UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iBunka

Reaction score
If that was directed to me, I've been too busy. I wouldn't be able to submit something with quality. Wish I had the time.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
I would but I have it on good authority that Devitt won't be around too much longer ;)

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
This week has been brutal for me TT wise. I'll have my European Championship TT up tonight after 7ish. If it counts or not, doesn't matter to me, I just want to show up. After that I'll be focusing on RR. I'd like to apologize to Hoov if he wanted to go a couple rounds. I did too, but my schedule wouldn't allow it, neither would my internet apparently...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well... Trish is always available to compete in the Rumble as well if need be :p

Dash

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop by and say that I'm pulling for Ambrose to win the rumble!!

I'm not the guy's biggest fan, his work over the past year in WWE has been pretty terrible compared to his tag partners, but Bumout really brings the character justice and I can't think of anyone who deserves the victory more.

Good luck to you all though. :p

Reactions: Schmidty

Fauche

Reaction score
Day off work cause building houses in -20 is for chumps. Hope nobody minds if I drop 5 consecutive tt's for the Rumble. Also, tune in to see Brodie Lee spout off more than three words at a time as he goes for the Rags to Riches, and heck, we could even see a new THE RUNDOWN today before I sit back and watch all of season 2 of Jackie Chan Adventures.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I don't think it's too late for anyone to catch up tbh...

I came in 2 weeks late and I'm up to 2 and I could be on my third by tonight if someone posts again and I'm already up to the leading pack, if three or four more guys get involved; it'd be easy for them to get five in, it's not impossible just need a few guys willing to give it a proper good go like me.

And it's not like there's one stand out guy, I know there's at least four/five guys in contention to win; why not make SBS's life even more hellish by adding your name to list?

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
MASSIVE SPOILERS FROM RAW:
DANIEL BRYAN IS GONNA TURN HEEL AND REFORM YES IN THEIR QUEST TO BE THE INTELLECTUAL SAVIORS OF THE WORLD ONCE AGAIN!

unforgivenposter_zpsdd7edc8d.png

Jk

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Huge apologies to everyone in the fatal four way match with me this week. I thought I would have the weekend off BUT turns out some pretty crazy shit happened, ended up spending the night in jail and it just hasn't been a good time right now for me and my family. I think, THINK, everything is cleared now but I'm not sure. So..playing it one day at a time. I'll be back next week.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Quite disappointed at how some things have turned out.

I'm going to be open about this, even though I probably shouldn't but if one person doesn't TT for a week they get cut? I believe that's extremely unfair. I have seen people not TT one week, TT the next and continue with a pattern. I could name about 5 guys who I think are inconsistent right now. I am not going to name names but for people to be cut because they missed one week is extremely unfair on my behalf.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
And *breathe*... That's four trash-talks in three days to catch up to the leading pack in RR, now I can rest for a day or so while everyone get's in their fourth and five... *Looks at Bumout, Natlav & Chase*

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Sorry for the late episode of Chillin with Chase going to upload tomorrow and hopefully do a rumble predictions podcast.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Quite disappointed at how some things have turned out.

I'm going to be open about this, even though I probably shouldn't but if one person doesn't TT for a week they get cut? I believe that's extremely unfair. I have seen people not TT one week, TT the next and continue with a pattern. I could name about 5 guys who I think are inconsistent right now. I am not going to name names but for people to be cut because they missed one week is extremely unfair on my behalf.
You can say names. I know you're mad about Derrick being cut, but he was on a thin leash to begin with bud you know that, so dunno why you're mad at him. If you wanted him to stay you should push him to stay and tell him to TT.