UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Good go home show. Worth the wait.

A lot of promos again, but not nearly as many as last week which a good thing. No noticeable pacing issuers except for going directly from the contract signing to Stacy with no real Segway. Minor thing though.

Big wins for Soccerboy and Rey. Both picking up major momentum.

Love the Kane development that's been going on so far. Blowing up a guys car is a bit much, but you know, his father did get kidnapped so I guess I understand.

Main Event was a rough read considering Hogan's name was in place of Sheamus' a lot but managed to get through it. Interesting twist at the end, I guess we'll see where it leads

SBS

Reaction score
UWFRawnewbanner.png

UWF Monday Night Raw January 6th 2013 Preview

2013 and Starrcade are in the books for another year as UWF begins the New year with the hopes 2014 will be even better than 2013. And with the beginning of the New Year means it is the best time of the Year as it is the beginning of Wrestlemania season as the Royal Rumble is just a few short weeks away. While it might be a new year however rivalries are sure too still linger as the Global Championship changed hands twice and we have a surprise new Champion. Meanwhile controversy surrounded the UWF World Heavyweight Championship match where COO Triple H is said to be opening up the New Year of Raw in regards to that Championship belt held by his friend Shawn Michaels. All of this and much more only on Monday Nights....

Match 1

DrewMc_zps3a184261.png
vs.
Test_zps5c98ca09.png

Drew McIntyre vs. Test

In our first contest of the evening Drew McIntyre will take on the former UWF Television Champion Test. Last time on Raw it was Drew who picked up a huge triple threat victory over Test and now once again jobless Miz. This week Test looks for retribution by starting out his 2014 strong as opposed to his dismal 2014. With bragging rights on the line will the Chosen One or Stacy Kiebler's boy win out.

Match 2

Batiista_zps364f8f06.png
Vs.
JC_zpsb07f6e98.png

Batista v. John Cena

Both John Cena and Batista went into the last event of 2013 Champions and both men failed to walk away with their gold let alone show up prior to the event. The POTUF and COO have both warned them about the consequences of not showing up for this match, and while these two men know each other well, it may be the opportunity to get right back into the title picture.

Match 3

IMEUROPEAN_zps2cb01e70.png
Vs.
Wyatt_zps36694c59.png
&
Sandow_zps44b247e2.png

UWF European Champions Christopher Daniel and Daniel Bryan v. Bray Wyatt and Damien Sandow

In our third match of the night the Co-Champions of the European continent must team up together against two of Daniel Bryan's oldest rivals in the former team of Y.E.S. Wyatt and Sandow both have a bone to pick with Daniel Bryan and Daniels is sure to be ready to prove he's the true Champion. Can the master of the Y.E.S. lock walk away with the victory for his team?

Match 4

Rollilns_zps1fdbc88c.png
Reigns_zps7b84aa27.png
Vs.
wadeBarret_zps962a9652.png
Finlay_zps6318fefd.png

Shield v. Barrett and Finley

The Shield made an impact at Starrcade by interfering in the Ambrose/Jericho match. While no one is sure why or how the Shield will be in tag action against the debuting Europeans who love to fight. This match is sure to be hard hitting and fast and furious to say the least.

Match 5

Mysterio_zpsa90aaba9.png
Vs.
DeanAmb_zpsde1c3385.png

Rey Mysterio v. Dean Ambrose

In our fifth match Dean Ambrose and Rey Mysterio do battle as Rey makes his return to the ring as a hero and with LAX in toe Dean Ambrose will be outnumbered at ringside, or will he???

Main Event

Christian_zpsac14c1fd.png
Kane_zps342a77e1.png
Vs.
TedDibs_zpse4524ea3.png
EGlobal_zps8eb2e1a5.png

Christian and Kane v. Ted Dibiase and Eddie Guerrero

In our main event of the evening the new UWF Global Champion will be in action as he teams with Ted Dibiase who performed a major upset at Starrcade albeit by dirty tactics. Their opponents will be the only 2 time Global Champion Kane and the man Dibiase barely managed to beat at Starrcade Christian. With both feuds escalating at Starrcade, you better believe this match is going to be a slobberknocker!

We Will hear from:

HBK: The Champion retained his World Title despite the crazy circumstances surrounding the finish. HBK is a face but found himself the heel at Starrcade, his thoughts on the match, Kidd, and still being the World Champ.

Tyson Kidd: Kidd feels royally screwed after the events of Starrcade and who could blame him. But Kidd and his wife are sure to have something to say about it, as you can expect them to have words regarding Shawn and the World Title come Raw.

Daniel Bryan and Christopher Daniels: Both men walked away the European Champion thanks to Stephanie McMahon and have been asked to give their thoughts on sharing the belt for the first time in UWF history.

Eddie G: Guerrero shocked the World when he cashed in his MITB to become the Global Champion at Starrcade. Why he chose Starrcade, why he decided on Raw, and what the future holds for Latino Heat.

Kane: The former Global Champion had a very bitter sweet night at Starrcade. On the one hand he was reunited with his father and put Steve Borden into the Casket, only to be cashed in on moments later. How the Big Red Machine feels about that and what he plans to do to the man who lies, cheats, and steals .

Damien Sandow: The man was not on the Starrcade card and made gripes about why he should have been. Sandow is said to be looking forward to the Royal Rumble and wants to tell the world why he is going to win it!

Hulk Hogan: Hogan managed to somehow survive Sheamus and retain the Transatlantic Championship. Hulkamaniacs around the world rejoiced, but now with the Royal Rumble coming up Hogan is going to disscuss his title defense and the next steps he needs to take to win the Rumble and Headline Wrestlemania.

Sheamus: Sheamus fought valiently and came up just short of becoming the Transatlantic Champion. The Great White however isn't unabashed as he is now looking towards the Royal Rumble and setting his targets on headlining Wrestlemania.

Anyone else who wants to enter a promo may...

Reactions: CliqueClacks

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
I'm so happy there's a preview! I didn't know what to do with myself during this break haha. Good stuff, SBS, do I have all the freedom in the World to do this promo or are you going to PM me specifics?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Who plays Barrett and Finlay?

Looking forward to my match!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Apologies to Bumout if my Rey is rusty, but going up against you again will be helluva a good time.

Overall love this card, lot of high profile matches, especially before the rumble. The main event should be killer, as well as Shield vs Celtic Barrage (I believe that's the name)

Reactions: Clydefrog

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
i'm looking forward to this card looks very good! Chase lets hope your rey is good ;)

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
i'm looking forward to this card looks very good! Chase lets hope your rey is good ;)
Ha its a bit different then most Rey's. It is more like you have to be here when I played him. I won a world title with him so he must be pretty decent.

Reactions: Clydefrog

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Apologies to Bumout if my Rey is rusty, but going up against you again will be helluva a good time.

Overall love this card, lot of high profile matches, especially before the rumble. The main event should be killer, as well as Shield vs Celtic Barrage (I believe that's the name)

Belfast Barrage, although Celtic Barrage isn't a bad name.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

I'm finally off tomorrow so hopefully I'll have a reply then but if not definitely Sunday. Always a good time TTing with you Chase.

SBS

Reaction score
UWFRawnewbanner.png

The pyro spews through out the arena as the fans cheer like crazy as they are cheering. Signs are shown through out the arena, and The fans are excited. We take you the legendary commentary crew of Jim Ross and Roddy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR: Ladies and gentleman Happy 2014 from UWF and we are kicking off this New Year in style with Monday Night Raw and folks tonight we have a huge card in store to show everyone that UWF in 2014 will surpass everything else in its two year existence.

Piper: That's right JR! Tonight we kick off 2014 with a main event showcasing some of the greatest names in UWF history. Christian, Kane, Dibiase, and the New UWF Global Champion and Raw superstar Eddie Guerrero. That match is going to be a match with alot of grudges on the line.

JR: That's right Hot Rod, and with Starrcade coming to an end we were left with several questions one of which was the question of Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and Dean Ambrose. Ambrose defeated Jericho with the help of the Shield but the question remains is Dean Ambrose with them or against them.

Piper: I bet you Andr... I mean the Shield are hoping Ambrose joins because then they immediately become relevant again JR!

JR: And lastly Hot Rod let's not forget about the controversy surrounding the UWF World Heavyweight Championship. Tonight Triple H is going to address those circumstances and that is going to happen right now.

The crowd goes absolutely nuts as the Music of the COO Triple H plays throughout the PA system and out comes the Game all business like. He is dressed in a thousand dollar suit and the fans are going wild as he makes his way into the ring. He steps in and immediately calls for a mic.

Piper: Old Hunter looks like someone pissed in his wheaties JR! This doesn't bode well for Stephanie McMahon and Randy Orton.

HHHSD3.jpg

HHH: Before I get started their are two people I need to come down to this ring. You know who you are so get your asses out here now!

The crowd pop as Triple H is in a foul mood indeed. Those cheers get louder when...

The crowd begin to boo loudly as Stephanie McMahon and Wife to Triple H comes out from the back. She doesn't seem at all scared or worried as she has complete faith in her hubby. She steps into the ring and goes to kiss Hunter, but Hunter moves away from her and towards the other side of the ring. The crowd responds with cheers as Hunter begins waiting for the second person to get down here.

The crowd explode into cheers as Randy Orton comes out from the back. The former UWF Champion makes his way down to the ring, where Stephanie seemed at ease Orton does not look at all happy. He looks ready to pounce in fact, as he steps into the ring and is handed a mic by one of the technicians at ringside. The crowd love Orton as his music dies down and both he and Stephanie wait for Triple H to speak.

JR: Orton and Stephanie have been at each other's throats since August Hot Rod, they were supposed to settle things once and for all at Survivor Series but that never happened. The question now becomes what is going to settle this feud once and for all.

