UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF SmackDown! 10/19/13 CARD

Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents.....

TripleHEdgeNashSandowFandangoSDbanner_zps31505257.png

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown!

OFFICIAL 10/19/13 CARD

Last week, Co-General Manager Zack Ryder took his warfare to a new level by not only single-handedly decided three outcomes last week but also assaulting his bosses Triple H and Kevin Nash, as well as Co-GM Chris Benoit. Also, the Hardcore Tournament continues as we enter Round 2 this week. Both matches tonight will be contested under First Blood rules.

First Blood Matches: (Round 2)

Ryback vs. Sheamus

Brodus Clay vs. Enzo Amore

Non-Title:
Champion vs. Champion

UWF United States Champion The Undertaker vs. UWF Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy

"The Deadman" played his mind games with his Bad Blood opponent Brother D'Von last week in his match with Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy. The Undertaker might have gotten in D'Von's head but Mr. Kennedy has demanded a contest against the "Phenom" for interrupting his match. Will the unhinged Kennedy get his revenge or will The Undertaker plow through him on the road to Bad Blood?

Main Event:

Executive VP of Talent Relations Kevin Nash vs. Damien Sandow

"Big Sexy" did not have a great week last week. Not only did Enzo Amore, Zack Ryder's right hand man cost him a decisive victory over Alberto Del Rio but then he was taken out by the behemoth Ryback. Also, Damien Sandow gave us an explanation as to why he attacked "The Icon" Sting but that still didn't get him out of the line of fire as he was booked against a very angry Kevin Nash. Willl Kevin Nash take out his frustrations on Sandow or will Damien find a way to secure a victory?

ALSO WE WILL HEAR FROM.....

UWF Champion Edge - He has decided he would like to face off against his number one contender Triple H in the middle of the ring for an exchange of words.
Sting - What will he have to say in response to Damien Sandow last week?
Alberto Del Rio - On where he goes from here on SmackDown
The Modern Day Double Dragons - They've promised to address 3 Minute Warning "properly"

AND ANYONE ELSE!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF SmackDown! 10/19/13 CARD

HERE WE GO! Ryback vs. Sheamus II been waiting to beat you again.

Champion vs. Champion. Doink has been killing it, and if Andrew wants to, he can go all out. Gonna be one to watch for sure. Also loving the D-von/Taker stuff.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Nice looking card. No Christian, but no problem.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! 10/12/13 (SORRY FOR LATENESS)

Not a bad show.

Confused with my match. How does D'Von win via DQ if nobody touched him? He leaves the ring due to Taker's distraction which should be a count out finish. Confused but what the hey.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Very promo heavy but still a pretty good show. Keeps things interesting as we start progressing forward to next week.

We still rollin here Team Blue. Time to heat things up and push it even further and harder.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Good show once again Hoov, it's no wonder why Smackdown is seriously going up in the ratings (ie people's interests). Nice to see Edge opening up the show acting all.... Edge. I gotta say though the lack of bacon talk from Edge kinda disappointed me though. (inb4 Canadian bacon sucks). And interesting enough Christian comes in and does his debut promo on Smackdown. Sad to see Captain Charisma leave Impact, and sad to see Jericho leave as well. Heck if I was CC I would've formed the epic team of Christian/Jericho! Oh and speaking of epic Rey does it again with Mr. Sandow! I can say that I beated the bearded bastard, but only by default. :p

After a quick squash match which resulted in Enzo Amore winning the match, we come across Del Rio giving off a press conference. So classy and professional, gotta love this fucking guy! And I think my D'Von promo is next which leads to my match against Andrew. First I gotta say this was my first time against Andrew one on one and I had a blast with him! Shame that we only went 2-2 but to hell with it I had a good time. I find it ironic that the Hardcore Champion and the Ultraviolent D'Von resulted in a DQ but it's ok, I'll still take a win LOL. I thought that was it for D'Von until UNDERTAKER COMES AROUND and sends D'Von a message from the demons. Oh shit! I've never gotten into a feud so much ever since I went off against Lewb's Jeff Hardy!

After a commercial break my match came up against Brodus Clay and Derrick Bateman. Hope you guys like it because Hardcore Matches aren't really my specialty, but I felt like I did my best on that anyways! After a Ryder promo and a short Sheamus promo it's time for Kevin Nash versus Del Rio. Nash didn't get the pin but at least he won the match against Del Rio. Oh and shit just got real with Enzo Amore came back and took out Nash! Well I thought things couldn't get anymore intense until Ryback came out (man I love that guy) and defeated Triple H in a squash. Only Ryback would take out HHH in a dominant way like that :mark:. And of course Benoit came down and caused such a stir with everyone, building up Bad Blood really nicely!

This is definitely an excellent show Hoov! You know you're producing a good show when you look at a character and go "oh I want to TT against him, I want to TT against that guy" etc etc. And for Smackdown there's definitely a ton of guys that I would love to TT against. Looks like that I'm getting the week off with D'Von next week but mark my words I will have D'Von make his presence known... somehow!

Aniking

Reaction score

Very happy to have won my match, even though it was probably only by default, but I'll take it for sure. Also I'm happy to be given a tag title shot for the new belts, and if all goes well I could have Clay pulling double duty at the pay-per-view. Obviously getting too ahead of myself there, but that's the goal :)

Anyway, very enjoyable show and I'm enjoying being on Smackdown. Looking forward to what's cooked up next week, especially surrounding Ryder and co.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Don't have a match this week but you can damn well expect that D'Von will express his thoughts from Undertaker's attack from last week. Testify my brother!

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Don't have a match this week but you can damn well expect that D'Von will express his thoughts from Undertaker's attack from last week. Testify my brother!

You were the attacker, the druids got assaulted, Taker was merely showing D'Von the future. Looking forward to your promo :p

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

I finally have some time to read the shows and comment on them. It was a very good edition of Smackdown this week. I like how Smackdown's main event of Bad Blood is shaping up with Enzo attacking Nash and Ryback destroying HHH and then I like that the D'Von/Undertaker feud is heating up. I wasn't sure at first how the styles would mesh but it's going well. I hope with Dresdon leaving the reigns of Anarchy he can step up with Sting to help build this feud with Sandow. I really liked my hardcore match although I was a bit disappointed that there was no humor in it on Bateman's side of things especially considering I had him bring in a grappling gun which could have brought on a slew of other Batman-esque gadgets. I am excited to see we now have two Tag Team Championship belts and hopefully I can accomplish what I set out to do a year ago when I picked this team up lol.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! 10/19/13 Edition

We open the show to see Derrick Bateman wondering around looking for Fandango.

Derrick Bateman: Johnny! Johnny! Has anyone seen Johnny!?

Just then he walks into the break room and see's Fandango standing there.

Derrick Bateman: Bro, you ready? We're supposed to be doing a Double Dragon's Lair for the show tonight.

Fandango: Double Dragon's Lair? I don't know if you know or even remember this Derrick but MY FACE GOT BURNED OFF! I look like the god damn mummy! And you want to put this in front of a camera? There's a reason why you're not the brains of the operation. Where is Maxine anyways?

Just then, Maxine sneaks from around the corner with a pair of scissors and very quickly cuts the bandages off of Fandango's head while Derrick gets him in a bear hug with his arms pinned down.

Fandango: No! The world cannot see my face like this!

Maxine finished and rips the bandages off.

sg-aw1028_fandango_020413-460x261.jpg

Maxine: Johnny, you look fine.

Derrick Bateman: Bro it doesn't even look like anything's happened to you.

Fandango: What? Wait get me a mirror.

Maxine hands Fandango a mirror and he smiles.

Maxine: Did you even go to the hospital?

Derrick Bateman: No I was the one who put the bandages all around his face.

Maxine: Was he burned?

Derrick Bateman: How hot is the sun? I don't know Maxine he wouldn't let me see him.

Maxine: What? How did you put the bandages on if you didn't even look at him? That makes no sense!

Derrick Bateman: Uhh it makes perfect sense Maxine, all you gotta do is turn your head while you wrap around him. Yeah I used a bunch of bandages but so what I did it.

Fandango: Wait, you guys! I'm back. Fandango smirks. And if I remember correctly, we finally have a chance to become Tag Team Champions.

Derrick Bateman: Yeah bro we just gotta deal with old white man who walks around with those two big black dudes which is kind of a white flag if you ask me.

Fandango: That's all we have to do? I'm a damn former International Champion. I can ninja kick the shit out of those two. It's obvious that Beer Money has failed to do anything interesting with their championships so now they're righting that wrong. Smackdown has been on the up and up since we've been here and now they're giving us our rightful crowns.

Derrick Bateman: Hell yeah! These guys are no joke though man. I lost to one of em last week. We should probably train together to prepare for Bad Blood.

Fandango: Normally I would say no because I obviously don't need to train but looking at you, you need a little help. You're all power and you need some agility. Besides I'm not Johnny Curtis anymore. I am Fandango! You need a transformation.

Derrick Bateman: Already done bro, I am The Bate Man!

Fandango: Yeah that was good for Derrick but we need a new gimmick for you. You need to be more confident and brash like me. Don't worry, we're figure it out.

Derrick and Fandango walk off together discussing a new game plan for 3 Minute Warning.The camera pans back over to Maxine who is just standing there before she decides to walk off in the opposite direction.

Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents.....

TripleHEdgeNashSandowFandangoSDbanner_zps31505257.  png

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown!

[video=youtube;eu-xFvLaE68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68[/video]

smackdown-pyro-o.gif

"WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE!" SmackDown! kicks off with it's theme song, "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. An impressive pyrotechnics display is seen as SmackDown! gets underway. The crowd is already awestruck at what has gone down already and the show has just begun. We go down to ringside and meet back up with SmackDown broadcast team Booker T and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

bio-bookert_crop_north.png
jerry-lawler3.jpg

The King: Welcome to Saturday Night SmackDown everyone! I'm Jerry "The King" Lawler and by my side is Booker T!

Booker T: Yo, what's up, dogg? I'm so pumped to get SmackDown started!

The King: So am I because we have not one but two First Blood matches scheduled tonight in the semi-finals of the Hardcore Tournament!

Booker T: Brodus Clay vs. Enzo Amore and Sheamus vs. Ryback. Man, what a line-up!

The King: That's not all, Booker! We also have a Champion vs. Champion match as United States Champion The Undertaker goes one-on-one with the Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy!

Booker T: That's gonna be awesome but, what about the main event? My man Kevin Nash going up against Damien Sandow!

The crowd settles as they wait for the next segment of Smackdown to begin.

[video=youtube;X8AqTSoO8Bg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8AqTSoO8Bg[/video]

Announcer: The following contest is the semi-final of the Hardcore Tournament, and it is a First Blood Match! Introducing first, accompanied by Ezekiel Jackson And Eric Bischoff, weighing in at 375 pounds... Brodus Clay!

