twist and turn, stampeding over waterfalls and joining with rivers even mightier than itself as it swallows lakes and landscapes before reaching the ocean.

"And the prize will always be collected by those who never cease pursuing it."

The ocean sits serenly beneath the reflective sky as the sun is swallowed in the west. Infant waves topple over themselves in careless splendor, the massive body at ease in the peace of its great self.

"For some, infinity will never be enough."

A darkened cloud dots the horizion as a whisper of a warning darts along the surface of forever. Another joins it, and still more as in harmony with the stream before it, it grows with unstopable intent. The sky blackens with its invasion, a war path accompanied by the trumpet call of booming thunder. The violent whips of lightning and stinging wind send the once innocent waves reeling away. They charge in scourged violation towards a distant shoreline, only growing in ferocity and girth as they approach the lights of a sea-side city.

"The doubters, the accepters, the comfortable, the mortals,
they will never understand or have their third eye opened.
They will only see the surface, only the edge of the storm..."

Couples meandering down the boardwalk, businessmen leaving their workplace affairs at a late hour, children playing in the streets near the beach all look up to see what appraoches.

"...and they will fear it."

The tsunami waves welcome the hurricane as the citizens of the city run in horror. As waves topple proud buildings and the pathetic structures of the simple-minded, swallowing all in its path, the screen goes black.

"Where does the end begin? Where does chaos come from?
Never where you'd expect – and often from something small.
And though dark and wrought with lies, this reality you percieve
Can be shaped with truth and light."

K&L

Dare you believe?

---
Quick explanation - not a tt, just a set-up. It'll make some kind of sense soon. Just like, be patient and stuff.

Last edited:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Smackdown: Dare you believe?

OOC: You are suppose to send the promos to The Hoov so he can put it on the show man. Very good promo though.

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
Re: Smackdown 9/19/13 Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre

What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down

[video=youtube;dxGB0dC4Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGB0dC4Ceg[/video]

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage and pauses as he looks out at the crowd with a serious look on his face. Mcintyre then commences to walk down the ramp towards the ring. He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring. He is handed a microphone from one of the UWF technical workers. He turns to address his opponent

Drew Mcintyre: Well, Well, Well, look at who we have here, my old buddy from across the sea, the Great White, and I mean White…Sheamus. You and I used to wow the audiences in the various British independent promotions we used to wrestle for and now we have made it to the big leagues…UWF. But unlike you I was hand chosen by the chairmen to be a future world champion. Sure many people have been saying that I have fallen off the pecking order and that I walk around here like I own the place. Many people have said that the message I got this past Saturday was a deserved one. Many people believe that I deserve to be fired the next time I lose. But all I have to say to Chris Benoit is that you can try to fire me, but I think the chairmen might have something to say about that.

Drew Pauses for a moment to catch his breath. He looks over at Sheamus

Drew Mcintyre: But that is not the issue that I came out here to talk about. You and I have a match this Thursday and my job is on the line. I just want you to know that I will bring my all to this match, because there is no way I am giving you the satisfaction of being the one that ended my UWF career. Sure we both come from the United Kingdom, but I’m not ready to go back just yet. I am a former champion here and I have a plethora of accolades that have yet to be accomplished.

Drew pauses as he begins to laugh and smile

Drew Mcintyre: I could care less that you beat Ryback on the last Smackdown, I’m not Ryback. I am Drew Mcintyre and no one not even you can match my ruthless aggression. You see this past week that I didn’t have a match; I hit the weights and perfected my already great wrestling technique. When I step into this ring on Thursday, I will be a whole better than I was back in the UK and when I was champion. I’m on a mission to prove that I belong to stay here in UWF.

Drew puts his mic to signal he is done talking for now...

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: KOTR Fourway: Daniels vs Ryback vs. Chris Sabin vs. Brother D'Von

Get The Tables!!!

[video=youtube;OIh3nO6-V_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIh3nO6-V_A[/video]

Brother D'Von comes running out of the curtain headbagging to Metallica as he screams to the crowd while posing on the stage before he walks down the ramp. The first verse to "Whisky In The Jar" can be heard as Brother D'Von makes it to the ramp and begins to slap some extended hands as the crowd nearby cheers and yells different things to D'Von, as D'Von replies back with simple words as he continues his way towards the ring.

2837344631_9a670021a7_display_image.jpg

D'Von slides through the ring as he jumps onto the ring post as he poses to the crowd by raising his hands up, then points to some fans nearby headbanging to his theme song. D'Von then jumps to the canvas and hops onto the opposite corner and does the same pose, then is handed a microphone as the music stops and D'Von looks into the crowd as he gets a round of applause.

6-2-2013+9-00-37+PM.jpg

Brother D'Von: Ryback, Chris Sabin, I know that you two are watching me from the monitors in the back as you're waiting your turn to come out, so listen good my brothers! On Thursday we're going to settle who is the King of the Ring on Smackdown as the four of us will battle it out right here in this very ring to see who's really the best of the best. One minute we may have Ryback taking the lead of the match, another moment could be Mr. Sabin having the upper advantage, or even you Mr. Daniels could eventually have the edge in the contest. But nobody, and I do mean nobody except for ME, will have that final leverage. That leverage needed to go to the top and become victorious in the Smackdown King of the Ring finals! And once I become a King of the Ring finalist I will make my way to Bound For Glory, where I will seize my opportunity to become the penultimate King of the Ring! But of course I first have to go through three of the top UWF Superstars on Smackdown, and I have a couple of things to say to Ryback and Chris Sabin. Don't worry Mr. Daniels I will get back to you in a bit.

The fans are excited to see what Brother D'Von has to say about Ryback

So i'll start with Ryback first. My brother, I have to say that I am impressed with your physical condition, and I'm definitely impressed with your ambition to succeed. And unfortunatly, that's all I'm impressed with about you. You see if I recall correctly, I am pretty sure that you gained access into this match because you beated a... Co-GM of Smackdown? Yes Chris Benoit is an accomplished wrestler, but he hasn't been in a ring in a long time, and let me tell you my brother that what you did to him was highly devious of you. Now of course I told myself that I would withhold any judgement until last week when you wrestled the re-debuting Sheamus. Needless to say that I am shocked when Sheamus won the match over you. But what really baffled me is when you were STILL booked for the Smackdown King of the Ring finals! Now when I say no offense to you Ryback, I actually mean to offend you because this is a load of crap! You have done absolutely nothing to win your spot in the King of the Ring tournament and I am ashamed to be even discussing it with all of the UWF Faithful in attendance! But fortunatly for me your reign of 'terror' will be over on Smackdown, as I don't plan on leaving empty handed.

Now I'm moving up the chain of relevence towards good work ethics. Chris Sabin has been doing good in my personal opinion, and I am honoured to be in the finals with that man. My only concern with him however is that he is no longer a Smackdown Superstar, but an iMPACT Superstar! Yes I understand that he was technically on Smackdown at the time, but it makes no sense to me that I may possibly lose to a man who represents a different brand; especially from a brand that already has a designated finalist for Bound For Glory! Now I'm not saying that this is your fault my brother, because that's definitely not the case, but what I am trying to say is that I will do my best that your final match on Smackdown will definitely not be a pleasant one. I'm afraid that you will not be walking out of Smackdown without a sense of accomplishment my brother, much less of a handshake from the Co-GM because he's probably off somewhere making some stupid podcast about his hair. All the luck to you my brother, and I wish you all the best on iMPACT.

The crowds pops after D'Von is done speaking about Chris Sabin, happy to hear him mention Chris Sabin. D'Von then points to Christopher Daniels.

Now it's your turn funny man. Putting everyone pictures on the screen and mocking us like we're on a social networking site. I have a sense of humour Mr. Daniels but I definitely didn't appreciate what you said about me. I didn't appreciate the fact that I took people's money and I sure as hell didn't appreciate the fact that I was called a preacher. I was a Reverend! A preacher is just a vague term used by atheists and heathens alike to describe the over zealous individuals like how I used to be. I've changed Christopher, and so have you my brother. There is no reason why I shouldn't send you down the Path of Violence, but obviously you're giving me no choice on the matter; seeing how you ridicule your opponents; crudely I may add. You use mockery Mr. Daniels, I'll use fear. That's how this is going to go down.

Daniels gives Brother D'Von a look before continuing,

You better damn well believe my brother that I earned my title shot at Summerslam, and you better believe as well that I deserved to be in the running for King of the Ring. Obviously I don't plan on resuming mayhem on a higher level like how I planned to last month, but I still have a couple of ideas up my sleeve on what I plan on doing as King of the Ring... oh who am I kidding my brother I'm going to challenge the UWF Champion at Survivor Series! I mean it's not like that I'm going to gain some proverbial superpower by being King of the Ring, all I am going to receive is some bragging rights and more importantly; A title shot for the biggest prize in UWF history! Some told me that I am worthy of a title match for that belt, and others have exclaimed to me that I'm not even worthy for the Hardcore Championship. Now while the vision of me not being worthy may be true to some people's eyes, I feel like that I am indeed worthy. The main question is though Mr. Daniels... do YOU feel worthy of this opportunity?

Brother D'Von lowers his mic then looks away from Daniels; addressing the crowd now

It was a while ago when I had an obsession for prosperity and diligence, so much that I took up a persona as a Reverend; mainly because my own father is a Reverend and I came from a very religious background, but this time around things are completely different. Last time I went after the UWF Championship I wanted to become a King among men, if you will, and become the most perfect role model for the Superstars and Faithful of UWF alike. But this time I have a different vocation for going after the UWF Champion. You see ladies and gentleman... I simply just want to become champion. I don't have a good reason for why I want to become champion, I just do! I have nothing to prove to myself and I really have nothing to prove to the UWF Faithful, no offense guys. So Daniels I'm going to leave you with a deep thought after I finish this statement, then we're going to wait here until someone else shows up and boasts their desires to become rich and famous. And my deep thought of the week is...

Brother D'Von pauses before stating his final word:

....How will you feel when I'm about to your ass through a table?

The crowd bursts into cheers as D'Von continues to glare at Christopher Daniels until...

