• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Andrew

I must be the only one that seriously hates Rumble matches in E-Feds.

Well, I TT'd... That means I did my job one way or the other...

Chase

We should have UWF Wrestlemania in the Tokyo Dome this year.
No can you imagine what us writers have to write. All these fans being quiet for the whole match clapping when they see a big move. Would be annoying.

Also Mania is undecided as of now.

Also to people with the Rumble TTs, don't complain. The people posting are putting in the work to win this thing. Instead of whining how much you hate it why don't you do something for you too like it. Like honestly you expect Rumble threads to be easy. The winner gets a main event shot at Wrestlemania, if you don't want to put in the effort fine, but please don't complain. If anything SBS should be complaining since he has to choose a winner for the damn thing.

Tapout

If anything SBS should be complaining since he has to choose a winner for the damn thing.

Aww...well I mean, if he's having THAT much trouble he could always ask me for help. I swear I won't be biased :sheamus2:

Also, if people are throwing in Mania suggestions, I suggest Wembley Stadium. English fans be crazy at wrestling events.

Slim

Shoot you know I'm not doing anything. Heh... I'll happily partner up with SBS in picking a winner for the rumble.

But yeah seriously... if ya wanna complain about TTs for the rumble... find someone and PM them about it. Don't do it in here. Just not cool and really makes you look bitter and just bad. It's a very overall horrible look. Suck it up.

SBS

No can you imagine what us writers have to write. All these fans being quiet for the whole match clapping when they see a big move. Would be annoying.

Also Mania is undecided as of now.

Also to people with the Rumble TTs, don't complain. The people posting are putting in the work to win this thing. Instead of whining how much you hate it why don't you do something for you too like it. Like honestly you expect Rumble threads to be easy. The winner gets a main event shot at Wrestlemania, if you don't want to put in the effort fine, but please don't complain. If anything SBS should be complaining since he has to choose a winner for the damn thing.

Not only that but I have to write the thing haha. And you don't hear me complaining one bit. If I can do it, u guys can do around 10000 words easy