UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Feeling great to be back as Carlito! TT's might not be huge but i think theres some quality in there! Tapout is going well with Jinder who would be tough to play so credit to him, i dont think ive often gone over 2-2 but were about to hit 4-4. Loving it!

I'm proud of you both.

Reaction score
I'm some what back, just been chatting to [MENTION=10921]natlav[/MENTION] - having one hell of a week coming up, so I'm thinking Natlav will be charge.

I'll be TTing for Raw once I'm back from soccer coaching but I'm going to be quite hit and miss all week - I'll be TTing for Raw and King of the Ring and hopefully I'll be back writing as well.

Apologises.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I'm itching to use a old sig pic again lol

Dash

Reaction score
I'm a little confused where I stand as Austin Aries, was hoping someone could shed some light on the situation for me.

Last weeks card was booked as the Finals in the iMPACT KotR, but the show itself was hyped as a Semi Finals, and then the Preview for this week lists him as the finalist.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
This place is on fire at the moment, it's getting more difficult to keep up with what's happening with there being 4 brands but I finally had some time to read through a few of the threads for this week's shows and the quality is unbelievably high.

I also want to go on the record as saying even though I'm not involved with it, I love what's happening with the tag division. I think tagging with another TTer is always a whole heap of fun and I like that people are being encouraged to do it regularly as opposed to just for a match here and there. Aside from the obvious plus points of having two creative minds to bounce ideas of off, it also means that if you're having a tough week, you got a partner to help pick up the slack. All this is helping bring the tag division to life, which is a great achievement consider how quiet is was for so long*

So yeah, UWF is looking great :WOO:

*that's not to take anything away from YES, who could give any of the current tag teams a run for their money.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
I'm a little confused where I stand as Austin Aries, was hoping someone could shed some light on the situation for me.

Last weeks card was booked as the Finals in the iMPACT KotR, but the show itself was hyped as a Semi Finals, and then the Preview for this week lists him as the finalist.

It's kinda both. Brock vs Aries was for the finals of iMPACT (or Sem-Finals for the whole KOTR, depending on how you look at it.). But the actual finals will happen at Bound For Glory when he takes on the Finalists from iMPACT, RAW and Smackdown.

Dash

Reaction score
It's kinda both. Brock vs Aries was for the finals of iMPACT (or Sem-Finals for the whole KOTR, depending on how you look at it.). But the actual finals will happen at Bound For Glory when he takes on the Finalists from iMPACT, RAW and Smackdown.

Oh yeah that's good. WWS' post in the impact preview just confused me a little bit. I suppose he was talking about the Tag Tournament not the KOTR one. :p

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Hey guys, any of you know if I should post my TT now or wait for Jericho to post in that 6 man on Anarchy? I have my TT done but he's yet to post.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[MENTION=11721]Mom[/MENTION]

Could you explain what your Trash Talk meant because I felt it came off as a RP (role play) instead.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Man, I honestly can't believe how far this fed has gone since CW took over & now with SBS at the helm. It's crazy but I'm proud of everyone.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
[MENTION=11721]Mom[/MENTION]

Could you explain what your Trash Talk meant because I felt it came off as a RP (role play) instead.

I'm with you on that one Andrew, I'm confused myself. That was more of a "should of been a show promo" then a post in the actual thread for Smackdown.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Hey guys, any of you know if I should post my TT now or wait for Jericho to post in that 6 man on Anarchy? I have my TT done but he's yet to post.

It was Ziggler but there you go. If you can get it up tonight, I'll post a quick little reply because I'll be damned if I don't go a second round.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
So if no one is too busy could you do me the favor of checking out your roster and double checking that things are up to date, also for my boys Bliz and Captain Charisma you are now holding your titles in the Hall of Champions so check that out. now if you'll excuse me I have a promo to write for Raw before I fall asleep.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
My life is now cosumed with GTAV :D

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Anarchy's roster is up to date, Rey, thanks for all of your help. Speaking of Anarchy, I've got all the promos I need for the show everyone. The threads will close today and then it's match time and we're golden after that.