UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Such a good show to open up the new year. Loved Dres' promo, great read.

Thanks for the SD Shoutout too and what will happen to the shield. Ambrose yet to answer...

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Nice show. Good show. Strong show. RAW IS BACK! Rumble is coming up. This is just...

FINALLY! RAW HAS COME BACK TO U! W! F!

And there is not a single beat that has been missed. I'm curious to see who is gonna be in the rumble though and will Nattie be in it.

SBS

Reaction score
UWFRawnewbanner.png

1/14/14 edition

Tuesday Night Raw is back at least for one final week as due to scheduling conflicts Raw will be moved an extra day. With that said 2014 got hot last week as UWF Raw started off the new year with a bang. Some questions were answered but more were asked following the show, but this week the major question of who will be in the Royal Rumble match, will be answered. With two world title Matches already announced what will come next on UWF Raw, tune in to find out.

Match 1

#1 Contender to the Transatlantic Championship

Test_zps5c98ca09.png
Vs.
Sheamus_zpsf5863bde.png

Test v. Sheamus

In a battle of Big Boots this week the red hot Test will do battle with the man who feels he should be Transatlantic Champion at this point in time. Sheamus looks to earn a rematch for his fluke defeat at the hands of Hulk Hogan while Test looks to work his way to his second championship here in UWF in just as many months. One thing is for sure, prepare for a fight.

Match 2

#1 Contender to the Tag Team Championships

Rollilns_zps1fdbc88c.png
Reigns_zps7b84aa27.png
Vs.
homicide_zps5c9a0de0.png
hernandez_zps1c322ae7.png

The Shield v. LAX

Last week the Shield cost Rey Mysterio his match against Dean Ambrose, well this week Mysterio's heroes in training Hernandez and former World Champion Homicide are looking to get themselves some pay back. With the winner heading forward to face off against the Dudleys sometime before the Royal Rumble tensions would normally be high, but this match is personal. And what about the wild card that is Dean Ambrose.

Match 3

Champion v. Champion

BRay_zpsdee0f4ca.png
Vs.
Hulkster_zps1c03c90c.png

UWF Tag Team Champion Bubba Ray v. Transatlantic Champion Hulk Hogan

And in Champion v. Champion action, the Transatlantic Champion will be in action this week against one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions. With both Champions looking to build the prestige of their belts both will be looking for the win here in this big time match up live on Raw.

Main Event

Tkidd_zps4ae8b5e2.png
Vs.
Kane_zps342a77e1.png

Tyson Kidd v. Kane

And in our Main Event of the evening the number one contenders to the World Titles will do battle hoping to build momentum heading into the Royal Rumble. Will it be the number one contender walking away with the W, or will the monster start his quest for a third reign begin over the corpse of the Kid from Canada. Tune in to Raw to find out.

We will hear from:

John Cena: The man who became the first to qualify for the Royal Rumble match last week and in the process kept his job has an extra week to prepare for the Rumble match before anyone else. What will the former triple crown champion have to say about his date with the Rumble match?

Shawn Michaels: The Showstopper told everyone last week that he needed to talk to Hunter, well that confrontation is about to happen this week on Monday Night Raw. Will the Game have the answers HBK seeks about Hunter being impartial come the Royal Rumble?

Eddie Guerrero: The Global Champion talks about his potential chair match with the Big Red Machine at the Rumble. And folks what Eddie has to say may not be for the weak of heart.

Dean Ambrose: On his thoughts regarding the Shield's constant interference when it comes to his matches, and if he will side with them or not.

Christian: Christian is a likely candidate to be entered into the Royal Rumble and so this week the Instant Classic will tell the World why he will walk out victorious at the event!

Christopher Daniels challenges Daniel Bryan to a Appletini off? WTF? Tune in to Raw to find out!

Anyone else who would like to send in a promo is more than willing.

Reactions: CliqueClacks

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
LOAD FOR FUCK SAKE! I'll edit this post when it updates. That's how much damage(Not real damage) it's doing to my computer. See you in a bit.

Alright, so I'm back. Great way to start off the show, loved Trips man. Great stuff on that.

All the matches were good for what you got. It makes me feel like less of a dick now.

Dat Gurerro promo. So epic.

I've got so much material for next week. So freaking sweet, Hoov, loved the promo man! I'm a little bit concerned for Daniels's safety.

Great first show of the new year guys! Gonna be a fantastic year!

Last edited:

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
I hope I haven't forgotten how to Trash Talk, it's been a good week and a half. First time matching up against Coldhands, I like his Kane, should be fun. Plus it's the main event so that's an added bonus. The Shield/Lax is another one I'm going to keep my eye on. Looking forward to the Appletini-off and Shawn's promo.

iBunka

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan... not having a gold roster pic? Spoilers?!?!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Looking to be a solid show for this week. I've been told what the Appltini-Off is and I still have no idea what to expect from Bryan and Daniels. I think I'm looking foreward to see who my first title defence will be against, and dat Cliques/Coldhands match doe! Test vs Sheamus would be a match that I would love to see in real life so I hope TNEN and Tapout will appear for that one.

I believe this is the first time that I'm facing against iBunka, should be a fun TT thread. And yes iBunka Bubba Ray is totally taking the Transatlantic Title this week. lol jk

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Time to show LAX why they went soft.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Fantastic show! I'm glad I won after being silly and not posting till late on my previous matches! This show had some great promos and some great matches! Stephanie is always evil!

Roll on next week!

iBunka

Reaction score
I hope Sheamus doesn't win that contenders match. Wanna see a new face come for this gold.

As for you natlav, I'll wait for you to start this one off. I don't have anything to address the crowd with cause I did that RAW promo. So whenever you wanna start her up, we can hopefully get some good rounds in.

Reactions: Nate

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I hope Sheamus doesn't win that contenders match. Wanna see a new face come for this gold.

As for you natlav, I'll wait for you to start this one off. I don't have anything to address the crowd with cause I did that RAW promo. So whenever you wanna start her up, we can hopefully get some good rounds in.

Sucks to be you then, fella. You can see new faces when I take your belt ;)

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Chris_Jericho_1.gif

I will get working on my TT soon iBunka. Better get prepared though because I don't play nice at all... BROTHER! ;)

Reactions: Tapout and Fauche
Status
Not open for further replies.