UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That's what I heard... which works out for me. Since I'm off... I'll drop my final TT for that Rags to Riches... and chill... and continue to lose at my Dragon Ball Z game :p

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Figured as much. I haven't had access to internet on my laptop since I posted my last Raw TT. I'm bummed out I couldn't TT because I was ready to go, oh well, I'll have to keep working hard to get to where I want to be.

SBS

Reaction score
TTing for the Rags to Riches, the title matches, and Rhodes battle is at 12 AM tonight California time. However the Royal Rumble match itself I am giving extra time so that all the guys on 4 can get a fifth in and anyone who wants to show they care can get one up as well. The new deadline for the Royal Rumble is 12 PM EST so 9 AM California Time. This gives everyone all day and night today to get their fifth up. If you want to get one in Rated R go for it brother.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
heh... if only I was in California I'd know what time that was here on the east coast :p But either way I think I should have one in before then anyways. Just gotta get my TTin food and drink in first :D

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
TTing for the Rags to Riches, the title matches, and Rhodes battle is at 12 AM tonight California time. However the Royal Rumble match itself I am giving extra time so that all the guys on 4 can get a fifth in and anyone who wants to show they care can get one up as well. The new deadline for the Royal Rumble is 12 PM EST so 9 AM California Time. This gives everyone all day and night today to get their fifth up. If you want to get one in Rated R go for it brother.

I seriously would, but I have a friend's birthday thing going on very shortly, so I don't have any time. Really appreciate the offer though.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
well my timing got really thrown off... so is Cali time like 3 or 4 hours earlier than EST. like since its 6 now would it be 2 or 3 there?

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
It's 3 hours behind EST, so it be just past 3 now.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Cool. means I can catch the movie, come back, eat popcorn and write up my final TT

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Felt like a while since I've attempted to make a video so I made this quick one to try and get back into it, not my best work but it was rather fun to get back into making videos.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Six hours and 4.2k words later, The World Championship match is done and dusted... YAY! Promo time -.-...

Reactions: CliqueClacks

SBS

Reaction score
Just an update on the Royal Rumble everyone. You all know I pride myself on getting the PPV's up on time with no excuses. But this time it is entirely my fault. As I got down to the final four in the Rumble match I got a phone call that one of my loved ones was found dead this afternoon. With that said writing just didn't matter all that much. I have a work meeting to go to here, and afterwards when i get home I will work on getting the Rumble finished so you all can enjoy it. The show looks incredible. And i apologize if the Rumble ending seems forced but I am just not in the mood right now and I have worked so hard I do want to finish it. Thank you for your patience all.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Just an update on the Royal Rumble everyone. You all know I pride myself on getting the PPV's up on time with no excuses. But this time it is entirely my fault. As I got down to the final four in the Rumble match I got a phone call that one of my loved ones was found dead this afternoon. With that said writing just didn't matter all that much. I have a work meeting to go to here, and afterwards when i get home I will work on getting the Rumble finished so you all can enjoy it. The show looks incredible. And i apologize if the Rumble ending seems forced but I am just not in the mood right now and I have worked so hard I do want to finish it. Thank you for your patience all.

hey man... I've always been one that if a show is late there is always a good reason for it so it doesn't matter. Just as long as we don't have to wait an entire year for it I'm fine :p

But on the real man... sorry to hear about that.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Sorry to hear about your loss man.