HHH33.jpg

Triple H: I cannot even begin to describe how disappointed I am in the both of you. Let's be honest, the both of you have spent more time trying to one up each other than you have actually running the greatest brand in UWF history. I'm half tempted to fire both of you, but that wouldn't be best for business. Besides Randy, when my wife isn't around you do a bang up job, you have had alot of success around here, and the roster seems to like you. While Stephanie, the locker room hates your guts. They hate you so badly even your precious corporation couldn't wait to dump your ass. But don't worry hon, I still love you. And its because of that love that I'm hereby announcing you are no longer the General Manager of Monday Night Raw!

The crowd massively pop at the announcement that Stephanie no longer has any power on Raw whatsoever. Orton smirks realizing he is the sole General Manager of Raw. Stephanie has turned white unable to believe what HHH has just told her.

Triple H: Let's be honest Steph, what you tried to pull at Starrcade was an absolute joke. It was garbage, and as a whole it made the most prestigious championship in the history of UWF look like a 3rd tier joke. I will not have someone in control of the World Heavyweight Championship who doesn't respect that belt. I won't have someone in charge of Raw who uses their power to pick on those underneath her. Which is why I am out here to address the World Heavyweight Championship, specifically the match that is going to take place at the 2014 Royal Rumble.

JR: Oh boy, looks like we're going to find out who is going to face Shawn Michaels at the Royal Rumble!

Piper: I can't believe Triple H chose his best friend over his wife. I bet he isn't going to be getting laid anytime soon!

Triple H: In the interest of fairness and what is best for business. I'm going to allow Tyson Kidd a rematch, it was not his actions which caused the match to be essentially thrown out. So at the Royal Rumble it is going to be Shawn Michaels defending the World Heavyweight Championship against Tyson Kidd. And I've decided since I don't trust any official in this place to not be paid off or coerced in some way shape or form, the match is going to have a special guest referee. And that referee is going to be ME!

The crowd pops at the announcement of Triple H donning the striped shirt in order to call the World Championship match at the Royal Rumble. Orton nods his head he appears to be in agreement with Hunter on this one.

Triple H: Now for the reason why you haven't been fired yet, Steph. You get a pass from the shovel and it isn't because I couldn't bear to see the mother of my children jobless. No the reason why is there has been a complication that has come to my attention and I need some help in solving it.

The crowd are confused by what Hunter is talking about, but Stephanie jumps at the chance whatever it is to keep her job.

Triple H: At Starrcade, Smackdown successfully unified their two World Championships into one belt. Now originally I wanted to unify the World Heavyweight and the Global Championship at the Royal Rumble in time for Mania season, but unfortunately the man who created the Global Championship, he was a lawyer. And while he may have arguably been insane, he knew what he was doing. When the Global Championship was formed it was never considered to be the property of UWF, but the property of one Joesph Park. Which means the UWF doesn't have the authority to make a unifying Championship match. Hell the belt isn't even legally a part of UWF Raw. Randy, you literally have no say over the belt. Which is why I need you Stephanie. I've talked to Parks who is no longer with this company, and he has bigger brass ones than Paul Heyman. He won't allow us to unify the belt, but he will allow us to control it under one condition. And that condition is that you and you alone make all the decisions regarding the Global Championship.

The crowd aren't sure what to make of this situation but Stephanie takes a mic and speaks into the microphone.

Stephanie McMahon: Oh Hunter I would love to take control of the Global Championship. After all unlike Randy's precious World Title, the Global Championship has the potential to be the greatest World Title the world has ever seen. Mr. Parks knows what he is doing by giving the belt over to me, as I will make it what it truly is, a championship above both Raw and Smackdown.

Triple H: Glad to hear it, but honestly no one cares. I am working with UWF lawyers to find away to get control of the belt. And if you don't do a good job and get it to be a big deal, well Steph you can kiss your days here in the UWF good bye. Now get out of the ring both of you, we've got a show to perform.

JR: Bah Gawd, what an announcement from Hunter. The Global Championship isn't a part of UWF and now Stephanie McMahon is in charge of it.

Piper: I think this means the belt can be defended on both Raw and Smackdown since it technically doesn't have a brand identity. This could be interesting, especially to our new Global Champion Eddie Guerrero.

Hunter walks to the back leaving Orton and Stephanie in the ring as Raw heads to commercial break.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

smackdown_logo__rebranding__by_sub1987thai-d581rya.jpg
smackdown_logo__rebranding__by_sub1987thai-d581rya.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall!

drew-mcintyre-entrance-4-o_zps61e78553.gif

Introducing first, from Scotland, weighing in at 250 pounds.... Drew McIntyer!!!
test-entrance-parte-3-o_zpsb27201aa.gif

And introducing his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 285 pounds... TEST!!!
DrewMc_zps3a184261.png
vs.
Test_zps5c98ca09.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Test goes and he looks at Drew Mcintyre. The two men stare each other down as they both lock up. Test goes and he easily throws Mcintyre onto the ground, Test begins to flex as the fans give a mix reaction for the former TV champion. Mcintyre gets up quick, and he begins landing sharp shots to Test. Test is now leaning against the ropes as Mcintyre goes for an irish whip. Test though reverses the move himself whipping Mcintyre against the ropes. Mcintyre bounces off the ropes and Test hits a clubbing clothesline. Test goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No kick out by Mcintyre!

Jim Ross: Test is by far one of the most physical athletes here in the UWF.

Roddy Piper: Not only that Jimmy but he is a former TV Champion. That right there is a big deal.

Test separates himself from Mcintyre. Mcintyre goes as he scream and he charges at Test, but Test sidesteps causing Mcintyre to bounce right off the turnbuckle. Drew turns around and he gets grabbed by Test who lifts him up and lands him right on his knee. Test lets go of the hold, Test goes and he bounces off the ropes hitting an elbow, and dropping another elbow after that one. Test goes and puts his forearm in the face of Drew going for the pin.

2…

No Drew kicks out of the hold. Test goes and he argues with the referees that it was a three, but the referee says no. Test goes and he picks up Drew and throws him right into the turnbuckle. Test goes charging at him. Drew goes as he lifts his leg up in the air kicking Test right in the face sending him staggering back. Drew goes and he quickly hits a nice clothesline as he goes down to the ground, resting as the referee is counting both the down men.

Jim Ross: Drew Mcintyre out of Scottland is a tough man, and will not go down with out a fight hot Rod.

Roddy Piper: Who Drew? Sure if he was facing JTG, but this is Test he is facing Jimbo. My lord who writes your script?

Drew gets up as he awaits for Test to get up, he is measuring him up as Test gets up and Drew kicks him in the gut, and he grabs the head of Test. Drew hooks both arms looking like he is going to hit a future shock DDT. Test though goes, and he flips Drew onto his back, and he escapes the hold. Test gets up still recovering from the kick. Drew though hops right back up. Drew goes charging at Test but is met with a big boot to the face, the fans go “ohhh” as we see a piece of chewing gum fly in the air. Drew is wobbly as Test picks him up and he throws him on his shoulders. Test screams hitting the Test of Pain, sending Drew spinning in the air, and flying hard onto the mat. Test goes and he hooks the leg for the pin.

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner Test!

Test_280x390_945381a.jpg

Test goes as he gets his hand raised as the fans give a mix reaction. Test pulls his arm away from the referee.

Jim Ross: What a dominating performance by the former TV champion.

Roddy Piper: Mark my words 2014 will be a big year for Test.

Test poses some more as Raw fades to the next segment.

The camera cuts in from our last match to show Hulk Hogan polishing his Transatlantic Championship. He puts the belt around his waist, and sits down on the bench just under his locker. He raises his head up, legs jittery, ready to speak to the camera.

hogan-sized_140104102_616.jpg

Hulk Hogan: "You see here Sheamus, this match was never yours to win right from the get go brother. When I was hanging and banging, liftin those weights with the tens of UWF superstars around me, I kept hearing things like "he's too old" "he isn't in good enough shape." Well dude, it's funny how the world works, and how ignorance really is bliss - because at the end of the day look who's holding this title. It's the man that's too old, the man that is out of shape. People can talk man, but they cant back it up. While I was in the gym listening to those critics, where were you? You weren't getting ready. You weren't preparing for a once in a lifetime match. Oh no. You were hiding. The old man was the one in shape all along dude... so when I saw the look on your face after I came crashing down across your throat to get that three count, it was like I was in heaven talking to the big man upstairs you know. It was all said and done, Hulk Hogan had come home with the gold for his millions of Hulkamaniacs. Let them rejoice brother, because it looks like the hunter was the hunted - and Hulk Hogan with his long fishing spear - stabbed through the water at the right time and caught him a Great White."

The Hulkamaniacs down at ringside cheer, Hogan smirks as he hears them through the walls of the building.

Hulk Hogan: "I've held this gold right here dude for almost four months come the Royal Rumble. Four months gives you a lot to think about. Who's next? Who's going to take this from me? Who do I have to watch out for? Well dudes, I'm not sure about who that may be, but at the end of the day and come the Rumble, I hope it truly is someone who deserves it. I don't want to face another Sheamus, and have to put a disrespectful, cheap shotting punk who thinks he can pull a fast one on the Immortal Hulk Hogan in his place. This title deserves to go to someone who represents the people from coast to coast brother, and not just of this great country we live in. Coast to coast from Hawaii to Japan, this title is represented by me, and I know from all the fan mail I receive and smiles I put on people's faces that I'm still doing a damn good job man. So take this as an open message to all UWF dudes out there. No matter who you are, no matter what you've done in this company - if you're next, step right up. It's been four long months and I think it's time to share the spotlight and steal the show with someone who deserves a shot at this. No Hulk Hogan is not laying down for anyone, I just think it's time for a deserving superstar to get a shot."

The cameraman begins to back off slowly to en the segment, but Hulk Hogan is quick to throw in one last line.

Hulk Hogan: "But to the superstar that the great suits of UWF choose, just remember: WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER, WHEN THESE 24 INCH PYTHONS, AND THE HULKAMANIA UNIVERSE, COME CRASHING DOWN ON YOU?!"

The crowd pops into one last cheer as the camera fades to black as we head elsewhere.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, in the ring weighing in at a combined weight of 496 pounds, Finlay and Wade Barrett, The Belfast Barrage!

SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA SHIELD

The music of Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns begins blasting throughout the PA system and the crowd get to their feet not quite sure what the hell to expect. Rollins comes out of the crowd and immediately hops onto the apron. The spotlight immediately goes to get off Seth Rollins as it moves to where Roman Reigns is as he slides into the ring. Reigns is given a microphone.

normal_wwe_monday_night_raw_2013_02_25_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv0092_1024x576.png

Roman Reigns:

Starrcade, everyone's asking. We're the hot topic of town, the question is why? Tonight, you'll get your answers. But before I deliver you the answers, Seth and I must address Dean Ambrose, or better yet... he needs to be listening. Tonight, Seth and I will decapitate Wade Barrett and Finlay; no longer will any of you people see them after our actions after I'm done speaking. Nobody seems to understand 'The Shield', nor do they know our intentions. We're unstoppable and ruthless, in case you didn't know but Seth Rollins is a former World Champion around here so don't take us lightly. We're two hungry guys who will attack without warning, we will do everything until justice is served. Now... for Dean...

Roman Reigns hands Seth Rollins the microphone.

05a64a95c08fd970ac3ce173305a0bcf.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Dean, Dean, Dean. These lies, these false allegations. The question people ask us... They really should be asking you. Why Dean? Why are you falsely claiming your true identity? You're either with us or you're against us, we've given you the opportunity. To change the landscape here once and for all, sure you've done some crazy things and you've now... well, you're trying to be like these people! You know where your fate belongs Dean, don't deny it, you cannot deny it any longer! We're not going to wait for much longer, so you need to decide what you want to do... If you don't then what we do tonight will be your fate. We're dangerous, we're unpredictable Dean, more unpredictable than you'll ever be... Make sure you choose the right path, time's running out...

TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, weighing in at a combined weight of 470 pounds, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns, The Shield!

Rollilns_zps1fdbc88c.png
Reigns_zps7b84aa27.png
Vs.
wadeBarret_zps962a9652.png
Finlay_zps6318fefd.png

It'll be Seth Rollins and Finlay to start the match, they waste no time in locking horns in a Collar and Elbow Tie Up, it's Finlay who takes the upper hand with a Headlock before raising Rollins' head and driving his elbow his elbow into his jaw with a European Uppercut. Finlay repeats this before taking Rollins over with a Snapmare before driving a Soccer Kick into his back. Finlay runs off the ropes and goes to drop down onto Rollins' chest but Rollins rolls out of the way and Finlay lands straight down on his rear end. Rollins is quick to get to his feet and hit Finlay with a Dropkick before getting up and dragging Finlay into The Shield's corner. Rollins makes the tag to Roman and holds Finlay in an Abdominal Stretch as Reigns drives a fist into the ribs of Finlay. Finlay immediately drops down onto his knees, Reigns talks some trash as he lifts Finlay up onto his feet before raising him into the air in a Military Press before dropping Finlay down behind him and roaring at the crowd as they respond with a loud mixed reaction.

JR: Look at the strength of that angry young man, Roman Reigns, truly terrifying.

Piper: All these Samoans are the same, big angry bastards.

Reigns lifts Finlay up from the mat and grabs him by the arm before pulling Finlay into a Short Arm Clothesline that just about takes the head off of Finlay's shoulders. Reigns drops down for the cover.

Finlay rolls the shoulder out, Reigns wastes no time in dragging Finlay back to his corner and he tags in Rollins. Roman stands on the throat of Finlay as Rollins catapaults himself into the ring and drives all of his weight into the mid-section of Finlay with a Tope Atomico. Rollins mocks Finlay as he goes to pick him back up, this only riles Finlay up and the fighting Northern Irishman begins to fight back with a shot to the midsection before dropping Rollins with a lunging Lariat which sends both men to the mat. Finlay makes the crawl towards his tag team partner Wade Barrett as Rollins struggles back to his feet, Finlay eventually does make the tag to Barrett and the Englishman makes his way into the ring. Barrett grabs Rollins and goes for a Suplex but Rollins reverses landing down behind Barrett, Wade turns around and Rollins goes for a Superkick, Wade ducks, spins around and goes for a big Elbow strike but Rollins ducks that before leaping up and smacking Barrett upside the head with an Enziguiri!

Piper: Ah, these kids move to fast these days, I can't keep up!

JR: Rollins is certainly quick, and he uses that to his advantage against bigger opponents such as Wade Barrett here tonight.

Rollins gets up and walks backwards into his own corner, Wade is on all fours, Rollins is looking for the Black-Out, he runs up and goes for the Black-Out but Wade catches him with a shoulder tackle and drives him back into his corner. Wade fires away with shots to the midsection of Rollins, Reigns tags himself in unbeknownst to Wade. Barrett pulls Rollins out of the corner and goes for the Winds of Change but Rollins slips out, Barrett goes to grab at Rollins again but he slips out of the ring, Wade notices Roman Reigns stepping into the ring but it's too late as he's flattened by a sickening Spear from Reigns!. Rollins pulls Finlay off the outside ring mat as Reigns makes the cover.

...3!

Winner: The Shield!

SethRollinsganaaJeyUso2_zpsb505f04d.jpg

Dudleyzpromo_zps67b39974.png

Jeremy Borash is backstage with the newly crowned UWF Tag Team Champions Reverend D'Von and Bubba Ray Dudley, aka The Dudley Boyz. Bubba Ray has a serious look on his face while Reverend D'Von seems to be more in a relaxed mood.

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome my guests for this moment, the new UWF Tag Team Champions The Dudley Boyz. Gentleman, please tell me your thoughts on being the new UWF Tag Team Champions.

Reverend D'Von seems to be smiling, awaiting to give out an answer but the rash Bubba Ray takes the mic first and begins ranting.

Bubba Ray Dudley: What are our thoughts Jeremy? Why does it matter what our thoughts are that we won da tag team straps at Starrcade? The only thing that matters ta us is that we're not only the tag team champions, but we are also the best tag team in this friggin world. Yes I'm sayin' that we're better then the Shield, we're better then Belfest Barrage, and hell we're better then the Smackdown tag team champions Ethan Carter and Fandango. If those two assholes ever want to prove they're really the best, then they'll march their skinny white asses over to RAW and play with da big boys! Of course they're probably too busy sucking each other off right now so I wouldn't expect them to answer to mah challange. And as long as we're the UWF Tag Team Champions Jeremy, then there's not a damn team that's worth fighting us from both RAW and Smackdown until we become the Unified Tag Team Champions. That's my thoughts, I'm outta here.

Bubba Ray leaves the interview area as Reverend D'Von continues to speak out loud to the crowd.

Reverend D'Von: Tis a time for us all to be joyeous my brothers and sisters. The New Year has rang in and already we're exploiting ourselfs to a bunch of empty promises that society calls 'New Years Resolutions'. It is actually quite sad my brother that we subject ourselves to these sinners that make these vile oaths, merly by calling ourselves human beings. You see Mr. Borash, the average human being would rather wait until the new year rings before making any progress towards their worthless goals, but meanwhile my brother Bubba Ray and I don't wait for anything. We wanted to persue our goal of becoming Tag Team Champion and we didn't wait for the new year, we did it when we said we would and look what happened; our integrity got us our reward! This is result of hard work sinners, and look at the results; we are your new UWF Tag Team Champion! The Lord Jesus Christ rewarded us of these glorious tag team belts, now it's time for us all to bow our heads in prayer as we thank the Lord for allowing us to hold and defend these belts.

Bubba Ray returns to the camrea and grabs the microphone from Jeremy Borash's hands and proceeds to yell into the camera.

Bubba Ray: This interview is a waste of time Jeremy, we're outta here!

Bubba Ray and Reverend D'Von both leave Jeremy Borash confused as they head to somewhere unknown.

KenKen_zpsf02bf835.png
Vs.
Devitt_zps941d3bdd.png

Potential match of the year on SD? Tune in and find out!

Josh Matthews is backstage as he's being joined at this time by none other than Tyson Kidd and Natalya. Kidd has been the most talked about man in the UWF as of late, in his mind he's the World Champion, but Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, and the UWF crowd seem to say differently. Matthews has a microphone in his hand as he addresses Kidd and Natalya.

vYQo6Yh.png

Josh Matthews
"Tyson, Nattie. The one thing I think everyone is wondering is what is going on? We saw you at Starrcade in the co-main event, facing off against the UWF World Champion, Shawn Michaels. This match took place in Vancouver and it's no secret that the crowd was on your side. Do to some wacky officiating the bell rung and you were named the new UWF World Champion. Stunning the World. But just moments later that Championship would be ripped away from you when Randy Orton demanded that you return the Championship. When you didn't hand it over, you were Superkicked and that little bit of Championship gold that you tasted when right back to the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels. So Tyson, I have to ask. What's going through your head right now after all of this?"

Josh Mathews puts the microphone in Kidd's face and boos can be heard backstage from the live Raw crowd as they feel no sympathy for Tyson Kidd or his wife Natalya. Kidd shakes his head for a second then looks down at the microphone being held in his face.

tumblr_myfn2lqbsk1sgp7rzo3_500.png

Tyson Kidd
"What do you want me to say? Shawn and I stepped in that ring, I was the better man. Plain and simple, I outdid him on one of the biggest stages of the year. What do I have to show for it? It hurts to move my mouth right now Josh. When I was holding what was mine, that World Championship, Shawn caught me, he got his cheap shot in, and that's the man that represents Raw? Instead of taking his loss like a man, he needs Randy Orton to demand that I hand over the belt that I had just won? Look, I understand the ending to our match kind of left some questions to be answered. The point is, I had Shawn in the middle of the ring in the Sharpshooter. He had no where to go and a leg that he had lost almost all feeling in. Josh, if I slapped the Sharpshooter on your right now, what would you do? You'd tap, everyone taps. It's one of the most successful submissions in this sport. Even without Stephanie coming out and calling for the bell, I had the match won. It was just a matter of time before he tapped and really, he got lucky. He was lucky the match ended like that. Because if he didn't tap then, then I would have inflicted even more pain on the so-called Showstopper..."

