• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Chase

Update for Anarchy working on my final two matches right now. Podcast will be posted in about minutes

Cwalker

Get boring of getting mistaken for Grimlock/EoR/Tom - real boring now :(.

I'm not him, and he's not me so can we stop it now o_O?

I honestly don't know why anyone would think that.

Aside from your booking and writing styles being similar, your demeanors being similar, and along with the fact that nobody besides SBS has probably talked to you and him at the same time; you guys have nothing in common.

It's quite the conundrum

Slim

I honestly don't know why anyone would think that.

Aside from your booking and writing styles being similar, your demeanors being similar, and along with the fact that nobody besides SBS has probably talked to you and him at the same time; you guys have nothing in common.

It's quite the conundrum

heh I def find it baffling :p

Chase

Anarchy update. Just got too write the tag match and I will be done with my assignments for the day.

Rated R Superstar

This has been an awful week for me fed wise. I have had barely anytime to get in a computer. Sorry Coldhands for leaving you hanging like I have, I know you wanted to go more than 1 round. I wanted to go more than 1 round, but work has made that impossible. Next week is better for me as I have a couple days off. So I should have more time for stuff.

Tapout

I'm kind of glad I had the week off as 3MB and as Sheamus. It has been a very long week. My girlfriends dad just got back from deployment to Afghanistan. Everything should be settled by next week though.

Slim

I was just looking through some of the old UCW archives... I have to say... those were some interesting times. But I have to say about myself though... that was some random stuff. Just read where I compared Randy Orton vs. Triple H to a Croc vs. a Roided Alligator.

Yeahhhhhh I'm heh... I think I was part crazy.

Nate

I was just looking through some of the old UCW archives... I have to say... those were some interesting times. But I have to say about myself though... that was some random stuff. Just read where I compared Randy Orton vs. Triple H to a Croc vs. a Roided Alligator.

Yeahhhhhh I'm heh... I think I was part crazy.

Aww cute. You're implying that you're not crazy anymore. :p

Slim

Aww cute. You're implying that you're not crazy anymore. :p

I'm not... tell him.

He's not.

See... I'm not

But you are slightly.

Really?

Yes.

Only slightly?

Kinda.

Okay.

So yeah seeeeeee... only kinda slightly crazy :D

ShanegoFett

[MENTION=11007]Bully Ray[/MENTION] [MENTION=11562]Sigma Manatee[/MENTION] and hopefully [MENTION=11270]CM_Punk[/MENTION]

You guys keep posting strong and keep that solid text length that youre doing and you guys will go far in UWF. (Im not trying to ignore any other new guys like Dex, Clique, or etc) But I felt these guys need some straight up praise. Im loving the new blood in this fed, it makes me so much more interested in the shit I see.

Also would not mind seeing Sabin being a HUGE focal point of the TV title scene.

okay cool bye.