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
UWF Smackdown: 19th September 2013 - The Undertaker v. El Mesias

[video=youtube;oyL_L1h56qw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyL_L1h56qw[/video]

The arena goes dark and the chilling toll of the bells ring around the arena as The Undertaker’s eerie music plays over the PA system. The Undertaker steps out onto the stage to a series of cheers. The Phenom begins to make his slow walk down the entrance ramp, coming to the ring where he climbs up the steel steps. He raises his arms and the lights come on before he gets into the ring. He grabs a mic from the announcer before beginning.

d4553e5b33af31cede1c5ef4b1272cc2.png

The Undertaker: The time is running out and soon enough, the dead man will bring his path of destruction into full flight and steer it onto the mere mortals of Chris Jericho and Vampiro, crushing them instantly and leaving them with no choice but to surrender and accept their rocky fate. Their end is inevitable and at Bound For Glory, their fear will engulf them, a fear like one no mortal man has witnessed, a fear that cannot be matched. Now I may be the dead man, but I’m not dead yet, I still have more left in me and at the pay per view, I will claim my holy grail, Chris Jericho’s United States Championship. I will send his lost soul to the fires of hell for all of eternity so you better tell your family to start digging your grave before they see my creatures of darkness eat away at your rotting corpse because Chris, you will never rest in peace…. You will burn in HELL!

Speaking of family, before I claim my prize, I face a member of La Familia, El Mesias, another lost soul begging to be released from this world, begging me to guide them onto the path of evil. But El Mesias cannot be saved, for him, this is the Last Ride, the last stop on the path to the very depths of hell and I will stand and watch his corpse burning in eternal damnation. El Mesias, you are the latest mortal unlucky enough to be scheduled to compete against me, something caused by fate, something no mere mortal can understand, you people cannot apprehend fate, you have ignorance to the very centre of the universe, fate runs everything, everything we do, everything we say is fate and fate has it that this week, I’m your reaper here to pass judgement on your soul for I am the reaper of men, the very reason you wake up in the night covered in sweat and I show no mercy, when you cross paths with the dead man there is no hope, and no escape.

I will make an example out of you, just to remove any doubts in the minds of Chris Jericho and Vampiro that they can dance with the devil, that they can defeat me. They shouldn’t really have any after I sent them both to the canvas last week however it appears they have no brain cells. Chris Jericho still believes he can kill me, that he can do the impossible but I assure you Jericho, you cannot kill that which is already dead. Trust me, many men have tried to take my kingdom, take my yard yet one by one they have all suffered the same fate, painful defeat and a final resting place. I came here to bury the weak, to raise my scythe high and bring it down on those stupid enough to oppose me with a shattering thud.

El Mesias, you are next in line to the grave, and with each passing week, I draw strength from the spirits of the dead, and people are dying every minute, with each passing moment, I grow more powerful, as I outlive other poor souls, my dominance increases and my reign of terror is infinite for I am immortal, I am the walking dead, the grim reaper, the devil and everything that is dark in this world. That darkness is headed for the UWF headed by me, the emperor of darkness, the leader of the night. You see, I was the very thing that came out of Pandora’s box, the evil of the entire world, the being of myths and fantasies, a creature of nightmare and despair, and on Smackdown, El Mesias will be opening Pandora’s box.

The dead man is interrupted…

Reaction score
Re: Smackdown 9/19: Kevin Nash vs. Damien Sandow

???: Ya know...

The fans burst into frenzy of cheers at the signature opening line from Kevin Nash as the big man steps out from the backstage with his hand in his leather jacket, he doesn't look impressed with Damien Sandow and Mike Knox.

raw03_480_poster.jpg

Kevin Nash: I've never heard so much dribble than whenever you get handed a microphone Damien. All this talk about helping everyone being by their intellectual savior just for shits right? I mean c'mon, does anyone really believe this man, all he does is sit in the backstage on his own with a cup of tea and spends his time reading a dictionary and sometimes it's a damn thesaurus just so he can come out here and make himself look better than he really is.

He does indeed pray on your ignorance and stupidity that you believe he really is from Mensa when in reality is just another guy with too much time on his hands and don't even get me started on Mike Knox; he has a PHD alright, he is a doctor from some wacky online university he hasn't got a real one in fact I've seen him on Wikipedia looking up body parts' Latin names and other various intellectual material just to make himself sound as smart as Damien Sandow, well at least tries to.

So don't get on my ass about being qualified to do my job!

The fans pop as Kevin Nash raises his voice, he's had his little joke but now it's time for him to get down to the important side of the business.

Kevin Nash: You think you are qualified to look after an entire company's staff, you must be kidding right? You have no idea how much BS I shovel each and every week, too much and this week is no difference and when I get a little punk like yourself say "Oh I can do a better job! Yeah he's got the job because he's buddies with Hunter" really get's my back up and you wanna know what I do when people piss me off? I kick their frickin' ass, don't get me wrong, I'd love to fire your ass right now but sometimes kicking someone's ass does the job!

So don't worry about me being unworthy opponent in your book because I couldn't give a damn! And my dignity? I'm not going to lose that facing some little snot nosed punk like yourself in fact it's your dignity which will plummet which ain't much as it is but have you even seen what your partner is like? Enzo Amore or what he's called, the Jersey Shore guy, yeah him; how the hell are you gonna keep your dignity with that? You ain't, so I'm gonna do ya favor Damien. I am gonna kick your ass really good, just to teach ya your place so you won't be able to compete at Bound For Glory.

And for that, you're most welcome.

Sigma Manatee

Reaction score

RYBACK RULES!!!