The crowd explodes in boos as Josh Matthews takes the microphone back to his mouth, ready to ask the couple another question.

tumblr_myfn2lqbsk1sgp7rzo2_500.png

Josh Matthews
"Well if that's how you feel, then you must think of yourself as the real World Heavyweight Champion? So what's next? With the Royal Rumble coming up Tyson, what do you do from here? I'm not sure if your mind is made up yet but the UWF universe is buzzing and we're all trying to find answers."

tumblr_myfn2lqbsk1sgp7rzo5_500.png

Tyson Kidd
"What's next for me? Just because I don't have that Championship around my waist right now Josh, doesn't mean that I'm stopping. I'll say it right now, right here, that I won't be entering the 2014 UWF Royal Rumble...instead, I'll be challenging for that Championship that has seemed to allude me, just like Starrcade, the main event of the Royal Rumble, will be Tyson Kidd...versus Shawn Michaels. Shawn, what do you say we up the stakes a little bit? If I lose, then I never get to challenge you for the World Championship, and when you lose, you never get another Championship opportunity as long as I'm Champion? How does that sound, because Josh, you have your eyes set on the next UWF World Heavyweight Champion. It's just a matter of time. So to answer your question Josh, that's what's next, me being at the top of the mountain is what's next for me Josh. Proving all of these American idiots wrong when I'm the one on top of the World, with that World Heavyweight Championship around my waist."

The crowd erupts in boo's as Kidd finishes his speech. Before Josh can take the microphone back up to his mouth, Natalya grabs his hand to stop him. Instead, she seems to have something to say as boos from the crowd can still be heard.

tumblr_myfn2lqbsk1sgp7rzo4_1280.png

Natalya Neidhart
"Everyone saw it with their own eyes, Ty had that match wrapped up, so at the Royal Rumble, I expect nothing less than a victory from him. And while Tyson is winning his first World Championship, I will be...well, the Royal Rumble is open to any UWF talent right? Hmmmm..."

Kidd and Natalya walks off set leaving Matthews all by himself. The crowd boos as the camera cuts back to Raw.[/FONT]

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman, the following contest is set for one fall! The winner of this match will advance to the Royal Rumble, while the loser will be fired!

3_zps0281c0b2.gif

Introducing first, from West Newberry, Mass., weighing in at 280 pounds... JOHN CENA!

WWEFridayNighrSmackdown20100101P-6_zpse3c0d6d7.gif

And introducing his opponent, from Washignton D.C, weighing in at 290 pounds... BATISTA!

Batiista_zps364f8f06.png
Vs.
JC_zpsb07f6e98.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

John Cena and Batista both look down at each other, both faces are grim knowing that one man is going to the Rumble while the other man will be fired tonight. John Cena walks up to Batista and starts to talk trash to him, while Batista just sits there and takes it until he shoves Cena away from him. Cena shakes his head with a smile and runs towards Batista, shoving him down to the ropes. Batista is up on his feet but Cena is already on Batista and hammers away at the former UWF Champion. Batista is taking some serious shots to the head but then shoves Cena away, then goes for a clothesline but Cena ducks it then hits a discus clothesline onto Batista as a counter measure! Batista is back up but Cena shoves Batista at the corner and talks more trash to The Animal, then runs up and drives his knee to Batista. Cena whips Batista hard at the opposite corner, then goes for a charge but Batista runs up and clotheslines Cena HARD onto the mat! Cean's head almost flew off from that deadly move as Batista shoots to his feet and yells at the crowd. Batista then lifts up Cena and goes for the Batista Bomb but Cena shoves away Batista and goes for the FU, but Batista lands on his feet and they get into another staredown as the crowd pops loudly for both men in the ring!

JR: The fans are showing a huge amount of respect for both of these superstars Roddy!

Pipe: Bah, both of them are losers JR! If I had it my way I would fire both of them right there!

JR: Well thank Lord that you aren't running this place Roddy.

Batista is standing there rotating his shoulders while John Cena has a confident look on him. Batista and Cena both walk up to each other and get into a lockup. Cena and Batista seem to have equal strength here but Cena uses his cunning skills to get Batista into a hammerlock, Batista though uses his brute force and backs up Cena to the turnbuckles then rams his elbows onto the nose of Cena. Cena moves away while checking to see if his nose is broken but Batista comes flying at Cena and hits some stiff shots to the gut, then a knee to the face of Cena. Batista whips Cena at the ropes but Cena ducks a clotheslines, then returns to Batista and hits a flying shoulder block! Batista is up but Cena hits a clothesline to Batista, then another one and now Cena is getting pumped up. The crowd is giving a mixed reaction to Cena while Batista rises back to his feet, but Cena hits a kick to the midsection then takes down Batista with a fisherman's suplex! Cena gets back up and smirks to the crowd, then waits for Batista to get back up again. Batista is up on his feet and Cena walks up to Batista for the FU but Batista sees it coming and takes down Cena with a Spinebuster! The crowd goes 'oooh' as Batista quickly goes for the cover!

1!

2!

No! Cena manages to kick out! Batista doesn't look too thrilled at Cena right now as he glares down at him, then clubs him on the back a couple of times. Batista then whips Cena off the ropes then goes for the Spinebuster again but Cena manages to slip out of it and go for a suplex, but Batista esacpes that and takes down John Cena with a belly to back suplex! Cena is down and Batista yells out loud, saying that he's going to enter the Royal Rumble match. Cena struggles to get to his feet but Batista picks up Cena into the powerbomb positon and drops him down with the Batista Bomb! The crowd is booing at Batista's cocky attitude as Batista then goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And John Cena grabs the ropes to break the pin! Batista is beyond furious that Cena kicked out on a technicality. Cena is coughing up a storm now, trying to refocus himself but Batista may prove to be too much for the former European Champion. Batista brings up Cena and slaps him across the face, telling him that Cean is worthless and doesn't belong in the UWF at all. Cena turns around and punches Batista in return, informing Batista that he's all talk but no hype and hopes that he'll have fun while being unemployed after this match. Batista doesn't take that too kindly as he charges after Cena but Cena trips down Batista and applies the STFU onto Batista! Batista tries to reach for the ropes but Cena has his finisher locked in and won't let Batista escape so easily. Batista struggles to reach for the ropes, and the pain becomes overbearing for him so he decides to set his own fate and taps out to Cena!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of this match via Submission... JOHN CENA!

Cena3_crop_340x234.jpg

Cena is leaving the ring in a hail of boos from the crowd, Cena acting all cocky because he's entering the Royal Rumble match. Batista is on his feet in the ring as the fans chant the 'Goodbye' song. Batista yells at them to shut up, then leaves the ring in a hurry so he doesn't have to hear them anymore.

As there's a break in the red hot action, the cameras pan backstage where Eddie Guerrero is sitting by as the crowd boos his appearance. As Eddie looks into the camera intensely, he is soon joined by Josh Mathews who sits down next to him.

images

Josh Mathews: Mr. Guerrero...
Eddie turns and looks at him with a scowl.

Josh Mathews: I was wondering...
Eddie stands up and rushes him, grabbing him by the shirt collar and pinning him against the wall, leaning in close to him with hatred in his eyes, his face blood red and noticeable veins bulging from his temple and his neck.

Eddie Guerrero: I know exactly why you're here, guero, don't insult my intelligence. You're here for the exact same reason all of the other marks have been coming up to me for the past few weeks, because you want answers. Why, Eddie, why? Why, Eddie, why? I've been asked that question so many times by so many different people that I hear it when I lay my head down at night to go to sleep, holmes, there's no peace from it, no escape. The airports that we catch flights in? I've been asked by mark after mark after mark chasing me as I rolled my bag along behind me on the way to my destination, why? I was asked by the gringo behind the desk, why? I was asked by the stewardess, why? I was asked by each and every single idiotic passenger on that plane, why? But it didn't stop there, Josh, and you'd be stupid to think it did.

Every place I've stopped in at to shop for something, why? Everywhere I've stopped to have something to eat, why? I went out for a drink to try and get away from it, and not only did the bartender and all of the patrons ask me why, the worm at the bottom of the tequila bottle asked me, holmes! I can't even go into the bathroom to take a leak without some stupid, pompous, smarmy, overly curious, overly inquisitive, pain in the neck gringo fan peering over my shoulder, standing next to me, speaking from the adjacent stall, or nudging me as I'm washing my hands asking WHY....EDDIE....WHY?

Josh goes to speak but Eddie slaps him across the face as hard as he can and pulls him away from the wall only to slam him against it, pinning him there again as Josh looks to have had the air knocked out of him.

This is the price these pendejos pay in their seeming thirst for knowledge, vato, these are the lengths they go to. The difference is, there isn't anything I can do to them without risking charges being pressed, a court date being set, and a jail sentence being delivered. But you, oh you, you're an employee of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation, ese', and as such, you aren't protected by that law. So when you break it down, Josh, their search for answers cost them nothing except that they were treated coldly and indifferently, but that's only because of those restrictions. What I wanted to do and should've done could not be done, but it can here, which means what the hunt should've cost them, will instead cost you. So the question you need to mull over is how badly do I really want to ask Eddie this question? How badly do I really want this interview? Is it worth my physical well being? Is it worth my mental health? ASK YOURSELF!
Josh goes to speak again but is slapped across the face again and then slapped across the face on the other side. Eddie drives a knee into his abdomen and holds it there for a moment before backing off. Josh slinks down the wall as Eddie crouches down and leans into his face, grabbing Josh's wrist and guiding the hand that's holding the microphone over to Josh's mouth.

