UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Re: UWF Presents Monday Night Raw 11-25-13 Edition

I skim-read earlier whilst in Uni so now that I have read the show here's my take:

Wow, major heat on Cena this week with that DQ ending! Solid main event, Solid show, and I can't really complain about the spacing issues when the promo quality is as good as it has been this week. Plus there is the need to build up storylines for Starrcade since we are missing out Survivor Series.

Hogan and Jericho more than made up for it with a great match to read. Good storytelling and I half suspected something to go down post match between Hogan and Jericho but that badass Sheamus comes in and we have a build for their eventual showdown.

Enjoyed the Triple Threat match, even if it was a little on the short side. Congrats to Kidd. I am loving the Trish/Natalya mud slinging going on, and the promos with Shawn/Flair, Bubba/Devon, Christian and Bray Wyatt's sermon at the start of a good match with Umaga and Batista were all fun to read.

Hope folks enjoyed the Kane/Steve Borden stuff, looking forward to battling Dresdon again this time with a Casket involved!

Strong effort from all involved.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I'm glad some folks are enjoying the Trish/Nattie feud. Trying to build that up pretty nicely and with Click this thing is like a breeze. We want that match :p

But the show itself...yeah promo heavy but shoot it delivers. Bray... Bray is without a doubt my fave. Sam plays him so well it is like... wow. Sucks I couldn't get the win... I'm coming for you Bray :p But still... Bray.

Hogan? With a powerbomb? HOGAN LEARNED A NEW MOVE! HOLY CRAP! :p haha...

But Daniels... I was rootin for Daniels to win. DQ win... oh he is gonna get that win eventually. Cena's reign is gonna end.

Team Red... we is are awesome.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Monday Night Raw 12/2/13 SBS Birthday Edition Preview

UWF Raw 12/2/13 Preview

(Graphics still to come apologies)

After witnessing a night where neither World Champion was in action, both will be in action on this night as well as the title tournament will conclude as a number one contender will be crowned. Six matches in all, which will surely mean UWF Raw is going to be cooking with gas.

Match 1

Dean Ambrose v. Sheamus

Dean Ambrose and Sheamus were both off last week as they watched their opponents at Starrcade do battle, this week these two will compete against one another in a big match which has the potential to build up real momentum heading into their big time matches. With Ambrose a 4 time World Champion he may look like he will kill Sheamus this week, but after what the Celtic Warrior did to the Immortal Hulk Hogan, surely the Great White can do the same to Dean Ambrose.

Match 2

Kane v. AJ Styles

Kane made a bold challenge last week after having lost his Global Championship two weeks ago to the man who took it from him in Steve Borden. The two will face off in a casket match. But this week Kane looks to build some momentum heading into his rematch as he takes on the former World Heavyweight Champion who finds himself without a rematch. In this match of prior World Champions anything is bound to happen.

Match 3

Damien Sandow v. Daniel Bryan

In a match with history galore behind it, the intellectual savior will face off against his former tag team partner and former confidant Daniel Bryan. Bryan has been a thorn in his side for some time and Sandow looks to make his in ring debut on Raw in one on one competition a success. But with Daniel Bryan wanting to stake a claim to the European Championship this could be his time to prove the spot belongs to him.

Match 4

Tournament Finals
Winner becomes Number One Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship

Tyson Kidd v. Bray Wyatt

Tyson Kidd has the opportunity of a lifetime this week after winning the triple threat to advance in the world title tournament. Kidd looks to gain a shot at the biggest prize in the business, however in his way is the former World Heavyweight Champion Bray Wyatt. Wyatt never got his rematch for the big gold belt and went into obscurity. Now with a chance to correct the past few months Wyatt has a chance to be on top again. Who's drive to get the title match will be higher? Tune in to Monday Night to find out.

Match 5

The UWF Global Champion Steve Borden Vs. Dvon Dudley

Last week Bubba Ray fell short in his battle with Steve's associate Matt Bloom. With the two Dudleys not getting along lately Dvon wants to show his brother the error of his ways, and what better way to do that then to take on and defeat the Global Champion himself. Of course the new and improved Steve isn't going to let a punk like Dvon beat him, and with a Casket match down the line, Stin... I mean Steve is going to look to put the preacher to bed as he gets ready for Hell.

Main Event

World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels v. Christian

In a main event that will surely have people talking, Shawn Michaels is going to be in action for the first time since winning the Big Gold Belt for a second time. Michaels is feeling good, especially now that he has the Nature boy by his side. But on the other side we have the debuting Captain Charisma. He has signed a new contract and has been begging Randy Orton for one more opportunity. Well Orton is giving him a chance to shine this week in a non-title match. Will the Instant Classic manage to put an end to the Showstopper, or will the Heartbreak Kid break Captain Charisma's heart in his first match back since signing back on the dotted line?

We Will hear from:

Christopher Daniels:
He came so close to ending the reign of John Cena that Cena literally had to get himself disqualified to keep the belt. Daniels is said to be in a pissed off mood and is looking for even more retribution. All we know is John Cena better have eyes in the back of his head.

John Cena:
Cena stands as the longest reigning champion in the history of UWF but he got that record under controversial fashion. We will hear John's thoughts on the matter this week, as well as the fact he has Daniel Bryan and now Christopher Daniels targeting him.

Hulk Hogan:
Rumors are swirling that Hogan after being hit with the Broque kick may have suffered a concussion. We will hear from the Hulkster himself to see if this is true, and how Sheamus better watch out cause Hulkamania is about to run wild on him.
Chris Jericho:Jericho was quite unhappy with his loss last week to the transatlantic Champion. But Jericho is now even more excited to get his hands on Dean Ambrose at Starrcade. With the UWF Universe behind him Jericho is going to let everyone know why this Y2J is better than ever.

Ted Dibiase Jr.: Ted has had some bad luck since the restart and is on the verge of missing out on Starrcade. However Randy Orton has told Dibiase he will have a match, but against who? Dibiase will go over the roster and talk about who he would like to face, before Orton reveals his opponent.

Batista: Batista thought himself in line to be the next number one contender but fell short. What does the one man tag team Champion think about that, and what his plans are now heading towards Starrcade.

PlusL Check out UWF.com as in a few hours General Manager Randy Orton is said to have some announcements regarding matches at Starrcade.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Monday Night Raw 12/2/13 SBS Birthday Edition Preview

I read my match as Steve Borden vs Bubba Ray and I got worried for a moment, but I think Reverend D'Von can handle his own against the heethan Steve Borden. :p

All jokes aside this is looking to be a steller card RAW crew, and with Starrcade coming up I can't wait to see what SBS and Chase has planned for us TTers. Man that Styles vs Kane (ya better write the match better then I did on Impact), Sandow vs Bryan, and Kidd vs Wyatt threads are going to be fun as hell to read. Ambrose vs Sheamus is going to be a good one too if Tapout and Ambrose can go at it more than 1-1. And dat main event!

Stacked card RAW Crew, makes me think that the Smackdown team should re-think our priorities for next week. lol

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Man this show was FULL of promos, so it's kind of hard to comment on everything that has happened so I'm just going to skip to my favourite parts. Obviously I'm a tad dissapointed that I lost to Dres, but I can say that I loved the match that Schmidty has put on for us. Thank you man, I really enjoyed watching Bubba and Matt going at it hard. Hogan doing the powerbomb was pure win, whoever though of that, bravo to you sir. For promos I think I loved the B-Drazzle promo and the Borden/Kane confrontation. That casket match has epic written all over it! Shawn bringing in Flair into the picture with his Michaels was a nice touch as well to open the show. Can't wait to see what else RAW brings to Starrcade! Good job Red Brand!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

What a stacked show, makes me miss RAW.

If someone doesn't write a promo with them delivering a cake to SBS followed by beating the shit outta him then I'll be extremely upset.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Nice card.

Sam vs Clique for the #1 Contender's spot is going to be a good read. I can't help but read Sam's Wyatt in the character's voice; which is always a good thing.

Nice challenge for Tapout going up against Captain. Sheamus is getting better with each passing week so this will be a good chance to see how he's improving.

Rey vs Hoov should be the best thread based simply off the fact that they have tons of material to work with. I'll be looking forward to that the most.

Should be a good RAW as usual

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

I had read through this last night and was going to reply this morning but didn't get a chance to because of work. But yo, holy promos! Definitely a promo-heavy show but it's fine because almost all of them were great. Glad people are liking my feud with Slim, I think I can safely say we're both having a blast with it and I hope you guys enjoy it too. Wyatt/Kidd next week for a number one contendership for the WHC, I'm pumped and honored that I have the chance to not only get a chance at the WHC, but to also have my first ever title match potentially if I win. Hogan doing a powerbomb took me by surprise and I hope Daniels ends up winning the Euro title somewhere down the line or at least has a rematch, good stuff red crew. Let's top this show next week!

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

I've never beat Sam and I think I've only faced him once? Never faced his Wyatt though so this should be fun. This is a must win for me and arguably the biggest match in my UWF career. Should be great, let's tear the house down.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

I completely forgot that RAW was on Mondays now and I forgot to send in my promo. My bad but there were a ton of promos that more than made up for it. I was a bit surprised to see Batista and AJ eliminated right out of the gate of the title tournament as I thought it would be those two in the finals but Shane didn't TT and CliqueClacks and Sam got well earned victories. I'm glad Kidd is being featured more as I thought he was kind of lost in the shuffle before the restart. Sting and Kane is doing some interesting stuff and the casket match fits well. I'm still trying to get used to Dresdon's Sting turn though. Hogan and Jericho was a great match and it gave me a new perspective to take on our match. I've been scrambling random ideas together for the PPV TT but I haven't had time to flesh it out but I will get one up sometime this week. RRS didn't win the title but he ended up on top at the end of RAW which is a pretty big deal. Great RAW and I'm looking forward to next week.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Presents the SBS Birthday 12/2/13 RAW

Happy Birthday SBS!

UWF Presents....

UWFRawnewbanner.png

The pyro spews through out the arena as the fans cheer like crazy as they are cheering. Signs are shown through out the arena, and The fans are excited. We take you the legendary commentary crew of Jim Ross and Roddy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim Ross: Welcome Everybody to a joyous Monday Night RAW

Roddy Piper: Something tells me out there its some dudes Birthday.

Jim Ross:Weird Roddy. Anyways folks we have a great show for here tonight as we have the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels taking on Christian.

Roddy Piper: Not only that my man Steve Borden is taking on that loser D-Von.

Jim Ross: Let's move on to our opening match here tonight folks

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ladies and getleman the following contest is set for one fall!

109490Damien-Sandow-Entrance_zpsd89435a9.gif

Introducing first, from Palo Alto, California; weighing in at 246 pounds...DAMIEN SANDOW!

syxeU_zps445e9be7.gif

And introducing his opponent, from Aberdeen, Washignton, weighing in at 210 pounds... DANIEL BRYAN!

