• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Smackdown 9/13/13 Sheamus vs. Ryback

“It’s a Shameful Thing!”

“Written In My Face” starts to play out and Sheamus walks out from behind the current with a determined look on his face. He wastes no time and heads straight to the ring.

Sheamus-Entrance.jpg

He takes a brief moment to look out at the roaring UWF crowd before walking up the steps and entering the ring. He heads over to a ring technician and receives a microphone he makes his way back to the center of the ring just as his theme music is ending.

sheamus-166.jpg

Sheamus

First let me start off by saying that it feels great to be back standing in this ring here tonight. Second, for those of you who do not know who I am, allow me to introduce meself. My name is Sheamus and I’m a fighter. I’ve come to UWF with one goal in mind, and that is to become the best and take me rightful spot on the top of the mountain here. To sit on me throne as the UWF Champion. I may have a long road ahead of meself but I’m going to kick my way through everyone until all thats left is a pile of bodies behind me. No one ever in wrestling has been as dominant as me. I’m not here ta play games, I’m not here ta make friends, fella. I’m here ta fight and give arse whoopins to anyone who is man enough to stand up to ta Celtic Warrior! And it just so happens that Ryback got the luck of the draw and he has to be ta first to step into ta ring with me. What an unlucky lad he is. I’m ready to fight, fella. I’m ready to kick me some arse and I’m gonna have fun while doin’ it! There’s no greater feelin than the feelin of kicking someone’s face in!

Sheamus laughs to himself and nods his head smiling

Sheamus

I wish I could say I feel bad for ya, fella. But I don’t. I just don’t care. Yer just a body that’s going to be added to the pile. Just another name on me list of accomplishments. To me, yer nothing more than a number. Someone who had ta unlucky draw of facing me this week on Smackdown. I’m not looking to put on a show, fella. I’m looking to kick some arse and become champion. You can take refuge in the fact that yer beat down is going to be quick...but very..very painful. There’s no way I’m losing me first match back. That's not how ye make an impression. No, no. Ye make impressions by knockin’ people out! Ye make impressions by dominating, and destroying. And that there is just what I’m goin’ ta do!

Sheamus

Ya may think yer big and strong Ryback, but compared to me, yer nothing. I’m ta true domination force on Smackdown, not you. Ya may think yer a monster, Ryback, and that’s okay, because I’m a Warrior. A Celtic Warrior, and it's a Warrior’s job to slay monsters like you Ryback. I promise ya that ya never seen anything like me before in yer entire life, lad. At the hands of me yer jist a little fish in an ocean with The Great White. Get ready, fella! I’m coming for ya!

Sheamus smirks into the camera and awaits Ryback.

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Smackdown 9/13/13 Daniels vs Kennedy

[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

As the song plays, the crowd is very quick to boo. They boo even louder as Daniels comes out really playing the injury card. Daniels is limping down the ramp, not looking for pleased; he holds his head in what can only be described as unbearable pain. He pauses about half way down the ramp inhales largely and exhales deeply.

As he finally makes his way into the ring the onslaught of boos gets louder to the point where it is difficult to hear your own thoughts. Daniels has a groggy look in his eyes as he waits for the crowd to tire themselves out. Once they eventually get tired he asks for a microphone. Once handed on he speaks almost immediately.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
This has to be one of the worst jokes I have ever been witness to. Two weeks ago I had my head thrown into a damn car window; do you know what it’s like recovering from that? It’s not exactly easy, and it’s even harder when the guy who’s supposed to be in charge starts getting in your way to recovery. Chris Benoit thinks he’s so tough with managerial powers and all that fun and fancy stuff. But I will not allow him to make my career as miserable as possible because he’s mad at me or Zack Ryder. Zack Ryder has only been doing the right thing, but Benoit continuously undermines him and treats him like a child. I was under the impression that Chris Benoit was just hired to ensure that Ryder didn’t screw up, and now here he is making matches. I’m in pain, how am I supposed to have any kind of real chance in this King of the Ring tournament if I’m not one hundred percent? This has to be one of the poorest decisions made by any manager ever.

If you look at my resume, you’ll see that I am a coloured veteran in the wrestling world! I’ve held many titles all across the country. I’ve held the Hardcore Championship twice, so why is it that I am subject to such harsh treatment? I don’t get the bowls of M&M’s in my locker room, I don’t get any kind of special treat, but hey, I do get punished for being a man of honour. Do any of you morons understand what I’ve been trying to do here since I came back? All I’ve been trying to do is better this brand, better this company. If I were to take away a pretty big budget killer like Montel, imagine the amount of money you’d save! You wouldn’t have to pay for all the stupid crap that he has that nobody needs! Who needs a butler? Lazy people, that’s who! Do you really want to spend so much money on this guy? Well I shouldn’t say that now because Ryder made a very wise choice by suspending Montel without pay. I wonder how long it will take before we see Montel commit suicide because we all know he can’t live off anything other than a large amount of money.

Want to know why I will be winning King of the Ring? Want to know why all the others in this tournament are insignificant? I have more to prove. I don’t kiss ass to get what I want, I’m as real as real can be! While all these other fools prance around like they are actually worth something, I walk proudly, scraping by. So while all these other guys will give you a sob story of how they deserve the win, I will be telling you why I will win. For the longest time, I’ve been scraping by; watching guys like Montel get damn near everything handed to them on a silver platter. I knew that in order to get anywhere in life you had to work for it, that’s what my father taught me, it’s what I teach my kids. King of the Ring is simply what I need to finally get to where I deserve, which is at the top! My first obstacle is one Mister Kennedy.... Kennedy. And look what that man has with him! I’m sure you’ve all seen it, it’s the championship belt I made famous! He’s got the Hardcore Championship, for those of you who haven’t been paying attention.

Now Kennedy, I have to warn you, I’m a little pissed off and I’m not in any mood for games. I think you’ll learn that first hand next Friday. You have no chance in defeating me because you’ve got nothing on me! But, just for kicks why don’t you come out here and tell all your little fans why you are going to win the King of the Ring. Or better yet, why don’t you explain to them how you know you’ll never win? Yeah, I like that idea better. So come on out Kennedy, tell us what you know they want to hear!

Daniels remains in the middle of the ring as he awaits the response from Mister Kennedy.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UWF SmackDown 9/13/13: Chris Jericho vs Vampiro

[video=youtube;BkTcZJdgesQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkTcZJdgesQ[/video]

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

As "Break the Walls Down" plays through the PA System crowd gets on their feet. Lights go out and pyros shoot off. Lights go on and Jericho is there! He has the United States title on his shoulder. Jericho walks down the ramp. He has no reaction on his face. Probably he is frustrated and not happy about what has happened last week. Jericho steps up on the steel steps and enters the ring. Jericho looks at fans once again and Jericho asks for a microphone from the staff. Before Jericho can start a "Y2J" chant breaks out.

Right now I am in a mood that even you people and your lovely chants can't make me feel good. Because what happened this week was not good. This week I was in ring for vengeance. I was in ring with the Undertaker. Last week he attacked me and put me in a casket, which caused me to get eliminated from the King of the Ring Tournament. Without even wrestling I eliminated from that tournament. That tournament was a chance for me to reach my goal, to prove that I am still the best in the world. But that didn't happen thanks to The Undertaker. So this week I was in ring to make Undertaker pay for what he has done to me! Unfortunately things didn't go in the way I wanted. I wanted to beat Undertaker but he made me tapout... That wasn't what I wanted, that wasn't what I hoped. Because I wanted to beat the deadman and show that his mind games are nothing more than a joke but he showed that he still got it somewhere in deep. He pulled off the victory and I have to admit, I didn't see that coming. I have the responsibility for this loss because I underestimated Undertaker and that's a huge mistake. A huge mistake that a champion, especially the champion of people in States, shouldn't make. Eventhough I am a Canadian, I represent every person in United States because I am the UNITED STATES CHAMPION! I worked hard for this. Just like every person in this country who reach their goals. This could be an "American Dream" but I am Chris Jericho and this is no dream, this is reality. I have this championship in my hand and I am not willing to give it away until I want to give away! I worked so hard for this and I am not losing it anytime soon! I am not losing this to anybody... Especially to two... Freaks!

Crowd gives mixed reaction to "Freak" work.

I knew that some of you wouldn't like that word but that's the truth. They are nothing more than freaks. Two man who has huge mysteries in their lives. Two man who does unpredictable things... But anyway, they are freaks. Don't get me wrong, I respect Undertaker but he doesn't deserve to represent the people of this country. He doesn't deserve to be the United States Champion. Because a champion gets in this very ring, fights his opponent, win or lose, he will have honor! But The Undertaker... He shuts the lights off... He plays mind games... He comes from that entrance with mist... He try to make his opponents fear with thunder... Those things are not a champion should do, those things are a freak should do and that is what Undertaker is! And quite frankly he is having some issues with another freak. A freak that he thinks that he is some kind of vampire... That's funny because vampires can not live with light and this title right here, it is the light of UWF! So Vampiro, this title right here, this is my garlic, this is my light, this is my silver, this is your fear! This is something you are not used to and something you will never have, just like the Hardcore Title! You were about to win it but The Undertaker made you lose! So this actually isn't about me but Zack Ryder put me between two freaks and I have to defend my title! No problem... Because I am a fighting champion and I will face everyone I have to face. A deadman, a vampire, a psychopath, hell even I can face a stripper to retain this title! But that's at Bound For Glory. This week... It is just me and Vampiro in the equation.

This week I am going to face Vampiro. I know nothing about him, except he is a freak. I don't know how Vampiro wrestles, I don't Vampiro's game plan in this ring. But he knows my moves, he knows my game plan... So I may have some surprises for him. Surprises that he won't like because when he sees them he won't know what he should do. Vampiro, this week you are my chance to intimidate both you and The Undertaker. Because last week, after Undertaker beat me you attacked him and you got the upper hand. But that's not the point. You made lights go out! And when lights opened there was a cage! That reminded Undertaker one and one thing only... HIMSELF! You beat him in his own game I have to say. You wanted vengeance and you had a chance to have it. But once again the worst General Manager ever, goofy Zack Ryder, wanted to screw me, he wants me to disappear from SmackDown but that will not happen. I know that you don't like me Zack, let's face the fact, I don't like you so the feelings are mutual. You don't like me because I am not a champion you want, you don't like me because I am the one who used to have Internet Championship but then it's changed with United States Title thanks to Chris Benoit. You don't like me. In a huge night like Bound For Glory you want me to get ashamed but that will not happen because I will enter to that ring as United States Champion and I will leave as the United States Champion. So just like Undertaker, play your mind games... Continue them. But those won't work. As I beat Vampiro I will show him, I will show you and I will show Undertaker that I am still the best in this game! So this is like a preview of my match at Bound For Glory. I will win but there won't be Undertaker, that is the only difference!

Jericho looks at camera furiously, suddenly lights go out.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Smackdown 9/13/13 Daniels vs Kennedy

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing a black jacket as he is without his hardcore championship belt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

vke2.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Blah, blah, blah freakin' blah! That's all I hear from you Christopher, constant whinging. Mind you, I've been over on RAW but I've been tuning into Smackdown here and there and I've noticed one thing. Every single time you're on the show, all you do is whine! So you got thrown into a car window and you've been told to wrestle, well... Nobody said you actually had to; it's because YOU want to. Just like me, I want to wrestle every single damn week... I was close to suffering third-degree burns and becoming a molten mess but luckily for me... That didn't happen. I don't care for Christopher Benoit, I certainly don't care for Zack Ryder... They can throw everything at you but you're just going to have to accept the facts that it's best for business. But you're in pain, I guess you're not exactly cut for being part of the hardcore division which is quite a shame... Then again, this is for a spot for the King of the Ring Tournament which is lucky on your behalf because it could have been much, much worse for you. You see Christopher, all this constant complaining you're doing... This match has no weapons, this match is a straight-up singles match and you want to complain because you're facing me? I've seen you face guys who are above me, but it's just a petty excuse from you isn't it? If you lose, don't complain... Cop it on the chin. Just because you're slightly injured doesn't mean you have to bring every excuse in the book because my dog could have ate my jeans, my wrestling gear and I'd be wrestling naked. No, that's not happening. You see Chris, I don't need excuses... I'm in one of the most dangerous divisions, I'm the Hardcore Champion which means all my matches where I defend the championship isn't a pretty sight... You on the other-hand, you're extremely lucky you're not going to be even more brutalized this week.