Now that you've had a little time to think, let's hear it, holmes. Let's hear the million dollar question.

Josh spits up some blood and coughs a few times as he raspily goes to ask the question. Before he can, Eddie slams his head against the wall and grabs the microphone, shoving Josh down as he gets up, staring into the camera angrily.

You want to know WHY? WHY I chose to cash in on Kane? WHY I chose to do it at Starrcade? WHY I chose Monday Night Raw? Well sabes que, I don't feel like I owe you any explanation! You don't deserve my answers! What you deserve is what you've gotten! You were all so proud of Kane for overcoming all that had been done to him and using the pain that had been inflicted on him to repay his tormenter tenfold. He threw Matt Bloom off the stage, he put Steve Borden in a casket, Paul Bearer returned to him in one piece, and he won the Global Championship. But what did I get? What would've come of my night had I not cashed in, had I not struck when I did? NOTHING! That grinf****ng Rattlesnake behind the scenes would talk about my main event potential, would talk about how me and Chavito were a good team to have around, would talk about big plans. Well we all saw what his big plan was, trade me and Chavito for the act that was generating more momentum in his eyes, Borden and Bloom!
Eddie begins to pace back and forth now as he speaks.

I've been in that place before, holmes, during my first run on Smackdown, where people don't deliver on their promises, where they grinf**k you and talk good about you to your face only to stab you in the back at the first opportunity and at every opportunity that follows. I wasn't going to let that happen again. They didn't want me to succeed and that's why every time they knew I was going to win a championship, something was done to prevent me from doing so, it happened with the Hardcore Championship and at Starrcade, it happened with the United States Championship. I saw the writing on the wall, holmes, the real writing, the writing that foretold his true intentions, not what he said to my face. I read between the lines and knew I had to take my destiny into my own hands, and when he cut ties with us and traded us, that was my chance.
Eddie stops in place as a sick smile appears on his face, his exploding anger relaxing into a quiet morbidity, Eddie still angry but a more withdrawn anger as little ticks become noticeable such as his lip quivering and his hands shaking.

So the reason I chose Starrcade? Because, DESPITE DOING MY PART AND DOING THE NECESSARY PROMOTION FOR MY MATCH AGAINST THE UNDERTAKER, I was taken off the card and wouldn't have gotten to appear at all. The reason I chose Kane? There's a few of them actually. Reason one, guilt by association. If I couldn't stick it to the "Deadman" like I deserved to do, I would do the next best thing and stick it to his baby brother. Reason two, bitterness. Stone Cold and the rest of his little managerial Syndicate tried to ruin my night, so I decided that I'd ruin someone else's night. Reason three, and if you listened carefully to what I said to Christian you already know, is continuity. It's all about bringing the situation full circle. I chose Raw because I started my career in UCW on Raw, I first won the Global Championship on Raw, and it just so happened that things fell into place so that the Global Champion was on Raw and I had the bullet in the chamber to take him down, so I did.
Eddie gradually turns and looks dead into the camera as it draws slightly closer to him.

But the most important reason of all? Spite. Things weren't supposed to happen this way, vato, and I'm not talking about the fact that I should've been Global Champion at Halloween Havok and kept it from ever touching Steve Borden's waist. There's a reason I keep using the term grinf***er, holmes, it's because my career has been plagued with them and every time I encounter them, wouldn't you know it, they're General Managers. I was Joseph Park's Plan E in that Money in the Bank ladder match, vato, and I knew it, I said that much in the trash talking we all did that lead up to the event. But regardless of the fact that he had Muhammad Hassan and Jack Swagger, two members of the same team, in that match and regardless of the fact that he had his other favorites in Bray Wyatt and Johnny Gargano, I was the one that prevailed. He didn't want me to win it, he did everything in his power to keep me from winning it, but things don't always go the way you plan, vato, especially when it comes to Eddie Guerrero, the living definition of the word perseverence.
Eddie smiles at the camera.

You think Latino Heat is a torch that can be passed, something that can be taken away from me at will. You think that if you press my face into the ground, put your foot in the small of my back, and twist my arm a little bit that I'll surrender it, that I'll just quit and tell you that I don't want to play anymore. Why, so you can water it down and gringo it up? I've seen enough of that in UWF with walking stereotypes like the Mexicools. That isn't what Latin pride is about, those pendejos aren't true Mexicans. And I know what you're thinking, once upon a time I considered them family, just like I considered Mesias family, well where are they now? Where are the Mexicools? Gone! Where's Mesias? Gone! "But what about the LAX, Eddie? They're still here.

Eddie snickers.

LAX used to mean something to me, now they're just soft. Konnan left them high and dry, Stone Cold let them nearly starve and freeze to death, and instead of standing with me and being as pissed off as I am, ready to fight, they've got Rey Mysterio in their ear, fresh off the 3 Live Kru reformation that he and Ron Killings and Road Dogg tried to make work. With cholos like Homicide and his goons running around, there's a need for a true Mexican star, and that's why no matter what you do, you will never extinguish Latino Heat, you'll only make it burn brighter and hotter. The same rings true tonight, a match that you're all deeming suicide because of the fact that I'll have no partner present. I've been faced with this before, so my question to you is, why is it suicide? What's to stop me from bringing Chavito out as a replacement? What's to stop me from giving Mesias a call?

Eddie suddenly turns and walks over to Josh Mathews, pulling him to his feet as he throws his arm around him and smiles at the camera.

Or maybe I'll bring Josh out there with me. He's had the training.

Eddie's smile suddenly becomes the look from earlier as he kicks Josh and hits him with a vertical suplex. Eddie gets up and walks over to the camera.
Or maybe I'll bring the steel chair I used at Starrcade and crack Christian and Kane's skulls with it. And now that I've explained my frame of mind, you won't have to ask me why I did it.

Eddie smirks and turns, walking away from the camera.

(as he leaves) Now it's about time I step in with the gangsta leeeeean.

Ladies and gentleman, the following contest is set for one fall!

xXJYP_zpsee6bbfac.gif

Introducing first, weighing in at 220 pounds.... Dean Ambrose

109974anigif_zpsdd5aed4a.gif

And introducing his opponent, from San Diego, California; weighing in at 180 pounds... Rey Mysterio!

Mysterio_zpsa90aaba9.png
Vs.
DeanAmb_zpsde1c3385.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is going crazy as Dean Ambrose is set to be taking on Rey Mysterio one on one right now. Ambrose has a cocky smile on his face while Mysterio is set to be taking on one of his bigger challanges in his career. Ambrose and Mysterio approach each other then get into a lockup, Ambrose clearly having the size advantage and brings Mysterio to the corner but Mysterio quickly climbs onto the ropes and takes down Ambose with a headscissors armdrag! Ambrose is back up but Mysterio rushes towards Ambrose and kicks him in the gut, then goes for a charge while ducking a clothesline from Ambrose. Mysterio then springboards off the ropes and lands on Ambrose but Ambrose catches him and goes for a body slam but Mysterio executes a headscissors takedown as a counter move! Ambrose is back on his feet again, not pleased that Mysterio is taking him for a fool. Rey Mysterio has a smile on him now as Ambrose goes for another lockup, but kicks Mysterio in the gut instead then hammers him on the back. Mysterio goes onto his knees while Ambrose runs up and goes for a knee to the face but Mysterio ducks it and takes down Ambrose with a drop toe hold, then goes into a headlock but Ambrose is back on his feet and shoves Mysterio towads the ropes. Ambrose goes to chuck Mysterio on the ropes but Mysterio leaps onto them and springboards to Ambrose with a crossbody but Ambrose catches Mysterio on his shoulder, then goes for a running powerslam but Mysterio counters with another headscissors takedown!

Piper: Rey Mysterio is making a fool out of himself to Dean Ambrose JR. All he's doing is pissing him off more!

JR: That's good strategy there Roddy, using Ambrose's anger against him!

Dean Ambrose is up once again, less than thrilled to be playing mind games with the former World Champion Rey Mysterio. Mysterio thinks that he has this match in the bag against Ambrose, at least to Ambrose's eyes anyways. Ambrose runs up to Mysterio again but Mysterio does another trip and Ambrose falls onto the middle rope! Mysterio signals for the 619, running up to Ambrose but Ambrose sees Mysterio coming and rams his elbow to the face of Mysterio. Mysterio backs away but Ambrose runs up and hits a chop block to the back of Mysterio's knee. Mysterio rolls away from Ambrose but Ambrose has that look on his face and proceeds to stomp onto the back of Mysterio. Mysterio tries to escape Ambrose but Ambrose places Mysterio onto the middle rope and chokes the crap out of him! Mysterio struggles while Ambrose until the referee forces Ambrose off of Mysterio. Mysterio is gasping for air now but Ambrose doesn't give him another moment to think as he brings Mysterio away from the ropes and takes him down with a suplex, knocking the wind out of Mysterio!

JR: What a move from Rey Mysterio!

Piper: I don't know why JR, but I think Ambrose has been improveing a lot ever since he turned into a real asshole!