At the commencement of the theme belonging to the intimidating force known as the Three Minute Warning, the UWF Universe already fill the arena with a hostile reception. Many superstars would be intimidated at such a negative response to their arrival, but not these three. Soon enough the beastly Brodus Clay and monstrous Ezekiel Jackson wander out from the back standing alongside one another, slowly joined by their voice, Eric Bischoff. The three men reach the bottom of the ramp as Jackson and Bischoff wander round to ringside as Brodus heads up the steel steps and into the ring before roaring at the crowd.

[video=youtube;EOFC8CvquHk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOFC8CvquHk[/video]

Announcer: And his opponent! From New Jersey weighing in at 200 pounds, Enzo Amore!

Amore comes out, without the usual gusto that he would have. Instead, he has a steel chair in hand and just stares down at Brodus Clay in the ring. He makes his way down the entrance ramp and goes round to the opposite side of the ring before sliding in with the chair and standing at the opposite corner with it held ready to strike. His gaze stays fixed on his behemoth at the other side of the ring, who is just smiling at him.

King: Well Enzo is prepared for the Hardcore nature of this match!

Booker: I can't blame him dawg, I'd be bringing a weapon if I had to face a monster like Brodus!

The referee rings the bell and the two competitors continue their staring match. Brodus keeps smiling as it is clear Enzo is not sure how to start this. Brodus begins to approach Amore which causes Amore to raise the chair as a reminder. Brodus just steps back and laughs.

Bischoff: Woah woah woah wait just a minute!

Boos fill the arena as Bischoff speaks. He ignores them and talks.

Bischoff: Now I have always been a man to read the fine print, and I will look for anyway to serve my clients. Now, correct me if I'm wrong Mr Jackson, but this match is No Disqualification isn't it? Yes it is. And it seems Enzo has brought a little friend there to help him which is fair enough for him. However, I'd like to ensure that Brodus here, in the sake of fairness, has something to answer that with. Consider this your warning Mr Amore.

King: Oh that weasel Bischoff!

Ezekiel Jackson nods at Bischoff before pulling himself onto the apron and entering the ring to stand side by side with Brodus Clay. Now both men stand before Enzo, who has backed right up against his own turnbuckle. Brodus and Ezekiel give each other a look of confirmation before approaching Amore. However, the two men turn around as the crowd has begun to cheer wildly. They have turned around just in time to recieve flying Cross-bodies from Fandango and Bate-man. The team quickly get to their feet as they begin to stomp on 3 Minute Warning as Bischoff can be heard screaming. Ezekiel Jackson eventually rolls out of the ring and Fandango and Bate-man chase after him. They begin fighting their way up the ramp and behind the stage as Bischoff follows and Brodus can be seen shouting at them from the ring. While Brodus is distracted, Enzo takes advantage and strikes him across the back of the head with his chair, bringing Brodus to one knee. Enzo steps in front of him and raises the chair and brings it crashing down on the head of the monster, causing him to fall to the ground.

King: Looks like this match is now one on one!

Enzo starts stomping repeatedly on the head of Brodus, momentarily stopping to see if there is any blood, then beginning another set of stomps. Enzo then drops a knee on the head of Brodus and gets to his feet, stopping to smile at the crowd. He screams into the air "SAWFT" and runs at the ropes and rebounds into a headbutt from Brodus Clay. Clay is furious now, and lifts Enzo Amore up into a Gorilla Press before dropping him onto his stomach. Brodus then rebounds off the ropes himself and hits a splash on the prone Amore. Brodus then grabs Amore by the hair and lifts him to his feet before dragging him to the turnbuckle where he starts bouncing Amore's head off the pad. He then leaves Amore propped against the turbuckle picks up the chair that had been used on him. He sizes Amore up, raises the chair and runs at Amore but Amore dodges and Brodus smacks the chair off the turnbuckle pad. He turns around and Amore hits a dropkick to the chair which then connects with Brodus' face, causing him to hit the ground. Amore quickly goes through the ropes and rises to the turnbuckle as Brodus stands up. Amore attempts a Flying Cross Body on Brodus but Brodus catches him perfectly, walks over to the ropes and dumps Enzo outside the ring. Brodus rolls out and once again grabs Enzo by the hair and drags him to the steels steps, he then smashes Enzo's head against the steps a few times before throwing him against the barricade.

King: Brodus is really going to town on that head of Amore's!

Booker: He is just a scary dude, but that's what you gotta be to become hardcore champ!

Brodus once again goes to pick up Amore, however this time Amore hits a lowblow on Brodus Clay. The monster falls to both of his knees clutching his groin as Enzo delivers a boot straight to the face of Brodus. Quickly, Enzo begins stomping at the head of Brodus. He can be heard screaming "C'mon bro just bleed already! Enzo quickly runs to the side of the ring and starts rummaging around under the apron. Eventually he pulls out a slim box and pushes it into the ring. Just as he turns round, Brodus spears him right into the ring apron and he crumples to the ground. Brodus then throws him into the ring and follows him. Brodus walks over to the box when the crowd begins to boo ferociously. Brodus looks up to see Ryback standing on the stage.

King: Well of course Ryder's cronies are going to look after each other!

Brodus motions at Ryback to come to the ring and Ryback accepts the invitation. However as he starts walking down the ramp the crowd cheers and Ryback is struck in the back with a huge clothesline by Kevin Nash. Kevin Nash and Ryback then begin trading blows back up the stage and behind the curtains. Brodus turns back from this distraction to see Enzo Amore running at him brandishing a weapon. Brodus hits Amore with a headbutt to the stomach and Amore drops the weapon and it smashes.

Booker: WHUT DA HAYELL?!

King: It's from that box! It's a glass fluorescent light tube!

Brodus walks over to the now open box and picks up his own light tube from it. He raises it in the air as the crowd cheers. Amore struggles to his feet using the ropes and turns round before he is struck in the head with the glass tube which smashes on impact. The camera then zooms in on Enzo's face as the referee kneels down and checks. Bloods begins to pour from several different cuts and the referee calls for the bell.

YOUR WINNER AND ADVANCING TO THE FINAL OF THE HARDCORE TOURNAMENT, BRODUS CLAY!!!

bro+clamwy+ramw+red+win.jpg

King: There were shots from many sides in that match, but Brodus takes one step closer to having the Hardcore Title on his shoulder or, if it fits, around that waist of his!

We head to commercial as Clay has his arm raised in victory as Amore begins to stir.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown is brought to you by......

Jack-Links-jl_logo_horiz_tag-300x217.jpg

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Trouble†starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harder†shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him as he has his Hardcore Championship around his waist. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

Kennedy then storms down the ramp and towards the ring. He then slides into the ring as the lights go out.

GONG!

[video=youtube;oyL_L1h56qw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyL_L1h56qw[/video]

The crowd goes crazy as the gong goes off. The arena lights up in a purple hue and fog rolls in. Then, the Deadman himself, the United States Champion The Undertaker emerges from the back and heads towards the ring. The crowd is in awe of his entrance as he makes it to the ring. He walks up the steps and enters through the ropes as the lights come back on.

DING!

DING!

DING!

The bell sounds and this one is underway. The Hardcore Champion locks up with "The Phenom" and Taker right away asserts his dominance over Kennedy by forcing him into the corner. Taker then grabs Kennedy by the neck and tosses him clear across the ring!

Booker T: Dat was hellacious!

The King: You're not kidding!

Kennedy rolls back up to his feet and goes back on the attack, starting to swing violently at the Deadman. Taker protects himself the best he can but ultimately Taker creates some separation as well as the referee. Kennedy backs up but, when he returns,Taker levels him with a big right hand. Taker lifts Kennedy up and places him on his shoulders. "The Phenom" walks over tothe corner and attempts the snake eyes but, before he can be dropped, Kennedy grabs onto the top ropes. Eventually, Kennedy squirms out off of Taker's shoulders. Undertaker turns around and Kennedy drives his shoulder into the Deadman's midsection, driving him into the corner with some shoulder thrusts.

Booker T: Kennedy's takin' an early lead, here!

The referee separates the two as Taker catches his breath. Kennedy goes right back onto the attack and starts kicking Taker in the legs, trying to wear him down. Then, Kennedy tosses Undertaker into the ropes. Taker blocks a clothesline attempt and instead comes back with a flying clothesline to Kennedy!

The King: The Undertaker taking flight!

The Deadman gets to his feet and signals for the end by cutting his throat. Then, out of nowhere....

GET THE TABLES!

[video=youtube;OIh3nO6-V_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIh3nO6-V_A[/video]

"Whiskey in the Jar" by Metallica begins playing over the loudspeakers as The Undertaker glares towards the stage. The fans are going crazy as Brother D'Von emerges carrying a table.

Booker T: It's Brother D'Von, dogg!

The King: And he's got a table with him. His theme music does say "Get The Tables!"

D'Von drags the table to a section of the stage and props it up where the table part is showing. It has been spraypainted with the following words:

RIP
DEADMAN

Undertaker looks out towards the stage and sees D'Von's message. As he does, he doesn't notice Kennedy is back up to his feet. He turns Undertaker around and plants him with a Mic Check!

The King: Mic Check!

Kennedy rolls Taker over and the referee counts the pinfall.

3!!

YOUR WINNER, THE UWF HARDCORE CHAMPION MR. KENNEDY!!!

7276336.jpg

Booker T: The Hardcore Champion just pinned the US Champion!

Taker immediately sits up as Kennedy leaves the ring and heads towards the back through a side way. D'Von is still standing on the stage, mocking the Deadman. Undertaker rises to his feet and extends both of his arms outward. He rolls his eyes in the back of his head.

The King: I don't like it when he does this!

As King finishes that line, a bolt of lightning comes crashing from the ceiling and strikes the table D'Von brought out. The table then catches on fire as the lights go down into a purple hue.

Booker T: GOOD GAHD!

The King: AHHHHH! *King Scream*

D'Von is standing firm in the same spot, never letting his eyes leave The Undertaker's. We head to commercial as we fade on the burning table and all we can still read is "RIP".

UWF SmackDown and UWF Anarchy presents.......

BadBloodversion2_zps03379e84.png

We see Christian at the backstage. Crowd gives mixed reaction to Captain Charisma. Renee Young catches him up.

8-12-2013+9-40-32+PM.jpg

Renee Young: Christian, UWF Universe is still confused about your actions last week. What was your point?

