UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Hoping that Triple Threat Tag Team match will produce just as nicely as the WWE one at HIAC turned out. Also if The Corp. does win... man Bats and Jarret would be the most ungodly tag team ever in the UWF. lmao

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Hoping that Triple Threat Tag Team match will produce just as nicely as the WWE one at HIAC turned out. Also if The Corp. does win... man Bats and Jarret would be the most ungodly tag team ever in the UWF. lmao

In your trash talk, you were talking to Kidd?

Jeff Jarrett enters the arena and is getting swarmed with a hail of boos from the crowd. Jarrett makes it down to the ring and slides into it while holding onto a microphone and begins to talk to Tyson Kidd, not all too impressed.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
In your trash talk, you were talking to Kidd?

Aaaaaaaand I just got busted copying and pasting my TT's.

I'm kidding, Well I'm half kidding because I always copy my entrances. Probably should've changed the name on whom I was talking to.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaand I just got busted copying and pasting my TT's.

I'm kidding, Well I'm half kidding because I always copy my entrances. Probably should've changed the name on whom I was talking to.

You can talk to Kidd, he needs a match for the PPV ;)

iBunka

Reaction score
How about we post the PPV early because I can't wait :)

Reaction score
If me and Natlav get everything finished and editted, correct results are all done then sure but we won't post the show till the Deadline has past... That is just a dick move, we are writing the matches because I have 5 and Natlav has 5 while SBS has just the WHC.

But none of the winners are determined till that thread has completed TTing or at least equal.

Dash

Reaction score
I'm thinking that me and Coldhands should call it a day on Aries-Kane. I can get another TT up but I don't want to do that if Coldhands won't be able to respond so yeah, unless [MENTION=11595]Coldhands[/MENTION] says any different.

iBunka

Reaction score
If me and Natlav get everything finished and editted, correct results are all done then sure but we won't post the show till the Deadline has past... That is just a dick move, we are writing the matches because I have 5 and Natlav has 5 while SBS has just the WHC.

But none of the winners are determined till that thread has completed TTing or at least equal.

I was joking don't post it early! Obviously stick to the deadline because we cannot let the quality suffer.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I'm thinking that me and Coldhands should call it a day on Aries-Kane. I can get another TT up but I don't want to do that if Coldhands won't be able to respond so yeah, unless [MENTION=11595]Coldhands[/MENTION] says any different.

Yeah that's ok man, all the best, gonna be a good read!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
I was joking don't post it early! Obviously stick to the deadline because we cannot let the quality suffer.

Don't worry man, I've (unfortunately) read everything that's been done for Halloween Havoc so far, and I have to say that everything that's been done so far has been fantastic. Match-wise and promo-wise.

TwystedPhoenix

Reaction score
Got in my part of the TT. Probably not my best but its there nonetheless. #showingup

Also, I can honestly say I've never had Canadian bacon....

Don't hate me

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler