• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Tapout

Busy week, but I'm all caught up now. Anarchy, and Bad Blood TT's are up. Now on to right a promo for Smackdown, fella.

CM_Punk

Just a quick question, will Raw and iMPACT! share the same Tag Team Champions and now Smackdown and Anarchy new ones?

Chase

Just a quick question, will Raw and iMPACT! share the same Tag Team Champions and now Smackdown and Anarchy new ones?

Ding ding you are correct sir.

In other news time to post for my Havok, and Bad Blood threads. As well got to respond to Andrew, and then get the awards up busy, busy for me.

So whose feeling bold enough to become a official full time assistant?

Ideally, the fed needs 6 or 7 of them :D... But beggars can't be choosers but it be nice to see at least three more assistants to especially help out on Smackdown and Raw.

Dash

So whose feeling bold enough to become a official full time assistant?

Ideally, the fed needs 6 or 7 of them :D... But beggars can't be choosers but it be nice to see at least three more assistants to especially help out on Smackdown and Raw.

Considering I've cut down to one superstar across all feds I'm in, I've got the time to help out now so I would be willing to lend a hand.

that's all I need... heh... cannon is fully loaded and ready to blow all of you away. Just wait and see ;) You can't beat the god of wrestling.

#bacon

You mean, Slim is the bacon of wrestling?

Btw, shouldn't it be Fat, can't be that Slim with the amount of bacon you eat :p! - You all loaded and ready to go to war?

TheOneKnownAsFetter

So guys, unfortunately this PPV will be my last for awhile. Started my new career & I'm working 12 hour shifts 5 days a week added on with the family, girlfriend, not having computer access ect I just don't foresee being able to compete on a level that this fed deserves & as well as the writers deserve. As well I've hit a brick wall roughly this past month, & currently just don't seem to be fully Into being able to go full into a character with some happenings. I hope maybe to come back at a later time possibly to write for a show. Thanks everyone for everything.

Andrew

[MENTION=54]Chase[/MENTION] [MENTION=31]Killz[/MENTION] [MENTION=2494]ShanegoFett[/MENTION] [MENTION=2074]Cwalker[/MENTION] [MENTION=2523]Shawn[/MENTION]

I gotta admit, you guys are really giving me a run for my money in that International Thread. Whether I retain or lose, I've gotta admit this is the most fun I've had ever in E-Feds. Loving everyone's TT's so far and I'm glad everyone has almost done 2 TT's in already.