So you've held the Hardcore Championship twice but coming back after being thrown into a car window is really busting your balls right now? Seriously Christopher, it's no poor management... It's poor excuses coming out of your mouth! Admit the fact you've just lost concentration as of late. All these championships you've ONCE held but since then have done NOTHING to regain it back, so where have you slumped to Christopher? It's doing your head in, you're wanting more time to rest so you can get your mind-set back... Well tick-tock, the time is up and you've got to find focus right now. I don't care about your god-damn M&M's, I don't care if you're not getting the treatment you think you deserve... I don't see anybody doing favors for people around here. We do things because we want them, you want something, go out and achieve it! It's what I did since I missed WrestleMania, I pulled every excuse in the book... Then I proved myself to UWF RAW that I was capable of holding a Championship, I was capable of doing things the right way and it's just a shame you've not awaken from your petty mistakes. But the thing is Christopher, if you wanted to change the landscape of Smackdown... You would have beaten Montel, but you failed... But seeing he is suspended for getting his hands on you, he'll be back sooner than you think. Then you'd have a real test, but it isn't about Montel this week... It certainly isn't about Eddie Guerrero the man who beat me down and has my Championship belt... It's about furthering your goal to be King of the Ring. Now everybody here knows I'm a loudmouth but once I'm King... Everyone will have their own microphones because together they will be hailing me as KINGGGGGGGG KENNNNEDDDDDDYYYYYYY.... Wait folks... I ain't exactly finished.

It's quite typical that you believe you've got something to prove, I could agree with your statement. You've got everything to prove but the fact is I've had the RAW Experience, I've faced some pretty tough guys and now I am onto a new proving ground. I've got everything to prove as well, I'm here on Smackdown and I'm wanting to be the best this brand has. Don't we all want that? This is an opportunity for me to get further than I already am, this is my opportunity to seize the day because I ruined those chances at WrestleMania, this is my retribution! Right now I ain't worth shit and I know it Christopher, just because I have the Hardcore Championship doesn't mean I stop there, I'm hungry for more. I want more, I need more! I'm a greedy son-of-a-bitch if you ask me and nothing will change that! I'm an asshole and all these assholes in the crowd have got my back! This is the first course, this is just the entree... Then it comes the main and soon it'll be cherry on the top for dessert when I am hailed King! And folks it is time for all of us to join in, are you ready? This man right here, me; of course will be hailed...

CROWD: KINGGGGGGGGGGG KENNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYY

KENNEDEH!

Mr. Kennedy then points to Christopher Daniels indicating that it's his turn to speak.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF SmackDown 9/13/13: Chris Jericho vs Vampiro

Superbeast begins to play on the PA system as the stage is filled with a thin layer of white smoke

[video=youtube;X3-H5jGoags]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-H5jGoags[/video]

7D7fm0D.png

That crowd begins to cheer as Vampiro creeps up on the stage

Piper:
Oh boy here comes the crazy one!

JR:
I actually agree with you on that one Roddy.

As Vampiro makes it down the ramp, he walks around the ring to snatch a mic from the ring crew before sliding in the ring to confront the man that claims to be "The Best In The World"

Vampiro:
I have come to realize a certain word used a lot around here. "Best". As everybody knows you tend to use it a lot as a brief description of who you are. And hell some may agree, but not me. Not the man you will be facing tonight. Because you see, you think of me as an example to show the world that you can overcome not only me but the other dark being you will be facing at Bound For Glory. The Undertaker. But that is unacceptable Chris. We both know that Bound For Glory will be a hard fought battle. A battle that will only accept one man as the victor. Whether it's me, you, or The Undertaker, we all will be showing the scars after that match...... I say this because I can see your attempt at trying to get in between the feud that The Undertaker and I have developed over the past few weeks, but you should know that whoever stands in our way will get squashed in the collision. A collision created by two dark beings that claim to be that much more dark than the other. But when it comes down to it, the Undertaker will have a rude awakening from the deep sleep he has been in for so many years. Because I want Undertaker at full force. I want him to unleash every bit of strength upon me so I can see for myself if I can withstand the wrath of self proclaimed Deadman.

B7FhXhy.png

Vampiro:
And it sounds as if you think that calling us freaks is a bad thing. Well I assure you that I speak for both me and Taker that we would rather be different than most. I found my true self years ago and never looked back on that day. Because sometimes being a freak is a good thing depending on the environment. And considering this is professional wrestling, I feel we fit in perfectly. I know that I do because of the unlimited supply of fear that I can feast upon. Even the giant amount of fear that is in this ring right now. The United States Champion is showing fear right now. I can smell it Chris. You are afraid that the light you claim to hold is no weakness to a man like me. You can be stereotypical about me but I am no vampire from the stories. I am a vampire that feeds on your nightmares. That feeds on the fear that you show when you see the look on evil in my eyes. A look that can drive a man insane due to the fact that they have no idea what I will do next....... I could show up at your house and burn it to the ground. Or I could keep it here and destroy every bit of confidence that you own and leave nothing more than a helpless man who can only call himself the "former" United States Champion.

Jericho begins to grow an angry look on his face as Vampiro continues

Vampiro:
As for tonight, I will show you what I am capable of. I will have no choice but to hurt you in order to deliver a strong message not only to The Undertaker but to the entire world that I have what it takes to hold a championship. I can turn that light into darkness as soon as I get my hands on it Chris. I can change anything that you believe to be light. Darkness can always overcome the light. Whether it's putting out a fire or just simply by a switch on the wall. Hell even the sun is taken over by the darkness. No matter what it is, the light is always taken care of. And I am the night taking over the day. I am the dark figure that will take the United States Title, not only for my own personal legacy, but to assure that I will get more of The Undertaker. If I have that title I will be assured a special one on one match with the Undertaker. But it all begins tonight when we face off for the very first time Chris. Our power will collide in what will be a very interesting match. The rock and roll superstar facing off against the Creator Of Fear. I will await you in the darkness Jericho........... The darkness awaits you.

