• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

ShanegoFett

I was about to say, "IVE ONLY PLAYED BIG SHOW, BATISTA, AND HARDY". but then I remembered I played Steiner with Petey Williams for a month on Raw and five definitely is a decent amount so I cant say nothin

And dont even get me started on UCW dude... off the top of my head... I had Jericho, Nash, Steiner, Big Show, Zack Ryder, The Hurricane, Undertaker, Buff Bagwell, Samoa Joe, Zeke, Desmond Wolfe, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Mick Foley, Deuce and Domino, Booker T/Booker T and Goldust and... I think thats it. Jesus fucking christ I might be worse than Andrew (no offense bud, <3)

Rated R Superstar

I miss your Steiner dude! I wish we could have had a real good session for that one PPV for the Hardcore title. However I believe you had school or something so you couldn't make it.

As for you WWS, I'm gonna wait and watch you whore yourself out, we all know where your head has been!

Lastly, just TT'd for Smackdown as it was the easier of the 2, but I will be reading Doink's TT and responding in Anarchy shortly.

Dash

My Efed/Leagues past characters. It's safe to say that I've been through a lot of them.

Kane/Cody Rhodes/Austin Aries/Edge/Bobby Roode/Wade Barrett/Evan Bourne/Randy Orton/Frankie Kazarian/Tyson Kidd/AJ Styles/Shawn Michaels/The Miz/Prince Devitt/Darren Young/Beth Phoenix/Natalya/Lita/Melina/Maryse/Daniel Bryan/Ted Dibiase/Mickie James/Triple H/Layla/AJ lee...

I think that's all of them, at least those are the ones that I had a memorable time with, I probably have used another ten or so.

Nate

So far I've had Reverend/Brother D'Von being accompanied by Mark Henry and Jazz, and another group of R-Truth, BG James and Rey Mysterio. I've only had two sets of characters really, but I did technically trash talk with all six of them at some point. Oh and I TT'd as Mick Foley back in ETW as well. The only thing I remember from that is a boiler room brawl against Rey Mysterio though. Good times...

Anyways I just realized/remembered that the 3 Live Kru is on iMPACT this week. Sorry Daddy Dres but I'm taking a break from our TT session to work on that. Can't be losing my tag team gold opportunity by chasing unrealistic dreams 8D

Schmidty

In feds I have been Brad Maddox, Bobby Roode, Rey Mysterio, Carlito, Matt Hardy, Jushin Liger, Doink The Clown, Vampiro, Chris Masters, Booker T, and Bobby Lashley.

CaptainxBumout

Im no whore, I have long meaningful relationships with my characters. The only people I've ever played in UWF are the characters I'm playing now. I did play CM Punk, Shelton Benjamin and Matt Striker like 6 years ago though.

Sam

Since we're naming characters, I thought I'd go down memory lane and here is all the characters I've played through the years: Brock Lesnar, MVP, Christian Cage, Chavo Guerrero, Gail Kim, Jack Swagger, Bret Hart, Kane, Rob Conway, Abyss, Steve Blackman, Val Venis, Simon Dean, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Finlay, Kevin Thorn, Gangrel, Judas Mesias, Ariel, Shark Boy, Joey Ryan, Antonio Cesaro, Glacier, Heidenreich, Paul Burchill, Nigel McGuinness, Jerry Lawler, MNM, Farooq, Rodney Mack, Michael Tarver, Undertaker, Bray Wyatt, Enzo Amore, Grado.

I think that's it.

Rated R Superstar

So got about 3/4 of my TT done, went and had dinner..... And now I have some mad writer's block! I literally have no idea how to end this.... Gonna take a while...

Slim

Why everyone go heel :(... I need faces!

You got the ultimate face... THE ULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTIMATE WARRIOR!

But as far as a whore... I'm no whore. :p

Rock has been my main guy for years. 2 years in UCW and however long I've been here. Edge has been my may stay ever since my arrival. Trish returned. Umaga. Then back then I also had Pillman and Mordecai. I had a real short stint as Undertaker somewhere. Then for a short time I was Brock with Heyman. And I also have Warrior. Oh and back then I had Terri Runnels with Pillman. But I always seem to hog my characters and never give them up :)