UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SBS

Reaction score
Send them to me please Chase. Thank you!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Send them to me please Chase. Thank you!

Alright will do. Also would like to thank [MENTION=2049]CaptainxBumout[/MENTION] and @TheHoov for some epic sessions. Haven't had this much fun since money in the bank 2010. Can't wait for our matches

Reaction score
*dust hands*

One title match done, three more to go! Anyways, to anyone who wants to send a promo in, feel free to send it to any of us (Me, [MENTION=24]SBS[/MENTION], [MENTION=10921]natlav[/MENTION], [MENTION=Chris_Dresdon]Chris Dresden[/MENTION], @The_Hoov) seeing as they can post them straight into staff.

Secondly, everything has to be in by Saturday please, so to those assistant writing [MENTION=54]Chase[/MENTION] & [MENTION=11302]Dexter[/MENTION] - that's including promo's btw, I've drawn the short-straw in terms of having to put this show together and it's not gonna be pretty, so it'll be good if I can have everything in on time, thank you :).

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Alright will do. Also would like to thank [MENTION=2049]CaptainxBumout[/MENTION] and @TheHoov for some epic sessions. Haven't had this much fun since money in the bank 2010. Can't wait for our matches

No thank you man. Gave me one of my favorite sessions of all time. Thanks to RawisRey also. I was going to get another one up but haven't had much time to sit down and write. 13 PPV TTs is my new record. Can't wait for the show guys.

SBS

Reaction score
Why do I continue to book Dean Ambrose in I quit matches let alone Cody Rhodes. Going to have to create something unique for this finish gents. Haha!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Guys I'm working on my BFG TT now. Sucks we didn't have more time but I've had 3 12 hour shifts this week, only had time to work and sleep. Rest assured I'll have something up before the deadline.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Two more days till the PPV. Going to be a good one.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
So about the Smackdown Fatal Four Way, if Sam and Rey don't end up posting can I go ahead and post my TT on Saturaday (I'm assuming that they're working on theirs but just wondering)?

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
So about the Smackdown Fatal Four Way, if Sam and Rey don't end up posting can I go ahead and post my TT on Saturaday (I'm assuming that they're working on theirs but just wondering)?

Well you're only waiting on Sam since I got my second up right after you, as far as skipping him goes I'm not sure that's up to whoever is writing that one.

Also thanks to you Cap, I have a lot of fun tting against you, which is why whenever i see you put one up I basically drop everything I'm doing and get to work on responding. Also SBS, I do have this recording of Dean Ambrose saying I Quit if you want to play it over the PA System, Lol.

Reaction score
Well you're only waiting on Sam since I got my second up right after you, as far as skipping him goes I'm not sure that's up to whoever is writing that one.

Also thanks to you Cap, I have a lot of fun tting against you, which is why whenever i see you put one up I basically drop everything I'm doing and get to work on responding. Also SBS, I do have this recording of Dean Ambrose saying I Quit if you want to play it over the PA System, Lol.

Nothing Impact reylated to say Rey :(?

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
[MENTION=167]Blizzard[/MENTION] I will most likely get another reply in tonight for the Masters vs Ziggler TT. Hopefully we can get it to 3-3 or even 4-4.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I think my Christian promo against Bumout was my best. I really loved writing it.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
[MENTION=2074]Cwalker[/MENTION] ,bud. I accept defeat man. You are incredible at TTing and your Morgan is awesome. I love him, I really do. I hear his voice and its so cool. I gave you what I could muster up and I hope it holds up at least a bit. I hope we cross paths again man, you're one of my favorite TTers for a reason dude. Sorry I cant go more than 2-2, Im just so done this week. Cheers man!

Also

On a different note

I have this feeling... at BFG.. Andrew is cashing in. And if you read this man, dont even fucking correct me, hint either way. Just shut up and let me have my moment. I swear they're be a Goldberg swerve and an Andrew cash in. Dont ask me how or why, I just can see it happening. Okay bye

OH [MENTION=57]Chris Dresdon[/MENTION] [MENTION=167]Blizzard[/MENTION] [MENTION=2582]Ozymandias[/MENTION] are we gonna try to squeeze anything else out or are we done?

Last edited: