• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

iBunka

It was a good TT @Natlav that's for sure. Had to cut it at 2-2 because it's my mother's birthday tomorrow so I won't be able to get another round in. Looks pretty even and will be cool to see the write up on this one!

Chris Dresdon

Is UWF Smackdown going up anytime soon? Just curious.

Hi there! It's me, real life! How ya doin'? Just stopping by to say Dresden still has a kid and family obligations, SBS is engaged and planning a wedding and has pastoral obligations, Chase is dealing with a family loss and is still in school, Sam is in school, Hoov has teaching obligations, and natlav has work related obligations. Unless you're contributing to the finished product, I kindly ask you to be patient and wait like everyone else is currently doing and has done in the past for delayed shows.

Andrew

Hi there! It's me, real life! How ya doin'? Just stopping by to say Dresden still has a kid and family obligations, SBS is engaged and planning a wedding and has pastoral obligations, Chase is dealing with a family loss and is still in school, Sam is in school, Hoov has teaching obligations, and natlav has work related obligations. Unless you're contributing to the finished product, I kindly ask you to be patient and wait like everyone else is currently doing and has done in the past for delayed shows.

I was just wondering that's all, I am super excited for Smackdown this week. It's going to be a great job done by the staff and I know it.