• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Chase

Smackdown guys send your promos too me. Would appreciate the SD side of things. Sometime during Hell in a Cell the WWE ppv the show will be posted.

Slim

After finally getting over my writers block, I posted a reply up for my HH TT. I don't have the time to go one more [MENTION=2245]Rated R Superstar[/MENTION] but let's hope we have a good one for the PPV.

I liked my last paragraph too. Inspirational. I'm going to do something cool now. Like eat Canadian bacon.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

iBunka

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

stfuandycohen.gif

bth_gif_zps48802f3c.gif

Cwalker

One hell of a PPV. It's too big for me to comment on from my phone but I will when I get in front of a computer

Slim

It was in a Six man match but I can say that's the first time I've beaten you. Oh, and I don't like Canadian bacon either.

heh... just treat the belt well and keep it nice and shiny. If I see smudges... you're getting a Samoan Spike/rock bottom combo :D

but since you don't like Canadian Bacon either... you're good in my book

#bacon