[video=youtube;_NYJjvwtmts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NYJjvwtmts[/video]

Ryback comes out from the curtains walking with intesity, like a man on a mission. Maria is absent and he spends no time showboating as he heads straight for the ring, microphone in hand.

Ryback-ryback-32528076-375-500_display_image.png

Ryback steps into the ring and begins pacing, looking at both superstars for brief moments. Finally, he brings the mic to his mouth.

Ryback: The first thing I would like to address is why my girlfriend Maria is not out here. Last week, Sheamus displayed a DISGUSTING lack of respect for women anywhere when he sexually assaulted my Maria. That sick bastard, forced himself upon her and I am furious! Ryback hates disrespect and I do not want to have to stand that sort of behaviour around here! I respect each and every single one of you and I expect that back!

The crowd boos at Ryback's lies.

Ryback: And another thing is the blatant lies from the two of you! I had to qualify for this tournament just like anyone else. My opponent didn't even show up, but I didn't take the easy way out. I went one on one, FAIRLY, with a future Hall of Famer! I outgrappled him, breaking out of the infamous Crossface, and I earned my spot in this match! Ryback didn't take a shortcut, he earned his way in! You two may try to ignore that, but all my Ryback fans out there will support me to the end!

The crowd boos again, as Ryback looks at Daniels.

Ryback: Now you. You love to talk? I'm not surprised. You're hardly the scariest prospect. What do you way? 210? 230? Like a baby. The only reason jokes like you make it anywhere in this business is 'cos you ramble on and on. Then you get into the ring, do a few spins and jumps, and the crowd eats it up like the greedy piles of fat they are. I'm sick of being persecuted by small people like you just because I'm a big guy! It's sickening to see so much bullying by everyone in this company! I try to earn my spots in this company through hard work during my matches. By working hard in the gym. Have you ever seen the inside of a gym? Do you know how much an Olympic Bar weighs? Of course you don't. You spend your whole life listening to your own voice and drinking Martini's. That's a nice diet there, what with the alcohol. It makes me sick that jokes like you get thrown into the spotlight automatically while big guys like me got to work from the bottom.

And you want to talk about my matches? I'll think you'll find that I've only been here two weeks and already I'm a big deal. I hadn't even wrestled yet and the guy who put you through a car window was too afraid to face me. So are you afraid Daniels? You really should be. 'Cos I'm gonna take that skinny ass of yours, throw it about that ring and then plant you right through the damn mat in an Angel shaped hole!

The crowd cheers as the intensity picks up. They begin to die down as Ryback turns to Dvon.

Ryback:Brother Devon... you said that I "beated" Chris Benoit? I think the UWF Read a Book Campaign just got itself a new member.

Ryback grins at his terrible, terrible joke.

Ryback:So forgive me for my lack of knowledge in your storied career, but what have you ever done of note? IT's getting pretty pathetic that you keep dragging that big stomach of yours out every week just hoping that it will feel like the old days. I almost felt sorry about being placed in a match against you, but you came out and ran your mouth and it's going to cost you. You're shaking at the thought of facing me I know it. Why else would you come out here and start arguing that I shouldn't be in the match? I'm man enough to admit that we all deserve to be here. I am insulted that anyone would accuse me of any deviousness. I'm out here to compete and I defeated Benoit fair and squarely. I'm not surprised you're shocked that I lost to Sheamus, because on a normal night I would of had that match over before the ad breaks. But I was emotionally traumatised after my girlfriend was violated. I can assure you that will not happen tonight. So I can assure you that every ounce of emotion will go into making sure you don't walk out of this ring.

Devon can be heard saying back "Is that so?" Ryback jsut laughs, bites the air and nods. He now turns to face the crowds.

Ryback: And of course, there's pretty boy Sabin. IT's lucky for him that he's off to iMPACT because that means he will never have to face the fear of his career being ended at my hands. I rip kids like him apart with ease and he's nothing special. When you're me, you're going to bulldoze over ants like him. He can try and dodge me. I'll just catch him. He can try and hit me at speed. He will bounce off of me. He can try flying at me. I will catch him. There's nothing easier, for a man like me, than taking out a cruiserweight like Sabin. I will make sure I destroy him in this match.

Ryback turns back to face his opponents.

Ryback: So here's the rundown guys. I'm going to knock Sabin out cold. He won't be flying in from up high to save any of you or to steal the victory himself. You're going to bust your engine Devon. You carrying a gut like that against the strong, unwavering stamina of myself? I'll just let you tire yourself out before disposing of you. And that will leave you Daniels, for me to bully. Just like you all chose to bully me. I'll manhandle you and make you wish you had spent some time in the gym instead of drinking those Martini's. And there's a simple reason why all this will happen.

RYBACK RULES!!

Reactions: 1 person

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!

HAIL SABIN!

