UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
In the future when I have nothing to do with Vampiro, I am thinking about turning him heel and bringing Kofi Kingston back to life as my evil minion. xD

Aniking

Reaction score
I miss when I didn't feel too busy for this. (Although I'm sure there are others who are busier, stronger men/women/else than me)

Although things are clearing up and stuff, so you never know. Just kind of poked my head in to say hi and see how you guys were doing. <3

Bronz! Join my crew - The Return, Say Hello And Wait And See What The Future Holds As Our Lives Are Busy But We're Keen To Stick Around And Watch Crew. :welcome:

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I have no idea what's going on at all. I should go read a show or a card, but I can't because I know it'll make it very tempting to try and come back. I need my fix, maaan.

Aniking

Reaction score
I have no idea what's going on at all. I should go read a show or a card, but I can't because I know it'll make it very tempting to try and come back. I need my fix, maaan.

I've been back a week and have started to catch up a little the past few days. The temptation is there for sure, but then I start to scroll through a show or a card and take my mind off it by playing a little game I invented. It's called "Who the fuck plays that character?"

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I've been back a week and have started to catch up a little the past few days. The temptation is there for sure, but then I start to scroll through a show or a card and take my mind off it by playing a little game I invented. It's called "Who the fuck plays that character?"

I feel like I'll take that game too personally once someone's playing Kane. Chris Jericho I can let go. Although my Kane was kind of lackluster in my most recent run.

You being Jerry "The Aniking" Lawler makes me want some kind of nickname. But I'm not Bronzandigg.

Aniking

Reaction score
I feel like I'll take that game too personally once someone's playing Kane. Chris Jericho I can let go. Although my Kane was kind of lackluster in my most recent run.

You being Jerry "The Aniking" Lawler makes me want some kind of nickname. But I'm not Bronzandigg.

I thought I'd have a keen eye on whoever plays Christian (I think it's Captain Charisma?), but I was pretty frsutrated for a lot of the time playing him and frankly I'm glad I'm past that. Not the best mental frame of mind to be in when involved in something that requires you to be on your game mentally haha.

You'll have to ask Lewb for what he can come up with with BronzyCoder. He came up with Jerry "The Aniking" Lawler, but in saying that I don't think Lewb's around.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I thought I'd have a keen eye on whoever plays Christian (I think it's Captain Charisma?), but I was pretty frsutrated for a lot of the time playing him and frankly I'm glad I'm past that. Not the best mental frame of mind to be in when involved in something that requires you to be on your game mentally haha.

You'll have to ask Lewb for what he can come up with with BronzyCoder. He came up with Jerry "The Aniking" Lawler, but in saying that I don't think Lewb's around.

Awwwww, do I have to talk to Lewb?

It annoys me because John "The Bron" Zandig sounds like it could be a legitimate name.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Yep it's me but that is nowhere around your Christian.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Well at least history says we both played Christian equally. You've not got a title to your name as him yet, but neither do I 8D

I was surprised that you didn't win any title as Christian. It was great and 1.5 years is a long time.

Aniking

Reaction score
I was surprised that you didn't win any title as Christian. It was great and 1.5 years is a long time.

Haha I don't think I played him for 1 1/2 years. I think it was actually a year around about when I left, which when I think about it it was a decent stint. Might be the longest time I've played a character.