Sandow_zps44b247e2.png
vs
Dbry_zpseabb0df8.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is fired up as Damien Sandow and the #1 Contender for the European Championship Daniel Bryan both circle each other around the ring. Daniel Bryan is about to go in for a lockup but Damien Sandow stops him and simply smiles at Bryan. Bryan looks confused as Sandow is about to say something but instead slaps Daniel Bryan across the face. Bryan looks away while holding onto his cheek, then turns back around and sees that Damien is charging towards him but Bryan hits the drop toe hold and is already going for the YES Lock but Sandow manages to escape from that. Sandow gets to his feet and retreats to the corner while Bryan approaches him, but Sandow has the ref push Bryan back. Bryan doesn't look too impressed with his former Y.E.S. parter as Sandow has a smug look on his face. Sandow walks up to Bryan and they go for a lockup but Sandow punches Bryan in the gut then gets him into a headlock, but Bryan shoves Sandow to the ropes, then hits him with a shoulder block. Bryan bounces off the ropes as Sandow shoots to his feet and Bryan rushes to Sandow, ducking a clothesline from Sandow then hits a crossbody onto Sandow! Bryan and Sandow both get up and Bryan hits Sandow with some knife chops to the chest of Sandow then backs away from Sandow while yelling to the crowd.

JR: Daniel Bryan is getting all fired up ladies an gentleman!

Piper: He's trying to scare the European Champion backstage JR, that's what he's doing. Well it ain't going to work I can tell ya that!

Daniel Bryan walks up to Sandow and pushes him back to the turnbuckles and holds onto the top rope while kicking Sandow in the chest numerous times, then whips him to the opposite corner. Bryan then runs up to Sandow but Sandow moves out of the way and Bryan crashes onto the corner. Sandow then gets in some punches to Bryan and brings him to the center of the ring and goes for a suplex, but Bryan blocks it and Bryan ends up hitting his own vertical suplex! Sandow gets back up but Bryan is on fire and hits some elbows to the face of Sandow, then whips him to the ropes. Bryan goes for a clothesline but Sandow ducks it, Bryan then goes for a dropkick but Sandow hangs onto the ropes and Bryan misses the dropkick. Bryan tries to get up quickly but Sandow uses his brilliant strategy and hammers away onto Bryan's back with his fists. Bryan tries to get up but Sandow gets in a single underhook then proceeds to nail some knees to the gut of Bryan. Bryan then tries to move away from Sandow but Sandow comes running and hits a running swinging neckbreaker onto Bryan!

Piper: Hah! That'll show Daniel Bryan who's the real boss of Y.E.S. was!

JR: It's going to take a lot more then that to bring down Daniel Bryan, Roddy. You know that!

Damien Sandow is back onto his feet and poses for the crowd which gets a negative response from the crowd, then looks back down at Bryan who is still laying on his back. Sandow picks up Bryan and throws him to the corner and hammers away onto his gut. Sandow then hits some kicks to the lower torso of Bryan then throws him to the opposite corner, then runs up to Bryan but Bryan boots Sandow in the face with both feet. Sandow backs away from Bryan as Bryan climbs onto the middle ropes and leaps onto Sandow with a diving crossbody! The crowd pops as Bryan is back in the drivers seat and picks up Sandow while feeling the momentum and tries to go for a Fisherman's Suplex but Sandow manages to slip behind Bryan and goes for a Russian leg sweep, however Bryan spins around and hits a HUGE discus clothesline onto Sandow! Bryan yells out loud and lifts up Sandow and hits a vertical suplex, then climbs the ropes and looks down at Sandow, diving off the ropes an hits the Flying Goat Headbutt onto Sandow! The crowd pops as Bryan then goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And Damien Sandow kicks out! Daniel Bryan looks at bit sad that he didn't get the fall right there but he picks up Sandow anyways and bashes his head onto the turnbuckles a couple of times. Bryan then puts Sandow onto the top turnbuckle and appears to be going for the superplex but Sandow fights back by punching Bryan in the ribs, then in the face which knocks him to the ground. Bryan quickly gets back up as Sandow tries to leap off the ropes but Bryan runs up to the ropes and follows up with a super arm drag from the top rope! Sandow is a bit surprised that Bryan just did that, but none the less he is feeling the pain rise to his back after the move. Sandow tries to rise back to his feet but Bryan runs up to Sandow and goes for the Running Knee Strike but Sandow ducks it and attempts the Your Welcome onto Bryan but Bryan flips Sandow over his shoulder as a counter! Sandow is back up already but Bryan is still hitting some chops to the chest of Sandow, then kicks him in the gut and nails a DDT onto Sandow! Bryan is quick to try and go for the Yes Lock again, almost getting it in but Sandow grabs onto the ropes and the ref is forced to remove Bryan from the lock. Sandow then leaves the ring to try and catch a breather but Bryan jumps over the ropes from the ring and hits a cross body vault onto Sandow!

JR: Damien Sandow tried to retreat from Daniel Bryan, but Bryan instead took down Damien Sandow from within the ring! And you though that Sandow is smart, Roddy.

Piper: Oh that Daniel Bryan is sure a smart one, JR. Actually wait no he's not!

Daniel Bryan is up and the crowd is popping loudly for Bryan. Bryan looks at the fans at ringside then throws Sandow back inside the ring. Bryan enters the ring as well and hammers away at Sandow with his fists, then brings Sandow to the ropes and kicks him in the chest numerous times. Sandow goes onto his knees but Bryan lifts him back and and follows up with a butterfly suplex onto Sandow! Sandow yells out in pain while Bryan runs up and goes for a jumping elbow drop but Sandow moves away and Bryan crashes onto the mat. Bryan tries to roll away but Sandow holds him down with his foot and hits a jumping knee drop to the face of Bryan! Bryan goes onto his hands and knees while pressing his head against the canvas to soother his throbbing forehead but Sandow is quick to react and hits a kick to the ribs of Bryan. Bryan rolls to the ropes and attempts to lift himself up but Sandow places Bryan onto the middle rope and begins to choke him right there. Bryan is struggling to break free as Sandow yells out towards the crowd with a big smile on his face. The referee forces Sandow off of Bryan and Bryan is coughing up a storm, but Sandow ends up going for the choke onto Bryan again!

JR: What is Damien Sandow doing! He's going to get himself disqualified!

Piper: It's happening within the rules JR. Don't worry Damien Sandow won't get himself disqualified.

JR: Oh what a relief...

Sandow moves away from Bryan as Bryan is gasping for air after being choked twice on the ropes. The referee lectures Sandow on the use of the ropes but Sandow simply waves off the referee and brings him to the center of the ring. Bryan is in deep trouble now as Sandow goes behind Bryan and peers into the crowd and hits the Your Welcome onto Bryan! Bryan appears to be knocked out as Sandow takes his time to go onto his knees and covers Bryan...

Piper: Oh yeah!

1!

2!

NO! DANIEL BRYAN KICKS OUT!

JR: Damien Sandow got cocky Roddy, he look too long to go for the pin!

Piper: That's a load of shit JR, the ref did a slow count and you know it!

Daniel Bryan is on his knees now while Damien Sandow is arguing with the referee. Sandow is getting angry for the 2 count but realizes that getting into a heated debate is no use. He turns around to attack Daniel Bryan some more but Daniel Bryan does a drop toe hold and applies the YES Lock onto Damien Sandow! Bryan has the hold locked in this time and Sandow is already feeling the pain rise up, causing him to cry out in pain. The crowd is chanting "Yes" as Bryan can feel the victory coming to him. The fans start to boo however as John Cena appears on the entrance ramp and tries to walk down to the ring but Christoper Daniels shows up and takes down John Cena instead! The crowd cheers for Daniels as Daniels has the European Belt wrapped around his waist, despite not being champion as he attacks Cena. Bryan just notices the commotion that's happening at the ramp and lets go of Sandow to see what is happening over the ramp. He tries to exit the ring to go confront Cena and Daniels but Damien Sandow goes behind Bryan and goes for a rollup while holding onto the ropes for leverage!

1!

2!

3!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: Damien Sandow!

5-24-2013+4-15-17+PM.jpg

The crowd is booing Damien Sandow heavily as he retreast from the ring and runs up the ramp, avoid the fight between Cena and Daniels. Bryan is in the ring and looks shocked that Sandow cheated to win the match while Cena and Daniels are being broken up from the referees and the backstage workers. Cena points to Daniels and leaves the arena while Daniels holds up the title to mock John Cena, all while Bryan is still upset for the loss while in the ring still as the show cuts to somewhere else.

e8b41da0da6610048fb800146edef087.jpg

The cameras change over to a running camera man who is chasing a UWF reporter. They exit the venue and enter the outside parking lot where they find Hulk Hogan getting out of his personal vehicle. As the image appears on the titantron inside, the crowd goes crazy as they see Hogan is in fact feeling okay - contradicting some popular rumors. The reporter takes a couple minutes to gather his breath before straightening his suit and begin questioning Hulk.

Reporter: "Hulk... it's good to see you here. How are you hanging in there after what you suffered from Sheamus last week?"

Hulk is quick to respond.

Hulk Hogan: "What I suffered? I don't really understand why everyone seems to think of this as a big deal brother. Hulk Hogan? The Immortal Hulk Hogan? One swift shot to Hogan's head doesn't keep this old dog down dude. Just because Sheamus doesn't have the gonads to stand face to face with me, he thinks he can attempt to hurt me dude. What Sheamus doesn't understand is that I eat my vitamins and say my prayers. I have millions of Hulkamaniacs screaming my name and that is something he will never understand man. I have the support of millions and all he has is the mirrors in his locker room to talk to. It's sad really, I never knew a potato farmer could be so isolated."

The crowd howls as the reporter is quick to throw out another question.

Reporter: "So you claim you're feeling fine. How are you and Jericho doing after your last match?"

Hulk Hogan: "I don't just claim it dude, I know I'm fine. The doctors told me it was nothing but a bump. As for me and Chris man, we weren't lying when we said we are friends. Chris may have been a little sour after that match, but I mean who wouldn't? We eventually met up backstage and headed up to a bar just down the road. Once you are veterans like myself and him dude, it's very easy to just move on. I don't think you can separate us."

The crowd begins cheering for both Jericho and Hogan.

Reporter: "That's good to hear Hulkster. Can you speak on the ending of that match at all? The UWF fans actually got to see a powerbomb from Hulk Hogan! How about that!"

Hulk Hogan smiles before beginning to speak.

Hulk Hogan: "Haha I know what you mean brother. I've gotten a lot of compliments for that I just wanna thank the guys at the gym for helping me out with that. We all agreed it was time to start getting some new moves in for the old Hulkster, and I'm glad to see it paying off. Those guys really push me to my limit and they are the reason I can keep going week after week. Once I hit that powerbomb dude I knew that something clicked. It just felt right brother, and following it up with that leg drop has never felt better. This roster can never count me out dude, because unlike the lot of them - I'm always tuning and tweeking."

Reporter: "Any final words for Sheamus before you begin to prepare for Starrcade?"

Hulk Hogan: "I'm not a goon like that Celtic Warrior. I don't need to go behind people's backs, so no man - I don't have anything to say right now. There is a lot I'd like to get off my chest but I am man enough to say it to Sheamus' face. Maybe, just maybe, if he's looking for trouble he will find it tonight. He calls himself the Great White Shark, but brother I'm a poacher and I'm sitting above him in my boat just waiting for him to peak out of the water. He might be able to hide, but he's gotta come up and smell the air sometime, and when he does that brother - it's lights out for the young shark."

Hogan walks away from the reporter and heads into the venue as the crowd roars and gets louder as the door opens. As it closes the cameras fade to black and head elsewhere.

-----------------------------------

thumbs_td-john-cena-ocd.jpg

Don't Ruin the Marble Counter

-----------------------------------

As Raw progresses, we're taken backstage and are shown a plain white background. There's confusion around the arena as the image remains the same for around 10 to 15 seconds before a shadow slowly appears on the backdrop. The crowd waits intently to see who the shadow belongs to, but their expectations are flattened as Ted DiBiase Jr slowly saunters into the camera's view smiling.

ted_crop_exact.jpg

As the crowd boo the sight of the arrogant DiBiase, the man himself cannot hear the reaction, although he'd remain unfazed either way. DiBiase stretches his neck from side to side, gearing himself up as he's about to say what's on his mind.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Now before I begin with what I've been asked to speak about, I'm going to say something that'll please the UWF Universe to no end. What I'm going to say... will be short and sweet.

DiBiase shrugs and has a cocky look on his face.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Sounds great, right? Well the reality is that's all it needs to be. See I've been left off the Raw card this week and am being forced to compete on Velocity instead, but I've been asked to come to Raw and run down the Raw roster. The reason? Apparently our esteemed General Manager, Randy Orton, has an opponent lined up for me for Starrcade, but first he'd like to hear who I'd like to face first before he reveals who that opponent is. The fact is, Randy, that's NOT... going... to happen!

Most of the crowd don't react to DiBiase's statement, but those who do boo the man.

Ted DiBiase Jr: See the thing is, we all know who I'd like to face at Starrcade and it's silly to even speculate otherwise. I don't even need to utter the name of the man and the sole reason why I'd like to face him, because not only is it fairly obvious but I'd be wasting my breath and my time... and I don't like my time to be wasted as I'm a VERY important man. I'm not even going to take the time to run down the Raw roster and list superstars that are inferior to me in every conceivable way and just aren't worthy to share the same ring with a DiBiase. The reason for that is straight forward and one I'm feeling generous enough to part with - because it doesn't matter.

DiBiase shakes his head to back up his point.

Ted DiBiase Jr: It doesn't matter because Randy has made his decision and there's nothing I can do about it. His decision will likely be the complete opposite to what I wish, it'll be one that'll please the UWF Universe, and as the brilliant competitor I am I will show up to Starrcade, defeat my opponent, and stamp my authority on Raw. I'm a man who'll be extending his unbeaten run to five successive matches on Wednesday night after I beat Chris Jericho and I'll head into that match knowing that I'm just a few short weeks away from a victory at Starrcade.

DiBiase leans in closer to the camera.

Ted DiBiase Jr: So go ahead, Randy. Let's hear it, pal. We're all waiting to hear what you have in store for the son of a Hall of Famer and for the future of this business. It should be compelling to say the least.

DiBiase smiles before winking at the camera and promptly turning to leave when he stops in his tracks, and looks as if he has seen a ghost. The Camera pans out to reveal a person who had been watching the interview and is laughing hard. That man is none other than Christian.

Christian: Wow Ted, entertaining stuff. Riveting as usual. Let me guess, if it were up to you, you'd be facing Shawn Michaels at Starrcade. Well, that's not going to happen. But let me tell you what IS going to happen. Later tonight, I'm the one that's going to face Shawn Michaels and I'm going to beat him in the middle of that ring. And because Randy did me a favor and gave me this match tonight, I'm going to do him a favor and beat the entitlement out of you at Starrcade. You wanted to know your opponent? Well, look no further than Captain Charisma.

Christian smiles and begins to walk off but stops suddenly. He turns around and looks Dibiase in the eye.

Christian: So I want you to sit back and watch the Main Event tonight Ted. I'm going to go out to that ring and Flip The Switch on the World Heavyweight Champion and give you a quick into your future . Because....that's how I roll.

Christian begins laughing as he walks down the hall leaving a very angry Dibiase in his wake.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall!

Roberts: Introducing first, from Gainesville, Georgia, weighing at 215 pounds, he is the Phenomenal One... AJ STYLES!!

Kane_zps342a77e1.png

Roberts: And introducing his opponent, from weighing in at 323 pounds.... KANE!

AJs_zpscc3ed8bb.png
vs
Kane_zps342a77e1.png

Kane and AJ lock up as Kane goes and he pushes Styles off of him, and AJ gets up quick as he goes, and he elbows Kane in the face. AJ goes for the irish whip, and Kane manages to reverses it and throws AJ off the ropes causing Styles to bounce off the ropes. Styles goes for a clothesline, but Kane ducks, and hits a huge back drop on AJ. The ruthless Kane goes, and he picks up Styles, and he throws him into the turnbuckle. Kane goes and he begins to hit a series of punches onto AJ. Styles is down on the mat, and Kane goes as he backs up and kicks him right in the face. Causing AJ to go limp and Kane laughs as AJ is down is sitting down on the mat.

JR: Kane is really bringing it to AJ Styles.

Piper: Styles should’ve watched his mouth when he wanted to get in a fist fight with Kane.

Kane goes and he picks up the down Styles, Styles recovers though, and he punches the gut of Kane. Kane lets go of the hold as AJ jumps in the air hitting an enziguri causing Kane to lose his balance leaning against the rope. Styles goes, and he spins trying to hit a discus punch, but as Styles turns to hit Kane. Kane counters with a kick to the gut. Kane gets off the ropes and he grabs the head of Styles. Kane goes and he hits a DDT onto AJ. Kane afterwards goes for the cover.

1…

2…

AJ kicks out. Kane goes and he picks up Styles again, and he irish whips him as AJ bounces off the ropes, and Kane bends down again as Styles flips over him. Kane turns around as Styles goes and he hits a discus punch onto Kane. Kane staggers as AJ Styles goes and he hits a dropkick onto Kane which sends him down on the mat. AJ goes and he looks at the down Kane and he bounces off the ropes and he drops an elbow. AJ goes for the pin.

Kane powers out of the move as Styles goes and he just mounts him. Styles goes and he begins to punch Kane in the face a bunch of times. The referee separates Styles from Kane. Kane is getting up loopy as Kane is getting up. Styles goes as he grabs the head of Kane, and hits a leg sweep onto Kane. AJ goes and he bounces off the ropes and he does a jumping forearm. Styles goes and he goes for the cover.

No kick out by Kane.

JR: AJ Styles will need to do much more damage if he wants to take down Kane. AJ goes, and he picks up Kane and he starts to punch his head.

Kane backs up as he is backed into the turnbuckle. AJ Styles goes and he does another diving elbow onto Kane into the corner. AJ goes and he grabs the head of Kane, but Kane goes and he picks up AJ Styles and just flapjacks him into the ground. Kane leans against the turnbuckle. Kane is recovering as Styles is getting up. Kane goes and he kicks the face of the down Styles and Styles is down. Kane goes and he picks up AJ Styles, and he lifts him up with a military press. The fans are taking in the strength of Kane, and Kane just drops AJ Styles right down on the mat, and AJ is holding his chest as Kane goes as he smiles.

Piper: Looks like Kane is coming back into this match, and he is looking to punish AJ.

Kane goes and he grabs AJ and picks him up with an atomic drop. Styles goes and he holds his groin as Styles is bouncing up and down. Kane goes and heads to the ropes as Styles ducks under. AJ goes and he runs to the ropes. Styles goes and he ducks under the clothesline and he runs to the ropes bouncing off of it. Styles goes and gets caught by Kane. Kane goes as he hits a fallaway slam onto AJ Styles as Styles goes and he rolls near the outside of the ring. Kane goes and he tries to pick up the down AJ Styles. Styles is on the ring apron as Kane goes and he grabs the head of Styles. Kane goes for a suplex into the ring, but Styles goes and he begins to punch the gut of Kane. Kane lets go of the hold as Styles goes and Kane goes as he ducks under and shoulder shoves the gut of Kane. Kane backs up as Styles goes and he goes for a flying forearm. Kane goes though and he hits a big boot onto the mid-air Kane. Kane goes as he grabs Styles and he makes the cover.

2…

No Styles kicks out. Kane goes and he picks up Styles and he elbows him in the face. Styles goes as he is backed up into the turnbuckle. Kane goes and he charges at Styles, but Styles moves out of the way. Styles goes and he dropkicks Kane right into the turnbuckle. Kane goes as he bounces off the turnbuckle. Styles goes and he enziguries Kane, but Kane is just dazed. Styles goes and he grabs Kane close to his body, and he hits a belly to belly suplex onto him. AJ goes and he goes for the cover on the down Kane. Styles goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No Kane kicks out. Styles goes and he looks at the down Kane. Styles looks up as Styles goes, and he grabs the leg of Kane and locks in the Calf Killer.

JR: The Calf Killer is locked in, it is locked in Piper.

Piper: I know that move is deadly JR, but did Kane do enough damage to Kane?

AJ goes and he has the calf killer locked in. The fans begin to cheer as they see the submission locked up. Styles has the move locked in tight as Kane is just struggling, not screaming in pain. Styles keeps cranking the move. Kane goes as he is building his base, and then Kane goes as he breaks the hold of Styles. Styles goes as he gets up and he begins kicking the down Kane. Kane is down as Styles goes and he heads to the top rope. The fans cheer as Styles goes and he is perched at the top, all of a sudden Kane sits up. The fans cheer like crazy as Styles rushes and he goes for a flying forearm, but Kane is up, and he catches AJ around his throat. Kane goes and he lifts AJ Styles up in the air and hits a chokeslam from hell. Kane though dosen’t go for the cover. Kane instead picks up AJ Styles, and he turns him in a tombstone in a position and hits a tombstone piledriver. Kane goes for the pin.

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner Kane!