With that Jericho's expression changes as the lights completely turn off. Vampiro's voice is heard once more

Vampiro:
You see Chris, you don't know how to react in the dark do you? I live this way. This is my life and it's about time the rest of the world see's my way of life. There is no light that can over come the darkness. Not even your silly little jacket Chris. The only thing you can do is to feel the way of the darkness and go along with the events that happen within it...... But, sometimes your ego overcomes the right decision.......and you end up looking past what is right in your face...... Tonight the a glimpse of your fate will be shoved in your face. Only then will you realize the trouble you are in. You are stuck in the dark until after your battle is finished. And once it's finished the darkness will move on to a new battle within the war of the fearless demons.

The lights turn back on leaving only Jericho in the ring with a confused look on his face

OOC: Jericho wanted to go 1-1 so here it is.​

Sigma Manatee

Reaction score
Re: Smackdown 9/13/13 Sheamus vs. Ryback

RYBACK RULES!!

[video=youtube;_NYJjvwtmts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NYJjvwtmts[/video]

Ryback steps out from the back as boos descend on him. He stands on the stage and poses with dumbbells in both of his hands. He looks around the arena disgusted. After a few moments he turns his head and motions for Maria to come ahead. Maria steps beside him, strokes his arm, then they both make their way to the ring. Ryback swaggers with the usual display of confidence.

Ryback3_crop_north.jpg

Once Ryback and Maria make it to the ring, Ryback stands in the corner and begins to curl the dumbbells. Maria holds the mic, and looks up and down Sheamus. A disgusted look creeps across her face.

Maria: Uhh, what is this? Are you supposed to be competition? You look nearly as bad as that ugly, toothless mutt that my Ryback had to put down last week! I mean, EW! You're just so pasty and small and ugly and UGH! I can't stand it! Thank God I have my Ryback over here to remind me that some men are still MEN! Not pasty white freakshows like you, or small, child-like dwarves like Chris Benoit! Thank God I have myself a King of the Jungle!

Ryback walks over and talks the mic off Maria. He grins and laughs.

Ryback: Listen babe, I understand what you're getting at and well, I agree, but this isn't just about that.

Ryback then turns to Sheamus.

Ryback: Hey bro, ignore her. You know what woman are like, once they've tasted perfection they can't help but be disgusted by inferiority. She's gotta point though, you are pretty pasty... And you got a little bit of chub on you too bro! Better start laying off the carbs! I know what you Irish people are like though with your potatoes am I right?! Haha!

Ryback hits Sheamus in the shoulder playfully. Sheamus looks at the shoulder and then stares back at Ryback. Ryback shrugs his shoulders a bit, emphasising his traps. He begins to speak with a bit more intensity.

Ryback: She's got a point though chubs. I came out here last week expecting to face MVP, but he was suspended. MVP should count himself a very, very lucky man. He added about 5 years onto his career by getting to avoid facing me. You on the other hand, are not so lucky. You're out here, and you're mine now. I'd respect your courage but honestly I don't give a damn. Your courage is going to be laid out all over this ring once I've gotten my hands on you. I'm the King of the Jungle. That means I'm more than just a man, I'm an animal. An animal, who can not be stopped. An animal who can not be challenged. I am feared by all, and I exact my rule upon them. When I stepped into the ring last week, a rabid wolverine challenged my position. That Wolverine found itself laid on the mat, guts ripped out. In these teeth, those guts were on full display. And I will continue to tear, and claw, and maim my way through this whole damn jungle until every last one of you gets on all fours and begins to whimper for my kindness. You want to call yourself a warrior? To challenge me? Go ahead. Because I had Wolverine for an appetiser. And every beast... needs a main course.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Daniels looks at Kennedy with a curious look as he begins to pace around the ring. He stops and brings the microphone up to his lips.

normal_TNA_Impact_Wrestling_22_11_2012_28Full_Show_HD_720P29_mp40049.png

Ken, this might be hard for you to understand so allow me say it slowly. Nooooboooodddyyy caaaares! Seriously, every word you just said probably went over half the crowds head. I had a hard time keeping up myself really. You’re so boring, it’s damn near unbelievable! I don’t blame you entirely, I blame them.

He raises and twists his around to indicate he meant the crowd. They don’t seem to be very fond of that statement as they begin to pour out the boos. Daniels smiles as he continues over the crowd.

It’s because of them you are so plain; it’s because of them that you are so boring. If it wasn’t for your need to please them, you might actually go places. I mean look at me, for the longest time I was the nice guy who tried to do everything in his power to please these peons but to no avail. It’s when I realized that I don’t need to care about them or anyone that I finally got more TV time. It came with a little price as you saw what I did to Montel when I finally came to that realization. It’s a pretty uplifting feeling honestly. A weight had been lifted off my shoulders that day. I was a brand new man with enough creative freedom to be who I wanted and not what THEY wanted! I’m not a puppet anymore and I encourage you to swallow your pride and fight this stupid system! Be a real man, I know you don’t like where you are either, so why sit down while they screw you over?

Guys like you and I, the talented ones. We deserve those title shots, not guys like Edge, not guys like Montel. Doesn’t it anger you to see such talentless hacks try and do what we do? And when we do it better we get shunned. I still remember all the faces of everybody when I won the Hardcore Championship against James Storm, everybody hated me. I was on cloud nine because I thought it was the first step to something bigger. Everybody was mad because some of them were former Hardcore Champions and they knew that I did what they did, but better. It was a pretty horrible feeling, but I didn’t care. I was finally on my journey to achieve what I had wanted ever since I signed the dotted line of that contract. As the weeks went by, I was constantly proving to everybody that I was simply the best. I was proving to everybody that I could anything they did, and did it with style! Money in the Bank was supposed to be my moment to shine, but Desmond Wolfe went and screwed that up. I truly believe that if I had not been suspended that I would have won that briefcase and could possibly be your new UWF Champion today!

The crowd doesn’t seem to like that idea and they let him know that.