Rey Mysterio is holding onto back, trying to comfort the pain after that suplex but Ambrose picks up Rey Mysterio and chucks him to the corner. Ambrose then hits some strikes to the face of Mysterio, then a hard hit onto the gut. Ambrose backs away from the corner, then runs up to Mysterio and hits a corner clothesline onto Mysterio. Ambrose then moves the groggy lucha libre star away from the corner and takes him down with a back body drop! Mysterio groans after that move and gets back to his feet in determination to finish this match, Ambrose though knows that Mysterio won't quit so he decides to pull out the big guns early and go for his finisher. Ambrose kicks Mysterio in the gut and goes for the Headlock Driver but Mysterio shoves Ambrose to the ropes, then dropkicks him out of the ring! The crowd is loving this as Ambrose gets back up but Mysterio advances towards Mysterio and exeutes a suicide dive onto Ambrose! Mysterio is all smiles now as he tosses Ambrose in the ring, then climbs onto the apron and hits a springboard legdrop onto Ambrose! Ambrose is down as Mysterio goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And Dean Ambrose kicks out! Rey Mysterio knew that wouldn've ended the match but had hopes for a quick finish regardless. Ambrose shakes his head as he goes onto his knees but Mysterio kicks Ambrose on the back, then on the chest, then a front dropkick to the head as Ambrose goes down. Mysterio bounces off the ropes and hits another low dropkick to the face of Ambrose, causing him to roll under the ropes. Mysterio then climbs the ropes and leaps off the top turnbuckle, hitting a legdrop onto the extended head of Ambrose out of the ring. Ambrose moves away from the ropes while shaking his head, Mysterio climbs back inside the ring and kicks Ambrose in the ribs. Mysterio bounces off the ropes again and charges after Ambrose, Ambrose bending down for a back body drop but Mysterio catches Ambrose by trapping his legs on Ambrose's arms and executing the leg-trap sunsetflip powerbomb onto Ambrose! Ambrose rolls onto his back as Mysterio poses for the crowd which gathers a nice response from all the Mysterio fans. Mysterio gets Ambrose up onto his feet and dropkicks him to the ropes, Ambrose landing on the middle rope. Mysterio is signalling for the 619 while the fans cheer like crazy!

JR: Here we go folks!

Piper: The midget is wasting too much time JR!

Mysterio has his hands raised up to the crowd, then runs up to Ambrose and connects with the 619! Ambrose goes flying across the ring as Mysterio is on fire and leaps off the ropes, going for the West Coast Pop onto Ambrose but Ambrose catches Mysterio and lands a powerbomb, killing all momentum Mysterio had! The fans boo Ambrose as Ambrose is back up and tells the crowd to shut up. Mysterio tries to rise up but Ambrose has to help him up, but doesn't plan on doing Mysterio any favours anytime soon as he lifts him up by the waistline and drops Mysterio with a brainbuster! Mysterio appears to be knocked out as Ambrose drags Mysterio by the turnbuckles and places him on the top turnbuckle. Ambrose hammers away at Mysterio, then climbs the ropes and holds him in place as the crowd boos at Ambrose. Ambrose has that wicked smile on him as he picks up the little man and drops him into a superplex from the ropes! The move makes a sickening sound when both men hit the canvas, Mysterio not even moving as Ambrose poses for the crowd. Ambrose is looking to finishing this right now as he picks up Mysterio, swings him around and executes the Headlock Driver onto Rey Mysterio! The crowd boos as Ambrose as he goes down for the win...

1!

2!

NO! REY MYSTERIO MANAGES TO KICK OUT!! Dean Ambrose is beyond pissed as the fans chant for Mysterio to fight on. Ambrose lifts up Mysterio and goes for the HeadLock Driver once more but Mysterio elbows Ambrose in the gut a couple of times, then flips over Ambrose and hops onto his shoulders. Ambrose is trying to balance Mysterio on his shoulders but Mysterio spins around and takes down Ambrose with the hurricarana! Ambrose goes flying across the ring while Mysterio is getting his momemtum back. Ambrose is back on his feet but Mysterio kicks Ambrose in the midsection, then brings Ambrose to the ropes and trips him on the middle rope. Mysterio then signals for the 619 one more time and nails it onto Ambrose! Ambrose goes falling and lands on his back, Mysterio is on the apron and is prepared to jump but Seth Rollins comes hopping through the barricade and tries to distract Rey Myterio.

JR: What the hell is Seth Rollins doing here?!

Piper: Oh come on JR, we all know this was going to happen...

Rey Mysterio is annoyed of Seth Rollin's bullshit already and stiff kicks him in the face, Rollins backing away from Mysterio while the referee exits the ring to tell of Rollins. Mysterio then blindly goes to springboard off the ropes and jump towards Ambrose but Roman Reigns makes an appearance and Spears Rey Mysterio mid-air! Mysterio is nearly broken in two while Reigns grabs Ambrose and throws him on top of Mysterio before he bails from the ring before the referee can see him. The referee is back inside the ring while Ambrose covers the shoulders with his arm...

1!

2!

3!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The winner of this match: Dean Ambrose!

5-10-2013+12-30-00+PM.jpg

The crowd is highly upset at the Shield's interference as Dean Ambrose wakes up not quite sure what the hell has just happened. . The referee checks on the condition of Rey Mysterio while The Shield does their signature pose on the entrance ramp, the crowd pissed off at Rollins and Reigns for interfering in this matchup. Ambrose sees the Shield and realizes what has happened and he is pissed as the camera cuts to backstage.

The feed goes backstage as the camera slowly rolls through a series of books on shelves until the camera ends at its destination, Damien Sandow who begins speaking into the camera and as such to everyone watching.

damien_sandow_by_fmr_igfx-d6itxvz_zps95b5b919.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to be your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I am here to help all of you.

Over the course of the 2013 year I, Damien Sandow, have attempted to bring about the salvation of the UWF audience. And yet in the year 2013 it seems everyone possible is making sure I fail in my mission, from the wide array of general managers, the cavalcade of ignorance that make up our roster, to all of you…to quote an old Greek expression “Hoi polloi”. I could of course explain what that is but for once in your dreary existence attempt to learn something on your own and look it up, but not only look it up like any other of your meaningless bar facts you forget instantly, but actually keep that knowledge. The fact of the matter is, no matter what I accomplish or who I defeat it ends with a gross and unjust show of disrespect towards me. I become a two time Tag Team Champion and I am forced to compete a team with no prior claim to a championship shot in an abhorrent Hell in the Cell contest, I become UWF Champion and not only am I forced to defend it in a Triple Threat bout but I am eliminated from said bout without being pinned or being made to submit and afterwards my rematch was never given. I was left out of the King of the Ring tournament, not even being given a bout at the Starrcade event and to this day I’ve had to carry the full weight of whatever stigma leftover from people’s unwarranted hate of Your Enlightened Saviors. The entire 2013 calendar year is a testament to how set in your ways you all are, you believe Ignorance is bliss and you are all determined to make sure nothing changes it.

Sandow looks into the camera in disgust

Well I am here to state that things WILL be changing, and while I attempted to be as civilized as possible in 2013 things shall become serious in 2014. No longer will people mistake my civility with cravenness, no longer shall my attempts at decorum be viewed as a sign of weakness, from here forth I shall be imparting a very strong lesson. In the prior year’s Royal Rumble I was robbed of my grand opportunity but I pressed on and did not let the event bother me. For good things come to those who wait and I have waited far too long, Some people may be looking forward to the Royal Rumble as a stepping stone or a catapult to prove what they are worth and what they are made of. I however am not showing up to give it my strongest attempt, to have a good night or showing, The Royal Rumble shall belong to Damien Sandow. A Cavalcade of superstars will fail, as I take the spot I’ve been destined for since I began here in UWF. No more ignoring, no more Ignorance, Your Intellectual Savior announces here on this platform tonight that he is winning the Royal Rumble, he is moving on to the Grandest Stage of them All and continue his Undefeated streak at the show of shows as he becomes your Worlds Heavyweight Champion.

The definition of the word “lord” is as follows: Someone or something having power, authority, or influence; otherwise known as a master or a ruler. While all of you are like children, who do not understand what is best for you, who lack the intelligence to decide your own lives…but fear not…Come Royal Rumble, the books about me shall begin to be penned., The masses shall line up to become disciples, and one by one I shall proselytize the world…You will all accept Damien Sandow as your lord and savior, and as the shining light of intellect touches your ignorant minds and my era of enlightenment begins…You will all be welcomed into the promise land…You my ignorant children, shall be saved…You’re Welcome.

birthday-cake.jpg

Happy Second Birthday UWF! Turned two on December 27th

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following tag team contest is set for one fall!

AwKik_zps5f70e31a.gif

109490Damien-Sandow-Entrance_zps5fef83a8.gif

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, weighing in at a combined weigh of 490 pounds, they are the team of Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt!

christopher-daniels-entrance-gif-o_zpse56a30cd.gif

XrnBe_zps7700820a.gif

Justin Roberts: And introducing their opponents, coming in at a combined weight oif 430 pounds, they are the Co-European Champions.... Christopher Daniels an Daniel Bryan!

IMEUROPEAN_zps2cb01e70.png
Vs.
Wyatt_zps36694c59.png
&
Sandow_zps44b247e2.png

The match starts with Damien Sandow circling around the ring with Daniel Bryan. The fans are cheering as they circle around each other. Bryan though goes on the aggressive and he begins to kicks the legs of Sandow, Sandow buckles a bit as Bryan goes and he hits a hip toss onto Damien Sandow. Bryan lays on top of Sandow holding an head and arm. Sandow manages to build up his base, and Sandow goes as he goes for a back suplex. Bryan though reverses it and lands on his feet. Bryan goes and he tries to land a vicious kick to the head of Sandow, but Sandow ducks under as goes and he grabs Bryan rolling him up.

1…

2…

No Bryan kicks out, Sandow gets pushed off by Bryan, and Bryan gets up. Sandow turns around to a flying clothesline by Bryan taking him out. The fans cheer as Bryan backs up into his corner as the fans are going crazy, when all of a sudden Christopher Daniels tags himself in as the fans boo. Bryan and Daniels begin to argue with each other, but this leads to Sandow to push Daniels into Bryan, and going for a roll up, but before the referee can go down to count the pin Daniels rolls out of it and levels Sandow with a big head kick. The fans give a mix reaction as Daniels goes to the down Bryan and says: “That’s how you do it”. Daniels goes and he awaits for Sandow to get up. Sandow gets up, and Daniels misses a kick, but Sandow rolls and he tags in Bray Wyatt. Wyatt goes and he hits a clothesline right onto Daniels. Wyatt gets up and taunts but all of a sudden Daniel Bryan comes from behind and hits a back suplex.

