UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Haha! I was gonna send Dresdon a promo if and web I decided to stop playing GTA V but now this kinda works. Sorry for being so late Dresdon, I can still have a promo ready for later on if you want.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Giving [MENTION=2582]Ozymandias[/MENTION] till like 10PM GMT to get his TT in then I'll be posting just because I won't have much time otherwise.

Just go ahead man, I'm still at work, won't have time to get anything in before the deadline. I didn't realise we were going round again. I thought it would be too ambitious for all four of us to have time to do another circa 1500 word TT in one day, looks like unfortunately I'm going to be the unlucky one to prove that correct.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Giving [MENTION=2582]Ozymandias[/MENTION] till like 10PM GMT to get his TT in then I'll be posting just because I won't have much time otherwise.

So I'm assuming that means if you get one up you wouldn't be able to get one more quick fire TT in?

Reaction score
So I'm assuming that means if you get one up you wouldn't be able to get one more quick fire TT in?

Depends, if you're looking at under 1k for a final round bro - then sure... Not another 1.8k one :/.

Edit: I'm still writing this one, I'll try to have it in within the hour! Only thing I would ask if we do go another round shorter, if you wouldn't mind if I post in the morning if I can't get one up tonight.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Depends, if you're looking at under 1k for a final round bro - then sure... Not another 1.8k one :/.

Edit: I'm still writing this one, I'll try to have it in within the hour! Only thing I would ask if we do go another round shorter, if you wouldn't mind if I post in the morning if I can't get one up tonight.

Well before we post, I guess we should get more clarification as to when the deadline is. I don't want you to post, then I post and before you and Dresden can respond a third time the deadline passes. So once we get that answered; we can work from there

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Damnit RRS, did you have to come out so strong on your first post?! I'm having a hell of a time writing my TT for Smackdown. Can't let this opportunity slip away or I may not have a match at BFG at all.

<3

Last edited:
Reaction score
Almost done this Trash-talk for Raw, must keep up with [MENTION=5029]Dre[/MENTION]sdon and [MENTION=2074]Cwalker[/MENTION]! Haven't heard from [MENTION=24]SBS[/MENTION] about a deadline yet, maybe we should call it 2 all and give [MENTION=2582]Ozymandias[/MENTION] an opportunity to get a second up in the morning?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Damnit RRS, did you have to come out so strong on your first post?! I'm having a hell of a time writing my TT for Smackdown. Can't let this opportunity slip away or I may not have a match at BFG at all.

<3
Hell yeah! Haha, when the juices flow I'ma go!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Man it's been a hell of a week. 3 promos, TTs for both Anarchy and Impact, 5 PPV TTs and I got two more to do tomorrow.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
[MENTION=2409]The Red[/MENTION]

Don't think I'll be able to get another one up. Its already Wednesday, and I have college today and after that I'm going to be with the girlfriend all day.

Probably the best session I've had since being back. Thanks bud.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
So are the dudes playing Chris Sabin and Ryback planning on showing up? Regardless I'd like to challenge natlav to a match at some point down the line. I feel you ad I could work very well together and produce a very good session for all to enjoy.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
So are the dudes playing Chris Sabin and Ryback planning on showing up? Regardless I'd like to challenge natlav to a match at some point down the line. I feel you ad I could work very well together and produce a very good session for all to enjoy.

Sabin showed up for the tag team tourney match.

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!

Can't let a good opportunity slip! Kinda busy at the moment and I just about managed to fit some time for the tag tourney. I'll say give it a day at max.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Dude I be so down for that! Potential Match/TT of the month right there.