UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Tell em how it is. You American's don't know bacon. Must have gone to the wrong spot up here for some prime juicy bacon. We ain't talking no ham either. I hate ham. I love Canadian bacon.

HUZZAH! Another Canadian in the fed! And neither one of us plays a Canadian wrestler...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I play a Canadian... two of them... and they both support American Bacon :D

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I play a Canadian... two of them... and they both support American Bacon :D

That's it! I want 4 character privileges for one week only where my 4 characters take on Slim's 4 characters to determine who's the best bacon(Canadian) is! The TT thread shall be devoted to bacon!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That's it! I want 4 character privileges for one week only where my 4 characters take on Slim's 4 characters to determine who's the best bacon(Canadian) is! The TT thread shall be devoted to bacon!

You talkin to a guy that has devoted an entire promo to cheeze-its... I say book it. UWF Champion Edge, UWF Extreme Champion Umaga, The Rock, and Trish will all team up to face whoever you can find. And we'll show who has the better bacon :D

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Good morning UFW. Off to my first day orientation in my new career. Hope it doesn't restrict my free time to be here with you guys & to be able to compete. I see most of you guys as a extended family of sorts, a weird extended family but as long as I've been round this fed I've always had a outlet for my creative writer & I appreciate each & every one of you for accepting me into this brotherhood & with my sometimes defensive behavior.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
You talkin to a guy that has devoted an entire promo to cheeze-its... I say book it. UWF Champion Edge, UWF Extreme Champion Umaga, The Rock, and Trish will all team up to face whoever you can find. And we'll show who has the better bacon :D

Canadian Cheeze-Its are better!

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
[MENTION=11007]Bully Ray[/MENTION] [MENTION=11562]Sigma Manatee[/MENTION] and hopefully [MENTION=11270]CM_Punk[/MENTION]

You guys keep posting strong and keep that solid text length that youre doing and you guys will go far in UWF. (Im not trying to ignore any other new guys like Dex, Clique, or etc) But I felt these guys need some straight up praise. Im loving the new blood in this fed, it makes me so much more interested in the shit I see.

Also would not mind seeing Sabin being a HUGE focal point of the TV title scene.

okay cool bye.

Appreciate that bro! You are also doing a great job as Batista on RAW! I remember your run in Smackdown #Class

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Am I the only one getting pissed with Shawn moving so much? No offence Shawn, but I was hoping for another program with ya.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Damnit this is the first time I've ever left a thread uneven. Sorry for not getting another TT up Aniking. I completely forgot about it last night and I've been at a wedding all day today.

Dash

Reaction score
Well for the past couple of months I've been trying to juggle 7 characters across three different websites and I'm just going to go ahead and admit that I don't think I can handle that any more. I think it's obvious that its taken its toll on me over the past few weeks and I don't want to burn myself out...

I like each site too much to leave any of them though, so I had to go with the next best thing... Which was dropping down to one character on each site. Unfortunately that means I have to prematurely end my run with Corey Graves. I set myself up for something which would have been a lot of fun, but as I said, it was too much to pile on to everything else. So my apologies to [MENTION=24]SBS[/MENTION], [MENTION=17]Sam[/MENTION] and [MENTION=64]The Hoov[/MENTION], but I think the best thing for me to do now is to focus on Austin Aries.

Thanks to [MENTION=54]Chase[/MENTION] too for inadvertently kicking my ass into making this decision. He says it a lot and it's true, if you can't handle the load, drop a character. :p

Hopefully I'll be able to bring Graves back in the future.

Aniking

Reaction score
Damnit this is the first time I've ever left a thread uneven. Sorry for not getting another TT up Aniking. I completely forgot about it last night and I've been at a wedding all day today.

That's alright mate. After a debut loss last week, I'll definitely take the default win haha.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Sorry for slipping on the award threads, and the podcast. Both should be up and going on Monday. Just have been having a long weekend.

Killz

Reaction score
Ahhhh...

The wall of text

Was bound to happen in the Ladder match thread

-sigh- Alright, lets do this.

No BS here - I genuinely was going to do the most sarcastic and ridiculous response with Maddox after a few people had posted because I knew it was going to start at 1k at least (likely leading to higher word counts in the next rounds) but when it's your first shot being back at a big one ya gotta do what ya gotta do. When we go one on one next (or in our tag title match on the RAW side of things) we should put a low word count limit on like 400 words - could be a laugh?