Christian: What was my point? I think it was quite clear. I know, these people in the attendance today and those who watch this show from their televisions are dumb people for sure but I didn't know that you were a dumb person Renee. Every single people who show even a bit sign of intelligence would understand what I said last week. Looks like you don't show any sign of intelligence, do you? I think the term "Stupid Blondie" is true. I may not like any of these people in the crowd or any of those couch potatoes but I am a nice guy, I am not rude. To show that I will clarify what I said last week for the first and the last time. Last week I talked about changes. Last week I talked about going through all those changes didn't effect really much, but I didn't lose my faith in changes, that's why I decided to go through another change. I have change my music, I have changed my brand for 3 times, hell, I have changed my attire for a night but nothing has happened! So it hit right to my head, I was changing the wrong thing. All those changes were nonsense. The change should have been right here, in my mind. So that's why I decided to give up on the things I believe, like you people. I decided to not care about any of you and that is the right change! You people are not an advantage for me, you all are nothing more than a disadvantage, a huge mass I carry on my back! You are not helping me, you are blocking me, you all are stopping me. From now on nobody will stop me! Not you people, not beautiful but stupid girls like you Renee, not any one in the locker room, even no one from the board! I don't care any of you now! You didn't care me even for a second! So I stopped caring you. Look at Edge, my old best friend... He stopped caring you and look at him, he is on the top of SmackDown! Don't get me wrong, I am not a copy of Edge, or I am not his shadow, I am just giving an example. So if anybody will have a bad time, from now on, they won't have Christian's support. If a superstar gets beaten up in that ring by multiple of superstars, I will just wait here, I will sit on a chair, I will watch and enjoy it! Because it's not my business, and what I care is only myself and my business!

Right now I feel the power in me. I am unstoppable! Nobody can stop me! From now on my sight is clear! There is no dust! There is no darkness! I can see the end of the road and at the end of the road there is nothing but light. The light that will shine, that will make me look better than I have ever been! I will be way better than I was in last 1.5 years. 1.5 years that have been desperate, that have been painful... 1.5 years that have been for nothing! I don't have a chance to waste even a second now. Especially the time that will wasted for you! This you see ladies and gentlemen, this is a new Christian, a Christian that you haven't seen before, a Christian that you won't like very much.

Renee Young: So what's this "New Christian"'s plan?

Christian: What's my plan? Simple. To rise to the top. Because I am not that old Christian as I said, I am the Christian who is BORN TO RISE! I think those three words clarify everything. I wasted too much time here so that's enough.

Christian pushes the cameraman and he leaves.

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is a First Blood match and it is to determine who faces Brodu Clay in the finals of the Hardcore Tournament!

“It’s a Shameful Thing!â€

“Written In My Face†starts to play out and Sheamus walks out from behind the curtain with a angry look on his face. He wastes no time and heads straight to the ring.

Sheamus-Entrance.jpg

He takes a brief moment to look out at the roaring UWF crowd before beating his chest and letting out his war cry while extending his arms to his side. He makes his way down the ramp to walk up the steps and enter the ring.

RYBACK RULES!!

[video=youtube;_NYJjvwtmts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NYJjvwtmts[/video]

AS soon as the music begins Ryback storms out onto the stage and begins pacing along it, eyes never leaving Sheamus in the ring. Ryback is focused intently on his opponent. He brings himself to the middle of the stage and makes his way down the ramp. On his way down he roars and beats his chest.

tumblr_mc4g67a9Wd1qbwwioo1_500.png

Ryback then climbs into the ring and stares down Sheamus.

DING!

DING!

DING!

The referee rings the bell and immediately Ryback and Sheamus start hammering away on each other, trading punches in the center of the ring.

The King: This resembles more of a fight than an actual match!

Sheamus eventually forces Ryback into the corner and start hitting him with shoulder thrusts to wear him down. It works and Sheamus goes back to work trying to bust Ryback open, hitting him with hard right hands in the face. Ryback then shoves Sheamus away in an attempt to catch his breath. As Ryback goes on the attack, Sheamus flies at him with a Brogue Kick. Ryback falls to the mat, avoiding the kick and rolls out of the ring to safety.

Booker T: Dat was a smart move by Ryback!

Sheamus then exits the ring and chases Ryback. Ryback meets him halfway and levels him with a Meathook clothesline. Ryback then flips up the apron and starts looking for toys.

The King: Ryback is absolutely vicious!

Booker T: No doubt about it. Zack Ryder really picked himself a strong ally!

Ryback then pulls out a steel chair. He grabs it by the legs and starts stabbing the top end of it into Sheamus' head repeatedly. Ryback then turns the chair around and goes to slam it down on Sheamus' head. However, before he can, Sheamus kicks Ryback right in the nuts! Ryback drops the chair and falls down holding himself.

The King: Bet that doesn't feel too good!

Sheamus gets to his feet and picks up the chair. Ryback is down on his knees and Sheamus decks him right in the face with the chair. Ryback falls down to the mat. Sheamus throws down the chair and flips open the apron again. He then pulls out a singapore cane!

Booker T: He's gonna cane him!

Sheamus then begins hammering away on Ryback with the cane. You can hear each crack as cane meets flesh, leaving welts on Ryback's body. Sheamus then starts choking Ryback out with the cane. After a few moments, Sheamus ceases and tosses the cane away. Sheamus then walks over to the steel steps and grabs the top half and stalks Ryback. Ryback gets to his feet but is met to the face with the steel steps. Ryback falls down hard to the mat but still not bleeding.

The King: Sheamus has hit Ryback with everything but the kitchen sink!

Booker T: If he keeps lookin', I bet he'll find it!

Sheamus throws the steps into the ring and grabs Ryback off the ground. He goes to toss him into the ring but Ryback counters and instead flings Sheamus head first into the ring post. The Celtic Warrior goes down hard. Ryback then grabs the nearby cane and goes to town on Sheamus, hitting him repeatedly to the delight of Maria at ringside. She is screaming "MORE! MORE! DO YOU LIKE THAT?!" Sheamus is getting obliterated with the cane until it splinters and breaks in half. Ryback tosses it down and flips open the apron in front of the announcer's table.