[video=youtube;_4QaK5N8UqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_4QaK5N8UqU[/video]

Chris Sabin walks out as the crowd roar with cheers. Sabin though he might not return to the blue brand but know he's here! He pumps his hand in the air as he walks down.

tumblr_mno0iqkXav1qcds4qo1_250.gif

Sabin: Wow! I'm back in Smackdown and I'm back to win a match! The unexpected happened, I beat Drew McIntyre fair and square in that ring last week and advanced on to bigger and better things! I stand in this ring tonight with the likes of Chris Daniels, Brother Devon and Ryback! Daniels with talent, Devon with aggression and Ryback with strength! I've heard every thing and it's been the damn same! It's said that I won't make it out as the victor tonight but when you really damn want it! When you want it damn more then anyone in this f'n world you've got a chance! I've proved the people, critics and these very wrestlers in this company why I have IT! I've got talent and I've got potential! And so do these three men in the ring! They'll give it there all and I'll also give it my all! I'll fight like it's my last damn day on Earth! I'll fight like my life is on the line and trust me it really damn is! You don't know what a victory could do to me tonight! I can move on to Bound for Glory which is the last step of being the King of this very ring! I'll be different in front of people's eyes! I'll be the completely new Chris Sabin. Call me ambitious but I believe I've got the capability of doing the very things I've said! I may not be hardcore or I may not be a 6ft 3 inch monster but what I am and who I am is CHRIS SABIN!

Sabin drains in the cheers from the crowd before speaking again.

Sabin: Ryback you call me a cruiserweight! You think of me as a little kid but why don't you tell that to the faces of Rey Mysterio or people who made the jump from the cruiserweight division to headlining events and winning damn World Titles! If they can do it so can I and I'll prove it out there tonight in this ring. I don't care if you threat to tear me apart none of your words make any damn impact to me all you're in my eyes and the people's eyes is a JACKASS MONSTER! I don't care if you've got your strength, I'll make it! I won't let my size let me down, what I'll rely on is my talent! We'll see if your words will come true in the ring, same with me, Daniels and Devon! One of us will make it to Bound for Glory and only the best will make it! You say I don't deserve it Christopher Daniels! But in my eyes all my hard work has took me here! I'm here and I've shown you I've got talent before REMEMBER! I may of won due to MVP coming out here but I still gave you one hell of a match, I deserve to be here more then anybody in UWF! Maybe I don't come out here and talk too much but what I produce is quality! If the people have heard the quote it's about quality not quantity! And quality is what I bring to this ring every single day! Although I may be a iMPACT! star but I'll still be representing the brand that brought me to this level which is Smackdown! And tonight the unexpected will HAPPEN AGAIN!

Chants of ''Hail Sabin'' start to break out.

Last edited:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
UWF Smackdown 10/5/13 Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio

“It’s a Shameful Thing!â€

“Written In My Face†starts to play out and Sheamus walks out from behind the curtain with a angry look on his face. He wastes no time and heads straight to the ring.

Sheamus-Entrance.jpg

He takes a brief moment to look out at the roaring UWF crowd before beating his chest and letting out his war cry while extending his arms to his side. He makes his way down the ramp to walk up the steps and enter the ring. He heads over to a ring technician and receives a microphone he makes his way back to the center of the ring just as his theme music is ending.

sheamus-166.jpg

Sheamus

I’d like to get something off me chest first. Ryback..you must have a death wish, don’t ya fella? You had the guts to get into the ring and cost me the match against Drew McIntyre on the last edition of Smackdown. While I respect yer bravery I have to warn ya that there is a fine line between bravery and stupidity and what ya did was stupid. Ya cost me the match so what did I do? I did the same thing to you Ryback, instead I didn’t just cost you a match, I took you out of the King of the Ring tournament! I told everyone I’m not here to play games, Ryback, I’m here to kick arse and you’ve gotten on me bad side. Watch your back fella, you never never know where the Great White might be lurking.

Sheamus stares into the camera as if he was looking into Rybacks eyes.

Sheamus

Now that I got that problem out of the way, It’s time for me to deal with the hand I’ve been dealt this week. A Hardcore tournament to crown the new number one contender for Mr. Kennedy’s Hardcore championship. This is something I’ve been waiting for since the moment I got back to the UWF. The moment where I get to go extreme, and fight! Also the time where I get to become Champion. Alberto Del Rio is the man that I have to face this week and honestly fella, I’m not scared one bit. I know just what Del Rio is capable off and it’s nothing compared to me. Especially when I get me hands on a weapon. Yer gonna be stranded in the ocean with the Great White this week Del Rio, and ya better learn to swim fast.

Sheamus paces around the ring for a brief moment before walking over to the rope and leaning over the top cable.

Sheamus

This Saturday is gonna be a fun one. I get to compete in me first Hardcore match since returning, and I’m gonna have me some fun. Chairs. Tables. Kendo Sticks. Anything I want to put a hurting on ya Del Rio. It’s time to fight. At Bad Blood I will become the NEW Hardcore Champion! So why don’t you drive ya fancy car or whatever down here Del Rio, and lets start the party!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Re: UWF Smackdown 10/5/13 Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio

[video=youtube;uiefVZm3sbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiefVZm3sbY[/video]​

Alberto Del Rio makes his way ringside, mic in hand as the crowd answers with a deafening chorus of boos. Del Rio tells the PA operator to cut his music as he walks down the ramp. He raises the mic.​

Woah Woah Woah. Easy there big fella. Don't want to upset the Pale crusader.
Del Rio climbs into the ring, as he stares down Sheamus, he continues

Alberto-Del-Rio-Done-Double-Duty.jpg

Now when the Essence of Excellence heard there was to be a tournament for championship gold, it was only right, NO his destiny that Alberto Del Rio be included.
Sheamus seems to be mouthing the words Destiny, but Del Rio continues none the less.