RAW_968_Photo_132.jpg

Kane goes as look down at Styles, and he picks him up one more time and he hits him with another chokeslam from hell. The fans boo as Kane goes as he looks frustrated as Kane goes and he rolls to the outside and he grabs a steel chair

Jim Ross: Oh come on you won already Kane leave it alone.

Kane goes as he enters the ring, and he has the steel chair in the ring, a whole flock of referees enter the ring as Kane goes as he looks on as the referee is telling Kane to stop. Kane goes as he throws the chair viciously outside as Kane exits the ring walking up the ramp in an angry way. The fans begin to give a mix reaction to the monster as Raw fades away

-----------------------------
kaitlyn_bio_20130110.png

Congrats Kaitlyn on the engagement. Wrestling fans now hate your Fiance.

-----------------------------
AJ Styles is seen backstage just upset after losing another match. AJ you can see is taking off the wrist tape throwing it everywhere. AJ goes as he sits in a chair all upset with himself as he sits in the chair, and he is looking up into the sky. all of a sudden a knock is heard

AJ Styles: Come in.

All of a sudden Stephanie McMahon walks into the room, as the fans boo like crazy AJ gets up as AJ gets up from his seat

AJ Styles: What in the hell are you doing here?

Stephanie McMahon: AJ what I am doing here? Well AJ I have been named the Co-General Manager of Raw just now because of my daddy Vince McMahon can't allow his billion dollar princess to be on the streets. That is just not right, but AJ I have noticed you don't belong on this premier brand.. Your effort has been nothing but pathetic, and let me tell you AJ I have decided to ship you to Smackdown. You don't obviously want to be here. You're doing nothing for this brand. So take your talentless being on over to Smackdown.

AJ Styles: Stephanie what gives you the right, to go on and trade me? Huh Steph? Did Randy okay this? Did he say yeah just go on and trade AJ?

Stephanie McMahon: It dosen't matter if Randy Orton okay'd you getting traded. In fact it dosen't matter too me, besides I got men who want to be on this brand, and who want a job more then you.

All of a sudden we cut to the hallway as we hear a scream

Homicide: Brrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppp, Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppp. wooooooooo hoooooooooo yeah baby we are on RAW we did it Hernandez we freaking did shit yeah. Misticooooooooo we did it.

Homicide goes as he is celebrating in the hallway, and all of a sudden we see Hernandez just walking aimlessly blank with Sin Cara. Homicide goes and he goes up to a walking Damien Sandow

Homicide: Sup Gringo, damn this robe looks freaking good man, but soon holmes you will face the wrath of L.A.X brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppp, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppp.

Homicide goes as he grabs Sandow's Robe messing it up a bit, Homicide is so excited as Sin Cara and Hernandez look on lost. Stephanie goes and she looks at Styles and she begins to speak

Stephanie McMahon: Now AJ how about you pack your bags, and you get going to your new home.

AJ goes as he looks on at Stephanie with disgust and he walks away. Stephanie goes as she smiles with pleasure, and all of a sudden Damien Sandow walks in.

fghf.jpg

Damien Sandow: Madam, a moment of your time please.

Stephanie McMahon: I'm sorry?

Damien Sandow: As well you should be, for over the course of it's run here in UWF, Raw has sunk down to a level society at large has set out to match in it's never ending descent into the doldrums of ignorance. I feel sorry for this brand for as the flagship show it leads a bad example to anyone who follows our product. But I am here to deliver astounding news, for now that I am here I will personally be making this brand of yours the best it possibly can be. And with all the work I am set to do for you I wanted to formally meet you.

Stephanie McMahon: uh well I-

Damien Sandow: Of course as the old saying goes we both need no introduction as our accomplishments speak for themselves, so with that out of the way I wanted to speak to you about my plans for the future of this brand. Of course general concept of this era of enlightenment has me at the helm but there are quite a few of people to target so that examples can be made and lessons learned. All I would need from you is your direct cooperation in all my bookings and extra-curricular activies around the program so as to get to the salvation of the people sooner rather than later.

Stephanie looks at Sandow confused for a moment, she goes to talk again but once more Sandow interrupts

Damien Sandow: If we were to do things properly the salvation of the people could start to shine through as soon as Starrcade, with the Royal Rumble nearing and Wrestlemania looming the Era of Enlightenment can be right around the corner. And I shall be taking care of this era for you, and for that madam I simply state You're Welcome.

Sandow smiles down at Stephanie, after a moment or two Stephanie finally speaks.

Stephanie McMahon: I'm sorry, but do I know you?

The crowd watching actually cheer as Sandow looks completely flabbergasted

Damien Sandow: I am the intellectual savior, I am the man who will defeat Daniel Bryan tonight, I am your Future and I am-

Stephanie McMahon: Wasting my time, now if you will be so kind as to leave I have pressing matters to attend to and you've already taken me away from my work longer than you have any right to.

Damien Sandow: I...I...

Stephani McMahon: You're leaving.

Sandow scoffs as he leaves through the door.

[video=youtube;oU_6GYgp9I0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oU_6GYgp9I0[/video]

chris-jericho-entrance-4-o_zpsa7c95d58.gif

Justin Roberts:
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome at this time, Y2J, Chris Jericho!

JR:Well this man will be scheduled for this week's Velocity on Wednesday Night on the Smarks Fedding network where he will take on Ted Dibiase. But he is coming out here now to do some scouting for his match at Starrcade as his opponent will be in action in our next match!

[video=youtube;9QBEUOy1n7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QBEUOy1n7Q[/video]

Sheamus-Entrance_zps18e4a061.gif

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Dublin Ireland, weighing in at 267 lbs. Sheamus!

JR: And here comes the number one contender to the UWF Transatlantic Championship Hot Rod. Prior to last week people wondered if Sheamus even had a chance to win the Gold come Starrcade. But after laying out Hulk Hogan with that Broque Kick! Well I believe this man from Ireland could be walking away with the Gold.

Piper: Sheamus is an impressive pale son of a bitch JR. But tonight he is taking on a man half Hogan's age.

[video=youtube;bhvXlcKHW4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bhvXlcKHW4Y[/video]

109974anigif_zpsacb854fd.gif

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Cincinnati Ohio, weighing in tonight at 225 lbs. Dean Ambrose!

JR: And would you listen to this ovation from the sold out crowd here, Dean Ambrose is one of the most popular superstars in UWF History and folks tonight he may not be on the top of the card, but he is surely in everyone's hearts.

Piper: JR, whoever writes your dialogue seriously needs to cut out that corny shit!

DeanAmb_zpsde1c3385.png
Vs.
Sheamus_zpsf5863bde.png

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the match begins just as you thought it would, with Ambrose wasting no time getting right in the face of the Irish born superstar. Sheamus doesn’t like Ambrose taking up his personal space however and shoves Ambrose away, but Ambrose is right back into his personal space. Ambrose continues to goad Sheamus until Sheamus moves to take Ambrose’s head off with a clothesline, but the 4 time World Champion moves out of the way and Sheamus turns back and Ambrose unleashes a fiery knife edge chop across the pale chest of the Celtic Warrior. Ambrose isn’t done, unleashing right hands next that knock Sheamus loopy and off his game. Staggered on the ropes Sheamus is in trouble, and Ambrose knows it taking the time to look at Jericho and see his opponent watching. Ambrose lets out a sick smile before charging the number one contender to the transatlantic Championship. Sheamus isn’t going to fall for that however and manages to counter by sending Ambrose over the top rope. Ambrose however manages to land on his feet, albeit funny, and it only leaves an opening for the Celtic Warrior who unleashes a short arm clothesline on the former World Champion that sends him crashing awkwardly to the ring floor.

JR:
Good grief! Sheamus has decimated everyone he has faced since coming to the UWF as I said, and watching that brutal clothesline there to one of the toughest sobs in the history of the business makes my skin crawl. I don’t think anyone is going to be able to slow Sheamus down.

Piper:
Wow JR, you are actually worried for Dean Ambrose. Better yet you are thinking what I’ve known all along. Ambrose is a fake!

Ambrose gets up off the ground after the count has gotten to 3 and it takes him till 5 to pull himself onto the apron. That landing clearly has Ambrose loopy and Sheamus takes advantage. Grabbing Ambrose and putting his chest out towards the crowd on the apron. He then begins driving his arms into Ambrose’s unprotected chest, causing the crowd to begin counting. 1.. 2.. etc.. until finally he hits him for the tenth time with a clubbing blow. Ambrose looks worn out now as Sheamus turns him and tosses him back into the ring, landing back first on the mat. Ambrose bounces hard and Sheamus gets right on top of him going for the first cover of the match up.

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out!

JR:
I will say this, Dean Ambrose is one of the toughest superstars alive to pin cleanly for the 1, 2, 3. I can count on one hand how many people have managed to do that, and they are all former World Champions.

Piper:
No doubt if Sheamus can beat down Ambrose here tonight, and get the pinfall victory the sky is the limit for him here in the UWF.

Jericho watches with a sly smile happy to see his opponent for Starrcade not faring so well here in the early going. Sheamus meanwhile knows how dangerous Ambrose is while he is on his feet, so while he isn’t Sheamus tries to wear Ambrose down by stomping on him several times in order to take the wind out of him. Then to add even more pain to his opponent Sheamus just begins dropping his knee down onto the head of Ambrose, again and again and again. The crowd is shocked to see Sheamus coming out so strong here as he makes the cover again.

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out!

Sheamus pounds his hands together at the ref believing the ref was counting a wee bit slower than he should have as he begins to pull Ambrose back to his feet. Once their Sheamus attempts to do even more damage as he picks up Ambrose into position with a Fallaway slam. Sheamus screams in rage as he is about to throw Ambrose, but the former Champion manages to wiggle his way out and free. Ambrose is on his feet and Sheamus doesn’t wait for Ambrose to get back into it, immediately driving a knee into his opponent’s gut. Sheamus grabs Ambrose and sends him shooting off of the ropes, but Ambrose counters and Sheamus is the one who hits the ropes instead. Sheamus comes back looking for a clothesline but Ambrose ducks it, Sheamus bounces off the ropes again and Ambrose is on top of him nailing a dropkick that sends Sheamus down to the mat for the first time. Ambrose gets to his feet with the classic look of insanity in his eyes which causes the place to get really loud.

JR:
And it looks to me like Dean Ambrose is about to head to that place where he is so dangerous, not many superstars have been able to withstand it.

Sheamus gets to his feet and Ambrose kicks Sheamus in the gut, Sheamus leans over and Ambrose begins unleashing right hands right into the head of Sheamus that forces Sheamus to take refuge in the corner. Ambrose isn’t done there however as Sheamus is nailed by a barrage of shots from Ambrose until the official is forced to step in and break it up. Jericho is smiling on the outside seeing the intensity in which Ambrose is now fighting with. Ambrose shoves the official aside not wanting to let anyone get between him and his prey, but the official has given Sheamus a moment of reprieve and he comes lashing out of the corner and nails Ambrose with a broque kick from out of nowhere. The crowd can’t believe what they are seeing it literally came from out of nowhere. Unfortunately for Sheamus, Ambrose hits the mat hard and rolls out of the ring.

Piper:
Wow, what a kick! I know its just a bicycle kick, but I have never seen anyone hit it with such force in my life.

JR:
Unfortunately for Sheamus, Ambrose’s momentum managed to get him outside of the ring.

“You see that Hulkster! You see what I did to Randy’s precious face. That’s you at Starrcade!†Sheamus shouts before heading outside of the ring to pick up his opponent. Sheamus does so and tosses Ambrose back into the ring, but as he hops up onto the apron the crowd begins popping with excitement. Out from the back comes the Hulkster with the Transatlantic Championship on his shoulder. Hogan stands at the top of the ramp and crosses his arms, clearly not impressed by what he has seen from Sheamus so far. Sheamus of course gets into the ring and immediately begins calling for Hogan to come face him right now and suffer a brogue kick.

Piper:
Dammit! I thought that old fart wasn’t going to be here tonight JR. And yet here he is!

JR:
Sheamus needs to remember where he is Hot Rod, he’s in a match still.

Jericho is shouting at the top of his lungs, “hey assclown look out!†But Sheamus doesn’t even hear him. Ambrose has gotten to his feet and dropkicks Sheamus in the back and the impact sends Sheamus crashing into the turnbuckle. Sheamus comes back and is out on his feet and Ambrose grabs him from behind and sends him crashing to the mat with the Headlock Driver. The crowd cheer as Ambrose has hit yet another different finishing move. Ambrose goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

tumblr_mw97jgFxBN1qkpryto1_400.jpg

Here is your Winner: Dean Ambrose

Piper:
Good lord. It isn’t a One Hitter, but that Headlock Driver gets the W for Ambrose, and it looks like Sheamus’ roll has reached a screeching halt.

JR:
Dean Ambrose is one of the greatest superstars to ever lace up the boots Hot Rod, and tonight Sheamus experienced that first hand, but will that be Chris Jericho’s fate come Starrcade.

Jericho is shaking his head not believing how stupid Sheamus was at the end of his match. Dean is looking at Jericho now his tongue hanging out. “You see Jericho, no matter what you do, how badly you hurt me, you won’t win.†Jericho just nods his head. Meanwhile Hogan stands at the top of the apron shaking his head, clearly the Hulkster has gotten some revenge. “You’ve gotten off easy tonight brother, but not at Starrcade.†Hogan can be seen mouthing before Raw heads elsewhere.

The scene opens up with a video image of Christopher Daniels in a room all by himself. He seems to be amused, but at the same time has a look that could make even a rock cower in fear. He is looking at something off screen as he begins to speak.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
My mind is in complete ruin, I don’t know up from down, I know left from right and to be quite honest with you, I don’t know where I stand in this company anymore. Last week I should have been crowned the new European Champion! Instead John Cena kicked me in the family jewels, got himself disqualified and was able to retain what is rightfully mine. A lot of people have asked me my thoughts about what happened last week, how nobody in management saw what transpired, how could they do that?! I’ve been asked that multiple times. I wish I could say I knew, but I really don’t. Stephanie or Randy or Vince himself should have walked out there, stripped Cena of his championship and handed it to me. I would have been fine with a match restart in all honesty, I had Cena beat! I had him on his last strings of hope! I could taste victory and it was sweet up until it turned sour the last second. I could literally go on with analogies, but I’d rather not bore most of you to sleep as I think everybody should hear what I have to say. I’m not just some guy who will be pushed around solely based on his standings on the roster. I’ve never backed down from a challenge, I won’t now. John Cena, I’m calling you out! That’s what I’d like to say but I know it can’t happen. You’re too much of a coward, so I’ll give you an option. Find anyone from the back that you’d like! I’m offering you a chance to pick my poison.

I bet you’ll probably take some real convincing, so I thought I’d show you something. Now hold on while I find it.

Daniels begins to frantically look around towards the ground. His eyes seem to lay on something as he bends down further, groaning along the way for added effect as he finally pops back up.

Okay! I’m back! Now John, I’m sure you’re probably upset about the whole me having your championship thing.

Daniels brings up the European Championship with a smile. The fans go nuts, Daniels makes it known that he heard them.

Let’s be honest though John.

He puts the championship belt back on his lap.

I’m the true European Champion. I know it, you know it, and all those people who watched our match last week know it. So I’ll tell you what, I may consider giving this championship back, if you have the guts to come claim it. You can quite easily come grab it during my match. I will have it rested on the commentary table for the entire world to see. It’ll be free for the taking John! That’s if I decide you are allowed to have it. It’s mine John; my name should be scribed on it, not yours! Maybe I’ll go do that, maybe I’ll just take it with me to a specialty shop and get it customized. I honestly don’t know what I’ll do John, my mind is in a different place like I said. All I know is I expect to see your ugly mug at some point next week, even if I have to drag you out of that hole you come out of.

Should have accepted fate John, should have accepted the FACT that I was going to end your reign and become the new European Champion.

Daniels face hardens as he looks directly into the camera. And in a whisper says only one more thing.

When pigs fly they said.

-------------------------------
350wkfo.jpg

-------------------------------
The scene opens on former World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan staring straight into a camera. It's in black and white for an unknown reason. He seems rather upset and he wastes no time getting started.

daniel-bryan-cuts-promo-orton-hiac-ryback-wants-cover-sheamus-620x350.jpg

Daniel Bryan: John Cena. The bane of my existence. He always was and he always will be. He's the epitome of everything I loathe and despise about this business. He's the type of guy who coasts off of his looks and uses politics to get ahead. Look no further than the battle royal main event on RAW a few weeks back. I eliminated him, fair and square but what does he do? He lets his ego take over and, simultaneously, his ego cost him everything. Cena, you cost me the World Heavyweight Championship, a championship I hold very near and dear so, now, I will take something near and dear to you and that's the European Championship, a title you originally stole from me due to some interference by my opponent tonight Damien Sandow. When you re-entered that ring after I tossed you out, you made a choice. You made a conscious decision and sealed your fate. John, you may not be able to accept the fact that I'm better than you in ever conceivable way and, at Starrcade, I'm going to beat some respect into you and take my title back!

Bryan then switches gears and addresses someone else.

Daniel Bryan: And, as far as Christopher Daniels is concerned, he's a great athlete but I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. From his shenanigans on SmackDown to his cocky attitude, I'm not a fan. I did what I did last week simply to take it right to John Cena and nothing more. It might be customary for us "good guys" to pat each other on the back, but that's not the way I work. Christopher Daniels, you may have been put in John and I's match at Starrcade but make no mistake, there is no way in Hell you're leaving that event with the European Championship. You might have a tiny little problem with John but my issues with him far exceed yours. It stems months, years even. For your safety, I recommend that you skip Starrcade unless you want to suffer the very same fate that Cena will suffer and that's living the rest of your lives confined to a wheelchair because, at Starrcade, I'm going to kick somebody's fuckin' head in........and if you show up......I'll have two for the price of one. You've been warned. Both of you.

The scene fades on Bryan's scowl as we head to another segment.

JR: Well folks it is time now for our first huge match of the evening and boy is it going to be a good one as we are going to crown ourselves a number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. And tonight a boyhood dream may come true, unless it is dashed by some of our worst nightmares.

Piper:
You've got a young punk going up against a former World Champion and the longest reigning World Champion in UWF history JR. I don't care how impressive Tyson Kidd has been in recent weeks, that is going to come to an end tonight when he faces off against the Angel in the Dirt.

Justin Roberts:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and the winner will become the Number One Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship!

[video=youtube;1Eb-kBHpv7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1Eb-kBHpv7s[/video]

EntranceTysonKidd2_zpsdcf5f4d3.gif

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Calgary Alberta, Canada, weighing in at 205 lbs. Tyson Kidd!

JR: And boy oh boy does Tyson Kidd look ready. He is a win away from walking into the biggest opportunity of his young career. All he has to do is win and he's in.

Piper: Tyson Kidd is what we used to call a vanilla midget JR. He doesn't look anything like a professional wrestler, but I admit he has impressed me, but if he doesn't win here, it will all mean nothing!

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

AwKik_zpsfd23731c.gif

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Lafayette Louisiana, weighing in at 286 lbs. The Angel in the Dirt, Bray Wyatt!

JR: And here is the man who held the gold belt the longest since its inception here in the UWF. A man who cashed in his money in the bank contract at Wrestlemania, a man who never got a rematch, and he has the opportunity to get one by winning here tonight.

Piper: This is why Bray Wyatt is going to win JR. He's crazy, he's a lunatic, and Tyson Kidd, he doesn't have what it takes to deal with someone as messed up as Wyatt.

Wyatt_zps36694c59.png
Vs.
Tkidd_zps4ae8b5e2.png

Ding Ding Ding!

Kidd goes as he locks up with Wyatt, Kidd goes and hits an armdrag holding Wyatt’s shoulder. Natty is on the outside cheering on her man who has the hold locked in. Kidd is just keeping it locked in tight, and Kidd goes as he switches and he kicks Wyatt straight in the face causing him to be loopy. Kidd goes and he taunts a but as he jumps off the ropes, and he does a cartwheel hitting a down elbow. Kidd goes as he lays on top of Wyatt for the pin.

1…

2…

No kick out by Wyatt.

JR: Tyson Kidd looking good here tonight .

Piper: Just good JR? This man is amazing!

Kidd goes and he awaits for Wyatt to get up. Wyatt is up as Kidd goes and he kicks Wyatt in the chest multiple times. Kidd goes and he bounces off the ropes and he dropkicks Wyatt right in the face. The fans cheer as Kidd shoots a half and he goes for the pin.

1…

2….

Wyatt kicks out. Kidd goes as he looks down at Wyatt as the crowd is cheering for Kidd. Kidd goes and he looks at Natty and he is wondering if he should go for this move. When all of a sudden as Kidd is trying to listen to Natty all of a sudden Trish Stratus jumps over the barricade, and she attacks Natty.

JR: What in the hell is going on?

Piper: I don’t know but this looks interesting

Trish and Natty are fighting with each other. The fans cheer like crazy as the women are fighting with each other as Tyson looks on and he looks at the fight. The two women are fighting and they are fighting up the ramp. The fans cheer like crazy seeing this as they are seen fighting with each other up the ramp. Tyson looks on when all of a sudden Wyatt goes for a roll up.