Roddy Piper: You’re not the legal man get the hell out of the match!

Bryan goes and he begins to kick Bray Wyatt, and the referee goes and he tries to separate him. Daniels though recovers and see that Bryan is kicking Wyatt. Daniels goes and he turns Bryan around, and he goes as he asks him: “What in the hell are you doing?” Bryan is looking on at Daniels pissed off at him. Daniels begins pointing to the corner telling Bryan to back there. Bryan goes and he walks back to the corner. The fans give a mix reaction as Daniels goes as he begins to stomp the down Bray Wyatt. Daniels awaits for Wyatt to get up and Wyatt gets up only to get hit by a dropkick to the face sending Wyatt crashing down. Daniels goes for a cover.

1…

2…

No kick out by Wyatt. Daniels goes and he picks up Wyatt, and he spins his arm around his head and tugs it. Daniels starts to act cocky dancing around a bit causing the fans to boo, but this allows Wyatt to pull Daniel in for a powerslam. Daniels though quickly recovers and backs up by the turnbuckle, but Wyatt quick footed goes and he hits a splash right into the corner as Wyatt begins humming as he lays on Daniels, Wyatt goes and he begins to put Daniels on the turnbuckle. Wyatt goes and he begins landing hard shots to the face of Daniels. Bryan goes as he goes to the top turnbuckle with the staggered Daniels and he holds his hands high in the sky. Wyatt goes for a superplex but gets elbowed in the gut, the fans give a mix reaction as Daniels is fighting back. Soon Daniels pulls some separation. Daniels goes and he pushes Wyatt off of the top turnbuckle. Wyatt recovers but is met with a big crossbody by Daniels. The fans cheer as Daniels is looking to make a tag, and so is Wyatt.

Roddy Piper: Come on Bray tag in Sandow before Bryan gets in the match

Both men leap in the air as they make the hot tag. Bryan goes and he charges at Sandow and he hits a knee into the gut onto Sandow. Bryan bounces off the ropes and he grabs the head hitting a running bull dog. The fans begin to cheer as Bryan starts to tremble with excitement, the fans begin to cheer like crazy as Sandow is now on his knees and Bryan goes as he kicks him multiple times as the fans are chanting yes with him. More yes chants flood the arena as Bryan is kicking, and kicking like a mad man, the fans as the fans are going crazy over this just chanting “Yes” over and over again, this causes Bryan to really freak out as he backs up in another corner. Damien Sandow is getting up, as Bryan charges for the running knee, but Damien Sandow moves out of the way as he as Bryan goes knee first into the turnbuckle. Sandow turns Bryan around and hits a sitout spinebuster onto him. The fans boo as Sandow rolls through and does a cartwheel. Sandow lifts his pinky in the air hitting the elbow of distain onto Daniel Bryan. Damien Sandow goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No Bryan kicks out of the hold as the fans cheer. Damien Sandow goes and he begins punching Bryan in the face multiple times. Sandow goes and he grabs the head of Bryan putting it in a head lock. The fans boo as Bryan is stuck in a head lock, all of a sudden Bryan lifts one foot over, and sinches Sandow’s arm putting him in the YES Lock.

Jim Ross: The YES lock is put in, and it is in full force.

Roddy Piper: Damn it!

Bryan is pulling the head of Sandow as the fans cheer like crazy as he keeps tightening the hold. Sandow though knowing Bryan well manages to flip over to his back side causing the pinning situation.

1…

2…

No Bryan lets go of the hold as Sandow goes and he tags in Wyatt.

Jim Ross: Damien Sandow just showed us on how well he knows Daniel Bryan. All these years of teaming with him paid off.

Daniel Bryan gets up as he looks at Bray Wyatt, Bryan is saying bring it as Wyatt goes there and poses so coy in that ring. Bryan and Wyatt are circling around the ring, when all of a sudden Daniels blind tags Daniel Bryan again. Bryan is pissed off as Daniels is telling him to take a break, and Bryan goes as he kicks the head off of Daniels. Fans give a mix reaction as Bryan goes, and then hits a runningknee onto Wyatt and he runs and takes out Sandow and sending him into the outside. Bryan goes and he heads to the outside as he grabs the European championship. Wyatt goes as he does the Yes taunt as the fans chanting along with him. Daniel Bryan is going up the ramp as Daniels dazed and confused is getting up. Daniel Bryan is near the top of the ramp holding the Euro title as the fans cheer at him holding it, and Daniels is staggering, a staggered Wyatt though goes and he rolls up Daniels and the referee makes the count.

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winners Bray Wyatt, and Damien Sandow!

BrayWyattWins_crop_650.jpg
sandow.jpg

Jim Ross: Well Daniel Bryan may have lost, but he looked like the best man in the ring tonight.

Roddy Piper: Such a cheater, such a loser, this man dosen’t deserve to be champion!

Daniel Bryan looks at all men down in the ring as he goes and he raises the European championship as the fans are chanting “YES” with him as Raw fades to the next segment

We had backstage where, Ric Flair has just poured himself a coffee and is talking with World Champion, Shawn Michaels

HBK: It's not often I say this, but if it wasn't for, Randy, I wouldn't be champion still.

Ric Flair: Hey you deserve to be the champion. You're the champ for a reason. He knew what he was doing when he put you as the man on Raw.

HBK: I guess it's all about business with him. Even after all we been through. From him trying to end my career years ago to me walking out on him and Raw several months ago. He's taken heat for pitting me as his guy here on Raw. I guess for once, I'm grateful to know him. And now he's put this rematch together to final settle this dispute with that, Hart wannabe. But call me crazy, Natch, but at the same time, I am a bit spectacle about it.

Ric Flair: You got nothing to worry about, Shawn, you're the World Champion and Kidd is not. If I had it my way, he wouldn't be getting a rematch against you. He had his shot and Stephanie blew that for him. Time to move on.

HBK: It's a need to know I guess. I wasn't even at fifty percent for the match yet I still out performed him. Now come Royal Rumble, I should be closer to one hundred percent. But me being at my best isn't even what this is about. I don't care if I am at one percent to perform or have a broken back, I will still go out there and out perform him. If Stephanie doesn't get in the way, then I handle business on my own. The issue I have is where will, Hunter's mindset be at the Rumble. Will he side with, Stephanie or will he call it down the middle because I don't need him to be in favor of winning.

Ric Flair: Shawn, I have been there with, Hunter. I know the man just as good as you do. Although he may be married to, Stephanie, Hunter will do the right thing.

HBK: How sure can you be about that. It's his wife we're talking about here. If she goes to him and says I want, Kidd to win, then I am against the odds of retaining the title. And I know I shouldn't be thinking about this because no matter what I am going to go out there and put on a show like no other.

Ric Flair: There's no worry here, champ!

HBK:
I hope you're right, Natch, I hope you're right. But in the mean time, I need to talk to him.

We open on a frantic Matt Striker trying to catch up with Co-European Champion Daniel Bryan. Striker eventually does and catches the ire of the "American Dragon".

hqdefault.jpg

Daniel Bryan: What could you possibly want? Oh, to maybe to ask "Gee, what are your thoughts after tonight's match?" Well, Matt, it's real simple. My thoughts on tonight are the exact same as they were before the match. You see, unlike people like Damien Sandow, Bray Wyatt or even my esteemed Co-Champion Christopher Daniels, I know exactly just who the Hell I am and I know exactly what I'm capable of doing. Tonight, I did what I did to prove a point. 3 to be exact. First and foremost, I wanted to prove that the best man in that ring was me, beyond a shadow of a doubt. It wasn't those 2 former teammates of mine because I beat them senseless tonight and left them laying and it certainly wasn't Christopher Daniels. The point wasn't to win. The point was to dominate and I did just that. Weak link? Weak link! I am not the weak link! I have never been a weak link and I never will be a weak link. The weak link, or links I should say, came in the form of those two jerkoffs Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt. My 2013, and even my 2012 for that matter, I spent too long talking about being better than them so I went out there and I proved it. The second point?

Bryan moves closer to Striker and begins speaking softer but somehow with even more intensity.

Daniel Bryan: That second point I was proving was that there isn't such a thing as Co-European Champions. The only truth that exists is that I am the rightful European Champion and Christopher Daniels is a pretender to the throne. Daniels, I suggest you cease riding my coattails and expose yourself as the fraud you really are. I made John Cena tap out, me, by myself. I didn't need you latching onto him, putting him in the lamest excuse for a submission hold I've ever seen in my life. You see, when John and I step into a ring, John has a tendency to start tapping out. It's just basic math. When John and Chris step into a ring? Well, I hate to give John credit but John wipes the floor with him every single time. Why? Because, for everything Chris claims to be, the only thing he really can truly claim is that he's the biggest overhyped piece of trash this business has ever seen. You are no true champion. You're a disgrace. This European Championship, I've held this title twice in one calendar year. John stole this title from me and I took it back. You don't matter in this equation so, for your benefit, just nod your head and agree when I say that I am the European Champion. Third point?

Bryan looks away and tugs at his beard before looking right into the camera.

Daniel Bryan: Last but certainly not least, my third point that I proved tonight is that I'm a dangerous and unpredictable man. There's no telling what I might do. I might just grab you by the scruff of your neck, Matt Striker......

Bryan shoots a glare Striker's way but then looks back into the camera.