Even something so mundane & atrocious as a hardcore tournament, will not put a tourniquet on my aspirations to once again hold UWF championship gold. I'm already hailed as the greatest Mexican Heavyweight Champion that has ever been in this industry; & dare I say a technical wrestler that even Chris Benoit could had only hoped to be in his prime. It only seems logical that I get to showcase yet another one of my many talents Sheamus, & that's the ability to push through any pain; & to stop just short of ending one's career or livelihood.. Cause I mean let's face it, a pretty face such as the one Alberto Del Rio has, would never last in one of these shameful & disgusting prison systems of America.
The crowd starts a huge USA chant​

A man such as Kenith isn't a worthy adversary, nor is he a worthy champion. A man who has taken more pink slips from companies, then chair shots to the head holds a championship, that to be quite frank at this moment truly means nothing; that is until it rests in the hands of Alberto Del Rio. My excellence will rub onto the championship as I wear it around my waist, & at the moment, when at Bad Blood I raise that title high above my head as champion; it will overshadow & outshine the UWF Championship that Edge fraudulently wears.

Del Rio leans against the ropes, as Sheamus is pacing the mat.​

I know you're a little dense upstairs, & I honestly can't blame you for that; well actually yes I can & I will. You see Sheamus, here's the problem I find myself having with what you've already said here tonight. The cars, the suits, the luxurious home & the beautiful ladies are all the luxuries I get to enjoy by being the Mexican Aristocrat. When I step in this ring, & stand across from you; none of those things matter. THIS is my passion. THIS is my career. THIS is my LEGACY....& this...this is my...DESTINY.

Del Rio is nose to nose with Sheamus as those last few words linger

Tonight, Alberto Del Rio goes fishing, & he's hungry for shark.
Del Rio lowers his mic, adjusting his suit as he takes a step back.​

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown - Ezekiel Jackson vs. Undertaker

Ground zero, bow down to the countdown...

[video=youtube;X8AqTSoO8Bg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8AqTSoO8Bg[/video]

At the commencement of the theme belonging to the intimidating force known as the Three Minute Warning, the UWF Universe already fill the arena with a hostile reception. Many superstars would be intimidated at such a negative response to their arrival, but not these three. Soon enough the beastly Brodus Clay and monstrous Ezekiel Jackson wander out from the back standing alongside one another, slowly joined by their voice, Eric Bischoff. The three men reach the bottom of the ramp, walk up the steel steps and enter the ring as Clay & Jackson stand just behind the centre of the ring, arms folded, glaring out at the sea of fans. On the other hand, Bischoff has made his way to the opposite side of the ring and demands a microphone from a ringside official. One is provided to him, which he snatches and confidently strolls to the centre of the ring and stands in front of his clients. Bischoff wastes no time and immediately raises the microphone to his mouth.

url34-460x250.jpeg

Eric Bischoff: Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you the two men who will singlehandedly terrorise the Smackdown roster from top to bottom, in all but three minute intervals - Brodus Clay and Ezekiel Jackson!

Bischoff points out the two superstars, who don't move a muscle.

Eric Bischoff: A little respect for my client's would go so far in showing me that I'm not standing inside a ring surrounded by complete and utter imbeciles. Really, it would. In fact, I'm going to extend that invitation to the entire UWF Universe, because for weeks now I've been nothing short of disgusted. The attention that I have received has been minimal, to say the least, and there has been hardly a murmur from any of you for the destruction Brodus and Zeke have already caused. At Bound For Glory they tore two pitiful excuses for "wrestlers" to pieces in what cannot, in truth, be referred to as a warm up. It was hardly an exhibition of any sorts and was just a complete waste of time really. But let's not forget what they did to The Phenom in the Undertaker just nine days before the pay-per-view. For somebody who is viewed as a ruthless, unforgiving individual, and with a career spanning over two decades... he didn't even put up a fight! And I'm supposed to believe that he's truly deserving of the United States Championship?

Bischoff is dumbfounded and just shakes his head.

Eric Bischoff: But I know what you're all thinking - there's a numbers advantage to add to the equation. Sure, let's use that excuse to cover up the Undertaker's failings. Better yet, let's keep that locked away in our minds and prepare to extract it every time somebody fails to deliver! It'll become a Smackdown phenomenon, and God knows this place is already a damn mess. I'll pull out the only example I require to back that claim up - two General Managers who continue to one-up the other for their own personal gain and Smackdown's detriment. They failed to realise until just a handful of days before their brand's go-to-Bound For Glory match that their number one contender wasn't even going to show! It looks like everything is going just swimmingly without you people making excuses for your favourite superstars.

The crowd boo Bischoff as he just laughs.

Eric Bischoff: This Saturday night, there will be no excuses for the Undertaker. He is a seasoned veteran coming off the back of a title victory, a position he has found himself in countless times in his distinguished career. He knows damn well the target that's now on his back, and a negative start to his reign will just increase its size. The Undertaker finds himself in a VERY precarious position, but fortunately for him there's no numbers disadvantage, which, boys and girls, means what? Exactly - no excuses! So with that in mind, do you have anything you'd like to say to the “deadmanâ€￾ before he makes his way out here, Zeke? The floor is all yours if you wish.

Bischoff extends the microphone to Jackson, who wraps his hand around it and glares down the camera.