1…

2…

Kidd rolls out of the pin as he goes for the kick in the head. Wyatt ducks underneath it as he spins around and he misses the kick. Wyatt goes as he hops up as he grabs the waist of Kidd, and Wyatt goes as he throws Wyatt over the suplex. Kidd lands right on his face. Wyatt goes and he smiles as he sees the down Kidd. Wyatt begins to strut around an a scary way. Kidd is getting up. Wyatt just hits a kick in the gut. The fans boo as Wyatt goes and he bounces off the ropes and he hits a swinging neck breaker right onto Tyson Kidd. Wyatt goes and he hooks the leg.

1…

2…

No kick out by Tyson Kidd the fans cheer as they see Kidd count out. Wyatt goes and he picks up Kidd one more time. Wyatt goes as he throws Kidd right into the turnbuckle corner. Kidd is laying there as Wyatt goes and he screams as he charges at Kidd. Kidd goes as he moves out of the way, and Kidd goes as he awaits for Wyatt to turn around. Wyatt turns around getting hit with the trademark code blue. The fans cheer as Kidd goes for the cover.

JR: This could be the win for Kidd.

1…

2…

No Wyatt kicked out. The fans boo as Kidd goes and he picks up Wyatt. Kidd sees Wyatt is loppy, and instead Kidd goes as he just hits a body slam onto Wyatt. Kidd goes as he steps back as begins to tune up the band. The fans are confused what Kidd is doing.

JR: What is Tyson Kidd doing?

Kidd goes and he is tuning up the band as Wyatt is getting up, and Kidd hits a superkick almost as good as Shawn Michaels. Kidd goes as he smiles and he goes for the cover, and the pin.

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, and the number one contender to the UWF World Heavyweight Championship, Tyson Kidd!

20130118_Tyson_Kidd_LIGHT_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Piper: What a great win for this amazing man!

JR: It was weird how he was mocking our World Heavyweight Champion in this match. The Superkick to end this match interesting

Kidd is seen celebrating as the fans cheer like crazy seeing Kidd bounce up and down and excited Kidd seems like he mouthing something but we can't be heard. Kidd goes and he exits the ring as the fans cheer like crazy seeing him win as he exits and Raw fades to somewhere else

The camera’s open up backstage, and the first shot we see is the European Championship, held by the one and only John Cena. The camera’s slowly zoom out, and we see John walking down the corridor, as the fans explode in boos.

images

John walks down the corridor, before stopping, as he quickly turns his head, noticing the legendary announcer in Howard Finkel! The fans explode in cheers, and Finkel has a huge smile on his face, as John speaks toward him.

John Cena: Hey, Finkel, what the hell are you doing here man?

Finkle has a huge smile on his face, as he responds to John’s words.

Howard Finkle: Just visiting friends, John. Hey, I see you’re still the champ – congr-…

John cuts him off, and the audience explodes in boos after that.

John Cena: Yeah, yeah, thanks old man. Do me a favor, Fink. Do your thing and announce I’m still the European Champion. You’re the best to do it so it’s only fitting you bring the beautiful noise to my ears.

The fans explode in cheers, as they haven’t heard Fink’s announcing in a while. Fink shrugs his shoulders, as he goes along with the request of the European Champion.

tve74600-19901122-1877.jpg

Howard Finkel: …and your winner, STILL European Champion – Jooooooooohn Ceeeeeeeena!

John raises the European Championship in the air, as he soaks in the words from Fink’s mouth. John pats him on the back, before speaking.

John Cena: That’s my man! John brushes by Fink, who shakes his head in annoyance. John walks off, and passes by a female worker in the back, before eyeing her. You see this sweetcakes, I’m STILL the European Champion! That’s right, me! Not that loser Christopher Daniels, ME!

John walks pass the female worker, as he checks her out for a quick second, before continuing his walk. John passes a corner, and he passes by RAW’s resident backstage interviewer, Todd Grisham, before stopping to talk to him.

John Cena: Hey Todd, I know you see this buddy, yo’ boy is still the European Champion! After all the doubt, after all the curiousness, I proved everyone wrong! My title reign’s long, but it’s JUST getting started. The champ is here and the champ is staying! You better believe that!

John releases a couple of chuckles, as he takes a quick glance at his championship, as Todd responds.

Todd Grisham: Yeah – about that, John. Don’t you think it’s a bit suspicious on how you’re still European Champion? I mean, everyone’s talking about it. Everyone’s talking about the fact how you had to, uh, low blow Daniels in order to stay champion.

A couple of chuckles are released from John’s mouth, and he rubs his chin, as he responds to Todd’s words.

John Cena: Wow, Todd, I am impressed! I mean, out of EVERYTHING we could have talked about, you asked me the most boring, stagnant and clichéd question I have ever heard in my life.

John’s intensity grows after saying those words, as it’s obvious he didn’t agree with Todd’s question. John shrugs his shoulders, as he answers nonetheless.

John Cena: But, since you brought it up, I guess I have no choice but to answer it. You’re right, you’re absolutely right. I’m not going to bullshit and lie because what you said is completely true. I did low blow Daniels. But, for the reasons no one has brought up! Everyone’s saying I cost Daniels the match because I was – scared. I see the look on your face, Todd, I know right. ME scared? Impossible. I have faced men bigger, worse, and more dangerous than Daniels. He was hungry, I’ll tell you that. It doesn’t take a genius to tell he was hungry. He barely gets opportunities like this so when he does? You know he’s going to go all out to make the best of it. He was throwing everything at me. He was doing everything in his power to separate me and my baby but it just… wasn’t… enough. He wasn’t going to get the job done, so I did him a favor. He was starting to embarrass himself, because he was throwing everything at me and I wasn’t staying down so I ended it before he ended his own career. Simple as that.

The fans doesn’t take too lightly to this, and John nods his head, as he continues.

John Cena: Secondly, this kid would’ve been famous if he won! Now, I’m sure everyone wants to be famous, like me, but he would’ve been famous for all the wrong reasons. If he somehow defeated me, he would’ve been the most hated name on the roster. No one and I mean no one wants to see this championship reign end. No one wants to see the almighty and iconic championship reign end. No one wants to see me lose the holy grail of this business, and if Daniels was the reason behind it, no one will cheer for him. No one will even boo him. He’ll just be stared at in disgust. I mean, everyone here in the arena agrees with me!

The audience explodes in boos, and John scratches the back of his head, as he continues.

John Cena: Y’see, they’re booing Daniels, but that’s not important. What’s important is I’m still champion, and no one will change that.

John has a huge arrogant smirk across his face, as he rubs his European Championship, before kissing the front. Todd sees this, and a crooked smirk appears on his face, before speaking.

Todd Grisham: Maybe Christopher Daniels couldn’t get the job done, but what about Daniel Bryan. In fact, what about them both?

John Cena: What the hell are you talking about?

Todd is stunned, as he was sure John knew, before explaining his recent words.

Todd Grisham: Not too long ago, Randy Orton announced some huge matches for our next pay per view, Starrcade. One of the matches is for the European Championship, and it’s a Triple Threat match involving you, Daniel Bryan, and Christopher Daniels.

John releases a couple of chuckles, as he eyes Todd, seeing if he’ll laugh as he thinks what he just said was a joke.

John Cena: You got jokes, Todd. Stop lying… you’re lying right? Todd shakes his head no, as John is completely stunned, and turns his head before ending the conversation. No comment.

John walks off, completely emotionless, but inside, most likely pissed off. The camera’s slowly fade to black.

----------------------------
image.png

----------------------------
fiche.jpg

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and gentleman standing right beside me is one half of the Dudley Boyz, who are now the #1 Contenders for the Tag Team Championship at Starrcade and-

Bubba Ray grabs Borash by his shirt and appears to be pissed off from hearing the news.

JB%20and%20Bully%20Ray.jpg

Bubba Ray: What?!

Borash: Didn't you hear the news that you and Reverend D'Von were taking on Batista for the UWF Tag Team Championship?

Bubba Ray: No I didn't Jeremy, if I had then things would've ended differently, namly you wouldn't be gettin' a fist to da face in a little bit. Why da hell would the RAW GM's want me and D'Von to pair up against Batista? Everyone at the back knows that I have no interest in teamin' up with mah brother, and D'Von sure as hell knows that we ain't on talkin' terms right now. If you wanna see a New Yorker lose his cool Jeremy, then stick around pal 'cuz I'm gonna friggin flip out in 'bout two seconds right now. And if yeh don't get outta mah face then guess what, yer gonna feel my rage.

Borash: But I can't escape Bubba... you have your hands grabbing my shirt.

Bubba releases Borash, then calms himself down and looks into the camera. Borash places the mic in front of Bubba Ray.

Bubba Ray: Alright let's make this VERY clear. I know that Batista is goin' on backstage on how he can defend the tag team titles by himself 'cuz he's huge and blah blah blah, but I figured if Batista can go into the tag team title match by himself, then who's ta say that I can't? The answer is simple Jeremy: No one! If Batista can be a sole UWF Tag Team Champion, then so can Bubba Ray. D'Von, if you're watchin' this crap then don't take this personally, but I don't need God on mah side and I sure as hell don't need you in mah way when I'm taking Batista at Starrcade. I can do this by myself, I don't need yeh gettin' in mah way! You wanna testify D'Von, then testify the words that are comin' outta mah mouth. I. Don't. Need. YOU! Now back off Borash, I'm growing very tired off all of this crap that's goin' around here.

Bubba goes away from Jeremy Borash, Borash looking at the camera then shurgs to the audience. The camera then is shown at the lockeroom where Reverend D'Von is seen watching the whole interview with Spike Dudley. Spike is looking worried as D'Von pats him on the head and is laughing.

Reverend D'Von: Soon my brother soon. Your ignorance can only get you so far. One of these days you will understand the true meaning of family, and only then will the sinners perish when the Dudleyz Boyzwill finally reunite. Oh my brother, testify! Hahahaha!

Spike Dudley is smiling with Reverend D'Von Dudley as the camera goes to somewhere else.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall!

ReverendDVonentrance_zps05f4474b.gif

Roberts: Introducing first, from New York City, weighing at 280 pounds, he is the Saviour of UWF... REVEREND D'VON!

SteveBordenentrancegif_zps4addf83b.gif

Roberts: And introducing his opponent, from Venice Beach, California; weighing in at 250 pounds, he is The Icon and the current UWF Global Champion... STEVE BORDEN!

dvon_zps543fa4a6.png
vs
Borden_zps84375c98.png

Steve goes as he locks in with D-Von. D-Von goes and he manages to get behind Sting, and just trips him down on the mat. D-von does an amateur spin around Steve’s body, and he gets off of Steve and D-Von is looking at Steve clapping as the fans give a mix reaction to his taunt. As Steve gets up and he kicks the gut of D-Von. Steve grabbed the arm of D-Von and he spins it around as he elbows the head of D-Von and hits a white Russian leg sweep, and Steve goes as he hits quick cover onto D-Von.

