• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Dash

Just an update for all you tag team tourney-ers. The tournament is double elimination to keep things even, so even if you lose your match this week, don't fret because you still have another shot. Chase's rep comment reminded me that I hadn't announced that yet.
I know it doesn't really affect me but what does double elimination mean? What happens if everyone ends up winning one and losing one? :p

Chris Dresdon

It means the losing teams face off. For example, the losing team of LAX vs. Los Guerreros vs. the losing team of Beer Money vs. MDDD. If you lose twice in the tournament, you're out.

Chase

I know it doesn't really affect me but what does double elimination mean? What happens if everyone ends up winning one and losing one? :p

If you lose twice your out pretty much.

Also so happy to hear this. I would be so sad if Dresdon or I got eliminated after putting on one hell of a thread. Were not done yet Dresdon just got to recharge my Homicide batteries for a bit.

Dash

More competition. I honestly can't wait. Will be interesting to see who ends up teaming together for iMPACT.

Chris Dresdon

If you lose twice your out pretty much.

Also so happy to hear this. I would be so sad if Dresdon or I got eliminated after putting on one hell of a thread. Were not done yet Dresdon just got to recharge my Homicide batteries for a bit.

It's all good buddy, we've still got time.

Schmidty

I might be able to get a quick tt in for my anarchy match tonight. It's been a hectic week for me. I should have a vampire promo for raw by Tuesday as well.