• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Killz

Couldn't get on all day yesterday; yet another hilarious roadblock haha I'm going to have a good week at some point I swear. Bare minimum for RAW will be the Beer Money promo finished for anyone interested.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Couldn't get on all day yesterday; yet another hilarious roadblock haha I'm going to have a good week at some point I swear. Bare minimum for RAW will be the Beer Money promo finished for anyone interested.

I actually wrote something up that I may or may not post on testing ground or use as a character when available towards Beer Money.

Chris Dresdon

[MENTION=167]Blizzard[/MENTION] I'll get my post up for our tag match tonight man, just so you know!

I know you were talking to Blizzard, but this is good news for me as well, as trash talking for Anarchy has been pathetic this week. Seven no-shows so far, seven! What's the point of writing this show if no one on our roster is going to bother to show up? On a positive note, thank you to those that did.

Schmidty

I know you were talking to Blizzard, but this is good news for me as well, as trash talking for Anarchy has been pathetic this week. Seven no-shows so far, seven! What's the point of writing this show if no one on our roster is going to bother to show up? On a positive note, thank you to those that did.

I posted my reply to the tag match. I was waiting for one of my opponents to post first.

The Red

Apologies to all in the Anarchy 6 man tag match have been flat out with uni placement, will post a reply tomorrow night

Dash

I am suffering from writers block at the moment but will get my trash talks up ASAP. Especially the one for iMPACT considering that's in two days time.