1…

No D-Von kicks out. Steve goes as he grabs D-Von, and he hits another short elbow. Steve goes as he Irish whips D-Von, and D-Von bounces off the ropes, but D-Von goes and he hits a flying clothesline. Steve gets up quick and he gets hit with a swift clothesline, Steve gets up again only to get hit by a powerslam by D-Von. D-Von goes as he screams: “Testifyâ€, and D-Von drops an elbow right onto Steve. D-Von goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No Borden kicks out.

JR: These two men are looking to get themselves going after having a week off in action.

Piper: One thing we can’t discredit though Jim is how smart Steve has become since this transformation.

Steve goes as he gets up from the pin, and D-Von just nails some punches at him. This causes Steve to wobble a bit as he bounces off the ropes and he hits a nice knee to the gut of D-Von causing D-Von to stagger a bit. Steve grabs the head of D-Von and hits a huge DDT onto him. Steve goes as he gets on top of D-Von as he looks like he is raking the eyes. The fans boo as the referee is telling him to get off of him. Steve gets off of him as he tries to act a little bit innocent. Steve goes and he grabs the head of D-Von, and he is trying to hit the head of D-Von onto the turnbuckle. D-Von though blocks it, D-Von goes and he hits Steve with the elbow into the gut. Steve lets go of the hold as D-Von heads to the second turnbuckle. D-Von goes as Steve is recovering and D-Von goes as he hits a flying clothesline from the second rope. D-Von goes and connects as Steve falls down. D-Von goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Steve kicks out. D-Von can’t believe it. D-Von goes and he picks up the down Borden, and he just hits a quick atomic drop. D-Von goes and he bounces off the ropes, but Steve moves out of the way. D-Von bounces off the ropes and Steve catches his legs sending D-Von crashing down. Steve goes and he locks him in the newly revised Steve Borden Deathlock.

JR: The deathlock is locked in. this could be it for D-Von.

Steve has the deathlock right in as D-Von is writhing in pain. Steve just sits there as D-Von is trying to crawl to the ropes. The fans are trying to support D-Von on as he is crawling to the roipes. Steve realizes that D-Von is close to the ropes, as he lets go of the hold, and he is trying to grab the legs, but D-Von goes as he kicks Steve right in the face. D-Von goes and he kicks off Steve, but it turns out the referee is standing right behind Steve and he gets kicked right into the referee the fans boo as the referee is down as both men are down.

JR: Damn it the referee got taken out of this match

Piper: This is good for Steve JR!

Steve is down, and so is D-Von and the referee. As D-Von is getting up and so is Sting D-Von goes as he hits a thrust spinebuster onto Steve the fans cheer as D-Von looks around excited. D-Von goes as he goes to the top turnbuckle. The fans cheer like crazy as D-Von is on the top turnbuckle. All of a sudden a shower off boos hit the arena as Matthew Bloom goes and he pushes D-Von off of the top turnbuckle. The fans begin to boo as Bloom goes as he smiles seeing this. Bloom gets in the ring as the referee down as he is measuring D-Von to get back up, when all of a sudden fans begin to cheer as Bubba Ray Dudley is seen running down the ramp, and rolling into the ring. The fans cheer as Bubba goes and he locks a full nelson in an unexpecting Bloom. Bubba goes as he hits a Bubba Cutter right onto Bloom sending him outside of the ring.

Piper: Oh come on this isn’t fair!

JR: Are you kidding me Piper?

Bubba Ray helps D-Von up as the two brothers look at each other. They pound it. The fans begin to gfive a mix reaction for the Dudley boys, and they look to measure Steve up for the 3D all of a sudden the fans begin to stir again as Batista goes and he enters the ring as he just spears the living hell of Bubba Ray Dudley. D-Von turns around and sees this as Batista taunts at Bubba Ray and Batista turns around to get hit by a thrust spinebuster by D-Von, but all of a sudden as D-Von celebrates taking out Batista. Steve Borden from behind grabs the head of D-Von and hits a Steve Borden Deathdrop. Steve goes as he shakes the referee who is coming too and the he hooks the leg.

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, The Global Champion, Steve Borden!!!

borden.JPG

Steve Borden gets his belt handed to him, as he tells Bloom to come on as they leave the ring. All of a sudden Batista gets back up. Batista goes and he grabs D-Von Dudley, and he just hits a vicious Powerbomb onto D-Von Dudley. Batista goes as he says: "No one is better then me"

Jim Ross: Damn it Batista just cost D-Von the match.

Piper: He is leaving his mark on his so called challengers!

Jim Ross: Still it isn't right, he has no right to come ruin this match

Batista goes as he is posing as his music blares in the background as the fans boo and we move on to the next segment

After all of the action has taken place, we head backstage to where an unknown cameraman is waiting by to interview one of RAW's newest signings.

20110519_SD_christian_backstage.jpg

Interviewer: Christian, tonight you go one on one with World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels. How are you feeling heading into this huge match up?

Christian: How am I feeling? You know, that's a funny question. When I was told about the match, I was excited. How often do you get to go one on one with the World Heavyweight Champion in your debut? I was raring to go and show the entire world that I deserve One....More...Match for that World Heavyweight Championship.

Christian: But then Shawn Michaels had to ruin it. Shawn Michaels had to run off at the mouth as if I'm not a form of a threat. Shawn Michaels has this notion that just because he lucked into that World Heavyweight Championship that he is greatest thing in the UWF today. Well, I'm here to prove him wrong. Tonight, I'm going to go out to that ring and I'm going to knock Shawn Michaels down a few notches. Tonight, I'm going to show Shawn Michaels why they call me the Instant Classic.

Christian: Shawn, I'm not worried about Sweet Chin Music. But you need to worry about me flipping the switch and showing the entire world what my peeps already know, that Christian is "the man".

Christian smirks before walking off and the scene soon cuts to the ring.

JR: Well folks it is at last time, time for the big time main event only possible here on Monday Night, as tonight the UWF World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels is about to do battle with the rejuvenated Christian. And folks this show should both stop the show and be an instant classic.

Piper: Nice puns JR. Hopefully it lives up to that assessment JR.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is your main event of the evening.

[video=youtube;z4WRWA4z1uw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z4WRWA4z1uw[/video]

Christian-Entrance_zpsa8b63e19.gif

Justin Roberts:
Introducing first, from Toronto Ontario Canada, weighing 212 lbs, the Instant Classic, Christian!

JR: Christian looks to be in high spirits and having talked to him myself earlier today he is excited to be making his debut here tonight against the World Champion himself.

Piper: Randy Orton has given Christian Cage an opportunity of a lifetime. But Christian here in UWF has never ever taken the opportunities he'd been given.

[video=youtube;Shzy-3fGkTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Shzy-3fGkTI[/video]

hbk_zps5891a2aa.gif

Justin Roberts:
And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Ric Flair, from San Antonio Texas, he is the UWF World Heavyweight Champion: Shawn Michaels.

JR: And here comes Shawn Michaels, who will be in his first match since becoming the World Champion and will be looking forward to defending his belt December 21st at Starrcade, against Tyson Kidd.

Piper: Well old Shawn here has surprisingly teamed up with Ric Flair in an odd turn of events. And folks I wonder if Flair will be helpful or a hindrance.

Christian_zpsac14c1fd.png
Vs.
ShawnWorld_zps8102d9b8.png

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Christian and HBK circle each other in the ring waiting for an opening until finally Captain Charisma decides to take a shot at HBK, and Christian decides to throw a right hand, but the experience of the Heartbreak Kid makes it easily avoidable. Christian finds himself off balance and turns only to be dropped to the mat with a hard knife edge chop. HBK drops on top of Christian right away for the first cover of the match up.

1…

2…

Christian gets a shoulder up.

Christian gets back to his feet quickly but HBK at the encouraging of Flair immediately throws Christian into a headlock. But before he can lock in the headlock, Christian places him off of the ropes and HBK goes shooting away. Christian charges the World Champion but HBK manages to get his shoulder and knock Christian down to the mat. HBK hits the ropes but Christian rolls onto his stomach forcing HBK to leap over, coming back Christian leap frogs over top of the Showstopper. Christian looks as though he is going to hit a dropkick, but he hesitates and is lost as HBK stops himself and drops Christian to the ground with a hard knife edge chop. The World Champion goes for the cover for a second time at the urging of Flair.

1…

2…

Christian kicks out again!

JR:
And the Heartbreak Kid staying one step ahead of Christian and keeping the pressure on, a very smart move by the veteran and multi-time World Champion.

Michaels waits for Christian to get to his feet and performs a headlock takedown. Clearly this is not how Christian envisioned this match going in the early going. Christian forgets a moment where he is and that his shoulders are on the mat, but the official sees it and begins the count.

1…

Christian manages to pull his shoulder up in time but the headlock is still applied. The official begins to watch Christian’s shoulder’s closely as the crowd begins battling over HBK and Christian chants. Christian eventually manages to get to his feet and using the strength he can muster lifts HBK up as if he is going to back body slam, until the World Champion is able to counter into another headlock takedown. Christian is careful not to let his shoulders hit the mat.

Piper:
Man Christian isn’t going to fare so well if he doesn’t get off his back.

JR:
Shawn Michaels is in control of the match, showing why he is the World Heavyweight Champion by remaining in firm control of the match.

Christian again manages to power himself to his feet in spite of HBK’s efforts. Once up to a vertical basis Christian grabs HBK and just throws him down to the mat by his long hair. Christian grabs his neck having it finally been free. HBK gets up and Christian drives his boot right into Shawn’s gut before nailing Shawn in the side of the head with a big right hand and a kick to the spine for extra luck. Christian looks a little upset at the fact HBK has been dominating him in the early going. He grabs HBK and tosses him into the corner before driving a hard knife edge chop into the chest of HBK. Christian smiles as he is about to do it again but before he does HBK grabs him and with a fiery passion switches places with the Showstopper. Christian is stunned allowing HBK to unload big right hands on his opponent. HBK pauses a moment as Flair is telling him something, a big mistake, as Christian has recovered enough to charge out of the corner and drop HBK to the mat with a clothesline.

JR:
Good grief, the impact of that clothesline! I think Christian may have just taken the World Champion’s head off.

Piper:
I think months of being considered enhancement talent has caused Christian to have a real mean streak and I’m loving it JR.

Christian stands up and has an angry look in his eyes as he sees HBK sit up and Christian kicks Michaels hard in the back. HBK falls right back on the mat and Christian wastes no time keeping his advantage by stomping on every one of HBK’s joints he can find. Christian finishes it up by dropping a knee right into HBK’s head. Christian now makes the cover on HBK.