Jackson6.jpg

Ezekiel Jackson: In all of nature, there is nothing so threatening to humanity as humanity itself. Undertaker... you're only human... and after Smackdown the world will come to understand this.

Jackson hands the microphone back to Bischoff, who cannot help but laugh and pat the big man on the back. Even Clay grins, impressed with his ally's words.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
UWF Smackdown 10/5/13 - Damien Sandow vs Brother D'Von

Get The Tables!!!

[video=youtube;OIh3nO6-V_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIh3nO6-V_A[/video]

Brother D'Von comes running out of the curtain headbagging to Metallica as he screams to the crowd while posing on the stage before he walks down the ramp. The first verse to "Whisky In The Jar" can be heard as Brother D'Von makes it to the ramp and begins to slap some extended hands as the crowd nearby cheers and yells different things to D'Von, as D'Von replies back with simple words as he continues his way towards the ring.

2837344631_9a670021a7_display_image.jpg

D'Von slides through the ring as he jumps onto the ring post as he poses to the crowd by raising his hands up, then points to some fans nearby headbanging to his theme song. D'Von then jumps to the canvas and hops onto the opposite corner and does the same pose, then is handed a microphone as the music stops and D'Von looks into the crowd as he gets a round of applause. D'Von has a crazed look in his eyes as he's about to address the crowd.

6-2-2013+9-00-37+PM.jpg

"Gateway to Violence" Brother D'Von: Alright Damien I am not in the mood so I am going to skip the formalities and I'm going to come down there and bring you out to his ring by force if you're not out here in the next ten seconds! The caption for our match states that 'we both came up short in winning the Fatal Four Way match at Bound For Glory' but I was so close in stopping the match that I had a chance to win it still! I'm not blaming you for it Damien, but I need to take out my anger on someone my brother, and well since you're my opponent and quite frankly you piss me off, I'd say that you're more than the perfect candidate to be taking an ass kicking from me! Oh yes my brother tonight we are all going to be judged by the UWF Management members Triple H and Kevin Nash, and I can tell you that I'm going to make it there in one piece. You on the other hand, well all I can say my brother is that you better learn how to walk the Path of Violence... fast.

The crowd pops for D'Von as D'Von doesn't even break a smile. D'Von continues to speak.

You fine gentleman in the audience may recongnize that I'm not bearing my chain that I showed off at Bound For Glory, and there is a simple reason why I didn't bring out my new best friend; because I don't need him. We all know that Mr. Sandow is a gutless coward and can never put his money where his mouth this, and to be honest I do not need a reason for him not to show his face in this arena. I want him coming into this ring and I need to look into his eyes and see the fear in them. You can memorize all the dictionaries and thesaurses all you want my brother but you are attempting to hide the fear with your vast knowlege of various subjects that I can't even fathom. Let me tell you right now my brother that understanding how the Krebb's cycle works won't stop me from breaking your nose with my hardened fist. I can understand right now if you're shaking in fear my brother, heck I would be scared if a crazy black man wanted to punch my face in; oh wait no I wouldn't because I am a man Mr. Sandow!

D'Von nods to the fans as he goes on.

I can hear it right now my brother. Heck I can see even from here that you're laughing when I said that. No what I said isn't a double meaning my brother, I meant what I meant to say: I'm calling you a bitch! I'll say it once and I'll say it again my brothers and sisters watching this live; Damien Sandow is a gutless, fearful little bitch who would rather prove his point by correcting somebody's grammar rather than using physical force. I've battled quite a few dirty players in my career Mr. Sandow but never have I went against a dirty player who wouldn't take a cheap shot at someone. Heck even if I gave you a hardcover book I'd doubt you try and hit me with it, instead you would most likely try to insult me with a passage from the book. Oh would you look at that, 10 seconds has gone by so quickly Mr. Sandow, so come on out and grow a pair because you're coming into this ring; whether you come out on your own free will or if I gotta force you to is completely your call!

Brother D'Von lowers the mic as he waits for Damien Sandow to come out

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Smackdown 10/5/13 - Damien Sandow vs Brother D'Von

[video=youtube;0VL7P1cF7LM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VL7P1cF7LM[/video]

The audience boos as Brother D'Von looks towards the stage knowing that's not Sandows music, out walks big Mike Knox, looking straight ahead with an expressionless look on his face. He walks down the ramp and slides into the ring, standing up and getting right in Brother D'Vons face. D'Von isn't backing down as Mike Knox holds up the microphone he brought with him.

9f95aaa1-f57e-4709-a4ef-f1e91d816520_zps5e82fba9.jpg

Mike Knox:

Mr. Sandow isn't out here yet, but since you like talking about violence and seem riled up I thought I'd come out here and inform you that for all your talk of violence...you don't know the meaning of the word. What are you going to do big man? punch me in the nose? that's cute, I'm sure a middle school bully would be shaking in his boots in front of you. I'm not a chain or punch kind of guy, I like to be creative with the human body...cause in my studies I've learned that while most target the head to knock someone out... any severe movement of the cervical spine can result in unconsciousness...it's quite fascinating really as there are many different ways to hurt someone just using that. Even mild spinal cord trauma may result in sensory and motor paralysis. Or one of my favorites, neck hyper-extension injuries, may cause compression injury to the vertebral arteries causing a temporary oxygen loss to the brain that may result in unconsciousness. And all you need to know is just how far to bend certain areas, just how hard to hit that one spot, a chain and a stiff punch may hurt...but I've studied how to hurt you beyond repair...and Beyond-;

[video=youtube;dDFQbQkw6gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDFQbQkw6gI[/video]

Sandows New World Symphony interrupts Mike Knox, The audience turn their hatred towards the stage as Damien Sandow walks out on stage with a microphone resting on his hand. He begins to make his way down the ramp as he speaks.