Instead Montel had to get a shot that I rightfully deserved! And yes, I’ll continue to whine because how else will these fools know of the wrongs they have committed? I wouldn’t even call it whining, I would call it informing those with little to no knowledge. I mean I am constantly repeating myself to these idiots because they never seem to understand what I am talking about. I’m informing them of what’s happening to me, as I do have some fans out there somewhere. I can always hear them faintly. It’s sad really, my true fans are afraid to show themselves because hostile fans of Montel will assault them and I for one don’t agree with that. Why should my fans suffer because none of you like me? Your fans will turn on you eventually to Mr. Kennedy. A lot of people who claimed to be fans of mine have later gone on to send me all sorts of hate mail. But I have to fight through all the hate all the time. It makes me stronger each day!

The fans are now unleashing all forms of verbal hate out on Daniels. He has a look of anguish on his face but it soon fades away as he speaks once more.

Oh shut up! If I wanted your opinions I would have asked for them! Sit down and let the real man talk here! And I do in fact consider myself quite the man. You tell me I whine, but then use your Hardcore Championship and the stipulation that comes with it. Have you forgotten already who has held it before you? You’ll notice my name is on the list of Champions under that belt. I held that Championship for a combined total of one hundred and thirty one days! For all you watching at home in your trailer park, I held the title twice and added both of my title reigns together. I know exactly what happens during those title matches, I’ve won quite a few of them actually. I remember having a brutal match with Mankind during some pay per view and we both destroyed each other. We both wanted what only one of us could have. We fought while losing plenty of blood. I also remember the night after I had to compete in a match I wasn’t ready for. I can’t for the life of me remember if I won that match, I know I beat Mankind to keep the title. Anyway, if you try and use the stipulation that comes with that championship as some kind of excuse then you’re as big of a hypocrite as I believed you were!

The crowd is fully behind Kennedy as they begin to chant his name. Daniels sighs heavily into his microphone before he speaks one last time.

Oh you poor fools, you support this man, but you just don’t understand that at the end of Friday night, he will not come out victorious. He will not move onto the next round of King of the Ring, and that’s a fact I can assure you of!

Daniels smiles smugly as he lowers his microphone and waits for the response of Kennedy.​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Sheamus looks unamused at Ryback and takes very little time in raising the microphone, and retorting.

2ptcfa9.jpg

Sheamus

Isn’t that cute, fella. Ya think yer some kinda monster, or beast, or animal when really yer just a little scared dog with a big bark. I’m the real deal, Ryback. I’m the real dominating force in the UWF. I’m the real force to be reckoned with around here. I don’t bully, and pick on people to prove me might. I prove it in the ring, by knocking out people like you with me Brough Kick, fella! You can brag all ya want about beating a man that wasn’t ready to compete. Yeah, ya can brag all you want, but when you step in the ring with me, The Great White, yer going to find out I’m a whole different breed of animal, fella, and I’m gonna eat you up, and spit yer body out right here on this mat. I’mma knock your bald head so hard ya won’t even remember ya name.

Sheamus nods his head and speaks with intensity

Sheamus

You like to call yerself the King of the Jungle. But even a lion is no match for a Great White. Yer in my domain now, and I’ll be damned if I don’t kick yer arse up one end and down ta other! Yer words don’t even affect me, Ryback. Because I know, deep down, that you don’t believe anything that ya saying. No, ya don’t believe any of it. Ya know that really yer jist someone who was never able to accomplish anything of importance, so ya had to start acting like a bully. Unlike me, you got a lot to prove and just like you do every single time fella, yer gonna choke.

Sheamus steps a little closer

Sheamus

Go ahead and talk yer big game, fella. Say how yer a beast and that yer gonna beat me up. See, theres a fine line between fact and fiction, and every word that has been spewed from yer mouth is nothing but fiction. Am I the most dominating superstar in the UWF? Fact. Am I the Celtic Warrior? Fact. Will the last thing you see Friday night be me boot in yer face? Fact. Just like the Shark rules, the seas, the Great White rules Smackdown. This Friday fella, The Celtic Warrior slays the Beast!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Kennedy smirks as he acts dumb, he then takes a serious approach towards Daniels.

kennedy_display_image.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Am I still awake? How on Earth did I manage to listen to you bore me for that long? Anyways... You think I'm boring? You think this and that but it doesn't matter what you think! What matters is that you shut your damn mouth right now because I am speaking. But you think I'm some sort of generic bitch, hey... I'd rather be plain and boring like you say than to claim I'm some Fallen Angel, there's no saviors here... Just plain stupidity and quite frankly Christopher... You've done some pretty stupid stuff to try make a name for yourself in the past, are you going to be Manik? Formerly known as Suicide this week when TJ Perkins has his match? Are you going to resort to old ways? Who can forget Curry-Man? Yeah... I think my point has been made Christopher. Those didn't take you to places, being yourself takes you to places and if this is you being yourself... well... I don't see you going far as well here. You see Christopher, I've managed to make a name for myself... I've managed to take myself to places and this Friday, I tend to take my destination to a higher level. But seeing you had to turn away to "claim" your whinging and allow yourself some TV Time, your actions have yet to justify you to excel.. It's still the same Christopher Daniels. There isn't change at all, there's just you and only you to endorse yourself into hope that you can excel and further yourself up. I wouldn't change who I am for the world, why? I don't need to, I can be an asshole all day long and it isn't going to be much help and I know that.... my only help is me defeating my opponents, me becoming the best. That's what I call change.

I never asked you to play kiss-ass with me Christopher, so quit pestering up to me because I certainly don't tolerate it. You claim we deserve better, that's where you're wrong. You've got to fight for it, if you want to get better... if you want those opportunity you wouldn't come out here and be a bitch! Now I want you to understand that I've had opportunities I felt I deserve taken off me, I was lazy... I didn't have the passion. There was no fuel to my fire, I needed to be driven. After my mishap I enabled myself to become Hardcore Champion, I got what I wanted. Now, this tournament... This is another opportunity for us, if you think you deserve it... You'll have to beat me. It doesn't anger me at all, nothing angers me more than a whiny bitch like yourself. We've got people in the locker room trying to bust their ass out, sure there's a few assholes trying to be me but I don't blame them. I let them live their dream, if they want to improve... I allow it. Look at myself, I always think there's room for improvement... I'm not at main-event calibre yet... but I am willing to do everything it takes to work my way there. It's all about time, however with you... You just want everything handed to you right now but that isn't the case, that's why you're a whiny bitch and I'm here laughing at you. You really crack me up Christopher, y'know?