1…

2…

HBK kicks out.

Flair doesn’t look too happy as Christian has finally wrestled the momentum away from the World Champion. He picks HBK up a little more confident than he was in the early going and sends HBK shooting off of the ropes. HBK comes sailing back and Christian can’t believe it as HBK plants him to the mat with the Lou Thesz Press. The crowd pop as HBK throws big right hands into his opponent’s skull. Michaels gets off and Christian waits for him to get to his feet before driving another knife edge chop into Christian’s chest. HBK attempts another headlock, but Christian isn’t going to let that happen again. He throws HBK off and into the ropes and HBK comes back towards him, but Christian gets an elbow up and it knocks HBK loopy. HBK is on his knees now and goes to grab the ropes but Christian kicks him in the ribs. HBK falls onto his back and using the ropes Christian falls on HBK’s face with a knee. Christian isn’t done however as he picks up HBK and throws him head first into the corner of the ring. Christian nails HBK with a hard jab right to the gut that knocks the wind out of the world champion.

Piper:
Christian is showing a real aggressive side here tonight impresses the hell out of me.

JR:
This is certainly not the Christian we have seen in recent weeks and HBK is finding out the hard way.

Christian grabs HBK and brings him to the center of the ring and sends him shooting off of the ropes, but HBK has some fight left in him and counters. Christian manages to springboard off of the ropes and come back into the center of the ring landing on top of HBK with a cross body. The crowd is impressed by Christian who stands up holding his insides but feeling it now. Christian slaps his chest ready to take the match to the next level. He heads to the corner and waits for Shawn who eventually does get to his feet. When he does Christian lunges and connects with a bone jarring spear that looks like it breaks Shawn in half. The crowd are on their feet as Christian is moments away from pulling out the upset.

1…

3… NO!

The World Champion gets the shoulder up and Ric Flair is throwing his suit coat in frustration in response.

JR:
And the World Champion manages to get a shoulder up, pausing the upset at least for the moment.

Piper:
Wow I love watching Ric Flair at ring side. You never know when he is going to drop dead because he’s turning purple right in front of us.

Christian sits up holding his head in shock as he really thought he had the match there but he did not. Christian slams his hands into the mat before getting to his feet and beginning to slap his chest really calling for the finish here. Christian turns and waits for HBK to get to his feet.

Piper:
Christian is going to flip the switch folks and pull out a major upset.

Christian begins stalking the World Champion wanting to end the match here and now. He gets impatient and grabs him and spins him looking to nail the Unprettier, but his impatience costs him as Michaels shoves Christian hard off of him. Christian goes colliding into the corner hard, knocking the wind out of him. He comes back out to the center of the ring and the Champion is waiting for him. HBK grabs Christian and connects with his groin in a reverse atomic drop. The crowd explode onto their feet as HBK nails Christian with another knife edge chop that sends him crashing to the mat. Christian shoots up and the World Champion digs deep into his reserves and drops his opponent with a scoop slam. Michaels holds himself up using the ropes catching his breath for a moment, but only for a moment as Flair is shouting for the Showstopper to get to the top rope. Shawn needs no real prodding however as that is what he intended to do all along and begins the climb up the turnbuckle.

Piper: God I hate this move. Shawn has to do this every single time he’s in a match it gets so boring to watch. It’s a freaking elbow drop!

JR:
Says the guy who loves moves such as the five knuckle shuffle and People’s Elbow!

Piper:
The difference JR, is that those moves are done by professionals.

Shawn reaches the top rope and throws his arm up to the heavens in homage to his God. Shawn then leaps off the top rope and connects with an elbow right into the heart of the Instant Classic. Shawn gets up almost immediately and is fired up, shaking his arms, as his intensity rises. The Showstopper knows full well that the end is here, and it is time to put Christian away. HBK heads over to the corner and begins tuning up the band. Stomp, stomp, stomp.

JR:
And listen to this crowd folks. Shawn Michaels is tuning up the band ready to deliver some sweet chin music!

Shawn stomps again, and as he does he suddenly collapses! The crowd don’t know what just happened as HBK hits the mat and begins holding his leg letting out sounds of agony from his mouth. He rolls on the mat as Flair goes over to check on him and after a moment of looking at Shawn he calls for the ring side doctor to get over here and check on the World Champion.

Piper:
Hahahaha. Did Shawn Michaels just pull a Derrick Rose?

JR:
Why are you laughing Hot Rod? How dare you make a joke like that, this is a man’s livelihood we are talking about here.

Christian is now up in the ring and sees the doctor and Flair checking out HBK’s leg. The Instant Classic decides to back off and wait in the corner until he hears what the doctor has to say. Real sympathy in his eyes. The doctor can be heard asking Shawn “Where does it hurt?†While Flair tries his best to keep the Champion calm.

JR:
This is a scary moment folks, as the Worlds Heavyweight Champion is looking to be seriously injured here.

Piper:
Serves him right JR. A man his age shouldn’t be still wrestling in the ring, if they were meant to, I’d still be doing it!

“Alright Shawn, I’m going to call this match, there is no way I can let you continue.†The doctor tells him before calling over the official. But before the official can receive word from the doctor, HBK grabs him by the shirt. “No! No way! Ric, help me up!†The doctor tries to reason with the Champion, but Michaels is not going to have the match end this way. With the help of Flair, Michaels pulls himself back to a vertical basis. He can barely put any pressure on his leg, but that doesn’t stop him from motioning for Christian to bring it. Christian looks at HBK with a look of disbelief on his face.

Piper:
This Shawn Michaels, I swear he has a freaking death wish.

JR:
You have to give the Worlds Champion credit, he has the heart and the will to never give up, but I think this is borderline dumb. Who knows by keeping this going how much damage can be done?

“No way. I’m not going to hit a cripple. Get yourself some help Michaels.†Christian tells the World Champion as Michaels hops towards him. Christian doesn’t want to be responsible for putting Michaels on the shelf. HBK won’t take any of Christian’s sympathy however, wanting the match to end in a clear winner. That is why Shawn slaps Christian across the face, causing a loud oooh from the crowd.

Piper:
Yep I was right, he does have a death wish!

Christian turns, “Fine!†before kicking Shawn right in the leg. HBK falls to a knee and Christian has no trouble from there grabbing the World Champion and hitting the Killswitch! Christian looks pissed as he covers the Champion.

1…

2…

3…

Christian_RAW_16th.jpg

Here is your winner: The Instant Classic, Christian!

JR:
Well I’ll tell you something, when Christian thought he would get a victory over the World Champion, I don’t think he believed it would be this way.

Piper:
I don’t get why Christian would care JR. Let’s be honest Christian just defeated the World Heavyweight Champion in his return to action. How many people can say that? Bum leg and all.

Christian sits up and immediately rolls out of the ring so the doctor and now more medical staff can come to take a look at Michaels. Christian throws his arm up high in the air celebrating his victory, before he begins making his way to the back.

JR:
And now you have to wonder, what does this mean for Starrcade. What does this mean for Tyson Kidd’s World Heavyweight Championship match?

Piper:
I think it means Tyson Kidd could be our next World Champion. And who knows he might not even have to face anyone to become it, if this injury is serious.

JR:
Well ladies and gentlemen we will let you know on UWF.com the status of the World Champion when we know, but for Raw tonight this is JR and Hot Rod saying good night.

Raw goes off the air with doctors and medical personnel attending to Michaels in the ring.

End of Show

Promos: TTers
Wyatt/Kidd, Kane/Styles, Sting/Dvon: Chase
Everything else: SBS

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Presents the SBS Birthday 12/2/13 RAW

- Damn thought D-Bry had that won but then I see Cena distracted him and it all makes sense. Good win for Sandow though!

- Great Hogan promo!

- DiBiase/Christian at Starrcade?! :mark:

- Damn Coldhands Kane is epic, beating a former champ in AJ Styles. Nice one!

- AJ off to Smackdown, well that'll be interesting.

- Good win for Ambrose over Sheamus there.

- Very good Daniels' promo, I am glad RRS has kept him for a long time and should be motivated for Starrcade.

- Nice short promo from Bryan, straight to the point and sells the PPV.

- Kidd wins in no time, well done CliqueClacks!

- Holy fuck, I am in love with Blizzard's Cena more than ever!

- I enjoy the pairing of D'Von/Bubba. It's different than what I am used to.

- Great victory for Daddy Dres!

- What a victory for Christian, best thread I've read in a while!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Another good edition of RAW.

I really enjoyed Styles/Kane and Wyatt/Kidd. Congrats to Clique on earning the number one contendership; you and Shawn should be a good match. Blizzard delivers another good promo, nothing new there. That triple threat should be a fun read.

AK and I at Starrcade huh? Time to make Christian a star. Isn't that right buddy?

That main event...leaves a lot of room for speculation. Was it a storyline? Is Shawn taking some time off? What's going to happen with the title? It'll be interesting to see how everything unfolds

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Cena keeps calling Daniels a kid, I doubt Daniels approves of that.

Overall fantastic show. That Cena promo was great, same goes for the short Daniel Bryan promo. I honestly love it, the short promos can sometimes hold the most power, or at least say the most. We're going to have a fun time at Starrcade boys.

Sheamus/Ambrose was fun to read, I hope both guys see each other again!

Hogan with a very good promo, loved it man! All the promo's delivered on this show, no doubt about it.

Sandow/Bryan to open the show was a great choice, I really love it when Sandow and Bryan meet.

Steve Borden vs D'Von was also very fun to read, I enjoy the TT's both guys pop out when they have a match against each other, this was no different.

Dat main event though. Christian getting the win over HBK has me fully invested in the character once more. Looks like Christian is going to be back where he belongs.

Also, TYSON KIDD VS SHAWN MICHAELS AT STARRCADE! I'm super excited for that one! The match between Kidd and Wyatt was very fun to read, and I honestly can't wait to see what's in store for Wyatt after this.

Aniking

Reaction score

AK and I at Starrcade huh? Time to make Christian a star. Isn't that right buddy?

Haha come on mate, we all know who kept Christian from the top when I had him... and his name didn't start with an 'A' that's for sure :thumbs:

Enjoyable show as per usual Raw team! Looking forward to seeing that Michaels/Kidd thread when it gets going. CliqueClacks does an awesome job with Kidd and I enjoyed reading his TTs when I faced him alongside Chase. I'm not surprised to see him in the final at all.

Some great promos this week, not to mention that Bryan one. For whatever reason I lost my shit when Bryan's face appeared and I have no idea why. Just found the image funny. Also I can't believe Kaitlyn's engaged now. I'm devastated and agree that her fiance can get fucked.

But anyway, looking forward for what's in store next week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SBS! :birthday:

Status
Not open for further replies.