• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Rated R Superstar

You know, I could certainly get used to this having time to TT thing. Working on my other Summerslam TT right now. I think my fingers are moving faster than my damn brain!

Nate

I hope that nobody else posts for the 8 man tag match on Anarchy because it's already tough to judge who's in the lead.

lol jk GET POSTING!! ...please.

The Hoov

Gee if there was only someone out there wanting to be the assistant to Smackdown.

I don't really need an assistant per se. If there's too many cooks in the kitchen, it will fail. I've been through that before. I've ran e-feds before I started fedding with you guys (Since 03.....10 years o_O) and the times it worked was when I was flying solo. Nothing against you, Chase, I just get jumbled with too many minds around. I do need a writer or two, if even on a limited basis. That would be ideal. I know people are giving SD a hard time but, trust me guys, I know what I'm doing. I'm just an outside the box kind of guy.

Chase

I don't really need an assistant per se. If there's too many cooks in the kitchen, it will fail. I've been through that before. I've ran e-feds before I started fedding with you guys (Since 03.....10 years o_O) and the times it worked was when I was flying solo. Nothing against you, Chase, I just get jumbled with too many minds around. I do need a writer or two, if even on a limited basis. That would be ideal. I know people are giving SD a hard time but, trust me guys, I know what I'm doing. I'm just an outside the box kind of guy.

Who said I want control? All I want is too write and not have to worry about my characters getting involved if you want me to write a match I can do it.

Chris Dresdon

Need some help from some peeps that are willing to help Anarchy. I'm rather busy and neither Sam or natlav are currently online. Anarchy needs Seth Rollins vs. Christian and Dolph Ziggler vs. Perry Saturn.