The King: And just like that, Ryder's new "broski" is back in the driver's seat!

Ryback pulls out a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire from beneath the ring. He holds it up as the crowd showers him in boos. He walks over to Sheamus but,before he can use it, Sheamus hits him in the midsection with a few right hands, forcing Ryback to drop it. Sheamus then grabs Ryback and tosses him into the ring post head first.

Booker T: Sheamus won't go down without a fight!

Ryback stumbles back but is then met with a huge Brogue Kick! The fans go crazy as Sheamus is now back in control. Sheamus grabs the barbed wired 2x4 and walks over towards Ryback. Just then, Maria grabs the 2x4 away from Sheamus.

The King: What is Maria thinking?

Booker T: She's makin' a huge mistake, King!

Maria then starts pleading with Sheamus but Sheamus keeps inching toward her. Finally, Maria has enough and swings the 2x4. As she does, Sheamus ducks and Maria inadvertently hits Ryback who had gotten up and was behind Sheamus. Ryback goes down to the mat. Maria is shocked as she drops the 2x4 and goes to check on him. Sheamus grabs the 2x4 once more and pushes Maria out of the way. He then starts digging the barbed wire into Ryback's skull until blood begins pouring out of his forehead. The referee then rings the bell.

YOUR WINNER, DRAWING FIRST BLOOD AND MOVING ON TO THE HARDCORE TOURNAMENT FINALS, SHEAMUS!!!

rr2012_sheamus.jpg

The King: Sheamus has defeated Ryback!

Booker T: With a little help from Maria, unbeknownst to her!

Sheamus has his arm raised in victory as Maria checks on a bleeding Ryback. We fade to commercial on backstage officials coming down to check on Ryback as Sheamus makes his way up the ramp, celebrating with his fans.

UWF RAW and UWF iMPACT! presents.....

HalloweenHavok_zps5893cd6b.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

While there is a break in the action, the cameras pan backstage to Sting, who is sitting in a red chair in a dark room, his dark sunglasses on and no face paint. The crowd cheers him as he appears.

Sting: Damien sure had more questions than answers last week, didn't he? Well Damien, here's my question for you. How does a self-proclaimed intellectual savior of the supposed unwashed masses, someone too smart for his own good, not understand the inner workings of professional wrestling and the loopholes that exist and the things that are overlooked for the convenience of an acquisition or a big time pay-off to an angle. In this case, it wasn't a loophole, because the conditions of that match-up were quite clear, the man that took the pinfall in that match-up would leave Smackdown forever, and I was the man that took the pinfall. So why am I back? Because it's the latter condition, the terms of that match-up were overlooked so that Smackdown could get a big acquisition in the draft, yours truly, for what turned out to be a big time pay-off to these differences between you and I. On one hand, I don't feel like I should be wasting my time burying the hatchet on an issue that should be long dead and long buried, I mean it was a year ago, Damien, is there nothing better for us to do than squabble because the past can't be left where it lies?

But on the other hand, I'm chomping at the bit for this opportunity. I mean, who can resist a good redemption story, huh? Not only that, who can resist the chance to close one of the biggest mouths in the UWF? I sure can't, and unlike you, I realize that I'm capable of doing just that. Simply put, the man you faced a year ago isn't the man you're going to be facing at Bad Blood, Damien, but I'll shed more light on that later, because while I am sitting back here with a live mic to break my silence, it would be strategically counterproductive to break it all at once. But it's not just words I intend to respond to, I'm not a dog that's going to take a swat from the newspaper on the nose and slink away in shame, oh no, I'm going to respond to your actions and attack you as you attacked me, and I'm not waiting until Bad Blood. You already know why but when? Where? Well that's the best thing about Sting, the only thing that's for sure about him, is that nothing's for sure.

The scene fades to black as Smackdown heads elsewhere.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentleman the following contest is sechduled for one fall!

DamienSandow_zpse03666df.png
vs
KevinNash_zpsd740db7d.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The bell rings and Damien Sandow already charges at Kevin Nash, trying to go for a leg takedown but Nash ends up shaking off Sandow with his leg, sending Sandow away from Nash. Nash is smiling at Sandow's pathetic attempt to bring down Big Sexy, Sandow looking highly annoyed that Nash embarrassed him like that. Sandow is back up and goes for another charge but Nash walks up and goes for a big boot, but Sandow slides under Nash and goes for a waistlock. Sandow tries to lift up Nash but obviously isn't working too well, then starts to club Nash on the back but Nash is no-selling all the hits. Nash has finally had enough of Sandow and elbows him across the face, sending him back to the corner nearby. Nash walks up and hits a running elbow smash to the face of Sandow, Sandow's neck whipping back from the sheer power of Nash. Sandow tries to fall onto his knee but Nash puts Sandow back and starts to knee him in the gut multiple times. Nash then whips Sandow to the opposite corner, then charges at Sandow but Sandow moves out of the way and Nash ends up running into the turnbuckles. Sandow bounces off the ropes and tries to follow up with a move but Nash ends up grabbing Sandow and tossing him over the ropes!

Booker T: Sandow tried to outsmart Big Sexy but he just crashed hard instead man!

King: Oh I think Sandow can outsmart Kevin Nash, but he can't just out wrestle him. Aha!

