• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Tapout

Sad that tapout couldn't make it for the next round of our TT :( going 2-1 is never fun but hopefully you get your real life stuff out of the way man.

I'm free now which is the ironic thing. Not trying to use it as an excuse but two times when I went to TT the forum was down for server changes. I just never got back on the computer after that.

Chris Dresdon

So I'm rather sick right now. Chest pains, body temperature is out of whack, headache, nausea, lightheaded ness and weakness, it's been a rough time. I can't sit up or focus to write my matches, so I'm asking that my fellow writers please understand my condition and cover for me. I am sorry but I thought you should know what's going on.

CliqueClacks

So I'm rather sick right now. Chest pains, body temperature is out of whack, headache, nausea, lightheaded ness and weakness, it's been a rough time. I can't sit up or focus to write my matches, so I'm asking that my fellow writers please understand my condition and cover for me. I am sorry but I thought you should know what's going on.
I think you're pregnant.

SBS

Starrcade will be up as soon as I can enter the Staff room and post the final match into the show. Unfortunately every time I try and open the thread it says there is an internal error. So hopefully Starrcade will be up very very soon.

CliqueClacks

xln6ILP.jpg

Credit: Saul

Aniking

Can a Staff member tell me which title is being used from now on - the UWF Championship or the UWF International Heavyweight Championship?

Please, for the love of God, don't tell me it's a completely new title with a clean slate. Please... just don't.