UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I can finally fucking post! Huzzah! I'm so mad though, I finished up my TT for RAW, and then I wasn't able to post... At all. Couldn't send a PM or anything either, was very frustrating. I'd like to ask the RAW team to not book me in a match this week, I have to do a cleanup on my laptop, it's gonna take a couple days though. I can write up a promo though, so SBS, just shoot me a PM if you want anything in particular, otherwise I'll be doing my thing.

Well, not to spoil anything, but you've been booked already.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
am I the only one who gets this weird spacing issue when pasting a tt from word to the forum?

SBS

Reaction score
am I the only one who gets this weird spacing issue when pasting a tt from word to the forum?

I am the king of it my friend. I don't know why it does it, but it does.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Same here. I copy and paste to word and it shows there are no line breaks. I much prefer the old way of posting TTs. I got so used to it and now it seems tedious.

BTW I don't toot my own horn enough, I'm in love with my Fandango and EC3. They need a new tag team name and I'm open to suggestions because I have none.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Thank you! I thought it was a problem with me, but I mean I paste it and even delete all the extra spacing tacked on but when I post the tt it seems the forum says "No, f-you buddy" and puts them back.

As far as a team name, I came up with Your Enlightened Saviors so let's see what I can do for you bumout...hmm...umm The Three Ts(3Ts), which is a dancing term for Technique, Timing, and Teamwork, the criteria of evaluation for dance mastery...or Guapacha, which is a term for alternate rhythm timing of various basic Cha-Cha steps...or Dances with wolves...Idk I got nothing.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
yeah I saw that issue when I pasted... and then I went to preview and just deleted all that extra spacing... it is irritating.

and team name... La Cucaracha :p I dunno

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Anyone else hoping that Christian wins the royal rumble and goes after the UWF championship? Cwalker vs Cwalker at Wrestlemania? Mmmm that reminds me of a past wrestlemania

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Same here. I copy and paste to word and it shows there are no line breaks. I much prefer the old way of posting TTs. I got so used to it and now it seems tedious.

BTW I don't toot my own horn enough, I'm in love with my Fandango and EC3. They need a new tag team name and I'm open to suggestions because I have none.

As the man that came up with G.E.N.E., the Snake Bite Syndicate, and technically your former team name, I'm willing to give it a go. I'll be pondering it over and get back to you.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
As the man that came up with G.E.N.E., the Snake Bite Syndicate, and technically your former team name, I'm willing to give it a go. I'll be pondering it over and get back to you.
Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
How about Tango and Cash? I know its a movie but Tango for dancing and Fandango, and Cash for the rich EC3

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Tell Lays, you could have a billion dollar idea on your hands. I demand a cut for bringing it to your attention however. :D

I'm sure we can work a very modest 1% :p