Ya wanna know why Christopher? It's because you're constantly talking about Montel Vontavious Porter, I don't have time to hear you bitch and moan about him. You don't hear me bitching and moaning about Eddie Guerrero. So please, take your time and focus on me. I'm not Montel, you're no Eddie Guerrero... This is Mr. Kennedy facing Christopher Daniels. But there's could've, would've and should've's but the fact is... That's the past, that didn't happen. You can cry me a river all you want about all the possibilities but they didn't happen, I could do the same but I'm not a bitch like you. Inherit your thoughts that you can stop your bitching and complete yourself in this tournament because as far as I'm concerned you're more worried about a cashed-up gangster than you are with me. UWF Champion this, UWF Hardcore Champion that... Chrisssssssssstopher; I don't care! Please... You're doing my head in with all this repetitive crap that's dribbling from your mouth and I don't even have a baby bib with me sadly. I wish I did though! But you claim these people have no knowledge, Oh God... Wait...

Mr. Kennedy drops to the floor as he begins laughing and rolling on the floor before getting back up.

You had me in stitches. These people won't turn on me at all, they're followers of mine. Call me Moses and call these people the flock if you must; reality is Christopher. I've got my eye on becoming King of the Ring, you've only got eyes for Montel. All this worry, all you've ever wanted... comes crashing down once again. The achievements you're wanting will not be accomplished, the mission's over Chris. My name is heard world-wide, it doesn't matter if I have to go out there and do one, two, three, four or even five matches for Bound for Glory. I'll frickin' compete! Now you're no longer having to worry about a Hardcore Division, you don't have to worry about being cut up, you don't have to worry about blood for now... You're extremely lucky, but you won't be once I defeat you. You won't be lucky when Montel comes back, tick-tock... Time's running out. Mick Foley doesn't even wrestle anymore, you're lucky about that one too... but you can call me a hypocrite, you can call me an asshole. Those names don't bother me Chris, it's just going to hurt you when you know that MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNNNNNNNNNEEEEDDDDDDDDYYYYYY

KENNEDEH!

Mr. Kennedy then whispers into the microphone.

beats you...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Smackdown: 9/13/13 Edge vs. Triple H

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He blows off the boos as he continues down the ramp embracing the moment. He makes his way down to the ring and walks up the steps and enters through the ropes. Making sure he doesn’t mess up his suit he addresses the masses.

UWF Rated R Champion Edge:

Would you believe that I received a text asking if I was going to show? Really? I am the face of UWF. I am the face of Smackdown. I am THE CHAMPION that everyone aspires to be. I am the man, the myth, the legend. I am an Icon. I am… a god in this business. So all you little people… just know your champ will always be here. Your champion will always be here to give all the haters that much more to hate on. Hate me for what I accomplish, for all the success that I have achieved. Hate me because I am that damn good. Hate me… because no matter what you do you will wake up and look in the mirror and realize that the man standing before you will always… always be better than you. Hate me now and I guarantee you that no matter what I will not stop.

The boos start to come down hard for Edge as he simply waves it off with a smile and continues.

UWF Rated R Champion Edge:

And with that out of the way there is the matter of a certain COO thinking he can butt heads with someone like me. A certain somebody that thinks that he is still in ring shape and believes that he can compete with the best. I mean come on Triple H… you already tore both of your quads before… this match is only guaranteeing that you are going to hurt yourself trying to keep up with someone like me. But if you really think, if you really believe that you have what it takes to step up to someone like Edge… then by all means bring everything that you have. Even bring your big boyfriend Nash to the dance because chances are he’ll do for you what he did for Cody Rhodes back at Money in the Bank. He cost him the match and he’ll certainly cost you the match but you know… I don’t want there to be any sort of excuses when you lose Trippy. I want you to have that realization set in when you know without a shadow of a doubt that challenging me was the biggest mistake that you made as your tenure of COO.

And just to further iterate something for my masses and legions of fans… I’m not doing this for Ryder. I’m not some puppet that does the bidding of someone else. I am Edge and I act on my own accord. I do what I want when I want however I want. And this… this is only to further cement inside the thick skulls of everyone around that there is none better than Edge. There is no champion out there that can compete with the likes of me. There is nobody on the entire UWF roster that can come close to matching up to what I can do. Everyone wants to be a legend, everyone wants to claim to be “best in the world†but all of them will fail in comparison to what I can and will be. What I can and will do. You are looking at the one and only true god of wrestling. And Trippy… if you really think that you can challenge someone like me… by all means do your little entrance thing and bring your self out here.

Edge has a smug look on his face as he lowers his mic awaiting the arrival of Triple H.

SBS

Reaction score
Re: Smackdown: 9/13/13 Edge vs. Triple H

[video=youtube;xskJaEF-cuE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xskJaEF-cuE[/video]

The music of the COO and Smackdown Superstar Triple H hits the PA System and the crowd explode into cheers. The cheers get even louder as the Game makes his way out from the back and onto the staging. He is once again dressed in one of his finest shoots and has a look of determination and fury on his face as he nearly runs over a camera man on his way down to the ring. No pop or circumstance tonight, instead Hunter walks up the steel ring steps and steps into the ring. He is given a microphone from Lillian Garcia and begins to speak.

Hunter: Edge, you might be a weasel, and it pains me to say this, but for once we agree on something. I think that these people texting you need to relax. But then again these same people they don’t know what it’s like to be the Champion do they? They don’t understand all the charity work in a week, they don’t understand all the autograph signings, the talk show appearances, and the many other things a champion here in UWF does. But you do Edge, and you do it, and you want to know why I’m smiling right now, because everything you do as Champion, puts nice big green bills in my pocket, because at the end of the day Edge, you work for me!