Sandow looks on at Nash from ringside and starts to yell at Nash. Nash smiles and tells Sandow to come back inside the ring and bring it on. Sandow is about to do that but as he's half way inside the ring Nash runs up and chases him back outside the ring. Sandow doesn't look too pleased with that as Nash starts to laugh at Sandow. Sandow walks around at ringside and is telling Nash off. He turns around to the jeering fans nearby and starts to shout back at them, all while Kevin Nash reaches out at ringside and grabs Sandow by the head and brings him up to the apron, then tosses him back inside the ring! Sandow rolls around while holding onto his back, Nash is approaching him, reaching for Sandow but Sandow sees it coming and thumbs Nash in the eye. Nash steps back a few paces while comforting his targeted eye but Sandow walks up and kicks Nash on the legs a couple of times. Nash goes down to one knee and Sandow goes behind Nash, trying to go for the sleeper hold but Nash stands up and Sandow is off his feet. Sandow shakes up Nash, trying to keep Nash down but Nash ends up flipping Sandow over his shoulder!

King: Oh man look at the power of Kevin Nash!

Sandow is moaning now from being slammed onto the ground hard. Nash walks up to Sandow and tries to grab him again but Sandow retreats from the ring to catch a breather. Nash has had enough of Sandow and decides to exit the ring and chase down Sandow. Sandow runs away from Nash with Nash being hot on his trail, the two make a full lap around the ring then Sandow enters the ring. Nash enters the ring as well but gets ambushed by Sandow's stomps Nash tries to get up but Sandow boots Nash in the face then gets him up to his feet. Nash is stunned from the shot to the head and Sandow takes down Nash with a DDT! Nash doesn't look unconcious yet but Sandow is clearly in the lead right now, and he intends on staying in the advantage zone. Nash gets on his hands and knees and tries to see what Sandow is planning but Sandow ends up clubbing Nash on the back of the head. Nash goes back down and Sandow is now starting with the stomps. He threatens Nash that he'll end him tonight and he plans on doing just that as he picks up Nash and tries to go for the Silencer but Nash manages to escape it, runs towards the ropes but Sandow instead takes Nash down with a drop toe hold and gets him into a chinlock!

Booker T: See right there, that's the intelligence of Damien Sandow I tell you what!

Nash struggles while Damien has the VP of Talent Relations in the chinlock, Sandow seeing blood in the water and is trying to take out Nash for good. Nash reaches for the ropes nearby but Sandow isn't allowing any breathing room for Nash, Nash is just a bit short on reaching the ropes nearby. Nash is yelling out in pain now as Sandow yells out towards the crowd again, saying that he's going to win the match right there and then. Nash tries to use his size to get out of the chinlock but Sandow is refuseing for that to happen, he briefly lets go of the hold and punches Nash on the back of the head a couple of times. Sandow then gets Nash into the chinlock again, this time going for the kill. Nash appears to be out of it due to the intense punches to the back of the head and seems to be moving less in the ring. Sandow has a smile on his face and tells the crowd once again that this match is over. Sandow looks on and applies more pressure to the chin of Nash, so much that his face is turning red from the pressure on his face. Sandow is feeling the win coming but lets go as Sting appears to be walking down the ramp! Sandow lets go and tells Sting to back off or else. Sting stands by the apron and just gives Sandow a blank look, not really taking his threat seriously. Sandow then turns around but only gets kicked in the gut from Nash and Nash sets Sandow up for the Jacknife Powerbomb! Nash lifts up Sandow but Sandow manages to land on his feet and rakes the eye of Nash!

King: Well Damien Sandow just saved himself from getting defeated right there Booker!

Nash backs up and Sandow is ready to go after his opponent again, but takes a look first to make sure that Sting isn't trying anything funny. Nash manages to take a look at Sandow who is running at Nash, Sandow hits a running clothesline onto Nash but fails to take him off his feet. Sandow then bounces off the ropes and charges at Nash again, failing to take him out with a second clothesline. Sandow then repeats the process a third time but Nash ends up sticking up his huge right foot and Sandow runs face-first into the boot of Kevin Nash! Sandow backs up while holding onto his face in pain. Nash is back up and charges at Sandow with full force, taking him down with a clothesline! Sandow gets back up but Nash is on the offense and throws him to the corner, then hits some stong back elbow shots to the face of Sandow, Sandow's neck is jerking back after every elbow hit. Sandow falls to the mat on both knees and Nash is ready to go for the Jacknife Powerbomb again, the fans are on their feet this time but Enzo Amore appears and distracts the referee. The ref looks to the side and sees that Enzo is on the apron and tells him to get off. Enzo runs away as Sting starts to chase him away from ringside. Meanwhile Sandow punches Nash in the face and falls behind him, hitting a low blow while the referee is distracted and goes for a roll up pin!

1!

2!

3!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: Damien Sandow!

DamienSandow_crop_340x234_crop_exact.jpg

As Sandow rolls out of the ring, he is met by Sting. Sting and Sandow face off on the ramp before the two begin brawling!

The King: Sting and Damien Sandow aren't waiting until Bad Blood!

Sandow and Sting brawl all the way up the ramp onto the stage area. As they reach the top, Sting gets a good shot on Sandow and knocks him cuckoo. As he does, Sting decides to hit Damien with a Scorpion Death Lock. As he tries, Mike Knox comes out of nowhere and blindsides Sting. He begins stomping on "The Icon" as Sandow scrambles away.

Booker T: Mike Knox! Damnit!

Knox and Sandow then head to the backstage area as Sting is coming to, glaring at the curtains with rage.

Batman-Arkham-Origins-Logo.jpg

We come back from commercial to find Kevin Nash still in the ring following his loss to Damien Sandow. He now has a microphone and he begins speaking.

kevin-nash-image.jpg

Kevin Nash: I'm not leaving this fuckin' ring until Enzo Amore comes down to here and faces me like a man. No more bullshit. I can't count how many times you've stuck your little Jersey nose in my business, always coming out when I hit the Jackknife. Well, Enzo, I tell you what. If you're a mark for my finisher, well, I have a Jackknife here waiting for you, with your name on it!

Nash drops the mic and screams "COME ON!" towards the stage.

The King: Kevin Nash is fed up with Zack Ryder and his "broskis"

Booker T: But will Enzo Amore show up?

As Booker says that, Enzo shows up on the stage alright, but alongside Ryback, who also has his head taped up from his First Blood match earlier tonight. Both guys walk down the ramp with Enzo walking with his usual swag but Ryback walking with a purpose.

The King: Kevin Nash is outnumbered again!

Ryback and Amore reach the ring. Ryback hops onto the apron in front of Nash and Amore starts walking up the steel steps. Before they can get into the ring, there's a ruckus in the crowd behind the announcer's table.

Booker T: What's goin' on?!

It's made clear finally as Kliq member Scott Hall comes racing through the crowd and hops the barricade by the announcer's table.

The King: It's Scott Hall!

Booker T: It's an Outsiders reunion!

Hall slides into the ring and stands tall with Nash in the ring. Amore then stands next to Ryback on the apron. Amore whispers something into Ryback's ear and they both nod. Then, they enter the ring and a brawl ensues!

The King: AHHHH! *King Scream*

Booker T: All hell's breakin' loose!

Amore and Hall are trading punches as Ryback and Nash square off as well. Hall eventually gets the better of Amore and forces him into the corner. He then starts chopping Amore in the chest. Nash and Ryback are exchanging right hands until Nash gets the upper hand and forcing Ryback into the corner. He then starts hitting Ryback with some knees to the gut.

The King: The Outsiders are live here on SmackDown!

Ryback then falls to the mat and Nash yells at Hall "LET ME HAVE HIM!" Hall tosses Amore to Nash as he sets up for the Jackknife Powerbomb. He lifts Amore up and plants him down with!

Booker T: What a powerbomb! But look out!

As Nash powerbombs Amore, neither he or Hall realizes that the UWF Champion Edge has slid into the ring and is stalking them. Hall is the first to notice and gets dropped with a Spear! As Edge gets up, Nash starts hammering away on him but, about that time, Ryback blindsides Nash and he and Edge start double-teaming Nash, hammering away on him in the corner. About that time, Triple H, the UWF COO and number one contender to the UWF Championship, runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He immediately tackles Edge to the ground and starts swinging punches at him. Edge is scrambling to get away as Ryback pulls Triple H off of Edge.

The King: It's The Game!

Booker T: Triple H is in da' house!

Ryback attempts to irish whip Hunter into the ropes but Triple H counters and tosses Ryback into the ropes. On the rebound, Triple H catches Ryback and hits him with a spinebuster! Ryback hits hard and then rolls out of the ring. About that time, Edge is getting up. Triple H does a crotch chop much to the delight of the fans before turning Edge around, kicking him in the midsection and setting him up for a Pedigree. Before he can connect, Edge squirms out and rolls out of the ring where Ryback and Amore are waiting. Hall is just getting up as is Nash as all 3 members of The Kliq stand tall in the ring, throwing up the wolfpac hand sign.

The King: Is this a premonition of Bad Blood?

Booker T: For the future of SmackDown, we better hope so!

END SHOW

CREDITS:
Promos - Respective TTers
Clay/Amore - Sigma Manatee
Nash/Sandow - natlav
Everything Else - The Hoov

CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK'S ANARCHY:

Hardcore Tournament Finals:
Last Man Standing Match
Brodus Clay vs. Sheamus

CONFIRMED FOR UWF BAD BLOOD:

Six Man Tag Team Match:
The Kliq (Triple H, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Ryder's Broskis (UWF Champion Edge, Enzo Amore and Ryback)

UWF United States Championship:
The Undertaker(c) vs. Brother D'Von

UWF Hardcore Championship:
Taipei Death Match
Mr. Kennedy(c) vs. Winner of Hardcore Tournament (Brodus Clay or Sheamus)

UWF World Tag Team Championships:
Modern Day Double Dragons w/ Maxine vs. Three Minute Warning w/ Eric Bischoff

Grudge Match:
Damien Sandow vs. Sting

PLUS.......THE RETURN OF MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER, MVP!!!

Reaction score
Re: UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! 10/19/13 Edition

INSIDE STAFF JOKE COMING UP... NOT LATE! xD!

Brilliant go home show Hoov, it's good to see the Kliq finally getting the upper hand and looking good into the PPV. Ryder is gonna get fired!

Sigma Manatee

Reaction score

Dammit, Sheamus got me again. Not a good week for Ryback it would seem and once again Maria has cost me the match. I may have to have words with her..

Otherwise great show Hoov and good writing by natlav. Smackdown is once again a great read.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Definitey a kickass show Hoov! Not to be a mark for myself but I am loving on how D'Von and Undertaker's feud is building up, last week Taker scared the shit out of D'Von and this week I sent his undead ass through dat table! Now if Doink TT's for our match then we'll really be rolling. ;)

And of course nice buildup for Samckdown's main event at Bad Blood. And about Kennedy's match at Bad Blood... oh boy he's in trouble regardless who wins on Anarchy. Good times Blue Brand, keep up the good shit!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2