Daniel Bryan: ........but I won't. Besides, where will that get me? No, you see, I'm the wild card of the UWF. Just when you count me out, I surprise the hell out of everybody. Let me take you back to SummerSlam last year. Everyone put their money on John Cena or Shawn Michaels to walk out as World Heavyweight Champion......but look what happened? I made history by becoming the first man in the UWF to become Grand Slam Champion inside of one calendar year. Unprecedented. I've been laying low for far too long and I think it's about time I make a huge splash around here. That's why, here and know, I announce my participation in the 2014 UWF Royal Rumble. 29 other victims will meet the same fate Sandow and Wyatt faced tonight. 29 obstacles I will overcome and then I will go on to WrestleMania and I'll headline. Imagine the explosion that will happen at UWF headquarters that night! Daniel Bryan not only wins the Royal Rumble, headlines WrestleMania.......and goes on to take back what is his and that's the World Heavyweight Championship. Ask yourselves: Will it happen? No? Yes? Doesn't matter. It's a rhetorical question......

Bryan storms off, leaving Striker flabbergasted and the entire audience going insane.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is your main event of the evening!

gcpw4_zps31258d86.gif

Introducing first, from El Paso, Texas, weighing in at 240 pounds, he is the UWF Global Champion... Eddie Guerrero!

97316Entrance_zps7f15f8ad.gif

And introducing his tag team partner. From Madison, Mississippi, weighing in at 225 pounds....Ted DiBiase!

christian-entrance-o_zps553c0375.gif

Introducing their opponents. First from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 224 pounds.... Christian!

Pa8Tz_zps05b224de.gif

And his tag team partner. Weighing in at 330 pounds.... Kane!

Christian_zpsac14c1fd.png
Kane_zps342a77e1.png
Vs.
TedDibs_zpse4524ea3.png
EGlobal_zps8eb2e1a5.png

Christian and Dibiase start inside of the ring. Both men lock up and Christian quickly hits a nice arm drag, afterwards Christian goes and attacks the head of Dibiase .Dibiase goes and he rakes the eyes of Christian forcing him to let go of the move. Dibiase goes and hits a nice neck breaker onto Christian. Dibiase goes and he drops a nice elbow onto Christian and then gets him in a head and arm choke. The fans are clapping for Christian hoping for him to get out of the hold. Chrisrtian manages to get his base build back up as he reverses the move to a quick DDT. Christian goes for the cover.

No Dibiase kicks out of the hold. Dibiase and Christian are quickly up as Christian kicks Dibiase in the gut, but Dibiase catches him and trips him up. Dibiase goes and he tags in Eddie Guerrero. Guerrero enters the ring and he looks ferocious right about now. Guerrero goes and he stops on the down Christian. Guerrero then holds onto the ropes and he puts the boot right into the face. The fans begin to boo as Guerrero goes and he keeps that boot right in the face. The referee seperates them as Guerrero shakes his head, and he smiles waving at Kane

Jim Ross: Guerrero is just playing around now

Roddy Piper: What a great man Eddie is. You know he is one of my favorites like ever!

The fans boo as Eddie taunts and he turns around and surprsingly gets dropkicked by Christian. Christian begins to hit a combination on Eddie with chops, and slaps knocking Eddie down. Christian goes and he hits a nice scoop slam onto Eddie Guerrero. The fans cheer as Chrisitian goes and he head to the second rope. Christian goes and he goes for a diving elbow, but Eddie catches him with a dropkick. Eddie goes and he grabs the leg going for the cover.

1…

2…

No Christian kicks out. Eddie goes and he picks up Christian and spins his arm around htting a big chop. Eddie goes and he whips Christian into his own corner, Eddie goes and he hits a dropkick right in the body of Christian, the fans clap as they hope Christian to recover and fight back against Guerrero, but Eddie goes as he begins punching the down Christian.

Jim Ross: This is going to be tough for Christian to overcome, he needs to get to Kane

Eddie Guerrero goes and he picks up Christian, Eddie goes and he hits one vertical suplex as the fans boo as Guerrero flips his hips and he has Christians head and hits a second amigo. The fans boo like crazy as Eddie goes and he does it again as he has Christian up, but Christian goes and he reverses the move, and pushes Eddie off of him. Christian is crawling towards Kane, but Eddie goes and he grabs the leg of the crawling Christian with lass from el passo, and he drags Christian right in the middle of the ring.

Roddy Piper: It's over Jimbo Chrisitian is dead in the water.

Eddie is tightening the hold really tight as Christian is screaming in pain. Christian is trying to reeach the ropes but Guerrero won't allow it. Christian is looking down on the mat as the fans are clapping. Kane is reaching out his hand as Christian decides to go for the tag instead of going for the ropes. The fans cheer, and Eddie looks back and notices that. Eddie turns and he grabs the leg of Christian, and drags him to his turnbuckle, and Eddie tags in Ted Dibiase. Ted Dibiase goes and he drops an elbow onto Chrisitian as Eddie lets go of the hold. Eddie goes to his corner as Ted goes for the cover.

No kick out by Christian. Ted goes and he awaits for Christian to get up. Christian is geting up, and Ted is looking to hit the money shot, but Christian goes and throws Christian off of him as he rolls through Ted turns around and gets slapped and Christian dropkicks him. Christian goes as he is crawling to Kane, and Dibiase is crawling to Eddie. Kane gets tagged in, but Dibiase reaches for Eddie, and Eddie jumps off the ropes, and Dibiase is leaning on the ropes asking why, Ted turns around and he is hit with an european uppercut. The fans cheer as Kane goes and he heads to the top rope, as he looks at Eddie. Kane goes and he hits a flying clothesline right onto Ted Dibiase, afterwards gets picked up and hit with a chokeslam from hell. Kane goes as he goes for the cover looking at Eddie in the proccess.

Eddie goes in the ring, and Kane gets up as he grabs the throat of Kane, the fans boo as Eddie goes and he kicks Kane, and escapes. Christian though blindsides Kane, and Christian jumps off the top turnbuckle, and hits the frogsplash Christian goes for the win.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner Christian and Kane.

Christian goes as he rolls out of the ring, as Kane goes and he looks at Eddie who is holding the global title, fans begin to boo as Chavo is running from behind Kane. Chavo goes and he uses a steel chair onto Kane. The fans boo like crazy with Kane turning his head around at Chavo and he just grabs the throat of Chavo Guerrero and hits the chokeslam from Hell Kane raises his hands up as pyro shoots out of the turnbuckles, and the fans begin to cheer like crazy as Eddie holds the belt looking at Kane.

Jim Ross: Kane sending a message to Eddie Guerrero here tonight on Monday night Raw! Eddie looks frightened.

Roddy Piper: Shut up JR you know nothing!

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen let me tell you something I have a feeling Kane and Eddie won't be ending anytime soon good night

Before Raw goes off the air for the night we are taken backstage where Stephanie McMahon is on the phone.

o.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: I just wanted to say Thank you again Mr. Parks. Yes, Hunter has no idea it was all my idea. No, no. No need for you to come in. I've got it all taken care of. Yes, I have decided on a Rumble match. Yes at the Royal Rumble Kane is going to get his rematch for the Global Championship against Eddie Guerrero. True, Eddie doesn't stand much of a chance. No, I've got it. Eddie won the belt using a steel chair right? Well then at the Royal Rumble, Kane and Eddie will do battle for the title in a chairs match. Yes. No. Just keep my husband busy until I figure out our next move. No, soon, very soon not only Raw, but all of UWF will be mine!
Stephanie hangs up the phone with an evil smile on her face. She walks away as Raw fades to black.

End of Show

Credits:

Promos: Respective tters
Test/McIntyre, Euro tag, Main Event: Chase
Ambrose/Mysterio, Cena/Batista: Natlav
Shield/Finley and Barrett: Sam
Everything else: SBS

Confirmed for the Royal Rumble:

30 Man Royal Rumble Match

(Participants to be named next week)

World Heavyweight Championship
Special Guest Referee: HHH

Shawn Michaels v. Tyson Kidd

Global Championship
Chairs Match

Eddie Guerrero v. Kane

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Ahhh, feels good now that the UWF is back. I finally have something to do :)

Anyways, Raw's a little bit late but no worries, once again a good show.

Start out the show with a good Authority type promo and it adds to the power struggle that is Raw management even more. Plus it's good because I get a rematch :)

Test beats Drew. I would like to see some of the lower card guys step up and I think Test is doing a pretty solid job for where he's at. He shows up every week from what I've seen, should be a promising guy in the future.

Solid Shield promo, I'm sure Andrew is having fun with this one, always liked beating up his Rollins so it's good to see him playing that character again.

Natlav is making the Dudleyz work very nicely imo. Keep up the good work my brother from the north.

Yo, thanks for that shout out with the whole match of the year. Andrew & I got all of our TTing done in the first two days haha, hopefully that match will be well worth the wait.

My promo's next, Nattie entering the Rumble?

Sucks to see Shane gone again, so is he released now? But I am glad to see Blizzard back.

Long, killer Guerrero promo from Dres. Good shit.

Hey did you guys here Kaitlyn got released? Ambrose beats Mysterio, I didn't even know this match was booked tbqh, but it was a nice little read, and congrats to Bumout for the W.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UWF, we're in the 'terrible twos' as they would say.

Wyatt/Sandow beat Daniels/Bryan, I really want to play Daniels, like really bad.

HBK promo, glad to get my rematch at the Rumble. Should be even better than the last.

Kind of a short main event but good nonetheless. Christian & Kane pick up the win, then right after we have another match announced for the Rumble. Btw SBS, I'll get you your match pics for the Rumble soon, and I'll resize the poster so it's not so big.

Good Raw, happy to be back, can't wait for next weeks :)

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Good show and strong start to the new year. Really enjoyed the opening segment, some big news delivered well. Epic promo from Eddie and another pretty intense effort from Sandow. Both Dres and rey looking as strong as ever.

Entertaining read as always.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Well worth the wait on the show.

Good matches made as we head towards the Rumble. Interesting to see how the Chairs match is played out in efeds since it has a bad history on TV.

A bunch of solid promos from everyone involved and good matches to follow suit.

All in all, a good finished product

Status
Not open for further replies.