The crowd laugh as Triple H is right, Edge does work for him and everything he does benefits Triple H and the company regardless of what he does.

Now don’t get your panties in a bunch, I’m not going to fire you. After all why would I fire the “face†of UWF Smackdown. Sure it’s a face only a mother could love, sure it looks like it has been run over by a bus, but facts are facts. And the fact is, the only thing you are the “face†of, is being an egotistical, narcissistic, opportunistic prix!

The crowd lets off an oooh before bursting into cheers, Edge’s smirk has finally been wiped off his face which brings a smirk to the Game’s face.

I know you aren’t doing this for Zack Ryder and you wanna know how I know that, because you do things for only one man, and that is you. You think you can do whatever you want because you have a belt strapped around your shoulder, well don’t get used to it. Because if CM Punk doesn’t take, sure soon enough I will! Hell I have the authority to strip you of that belt right now, or to make our match on Friday a Title match, but at the end of the day, I’m not you. I’ll settle this time for just kicking your ass.

The crowd loves the fair yet fun COO who isn’t going to abuse his power and still make the best of it. People want to see Hunter destroy Edge.

I haven’t forgotten what you did to Dave, and how you and Zack Ryder pulled the wool between my eyes. Well good for you, because it only happens once! Now you’re going to have to pay the Piper, and no I’m not talking about Hot Rod, I’m talking about the King of Kings, The Game! You and I, we’ve done this dance before, and it always ends the same way, with you crying as I stand over top of you victorious. Smirk and joke and laugh all you want, you won’t be doing any of that on Friday when I have my boot so far up your ass, you’ll be crapping out of that mouth for a month. I may not have been able to get here due to my responsibilities with the company till just now, but nothing is going to stop me from showing up on Friday Night and showing why the COO of the company still not only has it, but is the real Face of UWF Smackdown, and this, this is the face the boss’ daughter can love. And from personal experience she sure as hell knows a trick or two more than Trish if you know what I mean.

Again the crowd oohs as Triple H has brought out a barrage of jokes and some people are now thinking of Steph in the bed room which is always nice. Hunter gets up in Edge’s face and plants his hand on the UWF Championship.

So I hope you are ready Champ, because I am. You want to be famous so bad. I’ll make you famous, when I send you down to the mat with a pedigree, you’ll be famous for being just another victim who couldn’t play the Game!

Triple H backs off and the two have a stare down in the ring leaving the crowd excited for the big match up on Smackdown.

OOC: Sorry bud my tt came so late but it looks as though you were busy too as your Trash Talk went up yesterday. Good luck to you tomorrow man.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Smackdown: Brother D'Von vs CM Punk

Brother D'Von's music plays as he makes his way towards the ring, fist bumping some of the fans as he enters the ring and recieves a microphone from the crowd. Brother D'Von's theme song finishes as he looks to the crowd.

Brother D'Von: So to recap the events from last week on Smackdown, we saw the unfortunate event where CM Punk and I both lost the match against Eddie Guerrero and UWF Champion Edge. Now normally I would shrug off this loss and move on but CM Punk seems to have a whole different perspective on the matter. See for some off reason he believes that I am responsible for the loss of our match last week. Now my brother I do have tremendous amount of respect for what you have done on Anarchy, mostly when you told Vince Russo to shove it, but blaming me for your problems on losing that match is a bit overdoing it, isn't it? I mean we were a team last week for crying out loud! We went in as a team and we lost as a team. End of story!

Now obviously you may have a different opinion than me so I invite you to come down my brother and say what's on your mind. I guess this match is happening either way so I may as well hear your side of things, lest I have to walk back there an beat the holy hell out of you! I mean what in God's name were you thinking when you tried to put the blame on me? If you wanted to win the match that badly then maybe you should've been more assertive. This is my loss too and I'm not happy about it either, especially since Eddie Guerrero now technically has the advantage over me, but at least I did not go whine to one of the GM's of Smackdown and demand a match against you. All I'm saying right now my brother is that you better back off... because you don't want to be walking down the Path of Violence with me!

Brother D'Von lowers the mic as he waits for CM Punk to come out.

OOC: Short and sweet, and basic just so we can actually have a match up for this, and hopefully Shawn replies so we won't have a squash match on our hands!​

Sigma Manatee

Reaction score

Ryback stares dead into the eyes of Sheamus. He cracks his neck a few times and bares his teeth.
Ryback3_crop_exact1_crop_north.jpg

Ryback: You just call me cute Sheamus? I've got no problem with you 'mirin, but no homo brah.

Ryback and Maria chuckle to each other. Ryback stays face to face with Sheamus. A much more serious look crosses his face.

Ryback: I find it funny when you all call me a bully. That's a term, created by the beta males, to try and vilify real men like me. I always thought you were tough Sheamus, but you've proved me wrong. "Victims" of my "bullying" are boys who need to evaluate what they got going on in their pants because if they're going to start crying, and bitching, and wailing "WAH! WAH! RYBACK'S A BULLY!" then they got the wrong set of tools down there.

Maria: YOU TELL 'EM BABE!

Ryback: Chris Benoit is a former World Champion. Chris Benoit is a future Hall of Famer. Chris Benoit, is a name that is revered in this industry and it holds respect and fear. Chris Benoit is supposed to be the stuff of legends and I put him flat on his back like he was a child. He locked the infamous Crippler Crossface in on me! He had it locked in! The move that some of the "greatest of all time" have submitted to. And what did I do? I stood back up. I stood back up with that poodle on me and I PLANTED HIM ON THAT DAMN MAT!

As Ryback becomes more intense, the crowd begin to grow louder and louder in anticipation.

Ryback: You wanna talk about fact and fiction Sheamus? The fact is that I am a pure beast plain and simple. I'm pure Genetic Terror for people like you. You can talk all you want about what you're going to do to me, and what you think of what I say. But I am not a man of words Sheamus I am a man of action. And when I meet you Friday night, you're going to be too damn Shellshocked to know what fact and fiction are.