TLC12_Photo_023_zps7391e96d.jpg

Damien Sandow:

That is enough Michael, I believe Mr. D'Von has received the point. I would like to add D'Von, be it symbolic or genetic, I am by no means "your brother". I would like to apologize however, as you stated you wanted me out here quickly, I'm sure you can understand a man of my stature has many things to do so I simply cannot come out here whenever you ask...especially considering these matters have far more importance to them than occupying my time speaking to the likes of you, but either way I am here now.

Sandow walks up the steps and into the ring, he walks to Knox and nods telling him he can move, Knox takes a step to one side as Sandow stands in front of his opponent while Knox stands right behind with an angry look across his face. As Sandow takes a breath, his calm demeanor seems to fade away as an angry look crosses his own face when he starts to speak once more.

I am here to look you in the eye and inform you that you've made a grave mistake. You believe the intellectually gifted, stylishly dressed and well groomed gentleman is automatically afraid of getting hurt. I am in no way Craven, I have never been craven, for you see I an enlightened which is why I carry myself to a higher standard than the likes of you scum of Smackdown. However, I was trained by Killer Kowalski, and I've studied the descent into despair known as "Hardcore", I am more ruthless and aggressive than you are. The difference is, I don't have to dress like I live in the street, I don't have to carry weapons to make myself feel safe, for I know I can outwrestle and outsmart anyone in this very ring.

The crowd boos as Sandow crouches down slightly so he's eye to eye with D'Von

But do continue your incoherent rambling, your childish name calling, and your abhorrent path of violence. For what I seek is not to hurt, it is to heal, but in that process the infection must be eradicated and you are part of that. Look in my eyes and search for the fear your after, for while you attempt to search for something that doesn't exist you may find the salvation that you desperately need.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF Smackdown - Edge vs. Sting

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He blows off the boos as he continues down the ramp embracing the moment. He makes his way down to the ring and walks up the steps and enters through the ropes. He takes his time taking in the negative reaction from the crowd before he addresses them.

The Rated R UWF Champion Edge:

Hello and welcome one and all to Rated R Smackdown. And not only that… but Stinger… hey Sting… you didn’t receive a proper welcome yet so welcome… to my show. Welcome to Rated R Smackdown where you will be the one to fall at the hands of the spear. Its not everyday that I am the welcoming committee but I guess they felt that you needed a proper greeting. But of course you look at those old geezers Triple H and Nash and they seem to think that this is punishment by sending you after me only because they can’t get the job done themselves but understand… you won’t get the job done either. And before you have a heart attack just know… it isn’t because you are old. But it is because you are dealing with the god of wrestling. You are messing and looking at the man that is and will forever be head and shoulders above everyone. By the way… be sure you use head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner. I get paid for every time I plug them. I figured why not use this match and you as the time to do it. I mean really… the chance that you pose a threat is … well it is very very… slim.

But hey notice that I didn’t say that you didn’t stand a single chance. I gave you a slim chance and you know why? Because that is the type of champion that I am. I am a very humble champion. The most humble of them all. Not only that but when you are the face of the company you want to make sure that there is some sort of competition and not just a complete and utter domination even though it is pretty much a forgone conclusion that someone like Sting won’t stand a chance against me. I mean come on… first I was supposed to face off against the guy that was dubbed the man to stop Edge. The one that was supposed to overcome Edge. Punk was supposed to be the one to derail Edge and end the reign and what happened? He saw this match was going to happen and he tucked his tail between his legs and ran. He wasn’t seen or heard from by anybody. That is what happens when you have to face off against the god of wrestling. So what did Nash do… he decided that he wanted to insert himself into the match for revenge against my outdoing him and Rhodes in the Money in the Bank Ladder match and what happened big boy? I outdid you again.

And so now since you know you can’t do the job you think that Sting is going to be the one. But what’s worse is that you all seem to think that this is all for Ryder and Amore. Understand… while we do work together… I AM the sole UWF Champion. I AM the face of the UWF. Hear that… I AM. Not Rhodes. He lost. You see my match? I didn’t lose even though there was a last minute replacement I didn’t lose. I won my match. A true face of the company doesn’t lose his matches. And Sting… he thinks he is some Icon because of what he did on Anarchy but understand I did everyone on the big stage. I accomplished everything when the lights shined brightest and I was the focal point. I was the one that all eyes were on and I made sure that when all was said and done… there would be no denying that Smackdown would be the top show. THE SHOW. And being The champion of The Show… that makes me The Man. The Myth. The Legend. The one true Icon. And pretty much… the god of UWF. And when all is said and done, when the show concludes… there will be but one face for all to look at and remember. The face of UWF… your UWF Champion. Edge.

The boos come down hard as the camera focuses on Edges face as he awaits Sting.