Ryback drops the mic and continues his stare down with Sheamus as the segment fades out.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
KOTR Fourway: Daniels vs Ryback vs. Chris Sabin vs. Brother D'Von

[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

As the song plays out, the crowd is pretty quick to boo as Daniels comes out sporting a very cocky smile. He walks down the ramp towards the ring without so much as paying any attention to the crowd. Once Daniels is inside the ring he walks over and immediately asks for a microphone. Upon receiving one he speaks quickly.

normal_TNA_Impact_Wrestling_22_11_2012_28Full_Show  _HD_720P29_mp40049.png

You know, I normally enjoy saying I told you so, but it just wouldn’t fit in this current situation. No, I think what would be most fitting is that you’re all liars! That’s right, liars. You all had your signs out at Smackdown, a lot of them had to do with me losing to Ken Kennedy and not advancing. Is that the kind of message you want to show your children? Show them how much of a liar you truly are? You all said I wasn’t going to make it, but here I am still in this King of the Ring tournament. I’m still on my path to becoming what I already am, and that’s the King of UWF! I don’t need any of you! I don’t need your support, I only need me myself and I! That’s all it’s ever been though, isn’t it? I never got the support I deserved from you ungrateful pukes so I had to find another reason to carry on. Simply put I knew I was the best, so I had to show the world. My apologies to CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler for what could be considered gimmick infringement.

I don’t care if you love me or hate me, at the end of the day you don’t sign my paycheck. And I know a lot of you might think differently because you buy the tickets to come see this show, but I have to repeat myself once more. You didn’t buy your tickets to see me; you all came to see Edge, to see CM Punk. You want the guys who have been handed everything because they talk a big game. I have yet to see either truly deliver on a global scale the kind of talent they both believe they possess! I don’t talk a big game, I speak the truth! I have yet to be given a real opportunity to prove myself so of course none of you are going to like me. That’s where King of the Ring comes in. This is my first real opportunity to show everybody what I am capable of; I mean there is some kind of talent in this tournament. I haven’t really seen it yet, but considering who’s still in this thing, I have to assume they are worth my time. Let’s go down the list shall we?

Daniels looks up at the titantron and points to it.

FIRST!

A picture of Ryback shows on the titantron.

Ryback, I honestly don’t know how he even made it in. The man has no real talent so he just punches people. Seriously, watch any match of his and tell me he’s talented. This isn’t completely about talent however. I’ll get to that later on. NEXT!

A picture of Chris Sabin shows up on the titantron.

Chris Sabin, man does have some talent. I’ve wrestled him before, I was slightly impressed. But much like Ryback, he doesn’t deserve to be here. When was the last time we saw Chris Sabin do anything of note? I honestly don’t remember. NEXT!

A picture of Brother D’Von shows up on the titantron.

Brother D’Von. I could go on and on about how this man helped put tag teams on the map on a scale the forefathers of tag teams couldn’t even dream of. But I simply cannot do that. He has tarnished his legacy since coming to UWF. He was a damn preacher for crying out loud! He took your hard earned money! Oh, but he goes through some changes and suddenly it’s all okay, just forget it ever happened. I haven’t forgotten, and I never will. How can you people be so damn clueless?

The crowd boos loudly at the insult. Daniels doesn’t seem fazed by it at all.

But this all brings me to what I have to say is a damn mockery of not only UWF, but of me personally. I’ve been in this company for well over a year now. The fact that I have to compete against these guys who have barely been in the company is an insult to me. I have worked my ass off each day to get such an opportunity like this. D’Von got handed a damn title shot! A lot of you might say he earned it, and normally I would agree with you, but I can’t. Management decided that because he was doing such a fine job in duping all of you he could slip by unnoticed into a title shot. They basically just needed someone to fill the gap so he was the lucky guy chosen. D’Von has been around for a little while, but I just can’t take this match seriously knowing what he’s done. But hey, I guess since I’m a disposable hero he can be a disposable villain right?

Chris Sabin and Ryback haven’t been around nearly long enough to be considered Kings. The idea of Ryback becoming the King of the Ring sickens me to my core. He’s been in what, two matches? How can you justify having him in this tournament? It’s a damn shame that this company has stooped so low that they need to fill in gaps like this. I’m still trying to figure out how he moved on though. It baffles me that this is acceptable. To be honest, I don’t even get the point of this match; it should be me representing Smackdown at Bound for Glory. I’m the one who has earned this spot ten times over! I think it’s about time.....

Daniels is suddenly cut off by some very familiar music.​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Smackdown 9/19/13 Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre

“It’s a Shameful Thing!â€

“Written In My Face†starts to play out and Sheamus walks out from behind the curtain with a determined look on his face. He wastes no time and heads straight to the ring.

Sheamus-Entrance.jpg

He takes a brief moment to look out at the roaring UWF crowd before walking up the steps and entering the ring. He heads over to a ring technician and receives a microphone he makes his way back to the center of the ring just as his theme music is ending.

sheamus-166.jpg

Sheamus

Last week I came out here and I told all of ya that I would put me boot through Rybacks skull and on Friday Night Smackdown I did just that! Ryback thought he could take on the Celtic Warrior. He thought because he was the king of the jungle he would be able ta take down the Great White but guess what fella! You couldn’t! And what happened is this Great White eat ya up and spit ya out all over this mat like I said I would. If I do say so meself I think it was a pretty successful return for me, eh? And now this week I have someone who hails from the United Kingdown, much like meself, but that’s the only thing we have in common. A man who unfortunately for him will have his career ended this week on Smackdown courtesy of a Brogue Kick.

Sheamus nods his head.

Sheamus

I’m talking about Drew McIntyre of course. I can respect what the man has done here in the UWF but this is a dog eat dog industry and I will not hesitate at ending his career Friday Night. See, if Drew losses one more match he’s gonna get fired on ta spot. I hate to break it to ya fella, but there’s no way yer walking out of Smackdown with yer career in tact. I’m ruthless and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to regain me throne as the King of the UWF!

Sheamus pauses for a brief moment.

Sheamus

I started me road back to ta top last week when I left Ryback in a mangled heap in this ring. Tha next body to join him on me path of destruction will be Drew. And ta bodies are just gonna keep piling and piling until I have put me boot through every single superstar’s head. When you come face to face with The Great White, there is no escape for ya, fella!